Magnificent Mammaries

Story Info
There’s nothing like a pair of big tits.
1.3k words
4.23
67.4k
67
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm looking up and seeing a pair of big tits staring me in the face. Better yet, those tits are bouncing up and down off her chest. I never thought I would be fucking my sister one day. Ashley and I were close growing up. After we both went to college we both went our own ways. We live in different states and rarely get to see each other.

One day I got a call out of the blue. It was Ashley telling me she wanted to get together with me in the near future. She proposed we take some vacation time and she would visit me. It sounded like a great idea and so I put in for a weeks worth of time. That Friday arrived and I heard my doorbell ring. When I opened the door I got a big hug from my sister.

I had forgotten how big her tits were. Her nipples were poking me in my chest. Ashley pulled away and we went inside of my apartment. I stored her bags in the spare bedroom and then we sat down to talk. Actually, Ashley did most of the talking. I sat there admiring her big boobs. I could clearly see an outline of her nipples pushing through her bra.

We went out to eat that evening. It was more of the same. I had my eyes glued to Ashley's chest. We ate our food and drank some wine. I was feeling very smooth when we got back to my place. We decided to call it a night. Ashley was tired from the long drive to my place. My sister went into the spare bedroom and I hit my king size bed.

I normally sleep in the nude but tonight I had a pair of briefs on. The problem was I was restless. My thoughts went to my sister. I wondered what she looked like completely naked. After a couple of hours just lying there I got up and walked to the spare bedroom. There was just enough light from the night light in the hallway. I looked in and saw my sister sound asleep.

She was wearing a t-shirt and panties. I should have gone back to my own room but I walked closer to the bed and my sister. I guess I lost control of my urges. I sat down on the edge of her bed. I reached out with my hand and touched Ashley's thigh. Ashley snapped out of her slumber.

"Is something wrong Alec?" She said to me.

I said I was just checking up on her. I still had my hand on her thigh. I moved my hand closer to her crotch. Ashley sat up. I thought she might try to remove my hand. Instead she started to moan.

"Are you trying to arouse me?" She asked.

I didn't bother to answer her. I pulled my hand away and reached for the edge of her shirt. I managed to pull it up over her head. I could now see her large tits resting on her chest. I leaned in and wrapped my lips around one of her nipples. That set my sister off. She urged me to go further. I moved from one tit to the other. After a few minutes of that I stood up and took off my briefs. I got onto the bed and Ashley worked her magic.

She took both tits in her hands and wrapped them around my shaft. I pushed up and down as my cock started to swell up. Ashley finally pulled away. She climbed up over top of my body. I felt her pussy lips touching my swollen mushroom. She dropped down and I entered her warm tunnel. Ashley gasped as I brought my hips up. We slowly got into a fucking motion.

I brought my hands up to those giant mammaries. I squeezed them and I pulled on her nipples. This really set my sister off.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out.

I never in my wildest dreams thought I would have my sister in bed with me. Her pussy was making these wet noises as I fed her more of my cock. It's hard to describe the sensations of fucking your own sister. I knew I would have to fuck Ashley again and again. I went faster. I was pumping my dick deep into my sister's belly. Ashley had my prick in a tight grip. I knew it wouldn't be long before I would erupt.

A couple more minutes of feeding my sister my fat cock and I lost control and gave her my cream. Hot streams of cum came shooting from the tip of my shaft. Ashley's body jolted upright when she felt my baby seed entering her body. I know we both cried out from our orgasms. Ashley squeezed every drop out of me. I kept stroking her pussy until I began to go soft. I slowly pulled out and my cum ran out of her pussy.

Ashley collapsed on top of me. She held me tight as we had a soulful kiss together.

"I needed that," my sister told me.

I needed her pussy as well. Ashley slid off of me and she moved next to me on my bed. We both must have dozed off from all that hot fucking. When I woke up the next morning my sister was busy in the kitchen making coffee. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Don't tell me you're still horny?" She said.

Actually I was. My sister had her bathrobe on. I managed to free up the belt and pull her robe off. I moved Ashley to the edge of the kitchen counter. I started to rub my dick up and down her ass crack. Ashley bent over even more. I found her opening once more and I slid my cock in. I was surprise that I had all that sexual energy left in me. I took my sister hard that morning. I brought my hands up and I began to squeeze her ripe melons.

I really didn't have much cum left in me. This was all for Ashley. She said later that she had one orgasm after another that morning. She finally let out this scream and I pulled my dick out.

"God, I really need that coffee now," she told me.

We sat down and had our cups of Joe. Ashley said she was very horny when she arrived yesterday but she never dreamed we would have sex together. Now that we had our first lovemaking session, the rest of the week was more of the same. I took my sister in every position possible. I liked it best when Ashley was on all fours. I had my cock buried in her wet pussy. I would reach around and take her dangling tits in my hands.

I would tell my sister that she was mine from now on. I was the only person allowed to fuck her. This sort of talk really got Ashley wound up. She would beg me to give her my hot seed. I did fill her pussy up repeatedly. The one problem was that the week went rushing by. I had my sister one last time the morning she was to leave. My sister was on her back. I took hold of her ankles and pushed her legs forward.

I stretched my body out and fed her the entire length of my fat dick. God did she scream that last time. I gave her my final load to remember me by. Before Ashley left she wanted to make sure we would see each other soon. I said I will work on a plan so I can be in her pussy again and again.