Magna Universitas Ch. 04

Story Info
A free-use university - Ch 4: A day in the life of Jacquelyn.
18.3k words
4.78
21.5k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harkon9225
harkon9225
100 Followers

The shrill alert of Jacquelyn's alarm sliced through the still morning air at exactly 7:30am. She stirred from her sleep, eyelids heavy and body wrapped between two warm, male bodies. In front of her, the young freshman, Travis, had his face buried in the ample valley of her breasts. His breath was hot and rhythmic against her skin, his lips slightly parted in his slumber. Behind her, a sophomore, Ethan, was pressed against her back, his semi-erect cock nestled snugly between the cheeks of her ass, his strong arm draped casually over her waist. She twisted her body, shaking them from their contented sleep. "Wake up," she said, her voice husky from sleep, yet still steeped in authority. "It's time to get to work."

As an experienced fourth-year student, and the Vice President of the Sexual Relief Committee, Jacquelyn's duties had her knee-deep in the university's sexual ecosystem. Her mornings were consumed with the task of sorting through the pile of requests that had accumulated overnight. Each one was a plea for a committee member's skilled hands, mouth, or pussy to provide relief for carnal needs. These requests ranged from classrooms requesting committee members as exam proctors who would service male students who might otherwise interrupt female test takers, to club and sports teams requesting additional relief for their members, to individuals having a hard time satisfying a particular kink with regular free use girls. Jacquelyn was one of the central points of contact for the faculty and student organizations, ensuring a steady supply of ready and willing girls to meet the growing demand for sexual relief in classes and club events.

Each morning, Jacquelyn and her two assistants meticulously reviewed each request, determining the validity of the request, then matching it with committee members whose sexual abilities and experience best suited the task - a delicate balance of availability, skill, and kink compatibility. Occasionally, high-priority requests would require her personal attention, allowing her to strut her sexual expertise.

Her two assistants, Travis and Ethan, were a godsend. These guys were always ready to lend a helping hand to assist with the administrative side of her duties. They had been a part of a program she had pioneered during her second year when she had begun to notice the rapidly growing demand on higher ranking members of the committee. Overwhelmed with boring logistical and administrative tasks, the girls had little time to spare for their sexual duties. As it turned out, girls being able to provide sexual relief was just as important for them as it was for guys being able to have sex at any time. To that end, Jacquelyn proposed a system where guys would be recruited by the committee as admins, devoting their time to helping handle logistics, and in exchange, be granted the privilege of living with and having unrestricted sex with some of the most experienced committee members.

Jacquelyn slid out of the warm bed, leaving the two guys sprawled in a tangle of limbs and sheets. Her naked body moved with feline grace, breasts swaying gently with each step as she padded over to the bathroom. The cool tiles tingled against her bare feet, a stark contrast to the heat radiating from the bodies she'd left behind. Stepping into the glass-enclosed shower, she turned the knob, allowing the hot water to cascade down her body, tracing paths over her full breasts and down her flat stomach.

Through the open door of the bathroom, she could see that Travis and Ethan were slowly getting out of bed as well, pulling up their tablets and beginning to review requests. Ethan, having done this for a year already, was guiding Travis, still in his first month, on some of the more basic requests and how to process them. Still, the two often came across requests needing Jacquelyn's attention. Wrapped in the cocoon of steam and the rhythmic patter of water, she was brought to the day's business by Travis's voice. "Jacquelyn, we've got a request from Professor Harris. His calc class had some no-shows, followed by students coming off the waitlist. As luck would have it, all the no-shows were girls, and the new students were guys, leaving the Monday 11am breakout session quite lopsided. He's requesting three committee girls to sit in on that session until they can re-balance the numbers."

Jacquelyn thought for a moment. "Three seems like a lot. It sounds like they still have girls in the session, so the boys will still have pussies to make use of. Check if it's really as lopsided as he claims, then you can make the call on who and how many to send."

"Got it. I'll verify the class numbers, then see who's available on the schedule." Travis said, as Jacquelyn turned off the shower, and stepped out, patting herself dry. She smiled. Travis was becoming more and more reliable each day. She stepped over to the sink, reaching for her toothbrush.

