Magic Wardrobe Tails

Story Info
A woman looking for love, tries enchanted clothes.
3.2k words
4.15
19.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

Magic Wardrobe Tails

Inheritance

Heather had inherited her great-great-aunt's cottage and big old oak wardrobe. Heather was an attractive 29-year-old lawyer. With shoulder length chestnut hair, hazel eyes, and pale peachy skin. She had a slender figure, as she begrudgingly went to the gym twice a week. She had been single for almost a year. After six months of decorating, at the weekends, she moved in. It was the end of summer. She put some of her clothes in the old wardrobe and draw combi, and the rest in the wardrobe and chest of draws that she had brought with her.

It was her first Sunday morning in her very own cottage. She opened her eyes, looked at the old wardrobe and smiled, she loved it. When Heather came back from the bathroom, she opened the old wardrobe's doors and big bottom draw, to get her clothes out, and got a big surprise. All her clothes had changed colour and texture. The wardrobe must be magical, she thought.

Hotpants

It was Sunday afternoon when curiosity got the better of her. Heather put on a pair of tight blue velvet hotpants, from the magic wardrobe. She stroked the blue velvet as she admired herself in the full-length mirror. Suddenly she felt a strange sensation at the top of her buttocks. She twisted around to see a slender blue cat's tail growing from her backside. She was shocked. She grabbed this tail and tugged it; it was firmly attached. She then tried to take off the blue hotpants, but there was no button or zip anymore. She only found her VJ opening and bum hole. The velvet was stuck to her skin. How was she going to get these hotpants off and get rid of the tail? she thought. Should she go to doctor or a vet? no! She might get taken away by a shadowy government agency. What she needed was an expert in magic, but who? And she couldn't go to work like this. Work! She remembered that Paul had talked about mythology. So, she hoped that he also knew about magic.

Monday morning, and Heather wore a trench coat. At work she asked Paul to come with her to her office. He was the new legal assistant; he had been with the firm almost six months. Paul was 21 years old, with short brown hair and brown eyes. He was the same height as Heather, with an average physique and an inoffensive personality. When Heather locked the door, Paul wondered if it was his lucky day.

"Paul, I have a problem, but you must swear to keep it a secret please," she said.

"Yes, of course," he replied.

"Good, thank you," she said then took off her trench coat. He saw that she was wearing blue velvet hotpants and a pale blue bra. She turned her back towards him. He got a good view of her arse, and her blue cat's tail. She swished it about.

"Look, it's real, do you know how to get rid of it?" she tried to sound calm, as her heart raced.

"I'm not sure, how did this happen?" he asked calmly, but his heart was beating faster too.

"You know that I inherited a cottage, well, I also inherited an old wardrobe. And it's magical. It changed the clothes that I had put inside. So, I tried on these hotpants and grew this tail," she explained.

"I see," he said as he studied her rear. "I think that I need to see this wardrobe for myself," he added.

When Heather and Paul entered her bedroom, she took off her trench coat and threw it on the bed. Paul went over to the old wardrobe and began to examine it.

"Yes, as you said the wardrobe is probably magical, but I don't think that it can reverse the spell, something else must do that. Can I touch your tail please?" he asked.

"Yes okay," she replied. Heather stood there in her pants and bra. She was confident that he would not take advantage of this intimate situation.

Paul gently held her blue tail in his right hand. She felt a slight tingling in this tail. He ran his hand along the soft blue tail several times. The tingling sensation became stronger, and spread to her blue buttocks. Suddenly she felt, and he saw, her cat's tail shrinking back into her bum. She twisted around to see that it was gone. Then she felt for the button and zip. They were there, so she took off the blue velvet hotpants, Paul politely turned away. Heather put on a pair of pale blue briefs, that went with her bra, and jeans and a T-shirt.

"Oh, thank God for that, I mean, thank you Paul for that," she said.

"That's alright. I think a man's touch reverses the spell," he said.

