Magnums O U 8 1 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the tall dark and handsome man who'd met her at the door stepped back into the room, her first response was, "He's black." Then she looked at Butch out of the corner of her eyes, then she looked back at Magnums before she said, "So you recreated yourself as a black man."

"Yeah," said Butch.

"And he's really you?" she asked him again. Then she reached out and grasped Magnums hand. "His skin feels so real," she said, while discreetly tickling his palm with a fingernail.

"That tickles," said Butch.

"You felt that?" she asked

"I sure did," he said.

After letting go of his hand, she silently said wow again, before saying, "OK, I'm in."

She hoped Butch hadn't notice how flushed she was. "Magnums might have been a robot, but damn he was sexy, and black," she thought.

"Good," said Butch.

He then gave Cassidy a check for her retainer along with a copy of the police report that Evelyn had given Magnums.

Then he gave her the P G version of Magnums behavior when he met with Evelyn, and Cassidy almost peed her pants from laughing.

Once she regrouped from hearing about Magnums bad-boy style of talking, she said, "Maybe Magnums will behave better if you have a woman working with you instead of those two buddies of yours.

"And since you say he's able to learn, maybe I can teach him a thing or three."

After laughing along with her, Butch said, "Alright then, I'll hold you to that. Um, now that you're on the team, the first order of business is getting Evelyn some answers relative to the robbery at her Warehouse."

Cassidy had been perusing the police report while they were still talking. After she'd flipped through the pages of the report, she took her cell phone out of her back pocket and made a call.

A few minutes later she'd resolved the crime. All she had to do was to call a cop she used to date, and ask him if there'd been a new shipment of merchandise into The Warehouse.

The Warehouse was a euphemism used by crooked cops, when referring to the place they stored merchandise they'd stolen. They also stashed confiscated goods that weren't properly catalogued as evidence in a crime. The items stored in The Warehouse were then sold at flea markets, pawnshops and the like.

Cassidy was also able to get the case number for the robbery. The police department had previously dragged their feet providing it to Evelyn. She would now be able to proceed with her insurance claim

"That was impressive," said Butch. Then he hesitated for a moment before he said, "Would you like to stay for dinner? Perhaps you could get to know Magnums better."

The hope in his eyes was evident and it made Cassidy wonder if she and Butch were having the same thought. So she decided to accept his invitation.

~~~

A couple days later; Butch and Cassidy met again at his home to talk about a strategy for influencing the Politician's votes.

Butch lead-off the discussion by summarizing his knowledge of the two politicians that Evelyn was facing as he saw them, and shared his ideas for turning the Councilwoman and Mayor.

He said, "My big brain has helped the local technology industry make a lot of money, which has provided me with a seat at the table with the local movers and shakers in politics and business.

"I know Councilwoman Stripper socially, and I've helped her raise campaign money. So I know money would influence her vote and gain her support. But I've also heard some juicy gossip about her, and if it's true, there's another way Evelyn can win her over."

"As for the Mayor, I think I'm one of the people he loves being photographed with. He wants to be President, or a Senator, or Governor, or as a last resort a Congressman someday. So he figures being seen with a genius reflects well on him. I'm pretty sure he'd backup off of Evelyn if I promise to endorse him. He doesn't know I plan on doing it anyway."

~

He then told Cassidy that he needed her help finding the best way to influence the Bishop and Police Commissioner.

He said, "I've only shaken hands with the police commissioner. I don't know him beyond that, so I need whatever Intel you have on him."

"I know even less about the Bishop. In fact I have no recollection of meeting him at all."

"OK, I'll see what I can do," she said.

After she finished speaking, she pressed her lips together and cleared her throat. "Where's Magnums?" she asked.

Butch did a very poor job of hiding how pleased he was that she'd asked about him, before he responded saying, "He's here. Would you like to see him?"

Cassidy bit her lip nervously before speaking softly. "He's not just a robot, he is you, right?" she asked him again.

A moment later when Magnums walked into the room, Cassidy hugged him.

He hugged her politely, and kissed her on the cheek before releasing her. He was perfectly well mannered, with no sign of the bad boy Butch had told her about. To be honest, she was disappointed. She wanted to see the pervy side of Magnums that he'd shown to Evelyn.

