Magnus and His Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he approached her, she backed away in fright.

He stopped abruptly. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to alarm you."

Adele inwardly cursed herself. "I'm just being silly."

She tore his eyes away from his naked form and began focusing on shedding her own clothes. Her fingers seemed unable to handle even the simple task of unbuttoning her blouse, and she almost cried out in frustration. Magnus came toward her in as non-threatening a way as possible and said: "Here, let me help."

With a few simple motions, he had unbuttoned the blouse so that it bared her chest, revealing her bra. It was a DD, and Magnus's eyes expanded as he took in the sight. Those look even bigger than Imogen's.

As Adele now stood helpless and unmoving, apparently waiting for Magnus to continue undressing her, he was in a quandary. What course of action would upset her the least—peeling that bra off (and thereby exposing one of her sexual zones for the first time), or removing the skirt, which would seem superficially less upsetting but exhibit more of her flesh for his gaze?

He decided on the skirt, and actually bent down to undo the button at the side that concealed the top of the zipper. Then he calmly unzipped the skirt, and it fell to the floor. Adele was wearing knee-highs, but otherwise she had on only her bra and panties.

Of her own accord, she turned around. Clearly she wanted her bra removed. Magnus obliged with care and delicacy. As he threw the bra aside, he couldn't see her breasts except a little from the side; but he was a patient man. She remained with her back turned to him, and he knelt down again and took hold of her panties from either side of her hips. For a split second Adele held his hands in place, as if to prevent him from stripping her naked; then, realizing the futility of the effort, she let go and allowed him to remove the panties. She still had those knee-highs on, but Magnus decided they wouldn't get in the way. As he stood up, he gently urged Adele to turn around.

What he saw caused him to gasp at the exquisite beauty of the sight. She was, indeed, a big girl, but by no stretch of the imagination could she be considered anything but gorgeous. From her strong shoulders to the cute little bulge around her tummy to her firm thighs and calves, she was a specimen of young, athletic womanhood far different from his daughter; and as he focused on those heavy breasts and the thick bush at her delta, he unconsciously licked his lips in anticipation of the pleasures he knew would soon be upon him—and, he hoped, her.

But he also sensed that Adele was still shy, nervous, even terrified of the coming ordeal. So at first he did nothing but enfold her in his arms. They stood like that for a long time. Adele almost whimpered at the first contact of her naked body against a man's nudity. The feel of her breasts pressing against his hairy chest was overwhelming, and the feel of his hard member against her abdomen made her so wet that a few droplets began dribbling down the inside of her thighs. And when Magnus, after stroking her shoulders and back with his strong but tender hands, reached down to grasp her buttocks in turn, she thought she would either faint—or come—on the spot.

After giving her a few kisses on the mouth, Magnus said: "Would you like to suck my cock?"

Adele looked up at him sheepishly. "How do I do that?"

"I think you can figure it out for yourself."

Kristen had actually given some helpful advice to Adele a few days earlier, but some of that advice was frustratingly unclear. She had said that men like their cocks to be sucked as "foreplay"—which was just as well, since Adele didn't relish the thought of a guy's emission going off into her mouth. But how exactly was that to be done? Did you lick it like a lollipop? Literally suck on it as if it were a piece of hard candy? Kristen hadn't really explained.

With an inward sigh, Adele fell to her knees and took stock of the eight-inch rod in front of her nose. It already seemed pretty hard, standing almost straight up, so what more could she do to get it ready for the big moment ahead? She took it gingerly with thumb and index finger—and found it surprisingly difficult to bring it down to her hips. Doing so, she popped about a third of it into her mouth.

The sensation was strange, but not displeasing. What a curious combination of hardness (the shaft itself) and softness (the skin around it)! She glued her lips to it, and then noticed that Magnus himself was gently pumping it back and forth in and out of her mouth. I guess that simulates the feel of it down in my . . . Then Magnus said something unexpected:

"Use your tongue, dear."

But how? She took the cock out of her mouth and licked the shaft all up and down its length. Did men really like this? They seemed to, if the noises emerging from deep in Magnus's throat was any guide. Sometimes she put the shaft back in her mouth and licked the underside of it with her tongue. He really seemed to like that!

