Magnum XTC Ch. 01

Story Info
The birth of Magnum XTC, and a hot cosplay threesome.
4.7k words
4.27
5.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: In this first chapter, Magnum XTC, a studly superhero, starts to take form. After venturing into cosplay with Jodi and Tara, they decided to design the costume for me...and Pete, being an architect...and into comics, felt he could add something to the creation of Magnum XTC. Plus, he was totally infatuated with a costumed superhero fucking his wife...especially one with a big cock. I was fine with a spiderman costume...or green lantern, but they worked up the concept, based around the nickname. A few weeks later, the four of us met at Pete and Jodi's where they presented the sketches, and we worked out the details. I guess it sounds involved, but we all have design backgrounds...and that's just how it all happened. Anyway, that's the backstory and that evening, Jodi and Pete were charged with fitting me with the costume.

With our focus on cosplay and fantasy, Jodi set the tone for the evening; we were out at dinner, and she wanted to talk about fantasies...sexual fantasies, of course.

She recounted the first time she saw the dick pic on my phone, and what that did to her...and then when she held it in her hand for the first time, and said it was big and beautiful. She grinned, "I just remember it was hot and the warmth sent this crazy excitement through me...I still fantasize about it...even after all this time."

"I think about sliding my hands up and down the shaft, that first time...I think about doing that a lot...you know?" She grinned, "I really love it when you guys' tag team, first Rob...then Pete...then back to Rob. In my fantasy, you're both fucking me super hard and I'm screaming...and moaning...it's so hot!"

Then Pete took things over, nodding, "Yeah, I have'm all the time, too...you both know that. I mean we all got together, because I fantasized about sharing you, Jo! It could be anything...like when you wear one of Rob's shirts, with the sleeves rolled up...just like he wears it...and you got nothing else on...no panties," he grinned. "I imagine you on your knees and sucking that big dick."

Jodi smiled, and asked, "I know the answer, but does it turn you on when I've been fucked really good, and you get seconds?"

He nodded with a big grin, "Fuck yeah! You deserve to be fucked good...and I love it, when he gets you all wet and horny" He looked over at me, "And when you give her a load...a big load...I love that even more!"

"The other day, I had a fantasy that you were coming out of the shower, and Rob spins you around and bends you over the sink...of course, we end up going back and forth, and sharing you." He grins from ear to ear, "It seems we have similar fantasies." Then he looks at me, "That's why we enjoy having you over so much!"

"And I love it when you talk about his cock, filling you up and making you cum.

She grinned, "I love that, too...go ahead, tell me...I wanna hear it all."

"Sometimes, I picture him fucking you all night...and cumming over and over." He grinned, "Sorry, dude, I have you cumming more times than humanly possible, but it turns me on. What can I say?"

"Lately, it's been the magnum thing; I've been picturing Rob in the costume, super boned, with a big dick print...a pornstar dick print. Anyway, you pull down the tights, jump on it, and start riding his dick...relentlessly...fucking yourself and moaning." He paused, and grinned, "And I think about taking turns and having his cock, stretching me...the way it stretches you."

"Anyway, when you're riding him, that's where I start using your mouth," he grinned, "spit roast!"

"Your pussy gets crazy wet, and Rob says, I'm going to breed your wife...give your wife babies...magnum babies! You tighten around his cock, and flex your pussy the way you do, and I see his cock throbbing inside you."

"He's pumping the whole thing in and out of you, and he's grinding you...and I have to stop and watch...it's so fucking hot. I see myself grinning at Rob, "Dude, lets cum in her from both ends...and let it mix in the middle!"

I looked at Jodi, "I think that's more than fantasy...it happens all the time."

"I know," Jo nodded, grinning.

He continued, "Anyway, you're in some serious ecstasy, and you're gurgling around my dick, while we fuck you from both ends."

She nods with a big ass grin, "Yeah, that sounds fun...we need to do that, soon!"

"Dude, that's one hell of a fantasy...this keeps getting better, but how's it all end?" I laughed, "Maybe three or four more guys and a gangbang?"

He laughed, "That's an idea, but we both fill her with these massive loads...and she's dripping from both ends."

Jo grins, "Spit-roasted and dripping cum...maybe later, but let's hear yours, mister."

"I love it when you're both on your knees and sharing my dick...when you tag team...and when I get the dual tongue approach. That's crazy hot!"

I guess I took a broader approach, "It really seems like the three of us fuck like rabbits, and we do...that's always a hot fantasy, and when we can get together, it always seems like a celebration...or special occasion for Jodi...for Pete...for me...really for all three of us."

