Mahesh's Descent into CFNM Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She gets severe dizziness if she does not take it at the right time."

"I see. What about your dad?"

"He passed away 6 years ago."

"Oh My God! I am so sorry."

Mahesh did not say anything. Aishwarya spoke again.

"I am sorry that I punished you like this. But, you brought it on yourself. Take this as a lesson. If a woman is walking around in her shorts, it does not give you the right to stare at her legs."

"Is that what he did?" Madhumitha asked, shocked.

"I was not staring at you. I was staring at the Dove."

"The Dove- what? Don't lie to me."

"Mourning Dove. The bird."

Aishwarya opened her mouth. And, closed it. She now realised what had happened. There indeed had been a bird on that day. Her head started spinning. She could not believe what she had done. She had hurt this kid. Forced him to demean himself by wiping her Shoes. Her poop-covered shoes with his own Shirt! She had then stripped him naked in public. Madhumitha stared at the naked boy kneeling in front of her. She then turned to her friend and slapped her twice. Aishwarya saw the blows coming but did not stop it. She had been such a horrible, horrible person to Mahesh.

"What is your name?" She asked him.

"You don't even know his name? The poor kid." Madhumitha screamed and slapped her again. She turned to Mahesh. "Go put on your clothes, boy."

"My name is Mahesh. Yes, I was looking at the bird. I had no intention of staring at you. Two days later, I came to tell you what happened. You slapped me."

Madhumitha slapped Aishwarya two more times. Aishwarya finally stopped her.

"Mahesh, I am really, really sorry. Wait" she cautioned Madhumitha when she raised her hands again. "Whatever I did to you, I had no right to. I was a stupid idiot and I am really sorry."

"Sorry does not change the facts. You have to make this right." Madhumitha chided her.

"How?"

"Well, you hit him. So, he hits you. That is step 1."

"There is no use, ma'am." Mahesh piped as he finished getting clothed. "She will not even feel me hitting her. You have anyway hit her. That is enough. I am leaving."

"Wait. Don't you want to get even? Hitting you is not all that she did, is it?"

"You can't mean-" Aishwarya started. Madhumitha cut her off. "Why shouldn't I? You forced him to strip naked. It is your turn. Strip off! Every last item of clothing. I had to waste one of my leaves for this. So, do it before I turn mad!"

Aishwarya looked at them both and steeled herself.

"NO. I am not going to."

Mahesh had had enough. He had enough experience with bullies to know that life was not fair. In pre-uni, he had collected proper evidence and got 3 others - 2 boys and a girl - debarred as a symbolic revenge against all bullies. But, that was what it was. Symbolic. Everyone else who ever bullied him were walking around without a care. She was just one more in that list. He did not care. He had to go back and start with the house chores anyway. These two women could go screw themselves. He felt something at his feet. He turned around and was shocked to see that Aishwarya had fallen at his feet. Now inside her house, he had seen her work ID badge and realised that she was 8 years older than him. And yet, she was clutching his feet and begging him to forgive her. Though shocked, he was still not in a forgiving mood.

"Okay, guys. Mahesh, sit down for five minutes. I have a proposition for you. If you do not agree to the proposition, I will strip naked for you. But remember, no touching. You watch me for however long you want and leave."

Mahesh nodded. He had no intention of touching her anyway. Making her go through the same humiliation that he did was enough. He did not care what her proposition was. If she wanted him to forgive her, which she so apparently did, she would have to bare herself to him.

"I can give you some money."

"Money?" Mahesh asked, incredulously. "You think you can just buy people. You humiliated me. Badly. It is now your turn. I do not need your money."

"That is where my proposition comes in. You may not need my money but I bet your mother would."

Mahesh opened his mouth to protest and closed it. It was true. The daily tablets his mom took were just that! Tablets. They were just temporary reliefs. What her Doctor had advised for a while was a simple surgery that cost nearly a year's worth of what Mom would earn with her tailoring. Looking at these women, Mahesh was sure that they were more than capable of spending that for him.

"You are a disgusting Pig. Using the poor kid's mother to your advantage. How sick are you?" Madhumitha rebuked Aishwarya. Her disgust was palpable.

