Magic Ring for Sale

Story Info
Friends buy a magic ring that transforms wearer into a woman.
9.6k words
4.56
16.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heteroD
heteroD
29 Followers

As we were making our way home from a thrilling day at the Enchanted Grove Amusement Park, something peculiar caught our attention.

"Brian, look!" Tom exclaimed, his eyes wide with astonishment. "Where on earth did that come from?"

Nestled beneath a sprawling, ancient oak tree near the bustling pedestrian alley, a mysterious house had seemingly materialized out of nowhere. It certainly hadn't been there when we passed by earlier that day. The house appeared to be well-constructed, with a sturdy stone foundation that couldn't possibly have been built in the mere two hours we'd spent at the park.

A curious sign adorned the front of the house, reading "Spells R Us: Magical Items Store." In smaller, delicate lettering beneath, it proclaimed, "Not tricks - real magic." One of the two windows of the quaint little house displayed a poster announcing, "Final Sale. Discounts on the occasion of the liquidation of the branch 50%, 75%, and 95%."

Together, we stopped in our tracks and stared at the house, a nagging sense of unease creeping up on me. Suddenly, I realized what was bothering me: despite the number of people meandering through the park, not a single passer-by seemed to notice the store's existence. It was as if the shop was invisible to them.

Moments later, a bearded, gray-haired old man in a colorful, patched T-shirt and faded jeans emerged from the store. He carefully affixed another poster to the second window before disappearing back inside. This new sign declared, "Free consultation and discount card for everyone whose name is Brian or Tom."

I turned to Tom, eyebrows raised skeptically. "This has got to be some sort of prank," I said, scanning the area for a hidden camera. "I bet someone's filming us right now."

Tom's eyes sparkled with mischief. "A prank? Who would go to such lengths to prank us? Besides, think about how much money it would take to set this up!" He grinned and continued, "Well, let them prank us. It sounds like fun to me. Let's go in!"

I hesitated for a moment before shrugging my shoulders. "Alright," I agreed, my curiosity getting the better of me.

With that, we cautiously stepped over the threshold and into the mysterious world of Spells R Us, completely unaware of the magical adventures that awaited us inside.

***

"Welcome, Brian and Tom," the old man in a whimsical, patched T-shirt greeted us from behind the counter, his eyes twinkling with a hint of mischief. "I know exactly what you need. To save you time, I highly recommend this radeamite ring, and it's on a 95% discount. That makes it only $600."

He presented a deceptively ordinary-looking silver ring, smooth and unadorned, as if it held no secrets at all.

"Nice try, but we're onto you," I retorted, not quite convinced that this wasn't some elaborate prank.

Unfazed, the old man plucked a single hair from his beard and tore it, as if he was a summoned jinni from ancient tales. For a brief moment, my vision blurred. I suddenly became aware of a living creature lurking just beyond the counter. It let out a strange, unsettling sound, followed by a loud noise from the left.

Instinctively, I jumped to the right, crouching slightly and turning towards the source of the noise. Another creature stood before me, motionless and staring. The bizarre being behind the counter emitted another unnerving sound, causing me to glance back in its direction, my muscles tensing as I prepared to leap over the barrier and confront it.

The creature flinched, and my vision blurred once more. "Cool!" Tom exclaimed, his eyes wide with amazement.

For several seconds, I tried to gather my thoughts, attempting to discern what had just transpired. Why had I become so furious and ready to attack the old man simply because he plucked a hair from his beard and spoke? What had he even said?

"Now, do something with me," Tom urged the old man, excitement clear in his voice. The man obliged, plucking another hair from his beard.

My vision blurred once more, and when it cleared, a cow stood where Tom had been just moments before, nearly filling the entire store. The cow let out a loud moo and tensed up. The old man hastily plucked another hair from his beard, but he was a moment too late--a cow pie plopped onto the floor just as Tom reappeared.

"Who was I?" Tom inquired, his eyes wide with excitement.

"A cow," I replied with a wry grin, nodding towards the mess on the floor. "You even left us a souvenir."

"A cow?" Tom echoed incredulously.

"Yes, I even saw the udder," I replied. "By the way, what was I?"

"A gorilla," Tom answered, still marveling at the extraordinary events that had just unfolded.

