Magical Bimbo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's fuck her," Steve said.

Abruptly, the post-orgasmic haze lifted, and Therese nearly panicked. What had she done?! She'd let the poor woman be bimbofied, and she'd masturbated while it happened. She had to stop this, now!

Therese pulled out her phone and pressed the emergency button to open a link back to squad headquarters. She held it up and filmed herself, nodding to the camera, and then panned over the warehouse, zooming in on the group on the floor. Then she formed another intention - several of them.

Therese jumped over the railing as pandemonium erupted in the warehouse. Most of the lights exploded, and strange shapes moved in the darkness, screeching and wailing. Flames leapt up around Therese herself, as she floated down to the floor on a column on thickened air.

She stepped off her air cushion and swept her arms up towards the ceiling. As she did, she launched a twinned spell - one spell of confusion and one of sleepiness, intertwined. She sent it towards all of Steve's party, and she saw his assistants and the policewoman sway and yawn as the spell hit them. Steve himself, unfortunately, had time to detect and deflect it. He also managed, if barely, to deflect it from Cammi.

Therese wasn't planning to let him recover. She sent a spray of magical hail towards them, and he didn't have time to deflect it, although he managed to protect Cammi. He cried out in pain as tiny, sharp icicles slammed into his body.

He was good at staying focused, she had to give him that. Despite the hail, he managed to launch a counterattack in the form of a rushing flood of water, to counter the flames swirling around her. As she countered it, she sensed him reach out and start untangling the rest of her spells.

Fireballs, Therese decided, and ran off towards the right while she launched salvos of fireballs towards Steve, as well as above and around him. He swore as he had to pull back from the rest of the attack to deal with the fireballs.

Something came flying towards Therese, something physical. She dove and rolled to dodge it, and realized it was Cammi's shoe. She'd torn it off and thrown it at their attacker. Say what you want about the bimbo, Therese thought, but she sure could handle pressure.

The shoe distracted Therese momentarily, and she swore aloud as she felt a magical probe from Steve sneak through her defenses. She blocked it, but it was too late.

"Oh! It's you!" Steve called. "Cammi, plan B!"

"Yes Master!" the bimbo called. Therese hated the way her pussy trilled in response. It would feel so good to obey her Master, it suggested. Shut up, Therese replied. It wasn't a good sign that she was talking to her pussy, but she hadn't had time to root out that damned implanted desire, and it held her pussy on a tight leash. Okay, bad image. Back on the offensive.

"Yes, me!" she called back to Steve. "Your worst nightmare." She poured as much of her magic as she dared into a swirling tornado of spells, trying to overwhelm him both mentally and magically. It roared around him.

"And... I'm... your - dream man," he said. He sounded very strained. Good.

"No," she told him back as she dropped the flames surrounding her and upped the power aimed at Steve. He went down on his knees. Very good, she thought. He was a really good magician, but he had limits too.

Suddenly something hit her from the side and she went down. She rolled on the floor. Someone was rolling her and pushed her down on her back. Therese realized in shock that it was Cammi - the damn bimbo had jumped her! They wrestled, and Therese frantically tried to maintain focus on her spells too. They were too complex to handle while at the same time fending off the bimbo, especially as the physical presence of the voluptuous woman made Therese's pussy catch fire. Those huge bimbo tits felt so good, pressed against her.

Cammi giggled and tried to get her hands down into Therese's shirt. In the end, she ripped it open. Therese was scrambling backwards, but Cammi managed to sneak her hands into Therese's bra, on the right and then on the left. And then she - pushed herself up and off Therese.

Therese shot up from the floor and tried to recover her spells. They were breaking up and dissolving, in the absence of her control and replenishment. Luckily, Steve was just standing there, grinning at her.

"I got them in place, Master!" Cammi called breathlessly as she ran back to him.

"Good bimbo!" he told her and patted her head. She beamed back at him.

"Everyone, scram!" Steve roared, in a magically enhanced voice. "Plan Total Escape, go!" The shout pulled his assistants out of their confused stupor, and everyone began running towards various doors and exits.

Therese tried to build another attack, but she had to fend off a leisurely flow of distracting magic from Steve, and she was also distracted and worried by a growing heat from her chest. What had the idiot bimbo put down her bra?