Ethan's voice came ringing in next, "There's a request from Gourmet Delights in the commercial district. They have an especially large birthday booking today, almost all guys, and they're asking for four committee members to be on standby to service them." Jacquelyn frowned at her reflection in the mirror as she brushed her teeth. Although the commercial district was technically part of the school and subject to free use regulations, she didn't like the idea of sending unpaid volunteers from the committee to help a for-profit business.

"Rejected," she called out, her voice muffled by the toothbrush in her mouth. Spitting out the toothpaste and wiping her mouth, she moved onto doing her makeup. As she began to apply foundation and a subtle hint of blush, she found herself increasingly annoyed. "Oh, and Ethan?" She called out, voice echoing off the bathroom tile. "Please draft a sternly worded reply to them. Remind them it's their job to hire enough staff to provide sexual services to patrons. The Sexual Relief Committee is not their free entertainment."

"Sure thing," Ethan replied. "Er, while I've got you, one last request. It's, um, from a third year named Mason. He's, uh, asking for a girl into, uh, scat play. Says it's always been a fantasy of his, and of course, no normal girls have been willing."

Jacquelyn considered it as she applied her lipstick. It was certainly a fringe kink, one that even committee members usually avoided. Still, there were a couple members who were prepared for it. "Check with... Bella, I think it was." She said, securing her standard ponytail with a hair tie. "If I recall correctly, that's on her ok-list. If it is, schedule something for the two."

The smell of freshly brewed coffee and cooking oats wafted from the kitchen as Jacquelyn stepped out of the bathroom, her body still glistening with droplets of water. Ethan was hunched over his tablet, his fingers flying over the screen as he completed her requests. Across the room, Travis was at the stove, stirring a pot with one hand as he scrolled through a tablet with the other.

Jacquelyn slid onto a stool at the kitchen counter, her bare ass pressing against the cool steel. Travis set a mug of hot coffee and a bowl of steaming oatmeal before her, the scents of rich dark roast, sweet honey and tart berries creating a fragrant mosaic. "What's on my schedule for today, Travis?" she asked, taking a sip of coffee. Travis glanced at his tablet one more time before making his way around the counter to stand behind her.

Sensing his intent, Jacquelyn subtly shifted her hips. She slid her bare ass back, moving just far enough off the stool to allow him access to her holes. Travis pressed against her, his hard cock nudging at her puckered asshole. With practiced ease, she relaxed, allowing his thick length to easily push in and fill her ass. His breath hitched at the tight heat enveloping him, a pleasure he had to momentarily suppress in order to maintain his composure.

"First, at 9:30AM, you've been assigned a new student to show around campus." Travis began, his voice a low rumble against her ear. His hips started a slow, deliberate rhythm, his stiff cock sliding in and out of her ass. Every inch of his length was swathed in her tight heat, a sensation that made his heart pound against his ribcage and his breath hitch in his throat. He had to consciously suppress a groan of pleasure, focusing on the task at hand. "His name is Marcus, and you'll meet him at the front office after the headmaster is done with him."

Travis's hands traced down her sides, his fingers dancing over the soft skin as he increased his tempo. His cock was throbbing, every nerve ending set alight by the clenching grip of her ass. He could feel the veins pulsing against the tight ring of her hole, the intensity of the sensation threatening to override his control. "Then, at noon, you're needed at the Sexual Relief Committee recruitment event in the quad," he managed to continue, the words coming out in a ragged whisper. With the start of the new school year, recruiting fresh meat for the committee was another cornerstone of Jacquelyn's role. She was always on the prowl for girls with a spark in their eyes and a hunger for cock. These girls had to be willing to spread their legs for the committee and ready to learn their fine art of sexual service.

"In the afternoon, at 3 PM, you have a meeting with Headmaster Caldwell," Travis grunted, his pace faltering as he fought the mounting wave of pleasure threatening to crest. His palms were slick with sweat against her hips, his fingers digging into the soft flesh as he drove into her. Each thrust of his hips was a battle against the overwhelming urge to let loose. "The headmaster has expressed interest in discussing the allocation of more funds for the committee. He's eager to hear your proposal." Jacquelyn frowned. She hadn't heard about this. Normally, this was a job for their treasurer, Andrea, but with everyone so busy, it wasn't uncommon for Jacquelyn to have to pick up such tasks.