"Things have evolved over the past couple years," I looked at Jodi, "because it was all about sharing you, at first...but now Pete embraces his sexuality and it's become more about sharing me with you. He loves you as his wife, but he loves sharing the Magnum, with you."

I laughed, "And I love sharing the Magnum with everybody...and you're both willing...um...cocksluts."

They laughed, toasted in hushed voices, and clinked their bottles, "Here's to Mr. and Mrs. Cockslut."

When we got back from dinner, Pete and I were having a beer. I knew the Magnum costume thing was on the agenda, because Jodi mentioned it at dinner; it had become a joint effort between Tara, Jodi and Pete.

"Now, let's get this fitting done, but you guys have to be serious...I know that's asking a lot from you two."

She smiled, "And it would be best if we could see how it fits, when you're hard...um...down there. I know that's a huge...really huge request, but we need to see if you have enough room, and it fits. Please, be serious and work with me? You're going to have to put the beer down and strip off your clothes."

"You know I'm always serious," I grinned, "and I'm always willing to strip for you."

"Right...you're like crazy...teenage boys when you're together," shaking her head, she went off to get the costume.

She came out wearing panties, and that was it...only panties. It's hard to resist 34D's, when they're staring at you...yeah, they do stare. She held out what was the first attempt at the costume, smiling and acting innocent, "What? I just wanted to make sure you were hard for the fitting...we have to see if it fits down there."

She tried to help me put the tights on, but it was a one-person job, and I gave her the shirt to hold. "Yeah, that'll do it," I grinned, tucking things in, and shifting things around. The tights were definitely revealing, but I was glad they stretched to form a mound or pouch, that wasn't too tight...I normally wear a jock or athletic briefs with running tights, but this costume wasn't really meant for running. She handed me the shirt...it was the same dark grey as the tights.

Pete grinned, "Magnum's superpower is obvious...the way it fills out those tights. That's some fine...really fine-looking dick print!"

The shirt was tight, too, but it fit good, "I feel like I need to work my pecs more...what do you think?"

"Sweetie, your pecs are just fine...you have bulges in all the right places."

"I wish I had a build like you," Pete laughed, "Dude, you're a lean, wiry, fuck machine!"

They intended to get the shirt printed and showed me the sketch; there was a big bold "M" across the front, with "Rob" overlaying it near the base. Jo checked out the fit, running her hands over the front of the costume...the shoulders and chest...abs...and the crotch. "Lookin' good...turn and let me see the butt?"

"Wow! That looks really good, too!" She ran her hand over my ass, "Yeah, it totally fits! Does it feel tight anywhere?"

"Well, it's snug, but no different than tights...or a normal pair of underwear...I think it fits good."

"Here, try on the tool belt, too."

I laughed, shaking my head, when I saw it; It was black leather and a smaller tool belt, with everything hanging off to the sides, with four dildos. Pete explained that it kept the butt and crotch "open and ready for action." All very important for a superhero costume, and then he went over the contents, "You got lube, two 8.5" magnum dildos...for the costume, a seven-inch, a six inch, a bullet vibe, a pouch for condoms or cock rings...random stuff." He laughed, "Oh, and a pair of cuffs when you need a little more control...or when Wonder Woman, here, gets out of hand."

"Oh, we don't have the cock rings yet...they should be on the way...they are some kind of Fertility Rings...I got them off eBay. They're from an ancient island culture; I'll have to show you the description. They sound like they could be worth something, but there wasn't a minimum...seemed like they were trying to liquidate a collection, because the same seller had piles of related items."

I put the belt on, looking at Jodi, "What do you think...you like it?"

"Spin back around...let me see the front, again. Yeah, Rob I do...it fits...it fits perfectly everywhere! Let me text a pic to Tara...and then you have to take it off."

"And I almost forgot," she held out a matching jockstrap, "we have this for less formal costume occasions...and Tara is looking for speedos and swim shirt."

I think I rolled my eyes, and shook my head, "Really swimwear?"

She ignored my response and Pete was laughing, as I looked at her, "This does fit perfect...and I like it...I can be your superhero, for the night."

"No, not tonight...Tara made me promise...this was just a fitting. You can't wear it till she's here to enjoy the fun...I promised."

"Alright...take the picture...and I'll take it off," I grinned, "but remember you both owe me."

She took four shots...front, back, side, and a crotch closeup (of course).

When I heard a response, she grinned, and handed me the phone, "If this helps, look what she texted."