~~~

Cassidy shadowed the Bishop when he attended a weekend retreat for religious leaders of his stature.

Then she and Butch paid The Bishop a visit before Bible study the following Wednesday. They parked the van in the parking lot of Bishop Cocksucker's Mega-Church, then Butch switched Magnums on. They watched him walk across the parking lot and ring the doorbell at the church offices. A moment later a sweet sounding feminine voice said, "Good morning. How may I help you?"

Magnums looked around for a moment before spotting the camera and intercom mounted on the wall beside the door. He looked directly into the camera and said, "Please tell the Bishop that a friend of his boyfriend is here to see him."

A second later the door unlocked and Magnums stepped inside to see the Bishop hurrying toward him with a panicked look on his face.

Inside Butch's van; Cassidy was having a good laugh at the Bishop's predicament.

Back inside the church offices the Bishop hustled Magnums into his office while avoiding direct eye contact. As soon as they were in his office the Bishop said, "Who are you, and what do you want?"

After looking around the room at all the symbols of praise and worship, Magnums responded saying, "Like I told your secretary, I'm a friend of your boyfriend and also a friend to Evelyn Graves."

Then he said, "There sure are a bunch of sissies in your private life, and your wife spends a lot of time with her personal assistant."

"I wondered how you knew so much about the abomination that happens at a gloryhole, so I decided to follow you when you were out of town at the conference this past weekend."

Magnums then paused and raised an eyebrow in the Bishop's direction.

Then he went in on him some more. "What I want is to have you explain to me how you think you have the moral high ground to harass Evelyn, when you're paying men to let you suck their dick?"

Finally he gave the Bishop the classic Mafioso passive aggressive threat when he said, "You have a nice scam going with your Mega-Church. It'd be a shame if something happened to it because you were opposed to Evelyn profiting from her sex work."

With his message delivered, Magnums gave the Bishop a friendly smack on the side of his face before pinching his cheek.

As he walked toward the door to leave, he stopped at the desk of the wholesome looking young blonde secretary and gave her his business card before saying, "You have a great pair of tits, and I have an eight inch cock." Then he raised an eyebrow at her.

Back in the van; Cassidy smacked Butch on the arm before she said, "Pervert." But she didn't mean it. She was actually thinking to herself that the way Magnums had talked to the church secretary was the way she wanted him to talk to her.

~

Handling the police commissioner wasn't going to be as easy as dealing with the Bishop. Cassidy made her case for what should be done saying, "Doc, the police commissioner is pretty-much a rat bastard, and he's going to play hardball if you go at him. He's not trying to climb the political ladder, as his preference is power."

When Butch asked her how to get rid of him, Cassidy responded saying, "It would take a big political fight that would likely include the Governor. Even if you got him out it's probably not worth the trouble, since the corruption is so deeply rooted in the institution. The next Commissioner would say the right thing but nothing would change.

"It would never come to that anyway, because you're not going to find his fingerprints electronic or otherwise on the corruption he oversees."