"And finally," Travis managed to gasp out, his cock buried deep in Jacquelyn's ass, the tight ring of muscle squeezing him relentlessly. Each thrust buried his throbbing cock deeper into her tight hole, the sensation of her heat and tightness encasing him threatening to send him over the edge. "At 6 PM, there's a networking dinner party where you... you and other committee members are to help with recruitment efforts." His breath hitched, and he had to pause, fighting the wave of ecstasy building inside his loins.

"Distinguished professors... from other top universities... will be in attendance," he continued, the words tumbling out in jerky utterances amidst the overwhelming pleasure. His hips pounded against her, the sight of his cock disappearing into her ass each time driving him crazy. "Your jobs are to... convince them... using your mouths... your cunts... whatever it takes... to leave their institutions and join Magna Universitas." His thrusts sped up, the pleasure mounting to a fever pitch. "That's... that's all for today," he finished.

After a final, desperate thrust, he pulled out, his cock glistening and throbbing with pent-up desire. "I... I still need to put the finishing touches on your oatmeal," he moaned, his voice hoarse. Understanding his intent, Jacquelyn picked up her bowl of oatmeal. She lowered it down, positioning it beneath his twitching cock.

With a low, guttural groan, Travis released his hold, his sperm shooting out in thick ropes. It landed in her oatmeal, the white streaks contrasting starkly against the warm brown of the oats and the vibrant colors of the berries. His body convulsed with the force of his orgasm, pleasure spiking through him in intense, electrifying waves. Once he'd emptied himself into her oatmeal, he dragged his spent penis back across the rim of her bowl, using it to scrape off the last drop of his cum.

Seeing Travis hovering nearby, watching her intently, Jacquelyn understood her job of providing pleasure was not quite over yet. "You always make the best breakfasts, Travis." Jacquelyn grinned as she picked up her spoon. She made a show of it for him as she began to eat, enjoying the garnish of semen across the oats and berries. Travis watched on, entranced by the sight of her consuming his sperm. Each time she brought the spoon to her lips, her tongue darting out to taste the salty-sweet concoction. There was no hesitation, no grimace of distaste. Instead, Jacquelyn made sure to show Travis that she loved it, swirling his cum around in her mouth, savoring the salty tang of his essence against the sweet tartness of the berries.

As she finished her oatmeal, Ethan's voice sounded out. "I've finished the letter to Gourmet Delights, Jacquelyn," he said.

She nodded, her eyes flicking to him as she stood up, taking her empty bowl and mug to the sink. "Send it," she instructed, her voice crisp and authoritative. "After that, contact Andrea and get her draft presentation on the funding request for the committee. Clean it up for me, then make sure it's loaded on my tablet by 2 PM; I want to review it before my meeting with the headmaster."

Ethan nodded, his fingers already tapping away at his tablet. "Understood," he acknowledged.

Jacquelyn headed back to the bedroom, turning towards her closet, her mind already on her outfit for the day. As she reached for her usual uniform Ethan stepped up to her. "Just one more thing. Before you head out, can I use your pussy?" he asked, stiff cock in his hand. She glanced over her shoulder at him, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Sure, but be quick," she said. As Ethan approached her, Jacquelyn turned to face him, her back pressed against the cool wall of the closet. His hands were warm on her skin, his fingers sliding up the smooth skin of her chest to cup her breasts. His mouth met hers in a heated kiss, his tongue sweeping into her mouth as his fingers rolled her nipples. She lifted one leg, wrapping it around his waist as he positioned himself at her entrance. With one quick, powerful thrust, he buried himself inside her, his length filling her completely.

Ethan's thrusts were rough and fast, his hips driving into her with a frantic pace. Jacquelyn braced herself against the wall, her fingers digging into his shoulders as he pounded into her. She could feel every inch of him, the veins of his cock pulsing against her inner walls, the head of his cock hitting just the right spot inside her. Her pussy clenched around him, the tight heat of her driving him on. Her hands tightened on his shoulders, maintaining balance as his thrusts became more forceful.

The room echoed with the sound of their bodies colliding. Ethan's grunts filled the silence, his fervor mounting with every passing moment. As he neared his climax, Jacquelyn said "Hurry if you can. I don't want to be late." her voice steady. At her words, Ethan pulled out. His cock, slick with her juices, twitched in the cool air of the room. With a few quick strokes, he brought himself to climax, groaning as his cum spurted out in thick ropes between Jacquelyn's thighs to splatter against the wall behind. As he unloaded his balls, his cock jerked up involuntarily, his shaft grazing against her labia with each spasm. His breaths came in ragged gasps as he rode out his orgasm.