Then, just as she was getting into the swing of things, Magnus removed the cock from her mouth and said, "Why don't you lick the balls too?"

What? How on earth was a girl supposed to do that? She had to crane her neck down even to reach that big sac hanging down from his member. Kristen had warned her that that was an especially sensitive spot for men—you could really hurt a guy if you squeezed it too tight! So, taking it with incredible delicacy in her hand, she slipped first one and then the other testicle into her mouth, rolling them around as if they were huge marbles but making sure not to bite down.

The groans coming from Magnus thrilled her. She was doing this so well! She would have been happy to keep on doing it, even to the end (and she already had visions of his stuff either sliding down her throat or spurting all over her face). But he clearly had other things in mind.

He was leading her to the bed. "Let's lie down, shall we?"

Adele took a few steps in that direction, but then the reality of what was about to happen struck her so forcefully that she started to tremble all over. Even though she herself was now so wet that little trickles of her own juices were flowing down her thighs, she suddenly covered her face in her hands, broke away from Magnus's grip, and hurled herself away from him, landing clumsily on the loveseat across from the bed. She tried to burrow into it as if she could somehow hide herself inside it.

"Oh, God!" she cried. "I—I'm not sure I can do this!"

Then she burst into tears.

Magnus gazed at her with sorrow and pity. He slowly approached her, sat down next to her on the loveseat, and over her protests wrapped her in his arms. For a while he just stroked the back of her head in an effort to soothe her.

Meanwhile, Adele was sobbing frantically, letting out all the conflicted emotions she had been feeling ever since she had stepped into this house. Her friendship for Kristen—the gentle but intimidating figure of her father—even the recollection of her own parents as they sometimes retreated to their bedroom for an "afternoon nap"—all flooded over her. She felt very small and very young.

After about ten or fifteen minutes, Magnus said, "I'm sorry, dear. I don't think you're quite ready for this." With a wistful sigh, he went on: "We'd better get dressed and go downstairs."

Now a sudden shame and humiliation came over Adele. God, what a baby I'm being! For heaven's sake, I'm eighteen years old—almost halfway to nineteen—and I'm acting like a child! Magnus is such a sweetheart, but Kristen will never let me forget what a coward I've been!

But it wasn't just her friend's reaction that made her cling to Magnus as if to a life preserver on the open sea. It was her embarrassment at her own immaturity. Granted, this was a huge step for a girl—but at least she could face it with a little more courage and dignity!

Looking up at the big man who held her close, she said, "Can't we just cuddle a little bit more—on the bed?"

The exquisite feel of a naked man's body against hers was something she wasn't ready to give up on just yet. So, to his surprise, she now got up from the loveseat and took his hand and led him to the bed. She slipped into it and waited longingly for him to fall in next to her.

He did as he asked, and again wrapped his arms around hers as she draped herself all over one side of his body. Again she felt the delight of pressing her heavy breasts against the fine down of his chest hair, as well as the tickling sensation of her bush as it rubbed against his thigh. With her face buried in his neck, she gave it little kisses, feeling quite naughty in doing so. Magnus, for his part, placed his hand on her bottom and gave it some good squeezes.

He was keenly aware of her sensations, and he put into practice a policy he had long regarded as a sure-fire way to ease a woman's concerns at this critical moment:

Make her come first.

He raised her chin with one hand so that he could paste his lips to hers, then reluctantly let go of that succulent bottom and slipped his hand between their bodies and began stroking her labia. This first touch of a man at her most sensitive area caused Adele to moan even while her lips were glued to his, and she parted her legs as best she could to allow him as much access as he desired. He couldn't know exactly how she liked to be stimulated, but the mere fact that someone else was doing the job was, for her, a transcendent moment.

And it didn't take long for her to achieve her culmination. She suddenly pried her lips away from his and let out a kind of choked gargle that metamorphosed into a long, low moan. And then Magnus worked his magic, extending her orgasm for minutes on end by gentle strokes.

"Oh, please!" she cried. "I can't take it anymore!" And she actually thrust the hand away from her sex.