"That's hot...I can't wait to take Magnum XTC for a spin. We're gonna have so much fun! I have to get the shirt artwork done...and printed."

After taking off the costume, I was still semi, not far from full-on, and I took her hand, and wrapped it around the shaft.

Gripping it, just above my balls, the weight she held in her hands was mesmerizing, and she started stroking it. I was pulsing toward erection and the veins were thickening. Yeah, I was excited about the cosplay, but now it was all about Jodi, her hand...and those tits.

She leaned forward, kissing the head and working her tongue over the shaft; working her way back up to the crown, she took it into her mouth, and slid her lips down the shaft.

With her lips pursing tight and bobbing up and down, I groaned, "Fuckkkk...that's good! I guess you liked how it fit me?"

She responded with a moan and a nod.

I tipped my head back and moaned with pleasure, while she bobbed, taking it deeper and fucking her mouth. Working up a nice layer of spit, her hot, wet slurps got louder, and I grinned, "Yeah...that's what a Magnum needs...fuckkkkkkk!"

Pete grinned, dropping to his knees, "I want to watch, sweetie...and I know you're anxious...lets go to the bedroom."

She pulled off, smiling, "Here, you have some...have some Magnum."

Grabbing my dick and pulling it to his mouth, he pumped it in and out, swirling his tongue over the head, and all over the shaft.

I moaned as he worked it with his tongue, but when he took it back into his mouth, I pumped my hips forward, thrusting into his mouth. As I fucked him faster, I could feel my balls swaying, almost slapping his chin; he strained to open wider and take it deeper, but there's no way he could take it all.

Reaching for Pete's cock, Jo wrapped her hand around his girth, teasing the rim with her strokes. "You like it...you're rock hard...I love it, too...mmmm...and I love yours, too."

He pulled off, "I know...yeah, that's my girl...stroke it. Here, one last go...before we head for the bedroom."

She nodded, licking her lips and moving down to work the head; her tongue swirled sensuously over the thick, plum-shaped crown, before wrapping her lips tight, and sliding down the shaft. Savoring the dick in her mouth, she slowly bobbed over the pulsing shaft, while still pumping her husband's erection.

Servicing two cocks...she could hardly pull herself away, but I knew she (and Pete) wanted to get to the bedroom.

She jumped onto the bed, spreading her legs, and grinning, "I'm ready...you boys got me so horny...I can't wait...ready for Magnum, without the costume!" She giggled, "Just plain Magnum, without the!"

He spread her pussy lips open, "Damn, yer hard...and so fucking thick...put it in there." He watched the soft folds, part over its girth, and envelope it with her sensuous warmth.

He looked at his wife, "Shit...you are crazy wet...dripping wet!"

"Like I said...you guys got me super horny."

Her stretched labia gripped tight as I pushed inside, "Ahhhh...fuckkkkkk...Rob needs some of that! Rob without the Magnum...but I think Magnum XTC is gonna have some crazy, hot Wonder Woman pussy, soon...really soon!"

She giggled, "Me too!"

He was enamored, watching me fuck his wife, and holding her legs back for me, "Oh yeah...stretch it open...give'r that dick!"

My attention was divided between watching it slide in and out of Jodi, and the familiar sight of Pete's girth, erect and bobbing above her face. He was rock-hard and turned on, when I came anywhere close to her pussy...truthfully, the second I pulled it out of my pants.

Eventually settling into the pillows to watch, he jacked his dick; savoring the pleasure from his hand...and what I was doing to his wife, his focus was unyielding.

Then she looked over at him, "Sweetie, thank you so much for sharing me with Rob...and Tara, too...but I really love to watch your eyes, when you watch him fuck me...they're so intense...I love the way it gets you so turned on...and you stroke your cock. I know you can't wait lick it all up...and eat me out!"

For a split second I thought about how things had evolved between the three of us, again. I pumped slowly, and deep, teasing her, "Feel good...does it feel good? Or do you want me to stop?"

"You're such a tease...yesssss...it feels good...amazing! And I'll kick your ass if you stop!" She grinned, not breaking eye contact, "I want you to fuck my brains out."

She worked her muscles around its girth and groaned, still savoring the pleasure of being stretched, when it first goes in. She rocked her hips against me and wiggled a bit, "Mmmm, it's been tooooo long...too long since we've hooked up."

I grabbed her hips and got this big cocky grin, going a little faster, "Well, it's pretty amazing from this side, too...ahhhh...ahhhh...and it has been too long."

I looked at Pete, "What do you think? Do I need to fuck your wife more often?" I grinned and nodded, "And you...do I need to fuck you more often, too?"