***

At this point, the old man felt the need to interrupt our exchange of impressions. "I'll be closing for lunch soon, young fellows, so please make up your minds. Are you taking the ring?"

"What can it do?" Tom inquired. "Is it magical?"

"Everything here is magical; we don't deal with ordinary items," the old man replied. "I've taken a liking to you both, so I won't beat around the bush. I'll recommend something you'll definitely enjoy. What do young men desire? More sex, right? This magical radeamite ring will grant you as many experiences with women as you desire."

Despite the slight shock of the recent events, I couldn't shake off the suspicion that this might be some kind of scam. The old man seemed to exhibit typical sales tactics, trying to pressure us into making a hasty decision by mentioning his lunch break. It got me thinking, why would a wizard operating a magic shop need a lunch break? Couldn't he just pull a hair and be full?

"Excuse me, what's your name?" I asked.

"Let's say John," the old man replied.

"John, money would be much more useful to us. We're in no rush when it comes to sex. We're only 18 years old; we have our whole lives ahead of us," I reasoned.

"Wait, Brian, don't argue," Tom interjected. "How does this ring work? Do we put it on a woman's finger, and she'll fall in love with us, or what?"

"For wealth, that's not our domain. That's for white magicians," John answered. "We, the yellow magicians, can only transform living beings into other living beings. To force women to fall in love against their will, you'd need to consult black magicians." The old man frowned, seemingly offended that we suspected him of dabbling in dark magic.

Once again, I couldn't hold back. "Transformation of living beings? Fine. For instance, could you turn a mouse into a donkey that drops gold coins instead of poops? That would suit us just fine."

The old man looked at me thoughtfully. "I admire your way of thinking, young man. I'd probably take you on as an apprentice if I could. Yes, transformation magic can do wonders. However, I don't have anything like that for sale at the moment. The best thing I can offer you is this radeamite ring."

"So, how does this ring work?" I asked, finally seeking a clear answer.

"With this ring, one of you can voluntarily transform into a woman for a while and let the other enjoy an intimate encounter. You can switch places as often as you like," the old man explained, a glint of amusement in his eyes.

***

I opened my mouth, contemplating which question to ask first. Sensing my intentions, the old man interjected, "Anticipating an avalanche of clarifying questions, I recommend reading this user manual aloud right now." He handed me a worn piece of parchment. Here's what I read aloud:

Magical Radeamite Ring: User Manual

Primary Functions of the Ring:

Transforms the wearer's body into that of a randomly selected woman while retaining the wearer's own consciousness, memories, and skills.

Upon the wearer's request, it implements the necessary mental alterations.

Upon removing the ring, the wearer reverts to their original body, and any mental changes are undone.

Restrictions and Limitations:

The ring chooses a woman to replicate from the geographically nearest 10,000 women, within an age range of 0.5X to 1.5X, where X represents the wearer's age.

The ring can be used a maximum of 10 times per day. Afterward, its magical charge depletes and requires a full day to recharge.

Lending the ring to others, using it for prostitution, or for paid striptease performances is strictly prohibited. Attempting such actions will result in the disappearance of the ring and discount card, and all changes made by the ring will be nullified.

Money obtained through the copied body (including the woman's body, clothes, and handbag) can only be spent on food. Any items purchased with this money will vanish once the ring is removed.

The ring cannot harm the wearer.

The duration of body transformation is contingent on the time the ring is worn. If worn for less than an hour, the body reverts instantly upon removal. If worn for more than an hour but less than a day, the body returns within 10 minutes. If worn for more than a day but less than a week, the body returns within an hour. If worn for over a week, the body returns within a day. If worn for over a month, the body returns in a month.

The ring cannot be forcibly removed unless the wearer desires it.

The ring magically transports the wearer to a safe location if someone tries to cut off the wearer's finger or kill the wearer.

The ring can be worn indefinitely.

Instructions for Using the Ring:

Activate the ring by placing it on any finger of your left hand. It will automatically adjust to fit your finger.

To make mental changes, simply articulate your request aloud or in your mind, and rotate the ring on your finger. For example, "I want to be afraid of mice." After that, you will develop a fear of mice.

Undo mental changes by removing the ring or rotating it again while wishing to cancel one or all alterations.

