Magic Mapmakers' Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once, I felt the hilt of the mace of a king, Cooman the Barbarian, enter my rosebud inch by inch--and I felt the bite of huge river crocodiles clutching my nipples, like clamps.

And if some mapmakers draw on a map a dragon or two, uh! You will sense the flame of their jaws and set your pussy on fire!

And the vertical towers, the steeples, the mountains, you feel it all: until your pussy flows liquid like a river and becomes a big, deep, wet lake."

"I would be dead!"

"If you see you're enjoying it too much, you can pull the ring off your thumb. Or, if you are tired after two or three maps, you can take off the ring and satisfy a cartographer without feeling anything. No one is forcing you to enjoy. But trust me ... (smirked) you will never take it off!

And the best thing is that the magic increases in proportion to the intensity of the orgasm, and the more intense it is, the more powerful will be the embedded magic in the map: Persuasion, Seduction, Hypnosis, Concealment, Diplomacy, and many others."

The girl pouted. "But what if they impregnate me?"

"You don't understand. Nobody touches you. You touch them, well, sure, with your mouth, with your hands. But you don't have to fuck them, because then it becomes difficult to collect the sperm and spread it on the parchment. You can, but it's hard and mixed with your humors. It is much better if you make them cum on your face or tits and then scoop it up with a wooden spoon. Or, you make them cum in your mouth, and then, very respectfully, you pour it on the parchment--if you swallow some of it, it's okay, I loved it, it made me feel part of the magic."

"But if she's a female mapmaker..."

"Right. There are some mapmakers who are women. It is rare, and numerically they are few, but their magic is very powerful. Different, but powerful. If your mapmaker is a woman, her orgasm will be much more intense and it will be enough to create very powerful maps."

"All right then. Give me the ring and let's continue."

"Very well. Here is the ring. Now ... the next cartographer has a little bit of special needs. He manages to cum even though the assistant is not tied up, but it is evident that the orgasm is not very intense: not only do the assistants notice with their own disappointment, but the maps obtained in this way have a bad reputation among clients, including some dramatic disasters and epic failures."

"Ah, no! - said Marina - this will be my first map and I want it to be well done. Tie my wrists behind my back, Helga, and I will make this Mapmaker enjoy it with my mouth and nipples!"

The girl kneels between the mapmaker's legs and gives him a world-class blowjob.

Because she was handcuffed, the semen floated over the slanted table and gently settled on a ready-made parchment.

The old woman paid her many compliments on her skill .

Marina replied that the ring worked wonderfully: she had felt the mapmaker's arousal inside her own pussy, and the more she sucked, the more intense the orgasm for both of them.

"Of course, said the old woman, it works just like that. 'Giving is better than receiving if you have the magic thumb ring' -- is an ancient proverb."

"Oh! And how can I help each one make a good product?"

"Well, each of them has personal tastes. This one likes his assistant to come to him with her wrists tied behind her back, to dance for him wearing only wide silk pants, and to blow him on her knees. But you will meet others who want a titjob, a footjob, a pole dance--and there is one who, as foreplay, demands to lick your rosebud. Many of them demand that you make them eat the pussy--I think it's a way of apologizing for forcing so many girls into oral intercourse. Usually, most of the requests are about a simple blowjob. But it's better for you! Because with little effort on your part, you can succeed in giving her a very intense orgasm, which will magically correspond to an intense orgasm for you, immediately!

The girl "feels" his arousal, and therefore dances better, then blows him because the more effort she puts in, the more she herself enjoys! Brilliant.

Each cartographer creates different maps with magic. One creates road maps, or sewer systems, ignoring everything else, one draws nations as circles next to each other like a bunch of grapes. One creates bird's eye (dragon) portraits.

A female mapmaker (who creates with orgasm, not sperm) paints portolans with vertical outlines of sea coasts: she relies on oral descriptions, a mountain that looks like a man in profile, a volcano that looks like a cup, an island that looks purple from afar, a city with the walls of the buildings all white.

A mapmaker carries thematic maps highlighting the commissioning nation to emphasize the role."

The girl objects, "Hey but that map is full of mistakes!"

"Ah, no! There are no mistakes as long as no one notices them."

"But then do some of these maps lie?"

