Magic Mountain

Story Info
Wife thinks husband plans to ass-fuck hot partner.
1.2k words
4.36
2.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, today my wife was hornier than I have EVER seen her before.

I had worked outside all morning, then came in about noon to take a shower. I had a meeting later in the afternoon with my partner, Frankie, to work on an issue we had been dealing with for weeks now.  We had tried to get explosives down into an opening in Falls Mountain, to make way for a new road, but nothing we had tried had been successful so far.

Frankie was young, 25, and had a smokin', hot body. I was married, so I just admired her figure now and then, as she leaned over a table or walked away with her tight ass bouncing firmly with each step.

As I said before, I could tell my wife was extremely horny today. How did I know that? When I came out of the shower and opened the door to our bedroom, she was on our bed in red crotchless panties, and nothing else. She was lying on her back and had one knee up, with her legs pressed together. As I walked out towards her with my cock quickly growing, she looked me right in the eye, and dropped her knee sideways to the bed, exposing her pussy completely to my now very hungry eyes.

I moved up onto the bed and put my head between her legs to eat her pussy. She grabbed the back of my head with both hands, gripped my hair and pushed my face against her while she pulled up her knees and spread her legs wide. She was very wet and it looked like steam was coming out of her pussy opening.  I licked and tongued her for a moment, knowing that this was not her favorite activity, so I didn't stay down there long. 

I moved up her belly, brushed across her breasts, and kissed her passionately on the lips while I pressed my cockhead to the mouth of her pussy. She reached back, grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me in to her, sliding my cock completely into her hot, velvety pussy in one motion. Just as she started to grind into my pelvis, my cell phone rang. 

"Oh, shit!" I muttered. "Perfect timing. I HAVE to take this.  It's a critical work thing." I pulled out of her and moved to the foot of the bed to take the call.

My wife pouted, then gave me a seductive twisted grin and inserted a finger up into her pussy that she had spread wide, immediately in front of me.

"Oh, hi Frankie. What's up? Well, I WAS kind of in the middle of something, but I guess I can put it pin in that for a minute. What do you need?"

(My wife reached forward, grabbed my free hand and pulled me back down on top of her.)

"Yeah, I'm familiar with that hole. That's the one that's kind of narrow and tight-feeling? And, as I recall, it's hot and slippery in there? It's pretty deep too. It's hard to get a  tool all the way in, at least the one I have. I have a longer one now, so that might get the job done."

(She moved her hand down to my dick and pulled me to her, positioning it against her hot pussy opening. I involuntarily pushed into her and it started sliding in. As I pushed into her tight, slippery, hot and seemingly never-ending pussy, I was thinking this was everything my conversation with Frankie had just described, which felt very odd.)

"I agree, I think we're gonna have to get the load way down deep inside. Maybe if we lubed the shaft we could slide it deeper inside."

(Jodie found the sex lube and applied a generous glob along my cockshaft. Then, I pushed back in, way deeper than before.)

"Oh, I can sometimes get it to work if I move it side to side, then kind of work it In and out. That usually opens the hole up a bit.

(She rotated her ass, moving it side to side, while I thrust in and out of her hot hole.)

"We've never been able to get a load to blow in that fucking hole. It's been pretty frustrating for me."   "Just once I'd like to make that happen, and I know you'd like to experience that to, with me. We've been working on this together a long time, and I know you have felt deep in your gut that it would happen someday. Maybe today's the day."

"You know, I was thinking, maybe we should run a smaller shaft in the back door, so to speak? And set off a charge in the front and the back simultaneously?" 

"Yeah, I can come now if you'd like. I know how important this is to you and I know you'll feel a lot better when it's done."   (Jodie slid a finger in my ass and I exploded inside her, as she climaxed simultaneously. She pulled me tightly against her and whispered in my ear "I feel SO much better, now that that is done. Don't you dear? And, that was a great idea, about the back door thing!")

"I'll locate my tools, and bring my strongest shaft, along with plenty of lube. Let's get this fucker done TODAY! I can't wait to drill in that back door and see how that shaft feels there. We've never done this before and I'm excited to try. I think it will be s tight fit, but with extra lube, I think it will slide right in.  Are you up for this Frankie?Ok, see you in 15 minutes. Bye."

After I had hung up, Jodie said "Did you hear yourself in that conversation?"

"It was just work stuff, honey" I defended to her.  "Well, it sounded to ME like YOU are going to run right over and fuck hot little Frankie in the ass for the first time. And, she's all ready for you to bend her over and let you run your big shaft into her tight ass and explode into her just as soon as you penetrate her.  Isn't that exactly what you said?"

Looking back at my entire conversation, realizing the dual meaning of nearly every word I had uttered, I said "Wow, Honey, I never realized how hot and sexy blowing up a mountain was, until you pointed it out. I hate to leave you at this point in this VERY interesting conversation, but I really have to meet Frankie at work. Oh, and by the way: there will be NO ass fucking with Frankie tonight or any other night. She's gay and has a very attractive girlfriend." 

"But I will definitely be thinking of you when we drill the hole in the back door, slide the tight shaft in, and blow the load inside. And, since you and I have never done that before, I expect you to have the lube ready when I get home to try it. Bye hon."

Oh, shit.  What have I started here? I should have kept my big trap shut! I slipped off the bed to head to the bathroom to look for an enema kit.  Ooooh SHIT!