When explosions began going off along the length of the roof, everyone ran towards the doors. Therese joined them, since Steve apparently preferred to destroy his hideout rather than letting it be searched. She had no intention of being buried in any collapsing building.


Therese stood at a safe distance and watched the fire crews battle the blaze. Steve's gang had been thorough - they'd demolished the warehouse thoroughly, and had also managed to create an almighty inferno and an even mightier smoke cloud. Under cover of which they'd gotten away.

Despite her setting off the alarm the police and her colleagues hadn't gotten there in time. And she, as the agent on site, hadn't done a stellar job. She was furious with herself, and Steve, and very ashamed of what she'd caused for the poor policewoman - and of her own reaction. She'd masturbated while Steve bimbofied the officer.

"Therese!" Kat's voice made her wince, but she had to meet them. "Are you okay?"

Therese nodded and put an unfelt smile on her face. "I'm fine. I got out in time."

Mona came running up after Kat.

"What happened?" Kat asked.

Therese sighed deeply. "It's... a long story. And a painful one. We... need to talk. I first need to go home, though."

She had to calm down a bit before telling her colleagues the truth, and she needed to get control of her own spinning thoughts.

"Mona," she said. "There are reasons, and I will tell you as soon as I can, but I'm placing you in command. I will tell you, but I am not fit to command right now."

"What?!" they both cried. "Therese, that's dumb!" Kat said. "Just because that guy got away again -"

Therese held up her hands to cut her off. "It's not just that. It's more, and worse. It's an order," she said as they opened their mouths to argue again.

"I'm going home. I will meet you at 6PM in the office. Sorry, but we have to talk about this today."

"Okay," Mona said, her eyes narrow. "Therese, be careful."

Therese nodded. "I will. I just need... some rest."

She left them to monitor the remaining work from the emergency services, and drove home. As she let herself into her apartment she felt numb. She didn't even have the energy to scan the place properly. Her upgraded wards said all was fine, but they'd said all was fine yesterday too.

She was too tired. She'd thrown all her energy into the assault on Steve, and she really needed to rest. And check what the heck Cammi had placed on her body.

As she walked into the kitchen she saw a note on the outside of the window. She sensed the faint spell that held it in place.

Hi Therese, the note said. By now you might have already seen your new nipple decorations. If not, go have a look! They should look great on you. They will also have a beneficial effect - on your cup size. If you try to remove them, it will hurt like hell and damage your nipples. If you don't, they will send a steady encouragement into your tits to grow. More and more. Don't worry, they won't be saggy or floppy. They will be a beautiful as Cammi's. You'll get those huge, gorgeous tits you always dreamed of! Unless, of course, you discharge the spell. How do you do that, you wonder? Easy - by orgasming! How wonderful! And even more wonderful: it's only when somebody else brings you to orgasm.

If you make yourself cum, you naughty little superhero, it won't help. Your tits will merrily keep growing. If a woman makes you cum, it discharges enough to stop the growth for six hours. If a man makes you cum, with his cock, it stops for twenty-four hours. You will get a lot of great sex! And gorgeous great tits as well, I wager! How fun for you! But - there is one more thing you need to know. If you are really horny, and right at the edge of orgasm, that also blocks it. That you can do yourself. But it needs to be constant stimulation, and you need to be just at the edge. It might make it hard for you to do your job, but it will keep your tits small and boring. So it's all up to you! Have fun! The Great Steve.

Therese read the note several times. It wasn't hard to understand - but it was hard to understand. It couldn't be real. Except, she felt the heat in her chest. She felt even number than before as she went to her bedroom and took off her torn shirt and her bra. Sure enough, right there on her nipples were two golden - objects. They shone brightly, and looked like a golden skin. They seemed to be fused into her skin. She gasped as she touched them - it sent a surge of pleasure down into her pussy. Didn't her breasts look slightly larger already?

There was no way to get a good grip on the things. She wasn't sure she wanted to try, from what the note threatened, but - still. She stared at her reflection for a long time, until she finally turned away and stumbled over to her bed. She had to get some rest. She needed to be back in the office in an hour.

12