"EVERY MAP lies, always, cutie. Only the world is real. The maps are all fiction."

The old witch shrugged her shoulders.

"Some magical mapmakers make wrong maps on purpose, to suit the needs of their patrons. Some peoples BRING to be told they are important, even though they are not. And in schools and academies, teachers teach students using lying maps, it's obvious."

Not all magical mapmakers are equal liars. Some are more so than others.

Another, the most serious, creates maps that take away hope: when a fool asks "oh, holy clouds, that town is too close to us, couldn't you move it a little bit away?" the Mapmaker imbues the parchment with a special power. The parchment comes alive, rolls up, and hits the ignorant person in the face who asked such a silly thing.

Of course, each map contradicts the others because they are all from different points of view; they use different toponyms; and the mapmakers have spent centuries arguing in words, to the point that they have lost their voices: they now speak only in monosyllables, or with grunts and groans of pleasure.

"So all the maps in circulation on Leinyere, they were made here in the Guild Tower?"

"No! This is where the magic maps are created. Then, any designer can copy them. The very powerful ones, manage to convey some of the magic even to the imitations... for example, if a map is very Persuasive in the original, say, 990 points out of a thousand, it is likely that the copies can be quite persuasive, between 150 and 300 points out of a thousand. Consider that some maps are reproduced with other magical tools: there is the Magic of Tapestry (the Mobile Tapestries), the magic of Sculpture on Stone and Marble, and so on.

Chapter 4 Dwarves on the Shoulders of Giants: if the four cardinal points are five.

.

"Do you know what cardinal points are, dear?"

"Of course. At the top is the warm and sunny North. At the bottom, toward frost and darkness, the cold South. To the right is the East, from which the sun rises at dawn. And if you follow the sun's path across the sky, you will walk west."

"Four of Five. One is missing."

"I beg your pardon?"

"These you say are the four directions worked out by the Dwarves. But for the Dwarves, everything is divided into four parts, as the Four Main Gods. Like the number of limbs (arms and legs), the number of fingers of a hand without a thumb, the sum of eyes and ears, sight and hearing."

"And indeed it is so."

"But other civilizations think that everything is divided into five parts: such as the five fingers of a hand with a thumb, the sum of tongue, eyes, and ears (sight, hearing, and taste), the five things protruding from the abdomen (head, arms, and legs). These civilizations think there is a fifth cardinal direction, which is called Center."

"Ah. But they are wrong! At the center of the world is the Capital City, near my father's farm!"

The old woman smiled sarcastically.

"No. This a common saying, but not "their" official definition of Center. See, even you believe something wrong. No one lives at the center of the world, but everyone believes their home is at the center. Maps with four directions are made to know the outside. A Dwarf king asks us, in essence, in what directions he might enlarge his kingdom, or expand his trade. In such a map, the area where the buyer lives is small or very small, because he is mostly interested in knowing where others are. He wants to know how to reach them: sometimes with peaceful intentions, sometimes with warlike intentions."

"I understand."

"When a ruler asks us for a map with five directions, he mainly wants a portrait of the territory he already has. In that case, the magic mapmaker will emphasize the central role and position of his kingdom, while minimizing the extent of the surrounding kingdoms. Those kinds of maps are not for traveling far, but only for managing one's wealth and strengthening the legacy the king wants to leave to his heirs."

"And then the heirs..."

"The heirs could be peaceful, and go on with more peace maps. Or they might be greedy and overbearing and choose to desire new maps to invade enemies. Our job is not to judge what is Good or Evil. We help the Mapmakers to please the supplicants. What they will do using our maps is none of our business."

"It's hard to swallow, but let's say I heard."

The old woman insisted in a very offended voice.

"Listen. A kitchen knife can be used to cut bread or to slit a traitor's throat. It's not the blacksmith's fault: it's the fault of the person using the knife."

"I understand that."

"Good."

"You said we don't distinguish between Good and Evil."

"Oh, how boring! Whatever. Some peoples are very omphalocentric..."

"What the fuck are you saying?"

"Omphalos- centric. It means they sincerely believe that they are at the center of the world like your navel is at the center of your tummy. All primitive peoples share the same belief, as do all toddlers. Each toddler believes that the whole world was created around him: there are toys in the East, milk in the South, a little dog in the West, and a nap bed in the North. No child is born with the knowledge that he lives on the periphery of the Empire. Each believes he is at the center."