"The best way for your friend Evelyn to get him off her back, is to get councilwoman Stripper and Mayor Phony to tell him to back off."

~~~

Thursday meet and greet; at ten forty five a m, Magnums answered the door after Cassidy had rung the bell. He moaned with pleasure before he said, "Hello sexy. Woo we, you sure look good to me. Then he bit his bottom lip as he ogled her. "Come on in girl."

"Um," Cassidy stuttered, as she looked into Butch's eyes, before looking away again. She was a worldly woman who'd seen and done it all, but Magnums did something to her. He may have been a robot, but she wanted him.

"Turn around and let me see that ass," he said. After she did as he asked, he moaned again. Then he said, "You're fun size. Just the way I like them." Now he was licking his lips.

Hearing Magnums talk like that to her for the first time, caused Cassidy's core to tighten, and she could feel the evidence of her arousal moistening her very expensive panties.

Just then the door bell rang again. "I'm not done with you yet," he said before letting go of her hand.

She closed her eyes and exhaled while he opened the door for Councilwoman Stripper and Evelyn, who'd arrived at the same time.

Magnums greeted the Councilwoman cordially.

Then he winked an eye at Evelyn. When she extended her hand to greet him, he took her right hand into his left, then leaned in to kiss her on her cheek.

After exchanging greetings, the four of them strode through the house toward the dining room where Butch was waiting for them. When they walked into the room, the ladies smiled as one by one they leant over to kiss him on the cheek.

The sexy Councilwoman Monica Stripper, a lawyer by trade was dressed in a fabulous pants suit that was intentionally a size too small. She stood on a pair of five inch heels, and her weave extended down to her big attention getting breasts.

When Butch and Magnums looked at Cassidy, there was so many megabytes of data being exchanged between the two of them they almost blew a fuse.

She wore a black pencil dress that matched her jet black hair. The contrast made the already pale skin on her slender five foot three inch frame look even whiter. To complete the simple look she'd pinned her hair up, and applied bright red lipstick to her luscious lips.

She knew she was beautiful, but she gave Butch and Magnums a look that said, "Don't either of you dare say what you're thinking."

Evelyn had followed Butch's advice and dressed somewhat masculine. If the rumors were true about Councilwoman Stripper's sexual proclivities, hopefully she'd be attracted to Evelyn.

~

During lunch Councilwoman Stripper sat on one side of the table with Evelyn. Cassidy and Magnums sat across from them, and Butch sat at the head. He looked as though he was sleeping, as he subtly observed the festivities.

They all shared a bottle of wine as they ate their salads, while chatting cordially.

Evelyn and Monica as they'd began to refer to each other were getting along famously.

Butch had slyly returned Evelyn's gaze several times, when she'd signaled to him with her eyes that she was getting the vibe from Monica that he'd suggested she might.

Eventually the ladies had begun to touch each others hand or arm while talking. They became chummier as they drank the second glass of wine. By the time the entree was served they'd begun to lean against each other and touch shoulders while laughing.

Eventually Evelyn put her hand on Monica's thigh as she leaned near her ear to tell her something. She didn't remove her hand after she'd delivered the message to her, whatever it was.

Monica still didn't object when Evelyn began to lightly rake her nails along the length of Monica's thigh while they ate.

When she touched Monica's pussy through her trousers she open her legs to give Evelyn better access.

~

Meanwhile on the other side of the table, Cassidy and Magnums were having an animated conversation as she frequently glanced to her right to look at Butch.

The more she was around these two versions of Butch the more intrigued she became. She'd always been titillated by Butch's big brain, and now if she was honest she was equally fascinated by his handsome, dark-skinned quasi doppelganger.

She'd never flirted with Butch due to his physical limitations, but now for the first time she was teasing the alternate version of him. Every time she'd uncross her legs then switch legs and cross them again, her dress would ride up further. Soon enough the hem was barely covering her crotch.

As Magnums was talking to her, she was struck by how differently he expressed himself than the way Butch did, even though he was verbalizing Butch's thoughts and feelings.

She knew how close the hem of her dress was to her now very wet pussy. One more exchange of her crossed leg would expose her lace red panties to Magnums. After briefly glancing at Evelyn and Monica, she looked at Butch and held her gaze into his eyes as she uncrossed her legs.

This time she didn't cross them again, instead she spread her legs and bit her bottom lip as she turned away from Butch then toward Magnums.

Magnums returned her gaze for a long moment, then he sniffed the air a couple times before he spoke to her under his breath, saying, "I caught a whiff of your pussy scent when you spread your legs. I wonder if it tastes as good as it smells." Afterwards he raised an eyebrow at her.

There was a moment of silence while they stared at each other. Cassidy's hygiene was impeccable, but the heat in her loins had caused her seldom used pussy to release its musky scent to mix with her perfume.

She had a look of want and desire on her face when he said that to her. She spread her legs even wider and put her hand in her panties.