"Ethan," Jacquelyn chided, looking back at the splattered wall with a frown. "Why did you cum like that? You should have just shot it in my pussy."

"Oh... sorry about that..." Ethan murmured, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "I thought maybe you wouldn't have had time to clean yourself up if I came inside you."

"So thoughtful." Jacquelyn chuckled, then got to her knees. "But even if that were the case, I still would have at least swallowed your cum for you." She took Ethan's shrinking cock in her hand, bringing it to her mouth. Her lips wrapped around him, her tongue cleaning up the remnants of his release. The salty taste permeated her mouth as she worked, making sure not to miss a single spot. Once she was satisfied, she swallowed, then released him, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Her eyes flicked back to the cum-splattered wall. "Make sure you clean that up. I'd hate for it to become a permanent fixture."

Rising to her feet as Ethan went off to find some tissues, Jacquelyn turned back to her closet. She reached for her uniform. Her fingers brushed against the soft material of her polo shirt, pulling it over her head and letting it settle over her bare breasts. The shirt was snug, hugging her curves and accentuating the swell of her breasts. She picked out a pair of simple white panties next, the material soft and smooth to touch. She stepped into them one leg at a time, pulling the elastic fabric up her legs. The panties fit snugly against her, the soft material hugging the curve of her ass and her damp lower lips. Next was her skirt. The material was light and airy, the perfect balance between comfort and style. She stepped into it, threading her legs through the opening. She pulled up the skirt, adjusting it so it sat comfortably on her hips. The skirt fell just above her knees, the hem swaying lightly as she moved. Finally, she reached for her armband. The band was a symbol of her role, the insignia of the Sexual Relief Committee prominently displayed. She carefully fastened it around her upper arm, the band snug against her skin.

Fully dressed, Jacquelyn took a moment to check her appearance in the mirror. Her uniform was crisp and neat, her hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her glasses completed the look, giving her an air of authority and command. Satisfied with her appearance, she turned to leave the room.

Stepping into the living room, she found Ethan and Travis waiting for the last part of their morning routines: her goodbye kisses. She approached Travis first, her fingers finding the semi-hard length of his cock. "Thanks for the help as always, Travis," she cooed, giving him a squeeze. Travis let out a low moan, his eyes heavy with lust.

"It's my pleasure..." he replied, his voice husky. She leaned in to kiss him, her tongue sliding past his lips to tangle with his. A searing kiss sealed their goodbye, their tongues dancing in a heated tango that left them both slightly breathless. Next was Ethan, who was already anticipating her touch. Still gently stroking Travis's cock, Jacquelyn's other hand wrapped around Ethan's soft member, her fingers applying just the right amount of pressure.

"Don't forget to send me that presentation, Ethan," she instructed, her thumb stroking him lightly, drawing a moan from him.

"Of course, Jacquelyn," Ethan managed to say, just as Jacquelyn claimed his mouth in a passionate kiss. Jacquelyn's assertive tongue explored his mouth, leaving no doubt about who was in charge. Breaking away from the kiss and offering their cocks one more firm squeeze, she released them, leaving them with the taste of her lips and the memory of her touch.

With that, she headed out the door. Navigating out of her building, Jacquelyn's mind was filled with the tasks of the day. Her first stop was the main office, where she met Marcus, the newest addition to the university. His wide-eyed innocence was a stark contrast to the seasoned students around him. Without missing a beat, Jacquelyn kicked into her role, leading him around the campus. Their tour was cut short, however, when Marcus noticed a scene that was commonplace at the university but foreign to him: a female student on her knees, servicing a male student with her mouth, right out in the open.

Understanding his confusion, Jacquelyn took it upon herself to initiate him into the university's unique culture. They soon found privacy in a secluded study room in the library. Once inside, Jacquelyn wasted no time as she sank to her knees, freeing his cock from the confines of his pants. Her mouth enveloped him, her tongue swirling around his length, her lips stretching to accommodate him, and eventually swallowing his thick semen.

harkon9225
harkon9225
100 Followers