He let her come down from her high. He himself was prepared to reach his own culmination with her hand (or mouth), but she surprised him by rolling over onto her back and saying in a whisper, "You can go into me now."

He gazed down at her from head to toe. For a girl of her size, she suddenly looked strangely vulnerable.

"Are you sure?" he said.

It took her some moments to say, "Yes."

"Absolutely sure?"

"Yes!" she cried. "Please . . . please."

He got on top of her gently, making sure to prop himself up so that his whole weight wouldn't fall on her. From this position, he reached a hand down to his cock and guided it slowly in the direction of her sex. He saw Adele watching avidly—and with a faint hint of alarm—as it slipped between her labia, the tip getting coated with her juices as he did so. Then, realizing there was no way to do this painlessly, he plunged in.

To his grief, she let out a gasping whimper as he broke through that thin membrane leading to the depths of her being. Without having to be told, she raised her legs and bent her knees, as if she somehow knew that that position would allow him easier access—and it did. Now he was about two-thirds of the way in, and her wide-open eyes and gaping mouth indicated that this new sensation was not entirely painless.

He got into a rhythm—slow at first, but soon picking up the pace. He stroked her face, her breasts, her thighs, and her bottom with one hand while he rained kisses on her mouth, neck, and shoulders, and she clung to him in a kind of desperation while continuing to make strange mewing sounds. The anticipation of this moment had been so prolonged that, somewhat to his embarrassment, he couldn't hold out very long. And as he flooded her with his discharge, he heard her let out something close to a shriek—which she tried to silence by pasting her lips to the side of his neck.

He rested on top of her for minutes, then finally withdrew and rolled off of her. At once she curled up into a fetal position, with both of her hands seeming to clutch her delta.

"Was that nice, dear?" he said.

She just nodded, a little shakily.

"Did it hurt?"

"Not much," she lied.

"Come here, let me hold you."

She slowly turned and let him put his arms around her again. The sharp pain of his penetration had subsided into a dull throbbing, and she tried to take comfort in his embrace—and tried not to think of herself as a little girl being comforted by her daddy after scraping her knees.

Then Magnus said into her ear, "We'd better clean you up."

She didn't understand what he meant, until he went on to say, "You probably bled a little."

Omigod! she thought. I forgot about that. Then, with an irreverent chuckle, We don't want to stain the sheets, do we?

He got up first, and she watched with awe as his member seemed coated both with his own juices and some streaks of her blood. She didn't even want to look at what had happened down there; but as he led her to the bathroom, he made her sit on the toilet seat (lid down) and part her legs. In this position she got a close look at the blood and semen oozing out of her vagina. Magnus quickly found a warm washcloth and wiped the mingled fluid away.

They returned to the bed and resumed their cuddling. Adele's mind was spinning, but she tried to calm herself down with the realization that the "big step" had been taken. She hoped she hadn't made too much of a fool of herself. But he had come, hadn't he? She couldn't have been that bad at it.

Kristen had warned her that a man's thing was quite sensitive after he had come, but she found the organ so fascinating that she started playing with it as if it were some sort of toy. It hadn't gotten very soft, and as she both gave and accepted kisses she noticed that it was getting big again. She had been under the impression that guys took a long time to get hard again, but Kristen had disabused her of that idea. Some guys, she'd said, can revive themselves pretty quickly.

She looked up shyly at him. "Did you, um, want to do it again?"

His calm gray eyes gazed down at her benevolently. "Are you really up for it?"

She wasn't sure about that. The aching in her pussy was still there, and seemed to be getting stronger. But then she remembered something that Kristen had said about Magnus's predilections.

"You could go into my bottom," she said hopefully.

Magnus's face suddenly went blank. Omigod, have I said something I shouldn't have? Kristen said some guys really liked that!

"We don't have to do that," Magnus said heavily.

"Why not? Don't you want to?"

"It's not that I don't want to. But Adele, it's going to hurt—maybe more than the other way. I don't want to cause you any more pain."

"But I can take it!" she cried. "I'm no weakling!"

"I'm sure you're not, but—"

"Then do it to me! Please!"

Magnus looked at her with an inscrutable expression. After what seemed like an eternity, he said, "All right."