To revert to your original body, remove the ring (simultaneously canceling all mental changes). If you remove the ring while clothed, your body and clothes will return. If you remove the ring while naked, your body will return in its nude state, and your clothes will be nearby, either on the floor or the ground.

***

"Any more questions?" the wizened wizard inquired, a twinkle in his ancient eyes.

"Yes," I responded without hesitation. "Is it possible to force the ring onto someone against their will? Can one become pregnant and give birth while in the transformed body? Would pregnancy prevent the return to one's original body? If I wear the ring for a year and then revert to my original form, will my body have aged a year? If a photograph is taken of a person wearing the ring, will the image capture their altered appearance? And if I'm exhausted, will my fatigue carry over into the new body?"

The wizard stroked his beard, pondering my barrage of questions. "You can indeed become pregnant," he admitted, nodding thoughtfully as if approving of the scenario. "As for the rest of your questions, the answer is 'no.' Now, make up your minds. I'm closing right now anyway. You have until midnight to pay. Simply place the money on the discount cards; they will vanish, and the address of the new store branch will appear in their place. So, do we have a deal?"

"We'll take it!" Tom blurted out, seemingly on behalf of both of us, as if afraid I might change my mind. Truthfully, I would have agreed just a moment later. This was an adventure we couldn't pass up!

The wizard handed Tom a small, ornate box containing the ring, along with two seemingly ordinary discount cards. He then ushered us out the door. As we turned back, the magical house had vanished, leaving behind nothing but the memories of our extraordinary encounter.

***

We decided to test the ring at my house since Tom lived in a dormitory, and my parents rented a one-room apartment for me. On the way, the sun was slowly setting, casting an orange glow on the streets as we walked. The air was crisp, and the trees swayed gently in the breeze. I shared my doubts with Tom.

"I don't like this wizard," I said, the concern evident in my voice. "I think he's evil."

"Why do you say that?" Tom asked, furrowing his brow in surprise.

I explained my reasoning as we strolled beneath the towering oak trees. "Well, think about who he turned us into? A gorilla and a cow. A good wizard, it seems to me, would have chosen something nicer."

We were silent for a bit, the sound of our footsteps echoing through the empty street.

"I don't know... What's wrong with a cow?" Tom retorted uncertainly, kicking a small pebble across the sidewalk.

"Well, it's shameful to be turned into a cow. A good wizard would turn you into a bunny or a hamster. Or some noble animal, for example, a horse," I said, watching as a flock of birds took flight from a nearby rooftop.

"Would a bull be considered a noble animal?" asked Tom, squinting at the darkening sky.

"Better than a cow, but still not good," I answered.

I continued to share my suspicions. "And one more thing - although he's an accomplished wizard, he's a terrible salesman. Remember how clumsily he tried to sell us that ring? At first, he said he had lunch soon. And then he forgot about lunch and said that he was closing the branch of the store forever. One thing is clear - he really wanted us to take this ring. And obviously not for the sake of $600. But why?"

Tom pondered for a moment, a thoughtful expression on his face. Streetlights flickered on, casting an eerie glow on the ground.

"One thing pleases me," I said.

"What's that?" asked Tom.

I explained. "This wizard is not omnipotent. The cow pie you left remained on his floor. He didn't remove it with a hair from his beard. After our departure, he'll have to take up a broom and scoop. Or he might turn some grasshopper into a housemaid for a while. Well, for us, this means that regardless of his evil intentions, if we are careful and wise, we have a chance to prevail. Because he can make mistakes."

Tom laughed, his chuckle echoing through the quiet street. "In my opinion, you've concocted something that may not even exist. Maybe the wizard isn't evil, but kind, and we're just very lucky today."

"Maybe so," I agreed, a small smile forming on my lips as we approached my house, ready to embark on our magical adventure.

***

"I propose we draw straws," Tom said as we entered my apartment and took off our shoes. The cozy atmosphere enveloped us, with the warm glow from the table lamp casting shadows on the walls. "The one who draws the short straw will become the other's girlfriend and will fulfill all his sexual desires during the day. And then we'll switch every day."

And then I suddenly realized that in this situation, I was much more eager to try the ring on myself than to get a submissive girl for entertainment for the day. If the ring suddenly disappeared or deteriorated, and I didn't get a chance to try it on, I'd never forgive myself.

