Magtha Saves The World

Story Info
Magtha uses her body to save the world.
2.3k words
4.44
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magtha saves the world [MF] [Oral] [Sex] [Anal] [Deception]

Magtha pressed the last key into its keyhole. The ancient, mystical doorway illuminated with blue and gold runes.

Magtha smiled. At last, at long last, she had cleared the way. Now, she could fulfill the ancient prophecy and save the world.

She moved her bright red hair out of eyes, then wiped the sweat from her brow. The dungeon she had been traversing had been laced with trap after trap, and their fireballs and acid arrows had melted and rusted her armor away until it was completely destroyed.

The lower levels had been filled with lava, forcing her to abandon most of her clothing, until now, all she had was a simple shirt that hugged her chest, and a skirt that was so torn and shredded, it protected her modesty not one bit. She was as good as naked.

The prophecy had mentioned that they must send a priestess "As lovely as the dawn itself". Magtha knew, this was why she was chosen. From her ample breasts, her child bearing hips, to her soft and supple legs, her body was a temple worthy of the gods themselves. And she would do whatever she needed to earn their mercy.

She passed through the gateway into the Chamber of Abandon. The chamber was a wide open room, but it wasn't made of the same stone as the rest of the dungeon. The stone here was smooth, pristine, and carved with intricate patterns of a sun breaking through a set of dark clouds. In the middle of the room, there was an elevated platform that hosted what Magtha thought was an altar, but, when she approached, she could see that it was a luxurious bed, lined with silken sheets and various pillows.

As soon as Magtha laid her hand upon the bed, a door opened on the far side of the room, opposite where she had come from. A youthful looking man stood there, tall, strong, and virile, with well muscled arms, a squared jaw line, and intense eyes. As he approached Magtha, she could see those eyes hid a wisdom well beyond the years a man of his youth would have.

"Are you a servant of the gods?" Magtha whispered.

"Indeed," the man boomed. "I am Lothin. Long have I suffered, pulling in as much of the corrupt energy of this wicked place. Now, I am at my end. I will pass away, and all this evil will return, dooming our world. Unless, a willing priestess arrives, to help cleanse me of this wickedness,"

"Lothin, that is why I have come," Magtha insisted. "I am here to obey the gods, and help save the world. Tell me what I must do."

Lothin took her hand in his, squeezing gently. "What is your name, priestess?"

"Magtha."

"Magtha. Are you sure that you are willing to do what is needed for this ritual?"

"I am," she said fiercely.

"Good, good. First, you must pray. Get on your knees,"

Magtha lowered herself to her knees before him.

"Close your eyes, now, Magtha."

She did as she was told, closing her eyes. She could feel Lothin rustling before her, could hear something soft falling to the floor. Then, she felt something soft, but firm, pressing against her lips.

She opened her eyes and saw that Lothin had removed his pants, and his long, hard cock was pressed against her face, as he looked down at her.

"W-what is this?" Magtha asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry...did they not tell you?" Lothin asked, then grimaced as she frowned. "It seems not. The priestess who comes here must offer herself to me. As I relieve this world of evil, she relieves me, thus saving the world."

"I...I did not know," Magtha said. "This is the only way?"

"This is what the gods demand."

"And I...I am the god's servant," Magtha said. She reached up with one of her small soft hands, taking his hard cock in her grasp. Slowly, she started to stroke him, her fingers grasping tight as she worked his shaft.

Lothin let out a soft moan, and that encouraged Magtha. She started to use both hands, stroking his cock harder, faster, twisting her hands as she did, eager to please him. Lothin began to breathe harder, before he put his hands on her shoulders and stopped her.

"There...there is more, Priestess Magtha. You must taste me," Lothin explained.

"As the gods demand," Magtha said. She kissed the tip of Lothin's cock, and slowly slid the first few inches into her mouth. She tightened her lips around his shaft as her tongue slowly explored every nook and cranny of his thick cock head. Lothin let out a soft sigh, and she knew she must be doing well.