"Yes, I see, and me touching it activated it. Well now we know how the magic works," she said.

Leggings

It was Friday afternoon, Heather asked Paul to come into her office.

"I want to try on another piece of clothing from the magic wardrobe, and I want you to be there with me please," she said.

"Yes of course, when do you want me there?" he asked.

"Would this Sunday morning be okay, about eleven o'clock," she said.

"Yes, no problem," he replied.

It was Sunday morning in Heather's bedroom.

"I have decided to try on these leggings," she said as she held up a pair of red velvet leggings.

"Okay," he said, then turned away from her, as she took off her T-shirt, jeans and pale pink briefs. Heather put on the leggings.

"Okay, you can look now," she said. Paul turned to see her standing there in red velvet leggings and a pale pink bra. He was pleased to see her cleavage again. Heather walked over to the mirror to admire herself. She put her hands on her hips, and briefly hesitated before she stroked the red velvet. She felt the strange sensation in her bum again, and also in her feet. She twisted around to see, as well as Paul saw, a red horse's tail growing from her butt. And her feet turned into red horse's hooves.

"Oh my God, I've got horse's legs," she said as she walked back and forth. Paul stood there enjoying the view of her lithe body.

"Now, I want to see what these legs are like, so please don't touch me, okay," she said.

"Okay," he replied.

It was midday when she'd had enough of her red horse legs.

"Touch my tail please," Heather said. He lifted her tail and caressed it, but nothing happened.

"Lift up a hoof please," he said as he stood behind her. She lifted up her right hoof. He rubbed it but nothing happened.

"Lift up your other hoof please," he said. She put down one hoof and lifted the other. He rubbed the left one and still nothing happened.

"Why is nothing happening?" she asked as she was getting worried.

"I don't know. Maybe I need to touch somewhere different." He walked around to face her.

"May I put my hands on your hips please?" he asked.

"Yes, you may," she replied as she stood still. Paul stepped up to Heather and their chests touched. Their lips were almost close enough to kiss. As they looked into each other's eyes, he put his hands on her red velvet hips. She felt a slight tingling in her hips. He began to rub her hips in a circular motion. The tingling got stronger and spread to her red buttocks and down her red legs. Suddenly the tail shrank and was gone, and the hooves changed back into feet. Paul removed his hands and stepped back.

"Thank you, Paul," she said.

"That's alright," he said, then turned away as she took off the red velvet leggings. Heather put her briefs, jeans and T-shirt back on.

Crop Top

After they'd had sandwiches and a drink in the kitchen, Heather said, "I want to try on another piece of clothing."

"Okay, but before you choose, can I have a look at all the magic clothes please," he asked.

"Yes okay," she replied.

Back upstairs, Paul looked at the various clothes in the wardrobe and big bottom draw.

"What is that small white thing?" he asked pointing to the draw.

"Oh that," she held it up. "This was, I mean still is my crop top, but it's turned to rubber." She stood looking at it and feeling the smooth texture.

"Okay, I will try this thing on, and we shall see what happens," she said. Paul turned away as she took off her T-shirt and bra.

Heather stood in front of the mirror wearing the tight white rubber crop top. She put her hands on her breasts, and rubbed them in a circular motion. She had never worn rubber clothing before, but she had worn a leather mini skirt. She felt the strange sensation in her breasts and nipples. After a couple of seconds her breasts had grown twice as big, and her white nipples had elongated. She turned to him.

"What's happened to my nipples?" she asked.

"I think that they are now cow's teats," he replied. She cupped her large white breasts.

"So that makes my breasts cow's udders then?" she asked.

"Yes, sort of," he replied. Heather was not impressed, but Paul loved her big tits.

"Okay Paul, grab these udders and let's get rid of them please," she said.

He willingly obliged. He stood behind her and cupped her smooth white breasts. She felt a slight tingling only.

"Nothing's happening," she said. He reluctantly let them go.