He started to reach behind himself, opening the top drawer of the nightstand.

"What are you doing?" she said.

"Getting lube. Don't ever do this without lube. It'll really hurt—both you and your partner."

She was fascinated as he took out the little blue bottle. Adele didn't use it to remove her makeup, but she knew full well what its usual purpose was. She almost burst out into nervous laughter as he opened the cap, drew out a big wad of the stuff onto his fingers, and said:

"You don't mind if I put it on, do you?"

She shivered a little at the thought. "It's okay, I guess."

She buried her face in the crook of his neck as he spread the cool white stuff thoroughly in and around the aperture. Then Magnus slipped out of Adele's grasp, made her lie flat on her stomach, kept her legs together (he preferred to place his own legs outside his partner's legs in this procedure), and entered.

Even though his insertion was as slow and careful as he could manage, Adele let out a huge gasp at his first entry. She unconsciously tightened her sphincter, and Magnus was compelled to squeeze her bottom and say, "Just relax, dear, just relax."

"I'm trying!" Adele said frantically, somehow unable to send that command to her bottom.

But, as he proceeded gently but relentlessly in, she somehow just went limp, and the strange sensation became a little more bearable. She couldn't decide what she was feeling: was it pain or was it just the utterly unusual (and, admittedly, naughty and forbidden) experience that made her eyes bulge and her mouth drop open? She felt his body press down against hers, his hands reach around and seize her breasts; a sense of utter helplessness came over her. It was not entirely unpleasant; the fondness, gratitude, and admiration she already felt for this big, muscular man made her feel peculiarly comfortable with him even in this moment of extraordinary intimacy, and she decided just to let him "have his way with her," as they used to say.

Sensing a change in her attitude, Magnus started to grind his hips into Adele more vigorously. He didn't go all the way in—he didn't think that was even possible; but at least three-fourths of his shaft had disappeared into her, and she didn't seem to mind. His grasp of her capacious breasts tightened, and he rained kisses on her hair, her cheek, her neck, and even her ear. As he felt his own climax approach, he slid a hand down to Adele's sex and stimulated it. And the inevitable occurred: they came together, crying and gasping and groaning as he shot a large quantity of his seed into her.

He rested on top of her for minutes, and she was comfortable with that. But her bearing changed dramatically when she heard the front door open and Kristen cry, "Hey, guys, are you finished?"

"Omigod!" Adele whispered. "Oh, please, sir, come on out now!"

"Adele, there's no need—" Magnus began with some irritation.

"Please!" she whined, and Magnus reluctantly did as he was asked.

As he rolled off of her, Adele leaped up from the bed, snatched up the clothes that were scattered randomly across the bedroom floor, and rushed to the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

Kristen came tripping upstairs lightheartedly, wondering at the sudden silence. What are these guys up to? she thought. As she peeked into the master bedroom and saw only her father, her eyebrows rose up in a mute query.

Then Adele came out of the bathroom, more or less fully dressed. Her cheeks were, of course, bright crimson from exertion, and there was a look of mingled excitement, embarrassment, and alarm on her face.

"Hey, Adele!" Kristen said. "How did things go?"

The casualness of the question made her only blush more, and she couldn't speak. Her agitation was increased when Magnus calmly walked out of the bedroom, still naked (and with his member clearly moistened with all manner of juices—Adele's, his own, and the remnants of the cold cream), and passed right between the two young women and into the bathroom to wash up.

Adele followed him with a hand covering her mouth.

Kristen said, "Daddy! How naughty of you! Put some clothes on."

"Yes, yes," Magnus said impatiently as he closed the bathroom door.

The spectacle all but confirmed a harrowing thought that had been lurking in the back of Adele's mind throughout this whole incredible experience. She dragged Kristen into her own bedroom by main force and shut the door.

Kristen had a sense of what was bothering her friend, but tried to keep calm and phlegmatic. "So—I hope you had a good time with him."

"Great, wonderful," Adele said absently, staring fixedly at Kristen. "But—" She couldn't go on.

"But what?" Kristen said.

Adele walked all around the small room, finally plopping herself down on a loveseat across from the queen-size bed. She looked up at Kristen in mingled horror and pity.