As she gently sucked on his cock, she felt his hands fall to her chest, tugging at the ragged remains of her clothes. He gently tugged her shirt down, freeing her bountiful breasts, and he used one hand to slowly toy with her nipple, first on one breast, and then the other.

She started to bob her head back and forth on his cock, taking his deeper and deeper, and Lothin started to rock his hips in motion of her mouth. She felt his hands tighten around her bright red hair as he started to pump into her mouth faster and faster.

Eventually he just grabbed her head and held her still, while he thrust in and out of her mouth, over and over. Magtha gagged as his cock slammed into her throat over and over again, without giving her a choice. Her breasts bounced around wildly as he pleasured himself with her mouth.

He pulled his cock from her lips and rested his cock against her face. Magtha took several deep breaths, regaining her composure. She looked up at Lothin and asked, "Have we finished the ritual?"

"Not yet, not yet, but you are doing so well. It is time for us to be one, to be as man and woman should be," Lothin said.

"We...we must do this, for the ritual?" Magtha asked.

"Absolutely, absolutely, the gods really want this," Lothin said, sternly. "Trust me, I almost cleansed myself in your mouth just now, but it was not yet time, the world would have been lost. Now, on the bed."

Magtha laid herself on the bed, on her back, but Lothin just laughed. "No, no, perhaps that is how you mortals do it, but we who are closest with the gods must follow their example." He flipped her over onto her stomach, bending her over the bed, and he pulled off the remains of her skirt.

"Yes, yes, I can see how eagerly you want to please...the gods," Lothin said, placing his hand on her thigh, then running it up to her pussy. He used a finger to tease her clit, then, slowly, slid that finger inside her.

Magtha let out a little moan. Despite how odd this was, Lothin was an attractive man, and a fellow servant of the gods. She could not deny, she wanted this, wanted to feel him inside her. Her pussy was wet, eager, and willing before him.

He seemed to sense this, and took his position behind her. He leaned over her, pressing his body down against hers as his cock pressed against the entrance to her hole. "Now, just, take it, take the god's will," he whispered in her ear, and he thrust into her.

Magtha whimpered as she felt him pushing inside her, his thick cock spreading her open as it penetrated her, pushing in deeper and deeper. She looked back, still able to see a few inches of it outside her, despite it feeling so deep already.

Lothin grabbed her hair and pulled, which made her face forward again. "Now say it, priestess, say it loud, let the gods hear, what have you given to me?"

Magtha gasped, as Lothin started to pull his cock out of her, leaving her feeling empty. "M-my pussy," she said, quietly.

Lothin thrust back into her, hard, impaling her on the whole length of his cock. "No, no, louder, louder, priestess,"

"M-my pussy...my pussy!" she moaned, "I'm giving you my pussy!"

Lothin kept a firm grip on her hair, then grabbed her hip with his other hand, using it thrust into her, harder, deeper, faster. "Use my name, slut, use it!"

"Lothin!" she screamed "I gave up my pussy to Lothin! It's his, as the gods demand!" She screamed as he pounded her.

Lothin pushed down on her head, pressing her into the bed, while he continued to ram his thick cock into her, over and over, his balls slapping against her ass with every hard thrust. Then, he let go of her head and grabbed her waist with both hands, using the grip to slam into her, pulling her back onto his cock as he thrust into her.

It was all too much, Magtha moaned into the sheets, "Lothin, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming for you!" she screamed, and she squirmed underneath him as she came on his cock.

"That's it, cum for me, cum for me slut, er, priestess, take my cock!" he moaned.

As she came down off her orgasm, he slowed his thrusts. Finally, he pulled out of her pussy, which felt so empty, though satisfied.

"One last thing, priestess." Lothin whispered, and he moved around behind her. Magtha just lay there, in post orgasmic bliss, until she felt it, the head of his thick cock pressing into her asshole.