"I think whoever is unlucky will have to wait all day," I objected. "There's a better option. One of us becomes the other's girlfriend for half an hour, and then the second one takes over for the rest of the day and the next day. In the form of compensation. It would be fair."

"You can even choose to go first or second," I added, cunningly setting a trap.

Tom pondered for a moment. "Only half an hour? Well then, I'll choose to go first."

He took the ring from the box and slid it onto the ring finger of his left hand. For a moment, my eyes blurred, and when my vision cleared, Tom had transformed into a girl. She appeared to be 10-11 years old, with blonde hair and dressed in a summer outfit with sandals.

The girl looked up at me in surprise, and then disappointedly stroked her flat chest with her palms, lifted her dress and put her hand in her underpants.

"Cool!", she said in a childish voice, but with the same intonation with which Tom spoke this word.

The girl approached the full-length mirror near the closet and gazed curiously at her reflection. Then she then turned to me. "So, what's next? Undress?"

"No, of course not," I replied. "There will be no pedophilia. Take off the ring and put it on again".

The girl tried to remove the ring, but it seemed to be stuck on her finger, refusing to budge.

"I can't take it off!" she exclaimed in horror.

In an instant, a series of bleak images of the future flashed before my eyes. Firstly, me, disappointed and never experiencing what it's like to be a woman. Secondly, Tom, stuck in the body of a little girl, whom I'd now have to look after for the next eight years, and who'd need some kind of fake identity. Thirdly... But before I could process any further thoughts, my vision blurred again for a moment.

"Ha, got you!" Tom exclaimed triumphantly. My eyes dimmed once more, and a plump girl with a square face and small piggy eyes continued Tom's phrase in a grating voice. "Did I trick you well?"

I looked at her doubtfully. Not the most appealing transformation. No, I had no desire to engage in any intimate activities with such a person. The plump girl, without wasting time, held her ample chest with her hands and closed her eyes, seemingly to better feel everything.

"Well," I asked, "How does it feel?"

"Very unusual!" she replied.

"Can you be more specific?" I prodded.

"You'll soon find out everything yourself," she grinned and asked in a businesslike tone, "So, should we continue? Time is running out; your half-hour will be over soon."

"No," I answered. "I don't want to lose my virginity with such a, sorry, scary girl. Remove and put the ring on again."

"Hey!" she protested. "We didn't agree on this! You'll use up all 10 attempts for today, and there'll be none left for me. Anyway, I'm taking off my pants."

She started to unbuckle the belt on her jeans, which were tight around her huge ass.

"Wait a minute," I interjected. "Fine, let's make one more attempt. You'll still have seven left. That's fair, right?"

"Just one more?" she asked. "Alright then."

***

She removed the ring, and for a brief moment, my vision blurred before blurring once again almost immediately. I glanced at the transformed girl and had to look away, overwhelmed by her beauty.

She was so stunning that it was nearly impossible to look at her for too long, like staring directly into the sun.

Until now, I never believed in love at first sight. Sure, I'd been attracted to many girls upon meeting them, but I'd never lost my head like this. This time, however, I fell in love instantly and unconditionally.

Perhaps each person has a subconscious idea of their perfect beauty, one they're not even aware of until they see it in real life. And now, I was looking at my ideal. Her beauty was complete, impossible perfection.

The girl appeared to be around the same age as Tom and me, slightly shorter than me, with blond hair swept back and gathered in a ponytail. Her large, expressive, slightly slanting green eyes sparkled with laughter. A straight nose, perfectly shaped mouth, and slightly protruding cheekbones harmonized flawlessly with her facial structure. How challenging, bordering on impossible, to attempt describing perfection using ordinary words!

She was dressed in a white T-shirt and white shorts that accentuated her impeccable figure. She wore sneakers on her feet, also white, suggesting she was engaging in some athletic activity when the magic had copied her body.

She smiled at me with a warm, genuine smile that lit up her face even more and asked, "Do you like this one? Should I undress?"

"Y-yes," I managed to stammer.

She took a quick look at herself in the mirror. "Wow! No wonder you bargained for another try," she smiled and began to remove her T-shirt, revealing a bra underneath.

Suddenly, I was brought crashing back to reality. This magical moment would soon be over! In twenty minutes, she would remove the ring, and that would be it!

heteroD
heteroD
29 Followers