Magic, Love, Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So beautiful..." Licking his lips, he blew over it.

Ingrid thrashed and violently flicked her clit. She fingered herself while Raymond's tongue sucked on her pussy lips. "Ah! Ah!" She moaned and pushed down his head. His cock pulsed with need with each filthy-cummy-moan of Ingrid.

Raymond slurped her juices, he was thirsty for more. He could only watch from a distance last time, but Ingrid truly was like a leaking faucet. Her viscous pussy juice was sweet in taste and the scent of it was dizzyingly addictive. His tongue licked her feverishly as the pace of her fingering intensified. He wrapped his arms around her improbably thin waist, and let her grind away over his lips.

"Cumming!" With a loud shuddering squeal Ingrid squirted her climax.

Raymond lapped it all up in a hurry. The taste of her juices was like a sweet nectar and he didn't want even a drop of it to go to waste. He came up for breath to hear a distant giggle. He suddenly realized the empty feel at his back was real and that his aunt was no longer rubbing him, massaging his skin, with her wondrous tits.

He glanced at her, she was already dressed. The sadness of not having her naked in front of his view, was compounded by the realization that he wouldn't be fucking her, at least for now.

"Do you want me too?" Suzanne giggled. She wagged her finger and winked at him seductively, "Sweetie, it's not good to be so greedy, you know..."

Raymond heard the door close. However, before he could say anything to his aunt, Ingrid was upon him like a lioness on her prey. She licked his face, and sucked away all the traces of her own squirt. Her sexy tongue was dark red in color and untiring in its need. "Delicious!"

"It is!" Raymond remarked. "And so should be this..." He pulled her down and pushed his tongue inside her mouth. Their lips crashed together like they were stuck with glue and saliva dripped from the gaps of its union.

He took her flesh globes in his palms, kneading them gently. Mesmerized by the feel of them, their softness and their exquisiteness, he broke their kiss.

"You like them? You like my tits, huh?"

"Uh, yes..."

"You can have them anytime. You can play with them as much as you want, but right now, I want to fuck!" Ingrid growled and sat up straight on his waist. She gripped his jutting cock and gave it a couple of hard tugs. "So hard and thick!"

Raymond watched shell-shocked as the creature of sex sitting on top of him, amused herself with his cock. His vision would have been taken by her splendorous breasts, if it wasn't so pleasurable the way she jerked his cock.

"Ray!" Ingrid called his name and stared in his eyes. She lifted her ass and gradually she sat down, completely engulfing his trembling cock. "Ah Fuck!"

"Fuck!" Raymond groaned in pleasure. Her cunt was tight, extremely so, and the muscles clasped it tightly. As she rode him with increasing ferocity, it felt as if thousand little hands were jerking his cock simultaneously. It was warm, it was cozy, inside her cunt and his cock didn't want to leave that comfortable sheath.

"Ooh Ingrid! You are fucking wonderful! Simply awesome!" He praised her wholeheartedly. She was like a professional dancer, an artist, the way she grinded her hips and drove him wild with lust for her. He reached with his hands and took hold of her jiggling tits.

"I'm fucking Ray!" Ingrid seemed lost. She was furiously riding his cock, while her saliva dribbled down her lips and to her tits. He rubbed it over them and along with the sweat from the heat of their fucking, it looked as if somebody has doused her skin. She groaned again and again, "I'm fucking Ray!" The tightness increased each time she did.

When he pinched her nipples, she let out a growl and bucked furiously. Her fingers were a blur over her clit and she bit her own hand. A clear stream of liquid squirted out of her cunt as she moaned through her fingers. "I'm fucking him... fucking Suzanne's nephew..."

Raymond jerked violently at Ingrid's mutter. It could have been insulting, should have been, instead it drove him wild for her. I'm fucking Aunt Suzy's lover! He flipped her over and his cock bore down on her cunt with a fervent need to melt inside the moist, warm, hole of love.

The heaviness of his ball and the twitching of his cock told him that he was close. And as Ingrid thrashed uncontrollably under his momentous pounding, he couldn't hold back for more than a few hard and quick strokes. The smell of pussy had overtaken his senses and he fucked her crazily, prompted by her sensual mewls.

"Cumming!" They screamed in unison as Raymond emptied his load deep inside her fertile womb while she wrapped her legs around his waist to hold him tight. Volleys of semen shot out from his cum for a good whole minute, and they twitched in each other's embrace throughout it.

"Ingrid?" Raymond muttered.

"Shh..." She kissed him deeply and stroked his back. The orgasm was too great and too tiring for Raymond. He felt spent as if completely sapped of his energy and mana. A wave of dizziness assaulted his brain. He glanced at her to see her smiling face and the wetness at his crotch told him that she had once more squirted.

"Oh, Ray!"

He felt Ingrid's lips kissing all over his face lovingly, and that was the last thing he felt before a bout of sleepiness overtook his mind.

###