"Maybe I have to suck your teats," he suggested.

"Well okay, try that then," she said slowly.

Paul began to suckle from her right white teat. Suddenly she became sexually aroused. This surprised her, but did not distress her. This dressing up game was getting serious, she thought. He was then suckling from her left white teat. After almost another minute she felt the tingling become stronger, and her white breasts and nipples shrank back to their normal size.

He removed his lips, straightened up, and turned away as she took off the white rubber crop top.

"Thank you, Paul," she said. Her heart was still pounding with excitement.

"That's alright," he said as his heart was thumping with excitement too.

Heather paused before she put back on her bra and T-shirt. Should she in fact take off her jeans and briefs, and have sex with Paul now? For a moment she couldn't decide.

"That is all for this weekend," she said decisively, as she put her clothes back on.

Skirt

It was the next Sunday, and Paul was in Heather's bedroom again. She held up a silver sequin pencil skirt.

"I will try this on today," she announced, he did not object.

Heather sat on her bed facing the mirror. She wore the pencil skirt and a skimpy white bikini top. Both of them had a good idea of what transformation was to come. She rubbed her sequin covered thighs. She felt the strange sensation in her pelvis and legs. The tight silver skirt grew over her knees and down to her ankles, as her legs merged together. Then her bare feet turned into a triangular caudal fin. From her waist down she had a scaly silver fish tail, Heather was now a mermaid. She was overjoyed, and so was he. She waggled her tail up and down.

"I shall stay like this for the rest of the day," she declared.

It was late afternoon when Heather said, "Okay, I want my legs back, please stroke my tail." She had been lying on her bed all this time, with her fish tail and bikini top. Playing the part of the mistress, with Paul as her servant, who could not touch her tail.

He sat on the edge of the bed beside her. He began to stroke the lower half of her silver fish tail. No tingling, no change. He moved his hand to stroke the upper half of her tail. She felt a tingle of excitement, because he was stroking her genitals. She had been interested to see her new grey vulva appear between her scaly hips. And she knew that Paul had been enjoying looking at it all this time.

She lifted up her head, and their eyes met. Then she felt just one of his fingers stroking her labia lips. She became sexually aroused. Her heart beat faster, her nipples became stiff, and her vagina wet. Neither spoke, she lowered her head and starred at the ceiling, as she enjoyed the stimulation.

Her twitching tail fin turned back to feet, and the scales retreated upwards as her legs separated. Heather was wearing her silver sequin pencil skirt again, and her vulva was back to where it normally was. He removed his finger and stood up.

"Thank you, Paul," she said without looking at him.

"That is alright," he replied, as she remained lying there for a little while longer.

Dress

It was Sunday morning again. Heather held up a gold sequin strapless dress.

"Do you think that this will be another mermaid?" she asked.

"It could be," Paul replied.

She put on the fitted dress and sat on the bed. She rubbed her sequin covered thighs. She felt the strange sensation in her chest, stomach, pelvis and legs. The tight gold dress grew over her knees and down to her feet, as her legs merged together. The scales encased her feet, but a tail fin did not develop. The end of the tail remained a blunt tip. Suddenly the strange sensation got stronger as her lower half doubled in length. It almost knocked over a chair.

"What's happening?" she cried.

"I think that it's a snake's tail," he replied.

"Oh," she said. She wasn't keen on snakes. From her chest down, Heather was covered in gold scales, and her lower half was a powerful snake's tail.

"Do you like me like this?" she asked.

"Yes, I do," he replied.

"Then help me up please," she said holding out her hands. With him holding her steady, she got her lower half under and behind herself, and then raised herself up on her scaly gold tail. It took a lot of concentration to keep upright. After around a minute she asked him to let her go. She swayed about a bit, then tried to move forward like a concertina, but lost her balance, and fell forwards. She broke her fall with her hands.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied as she remained facedown. After a moment she raised herself up on her hands.