"Whoa, wait, hold on," Magtha said, using her hand to block his access. "What's that about?"

"It's the last thing the gods demand." Lothin offered.

Magtha stared at him. "Really?" she asked. "Really, the gods need you to fuck me in the ass, or the world is lost?"

Lothin shrugged.

Magtha briefly considered letting the world die, before she sighed.

"Make it quick" she muttered.

"Fine by me," Lothin said, and pressed her back down against the best. He slowly pressed against her ass, pushing against her very tight hole, until finally he plopped inside her.

Magtha grimaced as he violated her ass. It didn't feel bad, but it didn't feel great either, and there was a little pain as he impaled her. She had loved his size in her pussy, now she was wishing he was a little smaller.

Finally, his entire cock was inside her ass.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, gods, it feels so good, so tight," Lothin said.

"That's great" Magtha said, as she adjusted to his size inside her asshole.

Slowly, Lothin started to rock his hips, pushing in and out of her. He was soft and gentle at first, then he started to pick up his speed. To Magtha's surprise, the pain vanished, and in it's place, there was a wonderful new feeling as he picked up speed.

"Where is my cock, priestess?" Lothin asked.

"In my ass," Magtha said.

"That's right," Lothin said, thrusting into her ass, harder. "Again, tell me where my cock is,"

"In my ass," Magtha moaned, as Lothin started to hammer her. "Your cock is in my ass, Lothin!"

"That's right, I own this ass. The gods gave me this ass, gave me you, you little slut, now take it!" Lothin shouted.

He thrust into her a few more times, harder than he ever had, and she felt it, he came inside her ass, shooting his seed deep, deep inside her. She could feel it, so warm inside her, could feel his cock twitch and pulse it fired its load, then it stopped.

He lay on top of her for a few moments, catching his breath. "Gods, that was amazing," Lothin said.

"Yes, it was amazing...To save the world, I mean," Magtha said.

"Oh yes, of course, of course. And now, the ritual is complete." he said. He looked around, as if expecting something to happen, and when nothing did, he said, "AND NOW THE RITUAL IS COMPLETE!"

The room started to creak, as if ancient machines stirred beneath the floor. Windows opened up in the room of the chamber, and sunlight poured into the room, bathing the bed in golden light.

Magtha let out a gasp. "It's truely done! Another generation saved, all because of us," she said, looking back at him, smiling.

Something started to rumble in the room. It came from the door Magtha had entered from, which had sealed itself again. Lothin looked at the door, then a Magtha, and a nervous look took over his face.

"Well, that was fun, we saved the world and all, but now you must go," Lothin said, hurried. He pulled his cock out of her ass, and his cum started to leak down her legs.

"What? But, I thought, maybe I could stay a bit,"

"No, no, if you stay, you'll be trapped here. You have played your part, let me play mine." Lothin slipped a necklace around her neck. "This will take you back to the surface. Enjoy your saved world, priestess, you deserve it!"

"Fairwell, brave Lothin, and thank you for your-"

Lothin pressed the jewel on the necklace and Magtha was bathed in white light. When it faded, she was back at the entrance to the dungeon, naked as the day she was born.

***********

"Lothin" let out a sigh of relief. He ran back to the door he had come from, entering the Main Control Room.

"Nice, Larry," Tim said, giving him a high five as he entered the room.

"I know, right? I can't believe that she let me put it in her ass. I was so sure she was going to call me out."

"Haha, yeah, but you pulled through."

"Oh, nice job missing the window trigger the first time around, by the way."

"Hey, the lever got stuck, not my problem."

"Yeah, it's never your problem" Larry said. He looked over at the monitor, and saw a lithe young woman entering the last key to the door to the Chamber of Abandon, a determined look on her face.

"The girl from the Springton Village is super early. We need to make sure we pace these better," Larry said. He turned to Tim and said, "You're up, 'Lothin'".