"But then each one grows up and realizes that he or she lives in a marginalized village, or in a suburb of the Capital suburbia."

"You say that 'each one' grows up? My experience here, as a helper of magic mapmakers, is that there are whole peoples and whole races who still believe they live in the center of the world. And the funny thing is, that's not true at all. We once made a huge Map of All the Countries of the World. The commissioner was an emperor of the Giants, in his cold capital near the Ocean. It was clear that he was peripheral: he was near the Ocean! But in his letter, the emperor had asked us that his country appear huge and perfectly in the center."

"But that is impossible!"

"No, in fact, it is very easy. To the east of his empire, there was an island and a peninsula: on the map, we called them "Dawn Island" and "Dawn Peninsula," both divided into two parts. Then there were still two more tiny islets, and we called them "The Sea Reefs of the Rising Sun." Then, let's say "by mistake," we moved three islands that were in the south to the east. Total: nine vassal countries to the east. In the west, theoretically, there were several dozen different peoples and races, but we grouped them according to the prevailing type of food, and in the end, only nine resulted: Water, Tea, Coffee, Schnapps, Beer, Wine, and two others. The funny thing is that the same drink unites different peoples, such as CATS and MINOTAURS: but in that map, it didn't show up."

"So you would have me believe that some of these magical maps ... they lie?"

The witch emitted a shrill laugh. "Sweet child, I have already told you, ALL MAPS LIE. There is no map that does not omit details or that succeeds in rendering all the nuances of reality. That doesn't mean they can't be useful even if they lie: but you have to be aware of that.

Consider, for example, the alliance map. It is valid for the day it is made: but a duke dies poisoned, a usurper takes power, while the revolutionaries wait

for his head on a silver plate. Wait, and behold, within a month, all alliances will have changed (and these things always happen simultaneously-a cloud never comes alone)."

"But then there is no rule that is valid forever!"

"One rule has always endured. It is called the geopolitical rule of Old Mak-Downaud's Farm. It reads like this: if in two Provinces, there are two farms that belong to the sons of Old Mak-Downaud, it is impossible for those two Provinces to fight a war against each other."

"But this is nonsense!"

"No, it is the observation that if two territories have reached the same level of prosperity, they will solve their problems by diplomacy and no longer by arms. On the other hand, if two neighboring civilizations are separated by a wide gap, by a sharp imbalance between wealth and poverty, then war will be very likely."

"You mean the sorcerer with the White Hand..."

"He was filthy rich: he even had a Pal-and-TV-tir, wide open-pit mines, and an army of endless orcs, whom the sorcerer harangued from the top of his Skyscraper, with magical amplifiers borrowed from the stadium of some Fantasy sport, such as Quickwitch.

The economy of his territory was so thriving and evolved that there was a Marjorie Mak-Downaud farm. In contrast, the neighbors, descendants of poor horsemen farmers who slept in straw, were poor and without means. For that, they fought: otherwise they would have preferred diplomacy."

"But ... then ... why didn't the three famous Female Runners ask for a Magic Map?"

"Shush! They say the female ranger who led them, Aragown daughter of Aratomb, was too proud to ask for road information. The female Dwarf from the far east, called Gin-Lee, was too drunk to remember maps. And the female Elf Leck-ol'-ass (daughter of the king) had lost her glasses, so she kept squinting her half-closed eyes without seeing anything, under wisps of long platinum blond hair."

"If the three female Runners had a map, would they have realized they were approaching the Cursed Forest?"

"I think so. But they didn't ask for the map, so they were caught and abused by the Walking Trees, with conscious slowness. Imagine that: walking and talking trees!"

"Yeah. Everyone knows that story. The three Runners were impaled front and back by the stiff branches of the Tree Walkers...crazy. And just for not consulting the map at the right time."

.

Chapter 5 Square, circular, flat, and spherical maps.

.

The old woman continued her explanation.

"In my long life, I have seen maps of all kinds. Every Civilization and every Nation tells a different Creation myth. According to the opinion of some, our world is flat: if you look at the horizon, you can't see beyond the dark line of the ocean, just because you haven't risen high enough, as you might be riding a four-legged winged dragon or a viper. Or with what some call a "Hot Air Raised Balloon," and which others call "Monksallfair" because some monks displayed it at all the Fairs.

