Magically Delicious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell? No, not Hell, I may not of attended church regularly, but I've never...

"It's not that Hell, Will. Brianna, if he died back home, whose would he be?

"Oh he'd get the typical US Catholic rites, the tunnel, the light, life review, all that shite."

"That's what I thought. Given that he's not dead yet, could you give him a bit of help to recover from being further dead. Maybe enough to get him home for dying on his own soil."

"Please Free, the only way to juice him enough to get him home would likely keep him alive for another decade, maybe more. While that might relieve us of the Protocols, it is still highly irregular and there is the matter of the coupling. I don't do quickies Frida. He's liable to get a score or two of years added on, not just three or four."

"But Brianna, look at that fine, hard cock. I don't doubt that you'll fine yourself having an wonderfully enjoyable experience. How about I arrange a little time for you with Thor. A bit of the old Midgard monkey business?

I looked at Frida, then at Brianna, who shook her head, "Fine, we'll do it that way. You set it up with Thor and get back to me. I want him for the Solstice, a fortnight either side, though having both sides would be my preference."

"Gods and goddesses girl. Okay, I'll see what I can do. Do I need to do anything for Will?"

"No Free, I think I've got something in mind. Thanks for everything. Hey, you want to double date at the Solstice, I know a smoking hot Celtic god, Cú Chulainn; that boy will freakin' rock your world. Plus, he'll grease the skids for the Christians. Kind of a two for one and a whole lot of fun...you in girlfriend?"

"Sounds like you're both planning to have a great time ladies, but what about me?"

Bree looked at Frida and winked, "I got this Free, let me know what works for you - okay?"

"Sure thing Bree, enjoy yourself. And you too Will, take care of my girl now, make sure leave her with a big smile, even if there's a dribble or two on her chin. See ya."

Brianna opened her eyes and found her field of vision filled with the slow fading ink of of Will's triskelion. Gods and goddesses what a fortnight of fucking this has been. The two arms wrapped around her relaxed and eased apart, both hands trailing down her spine to rest upon her perfect ass. A single finger traced up and down the smooth cleft of her arse, usually floating over her rectum, occasionally circling it. "I could do this forever Brianna."

"Hey stud, immortality doesn't mean you automatically get everything. Or just because you get , you keep it. Look at this place, at it's zenith, it was a great castle, with magnificent rooms and incredible gardens. It was filled with servants and devotees, whose only intention was to serve and worship me. Gods and goddesses, some from other pantheons, visited regularly, eating, dancing, frolicking, and cavorting. Time changed that, the old ways can be changed in a twinkling, and within a few generations, our names may be known but are no longer worshipped. Another turning and we were honored at best, and by another barely tolerated.

"With each turn this became smaller, less grand, until now all that you see is but a modest cottage, and it's simple garden. It suffices. Nevertheless, thank you for your devotion and your wonderfully thorough service. I feel centuries younger."

William smiled in appreciation, knowing better than to comment about a woman's age no matter how good she looked. The wrong number can bring a great tide of trouble your way. He spoke quietly, "It was my pleasure Bree, at times it seemed to be my pleasure alone. I'm pleased if any of my efforts brought some small joy into your life. To drink of the cup of your being was a treat of the sweetest kind."

"It was far more than a simple small joy. It was, as you well know, a gift that I have shared with my many sisters."

He felt her relax, and rest her head on his shoulder, she hummed in acquiescence.

'I'm going to miss you human."

"I'll miss you more goddess."

"Yes, you will."

He pinched her bottom and she giggled.

"So how is this going to work?"

"When next you sleep, I'll move you back into the earthly plane. You'll wake up within walking distance of a police station. There will be obvious head trauma, your last memory will be of you standing at the door of the village pub where you got the tattoo. All in all, you should be back to your travels soon enough. Gradually you'll begin to remember your time with me, as well as Frida, sorry we had to do the whole subterfuge thing, but there were things going on in Tír na nÓg. You have both of our permission to write these stories down, it seems quite likely that you'll be very comfortable financially, and you'll live a very full life until your mid, maybe your late 90's, then a short illness and a very easy passing surrounded by your children, grandchildren, and maybe even a great grandchild or two. You'll never remarry, but you will be quite vigorous right up to the very end.

I yawned.

"Good bye William McCarthy. My sweet, sweet modern man."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

MISSING YANK, PRESUMED DROWNED, FOUND.

I kept a copy of that headline. Oh, and the goddesses had one more laugh at my expense, I was found on April 1st, ha-ha, April Fools. I resumed my travels although I was drinking much less. I did make it to Mount Etna by the Solstice. I added an encouragement that Brianna and Frida enjoy their double date.

An Ancestry DNA test revealed my complete lack of Irish genes. That simple truth did not stop us as a family from celebrating Irish history and culture. That we added Norse mythology to the mix was icing on the cake.

Eventually I did make it home. I attended many parties, as the first St. Patrick's day rolled back around, I was anonymously gifted with a t-shirt emblazoned "Blow Me I'm Irish" on the front and "Magically Delicious" on the back. By midnight, three different woman had sought to ascertain the truth of that statement. Turned out they could not agree that I was in fact, Magically Delicious - but hey ladies, thanks for playing anyway! Oh, and I told them, each one of them, that they themselves were the Magically Delicious ones. Nothing wrong with repeat encounters.

It turns out, that in America, the more outlandish your tale, the more easily it's believed. I was on a local tv show, sharing my tall tales when a woman in the audience accused me of making it all up. My reply was simple and direct, "Just because it might not be true doesn't mean it's not real. How about we have dinner after the taping?"

She said "yes." We dined, we danced, and then we enjoyed a night and a morning of near nonstop fucking. Somehow - thank the goddess - my stamina and recuperative powers have not diminished with the passing years. My many lady friends are deeply appreciative.

Wrapping It All Up - An Epilogue Of Sorts

The story of my time at Brianna's is a little more complicated. Basically, I was tossed on her doorstep - we had sex. She glimmered me and got Frida involved. That's when things got complicated, unknown to Brianna, every time she left her cottage, Frida brought a couple of girlfriends over to party with the real live man. Turns out most men show up dead, and their ethereal bodies don't have the substantiality to satisfyingly fuck a goddess, or a god as the case may be. That's why they always go slumming on earth, hard cocks and juicy pussies in abundance. But going 'earthy' or 'getting down in the dirt' as it is sometimes described comes at a great cost. There is a long recovery time. But human with a hard on at Bree's place - it's party time!

So as far as the multiple timelines, according to Brianna I was at her place for almost a year. In earth time, I was there a week. As time passed and I began to remember everything. And most shocking of all was recalling that once Brianna caught on to Frida using me for a little party time. Bree essentially pimped me out to a bunch of horny goddesses from countless other pantheons, I spent most of that year right in the middle, often flat on my back, of Goddesses Gone Wild. The attention these visitations accrued enabled Brianna's cottage to return to near palatial prominence.

So there you have it, my buddy Barks and unfriendly Pucas, the Leering Leprechaun and fine Irish whiskey, horny goddesses coming around from times long lost and forgotten, and yes, an incredible amount of sex.

Yeah, you better believe I'm Magically Delicious 🤤