"Yes...and fuck yeah!" He grinned, "You need to be fuckin' both of us more often!"

My thrusts were shallow at first, till she started rolling her hips. That's when I leaned back to watch it slide in and out, "Fuck...go for it...fuck yourself...fuck yourself on that cock!" My fingers trailed over her breasts, "Mmmm...you are so...so god damn hot!"

She got a lusty smirk, and I started in again, fucking with long, greedy strokes; she moaned, "Oh my god...yeah...yeah...yeah, right there...fuck me just...just like that...oh my god...just like thattttt!"

I shoved my dick all the way and felt my balls contracting. I groaned, "Fuckkkkkkkkk," as they jumped, and the shaft swelled inside her. Filling her pussy, the first pulse triggered lustful moans, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...oh god that...that's perfect!"

On so many levels, Jo gives herself to me...and it's like she can never get enough...but for a moment it's all perfect when she feels me filling her with fertile heat...and satisfaction. A second pulse and a third warmed her pussy, and we both moaned. I knew Pete was watching, but then he moved to where he could cup my balls in his hand, "Fuckkkk! Look at'm go!"

He had to feel me breed his wife. Between watching me fill her and the thought of licking her out, he was savoring every second...and I knew he was crazy, fucking hard.

It was a little quick for me, but I kept thrusting into the warm sex, "Baby girl, I'm not stopping till you cum all over me...yeah...yeah...yeah, cum all over that dick...cum all over that magnum dick!"

I was working her pussy hard, and with each thrust, her tits bounced into spank bank territory...it was beyond-words-amazing! She looked over at Pete, "Oh god, sweetie...you fuck me good...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...but sometimes he takes me...ahhhh...ahhhh...takes me to higher places...fuckkkkkk!"

Feeling all that cum deep inside, she moaned, and quivered, draining every last drop from my balls. "Ahhhh...Rob...Rob...ahhhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...ohhhhhhh...god...yeahhhhhhhh!"

I reached up to hold her breast, teasing a nipple as she rode it out, moaning, "Oh god...yer cockkkkk...yer...cockkkkkkkkk!"

Still in the clouds, in a cock-drunk haze, she looked over at her husband, grinning "You get so hard watching us...oh god, baby...I know you love this, and it always feels so good for me...it goes deep...so deep...and stretches so much...it's so good...soooooo gooooood!"

She spread her legs a little more, "Wrap your hand around his dick...and just feel it!"

Cum was covering her lips, dripping out and running down her thighs, but I flexed it for him. She looked him in the eye, "You like the way that feels, don't you? Tell me...tell me you like it!"

He smiled, and nodded, "Fuck yeah...I love it because it's Rob's cock...it's Rob's cum...and I love it when it's dripping out of you...or me.

She brought his hand up to her lips and licked cum from his fingers. She grinned, "You want a taste...don't you...you love Rob's cum."

"Yeah...always."

After licking her out, he sat up with a mouthful, and leaned in to kiss her; when she realized what was happening, she eagerly opened her lips. Moaning into each other's lips, they made-out with my cum.

Once he finished, his attention turned to me, "Your turn, now...let me clean you." His tongue dug deep into the slit and scooped, while Jo moaned, "Oh yeah...get in there...yeah, get it all!"

Before going back to sucking it, he looked up, "Now, I want you to fuck me."

When I caught up with what he'd said, I pushed him back onto the bed, and he pulled his legs back. My cock was drenched with his spit, but I lubed it more and spread his cheeks with my hands.

His ass was beefy and masculine, framed by board-short tan lines, and ripe for the taking. When I pushed inside, it felt super tight, and I smirked, "Mmmm...seems like it's been ages since I got to plough your ass."

Letting my hands wander over his ass, and the firm, muscled curves, "Anxious...dude? I'm anxious as fuck...I just wanna fuck that ass!" Slowly, I started pumping him, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...fuckkkkkk...you there...you anxious, too?"

He moaned, "Yeah...yeah, I'm anxious...yeah...soooo thick...yeah...yeah...yeah...it has been...it has been ages...oh yeah...yeah...fuck meeeee!"

"Ahhhh...yeah...yeah, like that," he moaned, as my groin slapped up against his ass. Taking long, greedy strokes, it was going easier, once he was more relaxed. He was stretched open wider, and my thrusts gained momentum, pumping deep into his belly. I savored the warm, gripping caress of his ass, and the mesmerizing bounce of his erection...I loved watching Jo's tits fuck-bounce, but Pete's cock was pretty damn hot, too.

12