According to other sages (of Nations fiercely hostile to others), our world would be a Sphere. Have you ever heard such nonsense? Ha, ha, a "sphere"! They say that if you look at ships from afar, you first see the white sails and then the wooden hull! It has never happened to me: when my myopic eyes see a ship, they always see it already anchored in port, with sails, crow's nest, keel and rudder.

Mah!

Anyway, it's none of my business. They are not the monkeys in my circus.

I just have to help the magic mapmakers cum. Some of them produce just the map they were asked for: flat for those who asked for it flat, spherical for those who asked for it spherical.

But spherical maps are much, much harder to make."

"Why?"

"But cutie! What a fool you are! You need a lot more sperm to make a ball! It would be easier if you could use feces: I could collect it, roll it up, and make a nice ball like the ones used to drop pins. But the buyers would call it..."

"A map made of shit... Or a shitty ball."

"Exactly! Those are precisely the names people give them! That's why nobody wants to receive those things. Theoretically, we could-but in practice, no one would accept them. So don't even think about it."

"Okay."

"These so-called 'wise men' who want spherical maps are scrambling to ask my magical mapmakers for dozens of square maps. Once a very rich dynasty asked for two dozen in a single month. Then they glued them on a wooden frame. But I wonder, if the world were curved, we should all slide downward, right?"

"I don't know!"

"We don't know. Nobody knows. It's all very mysterious. But it's lucky for us, because foolish nobles and deluded merchants buy maps of two kinds, in uncertainty."

"So they make us work twice as hard!"

"Yes, but they also send twice as many offerings, food, coins, diamonds. It's very convenient for us."

"Can I ask a question?"

"As long as it's not about the sphere. I don't understand anything about mathematical calculations."

"Oh! Sure, I wasn't even thinking about that, go figure. The question was about all those iron grids that are leaning against the wall. They look like fishermen's nets, with lots of little squares, but some of them have long rectangles -- should I use those too?"

"Ah! Now I see why they chose you. You look like a silly little girl, but instead, you have potential. Very good.

These nets are not for catching fish in the sea. They are for fixing sperm as they float through the air. They are a fairly recent innovation: before, no one used them, and they used the old style with the egg-shaped hoops and ovals."

"Egg? I beg your pardon?"

"Don't digress. Let's talk about the grid. Let's say that you, with your hands or your mouth, or your smooth, soft pussy, helped a magic mapmaker ejaculate a wide stream of semen into the air. Your work is not done; in fact, the most important part begins now. The sperm will float in the air for a few minutes before solidifying and creating the scroll magically, with inks and color. But if you grab one of these thin metal grids, and place it underneath the floating semen, the map design will be enriched with a network of squares."

"And what is that for?"

"Boh! For nothing, I guess. But buyers pay a lot more! The only use I could imagine is that when the maps become obsolete, they can use them to write crossword puzzle letters on them. You know, no, "One Vertical: Anthropomorphic Feline Population. They inhabit the desert; Two Horizontal, River of the eastern regions." Boring, but useful to pass the time.

Or, perhaps, aristocrats hand out old maps to children, to play "Sink the Wind-Fleet."

You know, no, 'B4!' 'you hit the keel of my flagship.'

Boring too, but for children it's suitable."

.

Chapter 6. The Legend Of The First Magic Map.

.

"Understood. But if this is a recent innovation, how was it done before?"

"Well. Even though you're only nineteen, you've seen sperm often, and you know that it tends to clump into round shapes. The oldest maps were made up of egg-shaped circles and ovals, like the semen stains on a lady's dress.

Legends say that the first map was created by a mapmaker masturbating in front of an aristocratic prisoner, a young duchess. Guards were forcing her to kneel before him, and they had torn off the bodice of her elegant purple velvet gown, exposing her tits and nipples to his gaze.

The mapmaker was about to cum on her tits, but the captive duchess begged him to spare her that humiliation.

Merciless, the mapmaker aimed his own cannon toward the velvet skirt. Large oval and circular spots formed on the surface. Magically, above each spot appeared the name of a city, a river, or a people.