Her devilish grin told him there was something about to happen. After sliding her middle finger between her folds and into her pussy, she offered it to Magnums so he could taste her.

A moment later Butch rang a bell to signal his housekeeper that it was nearly time to end the luncheon.

Evelyn gave Councilwoman Stripper the campaign contribution Butch had promised her. Monica assured her that she'd do all she could to encourage the police commissioner to stop harassing her.

The fact that Evelyn had pulled the married politician was an added bonus.

~

Later that day councilwoman Stripper visited Evelyn in her office. As soon as she walked into the room, Evelyn pinned her against the wall and kissed her. Even though Monica was wearing those fuck me heels, Evelyn was still taller than her.

She put one arm around Monica's neck and the other one around her waist as she assumed the dominant position. Monica responded by putting both her arms around Evelyn's waist, then she cocked her head to the side, and waited for Evelyn to kiss her.

After several long passionate kisses the two women got undressed and laid on the couch together.

Monica's body was a sharp contrast to Evelyn's. Her thirty six inch d-cup tits were soft and fluffy, with big dark brown areolas. Her nipples were thick and loved to be sucked hard.

Her small waist flared out to thirty six inch hips with a large bubble butt. Her pussy hair was cut short, and her legs were shapely and tone from the apex of her thighs to her feet.

After lying on the couch and making out for a moment, they switched positions so they could get down to business. Each of them buried their face between the other woman's legs and ate themselves some pussy. They sucked each other's clit, and licked each other's slit, as well as tongue-fucked each other until they both came multiple times.

~

At Butch's home after the luncheon; Cassidy told Butch she'd like to spend some time alone with Magnums, even though she knew the two of them were the same person.

Butch agreed and suggested that Cassidy and Magnums go into the guest bedroom together, while Butch camped out in his den.

After they went into the room and closed the door, Cassidy stood in front of Magnums' and held both of his hands while looking into his eyes, then she asked him once more, "Butch are you really inside of this robot?"

Magnums returned her gaze with equal intensity before he said, "Yes, it's me. I feel your hands in mine. I feel your breath on me. I can smell the musky scent of your pussy. By using Magnums' body I can make love to you."

Butch's words brought a smile to Cassidy's face and she leaned in to kiss Magnums on his lips. She didn't know what to expect, but when she felt his lifelike lips, and warm wet mouth, she got into the kiss.

She closed her eyes and allowed herself to believe it was Butch who was holding her.

When they were naked and lying on the bed together, she couldn't have told the difference between Magnums' body and the body of a real live human.

He looked at her with lust in his eyes as he studied every inch of her one hundred and ten pound body. He cupped both of her thirty four b-cup titties in his large hands. Then he rubbed her arms neck and shoulders before he caressed her flat stomach.

He then rose up on his knees and started to touch her feet, before slowly working his way up her legs. He alternately rubbed and caressed one leg and then the other, until he made it to the place where her legs come together.

He ran his fingers through the small dense patch of curly black pubic hair that she has on her mound and extending all the way to her pucker.

When she spread her legs for him, to her surprise he put his mouth on her and expertly ate her pussy. After she'd cum good and hard, she pulled his face out of her crotch and told him to lay down so she could do him.

When she squeezed his balls and stroked his cock, the noises he made and the way he moved were the real deal. When she put his long thick dick into her mouth, it was way better than sucking her dildo, which she'd done many times.

Finally, when the moment of truth came and he tried to enter her. He pressed the helmet of his dick against her tight opening and pushed. "Ouch," said Cassidy softly. "Go slow please. It's been a while since she's had a cock inside her, and even when she did, his dick wasn't nearly as big as that log hanging between your legs." Then she giggled nervously.

After she'd had a moment to regroup, she took a deep breath and said, "OK, let's try again."

She was apprehensive about being mounted by a robot and she was clenching her pussy tight, even though she didn't want to.

After a couple more failed attempts to enter her, Magnums told her to look into his eyes, and keep looking.

After a moment or two of staring at them, she saw Butch in them, and the walls of her vagina relaxed.

It still took several slow gentle thrust for that big cock of magnums to penetrate her.

To her disappointment, his dick filled her pussy before all of it was inside her..

He began to fuck her, pumping his dick in and out of her in a steady rhythm. After a few minutes of basic fucking he started to rotate his hips between thrust. He varied the speed and power of his efforts, and always bottomed out with his long thick cock.

Finally Cassidy grew frustrated; she wanted all of him inside her. So she hooked her feet behind his asscheeks, and the next time he pushed into her, she used all her might to impale herself onto his cock. She felt a sensation she'd never felt before, as the head of his cock went deeper into her than she knew was possible.