Magic Fingers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

Tanya was almost crying, saying "I feel like I have to pee and you're not letting me, please let me."

Crap, I had to think, there must be a way to use her weight as a solution and not a problem. A light bulb went on in my head.

"Tanya, your spot is to deep inside you.", I lied. "In order to reach it I need you to get on your hands and knees".

She did, and I was able to apply more pressure, but with out pushing on her belly, it wasn't enough. Another light bulb. I needed more pressure, and I remembered Kay, there was lots of pressure on my fingers that night.

I leaned over and whispered, "Tanya, can you take a dildo in your rectum."

Tanya stopped breathing, "What?"

"Can I put a dildo in your rectum?"

"Yeah, OK," she said. "I don't mind, I like the feeling."

I grabbed one that was tapered with lumps that got bigger as it got closer to the end of the shaft. I quickly lubed it up to where the stuff was dripping off. I stuck three fingers into Tanya's cunt as I slowly inserted the dildo in her rectum. It was working, her button didn't move as I pressed down on it.

Tanya began, "I'm peeing, I'm peeing! Take it out, take it out now."

For some reason I was thinking about the dildo in her ass, so I quickly pulled it out. She screamed "OH GOD."

As she pushed her ass in the air, my fingers now slid out as Tanya pumped jets of spray, hitting Ike and drenching one of the cameras.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." she started to say as she flopped down, Her ejaculation fluid was not spurting, but still was coming out in small gushes as she lay face down trying to catch her breath.. I too was exhausted after that one.

Carla came up to me saying, "That was incredible", as she started to undo my pants.

I began to help and as I stepped out of my underwear, Carla grabbed my dick and said, "Are you in for a treat.

"Tanya, turn your head this way, so you can thank John properly."

Tanya was still breathing hard, as Carla stuck my dick right under Tanya's nose. Tanya's tongue came out of her mouth like a snake out of a cave. It twisted and lapped around my dick. It really did send shivers up my spine as I watched its snake like motion swirl around my cock.

I closed my eyes to the sensation of her incredible tongue, as I felt her suck the head of my cock into her mouth and the pointed tip of her tongue delved my slit at the top. She reached around and grabbed my ass. With a quick pull, her lips were at the base of my dick. She sucked and as that serpent tongue of hers slithered over my cock, I cried out.

"Oh my God, I can't last long like this."

I was ready to give myself over and cum, when I felt her open her mouth. I was still buried deep in her throat, yet I felt her tongue slide along the base of my prick. Her tongue moved out from the confines of her mouth and it felt like it wrapped it self around my balls and was now pulling them into her mouth.

"Oh Fuck," I said. "Tanya, I'm going to cum."

She flicked her tongue over my balls, as my body shook in spasms with each burst of cum that I released. When I was spent, she let go of my balls and began to suck, while she slid her lips back up my shaft. When she only had the head left, I felt her tongue as its tip seemed to slide into my slit and lick out every possible drop. When she released me, I sat on the bed beside her and whispered in her ear, "Talented and don't let me forget, courageous enough to face and conquer demons."

She whispered, "Thank you John, for making me be honest with myself."

Carla was jumping up and down for joy as I got dressed.

"What has got you so happy." I asked as we walked into the living room so Tanya could rest.

"We won't have to fuck another truck driver, thanks to you."

I was puzzled, "What are you talking about?"

"Well, we sold some video rights and even made a few bets."

My voice started to go up "You did what?"

"Don't worry John, we'll cut you in, We won two hundred dollars on bets that I couldn't squirt and five hundred that you couldn't make that fat cow in there squirt, plus other money that won't come in for a while, so John, here's three hundred for you, next time, we'll make more."

I took the three hundred, laced up my shoes and walked back into the bedroom where Tanya lay on the bed. She looked up at me.

"Tanya, These are no friends. They used you and me, to make money. Here is my card, if you truly want help, call and I can put you in touch with a woman doctor I know. If there ever was a miracle worker, it's her.

I handed her the three hundred. "Here is your cut of the money they made off you, don't let them do it again."

I gave her a pat on the shoulder and walked out of the bedroom. I looked at both Ike and Carla and said, "Ladies, I hope you make that money last. Oh and ladies, do me a favor, don't ever call me again."

With that, I walked out the door as I heard Carla tell Ike, "See I told you we should have given him more money."

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers
12