"I shall go downstairs like this," she declared. With her hands pulling and her tail pushing, Heather went carefully down the stairs, with Paul following her. In the lounge the sinuous snakewoman lay back on the sofa.

It was late afternoon; they had been watching a romantic film together.

"I want my legs back, so stroke my VJ please." Heather had seen her new discreet vulva appear between her scaly hips. Paul had been sitting on the rug in front of her, with his back resting against the sofa. He got up onto his knees beside her, and began to stroke her amber vulva with his finger. She felt a tingle of excitement, but no more.

"I think that you need to do more," she said. Paul removed his finger and bent his head down. Heather felt him licking her labia lips and probing her clitoris. The end of her gold tail quivered, as she became sexually aroused. She lay there ecstatic, looking at the ceiling. She enjoyed the stimulation again, as she felt her tail shrinking, her feet returning, and her legs dividing. Then Heather was just wearing a gold sequin strapless dress. Her vulva had retreated back to between her legs.

"Thank you, Paul," she said looking into his eyes, as she lay there waggling her toes.

"That's alright Heather," he replied as her remained on his knees, looking into her eyes.

Consummation

It was Sunday morning and time for the sixth transformation. Paul stood waiting for Heather to choose a piece of clothing. She had decided that she'd had enough of sequins and velvet. She took out a rubber dress, it had short sleeves and a turtle neck. She was intrigued by the texture and curious about its restrictiveness.

"I shall put this on," she said.

"Okay," he replied. Heather took off all her clothes and put on the figure-hugging green rubber dress. She checked herself in the mirror, before going to stand at the bottom of the bed.

"Here goes," she said before she rubbed her smooth rubber hips. She felt the strange sensation in her torse, arms and legs. Before their eyes the tight rubber dress grew over her knees and down her legs to touch the wooden floor, as her legs merged together. Next the green rubber grew down her arms and encased her hands, which then expanded to become large diamond shaped leaves. Finally, a new vulva appeared between her hips, in the front of her green stem body.

Heather looked down at herself, "Am I a plant?" she asked.

"Yes, you are," he replied as he ogled her sexy body.

She was still looking down at herself thinking, I can't move my feet, my legs are stuck together, and I have no hands, this is bondage. She remembered that she had refused to be tied to a bed by her first boyfriend.

"I think I shall see how long I can stand being like this," the plantwoman said.

"Okay, then I shall sit down," he said and sat on a chair facing her. Heather shut her eyes, as she had decided to try meditation.

It was a couple of hours later, after he had helped her to drink and eat a sandwich.

"You've never kissed me, have you?" she said.

"No," he replied.

"Well then, come over here and kiss me."

Heather and Paul embraced each other and kissed. His manly chest pressed against her slender plant stem body. He caressed her smooth green back, as their passionate kiss continued. She became sexually aroused. Her heart beat faster, her nipples became stiff, and her vagina became wet. But she did not feel the reverse transformation. Good, she thought, as things had only just got started. Then Paul was kissing her erect nipples. Next Paul was kissing her prominent vulva.

She was euphoria, "Paul, Paul, take off your clothes and fuck me," she gasped.

She felt his stiff penis enter her moist vagina, as she stood there. She gasped with delight. He began to thrust in and out, as he held her smooth green hips. With the bottom of her stem magically stuck to the floor, and her leaf hands holding his shoulders, Heather shut her eyes and enjoyed the fantastic sensations of their union. She wanted time, and he didn't disappoint, as his rapid thrusting continued, with the occasional slow down to prolong the moment. She barely remembered where she was.

He ejaculated, and she climaxed with a gasp or two. She had her first of many orgasms. He withdrew and backed away. Heather pressed her green leaf hands to her vulva and breasts. With her eyes still shut, she enjoyed more fantastic sensations as she continued to stand there.

After her last orgasms had faded, Heather wondered, which should Paul be, a friend with benefits or her next boyfriend?


MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers