Magnum XTC Ch. 02

Story Info
Exploring cosplay sex, first with wife, then a threesome.
6.5k words
4.71
2.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina's not into the cosplay thing, but I had to show her the costume. "What do you think?"

She shook her head, "I really think it makes you look bigger...probably because it's snug...and stretchy in the crotch...but then again, you do have a handsome crotch." Rolling her eyes some, "But I know you're well aware of that."

She nodded, grinning, "It's sexy and masculine, too...but I love the toolbelt with all the tools...and toys."

I held out the two dildos, grinning, "If you can't get enough of the real thing, I got extras."

She got a sexy grin, "If I wear you out, I can use one of those...later."

"Really you're gonna wear me out?"

We were making out, and my dick was pressed into her body, and rubbing over her pussy...my hips matched her hips, moving together, and grinding. My hands slid up over her body, sinking my fingers into the firm warmth of her breasts, while I trailed kisses down her neck, to her nipples. Mmmm...they never tasted so good, but I was headed south.

Looking into her beautiful eyes, I hooked my fingers inside her panties, and slowly pushed them down. She tossed them aside, and her lips glistened with arousal; I was crazy, fucking hard and trailing my finger over the tiny slit...I felt my dick throbbing against the tights and gave her nipple a tiny kiss to finish.

She was soaking wet and moaning, when I pushed a finger inside. That's about when I dropped to my knees and attacked her pussy with my tongue. "Oh god...your tongue feels amazing...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...just perfect."

She moaned long and loud, as I worked her pussy, fucking her with my tongue...kissing, licking and sucking everywhere...

She was grinding into my face, but decided to tease me, pulling back to make me chase her pussy with my tongue. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her back within my reach, to wrap my lips around her clit. "Mmmm...that tongue's surely a superpower...ohhhh...ohhhh goddddd!"

It brought her to the edge, because she was humping and grinding...but I loved it that way. What she wanted was a given, and my tongue was digging deep into her pussy, when she moaned, "Ahhhh...god damn...I want your other superpower...give me...yeah...yeah...yeah, give me that cock!"

I had no problem switching gears, because I was hard as a fucking rock and felt like I could go for hours. Calling a guy's cock, a superpower, had inflated my bloated self-confidence even further...besides Tina had that look...like she could go all night, too.

Spreading her legs wide, and spreading her pussy open to show the pink, she grinned, "Look, she's ready for some superpower!"

I stood up to get the tool belt off and push the tights down, letting it all bounce free, "Look, at that superpower...I'd say he's ready, too!"

"Well then, he's going to get some," she grinned, rolling over to get up on all fours.

I guided my cock to her pussy and slowly pushed inside, gradually pumping it deeper. She let out a sensuous moan, when she felt the warmth of my body press against hers. It was all in, and she buried her face in the couch, surrendering herself to her needs.

Her pussy was steamy and moist...more than ready and I started pumping. Moaning loud, I took control, grabbing her hips and working my cock with her pussy...using her like a sex toy.

After savoring the warm depths of her pussy, I started pulling way back, keeping just the crown within her grasp. She was close to begging, "Ohhhh...Rob, put it back in me...and fuck me...don't tease...just fuck me!"

I ploughed back in, eliciting a sexy squeal, celebrating the pleasure she felt. I withdrew again and started pummeling with long, greedy thrusts, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkkk...sweetie, I'll give you superpower...a good hard...superpower fuck!"

Nearly pulling out and slamming back in, I was bouncing her body forward, causing her ass and breasts to shudder. All I could see was side-boob, but that was hot as fuck.

Whimpering, with rambling moans, she yearned to be fucked hard...and that's exactly what I was giving her...a good hard fucking. The sensual slaps of wet pussy accompanied the moans echoing through the room.

Over and over, I impaled her, but when I started teasing her clit, that really took her into the clouds. The muffled moans got to be unending, and louder, until her body shuddered with orgasm. Desperately bucking against me, like she hadn't cum in months, I kept driving deep into her body, building towards my own release.

It wasn't long before I was grunting loudly, proclaiming my pleasure, and painting her insides with seed. She squealed, "That's it...cum for me...yeah...yeah...yeah...cum...cum hard for meeeee!"

We were both out of breath, but she tipped her head up and looked back, as I grinned, "Well, the costume worked on you...didn't it?"

She shook her head, "With or without the costume, I'm sold...you've got me...you've had me since our first date!" She lifted herself up from the couch and walked with a hand between her legs, catching the drips.

She looked back with a sexy smile, "Don't go too far...I'm not done with you...Magnum XTC!"

*****************************************

Tara's car was in the driveway, as I pulled into the garage. I was happy to park in the garage, because it was a little more discreet...I wasn't excited to display my jewels to the neighbor, on the mower.

When I walked into the kitchen, Jodi was wearing panties...Wonder Women panties, but nothing else. I grinned, "So, you didn't get the memo about costumes?"

"No costumes for us...just panties...maybe next time; we want all the focus on Magnum XTC. Now let me have a good look. Wow, it really turned out perfect!" She giggled, "You are super, massively gorgeous...just sexy as hell!"

That's when Tara came into the kitchen, whistling, "I love the view back here, too...look at that sexy ass!"

"Let me see that package...wow...Rob, it is gorgeous!"

"Okay, Tina called us...and she loved the costume, too...and she thought it made things look even bigger." She nodded, "I'd agree...I think she's right."

"Okay, we've teased you enough, and manipulated your erection...we'll cover the girls, because we actually have a nice meal planned, starting with drinks and appetizers...the dinner can be ready, in ten or fifteen minutes." She grinned, "If we ever find the time for that."

Tara tossed her a tank top, "We got special shirts...check'm out!" They slipped them on and modeled them for me. They were nipple-tight, and very low-cut, with the "Magnum XTC" logo across the front, and Fucktoy Tara or Fucktoy Jodi on the back.

Tara smiled, "We got Tina one, too." She walked over to me, "You know...I was thinking about dessert after the apps." Trailing her hand over my bulging erection, and gripping it through the costume, "I just don't think we can all wait till after dinner...but I have to get in there to help Jo. We'll meet you out on the patio...just relax."

I heard a shaker and expected Manhattans or Martinis, and they came out with a tray, with Jo sitting down the food and Tara delivering drinks.

Handing me the glass, Tara ginned, "I know you'll like this...it's sort of a special Magnum Martini...a smoky martini. What do you think?"

Well experienced with anything martini related, I grinned, "I know I'll love it," and took a sip. Author's Note: a conventional Smoky Martini has 2.5 oz gin,.25 oz scotch (replacing the vermouth), and a twist of lemon. Though, I prefer a bolder mix of 4 parts gin, 1 part scotch and a twist of lemon...try both and see what you think.

I knew we were all hungry, excited and horny, but we did tour the garden, walking over to check out the Pawpaws she just put in.

Tara grinned, "Asimina triloba!"

Jo fist bumped her, "Get it, girl!"

"That foliage is so unique for the Midwest...and the gold, or yellow green, will look cool against the dark green conifers in the fall."

She nodded, "Yeah, I'm hoping they sucker or colonize...and we get a decent fruit set."

"You got three here and one over there; that should ensure pollination and fruit development."

"And I got them from two different sources, hoping that would encourage better pollination." She added, "It's fairly private back here, already, but a massing this big will make it feel even more secluded."

Tara added, "You need to call us when you have ripe fruit."

"I will, but that's a few years off."

Maybe an hour later, we'd finished our drinks and scarfed down the apps.

I was making out with the girls, and their hands were all over me...didn't mind that at all. My hands were all over, too...roaming over two gorgeous, young women, and pulling off clothes; at one point, I had one hand in Jodi's panties, and I was finger fucking Tara with the other (her panties were on the floor).

Standing tall, with the waistband tucked under my balls, they'd worked my dick out of its confines and were stroking it together.

I was horny as fuck but found my head wondering to that damn TEAM acronym...Together, Everybody Achieves More. This fucking proves it! I laughed, thinking it could be an inspiring team-building exercise.

They were both kissing on me...while I finger-fucked and listened to their pleasured moans, in stereo. Gripping my fingers like they were thick, manly cocks, they were moist with arousal, and I struggled with a sensory explosion, that could almost finish a guy off.

My lips went back and forth, between them...first Tara...then Jodi...then Tara...then back to Jodi. When our lips parted, I pulled my fingers from the girls and licked them clean.

I grinned, "Tastes like you girls are ready for some XTC...some Magnum XTC...but let me grab the tool belt, we might need it!"

There I was, in costume, and in bed, with two hot, horny women...of course...I grabbed Tara and positioned her over my mouth. While I was busy with Tara's pussy, I felt Jo's hand stroking my dick, working her tongue up over the shaft, and then her lips. She wrapped her lips tight around the girthy crown, and started bobbing her mouth up and down, sucking and slurping...but all I could do was enjoy and moan into Tara's pussy...not a bad place to be.

"Ohhhh, godddd...that's perfect," Tara moaned, as my tongue split her pussy lips.

"Fuckkkkkkk...fuck that's good," she groaned as my tongue dug deep into the wetness. Sensuously humping my mouth, she fucked herself on my tongue. I slid it through the soft, folds and teased her clit; the sex tasted amazing...it tasted like Tara.

My tongue danced over her clit, and I reached up to tease a nipple, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...yeah...suck...oh god, suck my clit!" Desperate for more, she kept pumping her hips, "Mmmm...Rob...Rob, that feels so good!"

Jodi moaned, letting my cock slip from her lips, "Cum for us, sweetie...yeah...yeah...cum hard for us!"

I was happy to feel Jodi went right back to work, and I didn't let up on Tara, dragging my tongue through her pussy and flicking that little bud, teasing her until she was dripping wet, grinding...and desperate.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...oh god...please...please...Rob...suck it...suck...suck it!"

I swirled my tongue over it, and wrapped my lips tight, sucking and flicking harder.

What I was doing took her into the clouds, and that was her sole focus. She was nearly incoherent and drooling, "Ohhhh...fuckkkkk...fuuuuuu...fuuu...fuckkkk...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah!"

Still sucking her clit, I worked my fingers inside, pumping them into the steamy arousal. Faster and faster, I fucked and swirled them around and around.

She groaned and rolled her hips, "Ohhhh, fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...yeahhhhhh...fuckkkk!"

Desperate for release, she frantically humped my face, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...just like that...just...just like that...yeah...yeah...yeah...keep...keep it up!"

I flicked wildly over her clit, taking her closer and closer to what we both wanted. Then I felt her body tense up, and she gasped, as her pussy tightened, and the pleasure overwhelmed her. Gasping for air, she softly screamed, riding the waves of pleasure, with a long, lingering orgasm.

By way she paused, I knew Jodi was likely watching the sensuous explosion of Tara's orgasm, and a little envious that it wasn't her, sitting on my face. I barely breathed as Tara tipped her head back, trembling and moaning, holding tight till the aftershocks made their way through her body.

As she was recovering and catching her breath, I gently licked the lips of her pussy, when Jo moved up to kiss her, "That's good, baby...you needed that!" Then she looked over at me with a sexy smile, and whispered, "What do you think Wonder Woman...or a sexy ass fucktoy could offer you?"

The Wonder Woman panties were MIA, but she still had the sexy fucktoy tank on. I looked her, up and down; she was Wonder Woman and Fucktoy Jodi all rolled into one, and packed with more sexual energy than most superheroes could handle. "Well, we need to find out...let's get you up in that swing."

Almost leaping from the bed to the sex swing, she squealed, "Yessss...that's perfect!"

She immediately put her feet in the stirrups, spreading her legs, and I plunged into her; the wet, shiny lips wrapped tight, engulfing my dick...it was like her pussy hadn't been satisfied in weeks. I pumped deep, not balls deep, but I was headed there. With her legs spread wide, I savored the sight of my dick, diving deep into Diana's pussy...excuse me...Fucktoy Jodi's pussy.

Then we heard Tara, back from her orgasm, "Oh fuck...that's it...give'r that magnum dick...that big superhero dick!"

I grinned, "Hey...Fucktoy Tara, get over here...your assistance is needed."

I thought she go after Jo's clit, but she dropped to her knees to lick my balls. They were hanging heavy and slapping Jo's ass, but Tara let them roll over her tongue, gently pulling the fleshy sac taut and sucking the eggs.

To keep them in her mouth, I used muscle and the swing to drive Jodi down over my dick. Each time I penetrated my "swinging" fucktoy, her legs parted off to the side in this rhythmic dance of deep, satisfying penetration...all that cock...again and again.

At one point my eyes met Tara's and she smiled, totally into watching me fuck the hell out Jodi. She shifted around to get her lips over to the opposite side, gently kissing them, nibbling and taking one into her mouth again.

With Tara tending to my balls, I had Jo squeezing in strong pulses, working my dick like I imagined Wonder Woman would.

When it was all the way in, the angle was just right, and you could see the belly bulge from my dick, "Ivy...Ivy, you gotta see this...feel her belly...get up her and feel it!"

She squealed, placing her hand over it, "That's so fucking hot...I gotta do more than feel it, though...I need to lick it!" She looked up, "Mmmm...I gotta have some of that tonight!"

I shook my head, "No problem, baby girl."

It wasn't long before she was licking more than her belly; she started working her clit, and the passionate moans grew louder and louder, filling the room, "Oh my god...Ivy...Ivy...that's...that's gonna make me...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...cummmmmm!"

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...Dia...Diana...oh fuck...work that cock...work it...yeah...yeah...fuckkkkk!"

"Yeah...Magnum...oh god, Magnum...fuck me...fuck me, hard...shove it deep...fuck me...hard...hard...work that fucktoy pussy...Wonder Woman...fucktoy...pussy! Ohhhh god...ohhhh...ohhhh...yeah...yeah, fuckkkkkk...fuckkkkkk meeeee!"

Her moans trailed off, but exploded when the orgasm took over, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...oh...ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her whole body shuddered and bucked against mine, for a good, long release, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeahhhhhhhh." She let out one of those long, breathy sighs, "Ahhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhh!"

We were both breathing heavy, but she smiled all sexy and satisfied, "Rob...Magnum...Magnum XTC...oh my god, that was fucking awesome...superhero awesome! But I want you to get yours."

I started pumping, again, "I will...that Wonder Woman pussy is mine...mmmm...yeah...yeah...work that cock...work that cock with that superhero...superhero pussy!"

"Yeah, use it...use it...use me to cum! Yeah...yeah...yeah, let it go...use that tight pussy...use that Wonder Woman pussy!"

Driving my cock into her pussy, I savored the sensuous bounce of her tits...they were every bit Wonder Woman, too. Jodi had amazing tits...they weren't enormous, but they were way beyond average...they got your attention. One thing for certain, she never had a problem attracting guys...or motivating interest.

Her pussy grabbed me, squeezing in pulses...caressing...working me closer and closer to the edge.

Tara noticed my focus and grinned, wrapping her lips around a nipple. She teased it with her tongue, triggering more moans from Jodi, but pulled off to look up, "They are yummy...but I think you know that." She got an evil grin, "I'll share one with you, if you share the Jodi on Magnum."

It was hot, sharing a girl's tits with a girl, and I grinned, leaning down to grab a handful, "No losers in that deal." We both savored her nipples...sucking...teasing...and playfully biting, but then Tara dropped to her knees, grinning, "Now, yank it out and give me some pussy-coated Magnum!"

She wrapped her lips around the head, licked it clean, and moved down over the shaft, working her way to my balls, "Mmmm...that's my girl...yeah...yeah, lick it...lick up all that pussy!"

I watched her move up and down the shaft, mouth stretched to take as much as she could handle. She wanted every inch, but we both knew that was not possible. Poison Ivy...Tara...or fucktoy, she had never been able to get more than four or five inches.

When she let it bounce from her lips, she grinned, "I think you're ready for another round...all clean...and ready for a sexy fucktoy!"

I guess we'd sort of left the Wonder Woman and Poison Ivy thing behind, with their panties, but other than what stood prominently above the tights, I was still in costume.

My goal was to make the first Magnum XTC encounter memorable...the best cosplay fantasy ever. A lofty goal, and I was beginning to worry that they were too much for me...I could feel a monster building in my balls, and knew I had to push things back.

I slapped it hard against my hand, and then over Tara's chin. She smiled, "Mmmm...like that...yeah, slap me...slap me with it!"

I thumped her cheek a couple times, and she raised up to share Jodi's arousal, with her tongue caressing mine. When our lips parted, she smiled, "Now, you're really ready for a sexy fucktoy."

I lined my cock up and she guided the swollen head to Jodi's moist lips. I thrust back inside, with a loud grunt, and Jodi squealed as it hit bottom. Tara grinned, when I started pumping Jodi, "Yeah, that sweet fucktoy is made to be fucked with superhero cock! Mmmm...you love that...don't you...that big magnum dick's so good, isn't it?"

"Yeah...yeah...ohhhhhh fuckkkkk...ahhhh...I do...do love it...it's so good...it's so good!"

Thrusting wildly and grinding, I was on the edge, "Fuckkkkk...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, gonna shoot...my load...close...so clooooose!"

Slamming hard, and grinding it deep inside, I moaned, "Take all that cock...take it all...take all...all that cock...take it...all...oh godddddddd!"

She squealed, when she felt the heat flooding her insides. I humped forward several times, with each thrust rewarding her pussy with more.

I pulled from her for a split second before sinking back inside the tiny, drooling gap. I teased her, "Mmmm...feels like sloppy seconds...your hubby's favorite...and mine too!"

Tara moaned, "and Mine, too!"

Rock-hard, deep red and throbbing, my dick was coated with sex, and I kept at it, rocking her body forward, pushing her ever closer to release. She kept the superhero thing going, "Ohhhh Magnum...Magnum...fuck...hard...fuck me hard...fuck me...fuck me hard...make me cum on that big dick!"

12