"It is not your decision, Madhu. It is his." Aishwarya replied flatly. She knew she was being unfair. But then, she held the upper hand in the matter. Not the moral upper hand, obviously. But, if she could worm her way out of it by paying some amount, why not. In what way was it different than paying a fine after some accident? She told herself that, while this boy was innocent, most men were lechers and all she wanted was to teach a lesson to one of them. It was just her horrific luck that she had picked out probably the only decent guy in her locality.

Mahesh made up his mind. He told them the name of the surgery.

"No way. That costs like 75000 Rupees." Aishwarya exclaimed.

"And, that is my price. One day, I will even repay that amount." Aishwarya's eyes narrowed. He was just a kid, after all. Looking at him, she felt a motherly affection for him. Well, mothers are also supposed to be strict, right? She would teach him not to let people take advantage of you. But, she would teach him in a way he would not like.

"If that is the price, I have some other conditions."

"I am listening."

Madhumitha was looking at the proceedings with disgust. She was not going to let her take advantage of him. However, she recognised that if the boy's mother could be helped to take the surgery, it was obviously a 100 times better for the boy than seeing an older woman naked, right? She knew all about the throat surgery. It was elective. But, the advantages were high. Without that surgery, eating was very difficult as even moderate-sized bites caused a lot of pain to the throat. In addition, you could not have something cold or something very hot. It was the boy's decision.

"Well," Aishwarya started. Somehow, Mahesh noted, her earlier apologetic note had completely gone now. "You are going to have to listen to that, naked."

Madhumitha shouted. "Oye!"

"You stay out of this. It is between me and him now." She turned to Mahesh. "Naked boy! I am taking my clothes off now. If I get naked first, the deal is off. I have seen you naked, you have seen me naked and we can call it quits." So saying, Aishwarya took her shirt off. She was wearing her Gym shorts which barely scraped her knee. Shirt, a Tank top, a Camisole underneath and obviously her bra and Panties. The shirt had come off and the Tank top was halfway up when Mahesh swung into action.

Put on the spot, Mahesh made a decision without thinking. His studies and his mother had thrown away any social life he hoped to have. He had no friends, and the girls from school and the pre-uni were committed to others before he could even find their names. He had not even kissed a girl before. And, yet, not for a second did he feel that watching a naked woman would be in anyway better than his mom getting better. Madhumitha, while disgusted at her friend, said nothing as Mahesh hurriedly took his shirt and vest off and was frantically pulling at his buckle. He wanted it so badly, that he did not even notice that Aishwarya was happily dawdling at the Camisole. That told Madhumitha two things.

One, that the boy wanted surgery for his mother really badly. Two, he was not reading the situation properly at all. He should have known Madhumitha was on his side and she would have forced Aishwarya to strip off no matter what. He should have taken advantage of that fact. She shrugged. If he did not help himself, no one will. But she did turn to Aishwarya and pointed to the Camisole and raised her arms in a questioning way. Aishwarya got the hint. Give the kid at least something. She took the camisole off just as Mahesh stepped out of his pants. Mahesh turned to the two superior women and knew he was had. They were both smiling unabashedly. Aishwarya never intended to strip off. He had been suckered! He thought further and shrugged. If this was the way to make Mom feel better, so be it. He knew how painful every meal was to her and he also knew how sad she got every time they wanted to do something but then decided against it because there was no money.

And so, Mahesh took a deep breath. He hooked both thumbs to his underwear. They stopped him. Momentarily, he felt they were letting him off but then realised they just wanted him to wait as they sat on the sofa again. Aishwarya motioned him to come forward. When he started walking, she stopped him and shook her hand downwards. He understood she wanted him to walk in a kneeling position. Who was apologising to whom? He knelt and came closer. They finally gave him the thumbs up and he stood again. Taking another deep breath, he pulled his underwear down in a single motion. He stepped out of it and it once again amazed the women when he neatly folded and kept it aside. It further amazed and even aroused them a little when they saw his organ.

It was gigantic. Earlier, the morning cold and the humiliation of being publicly naked and cleaning Aishwarya's shoes with his underwear had rendered him flaccid. Now, Mahesh was safe and indoors. Aishwarya's indoors, of course, but still, away from any possibility of public watching. On top of that, Mahesh finally became aware of the fact that Aishwarya was in her bra. They were skimpy and her breasts were large. It was not a good combination. The outline, structure and the shape was fully visible as the bra only barely covered Aishwarya's nipples. Once he was naked, his focus was fully on them and he started growing and growing. He did not want it to grow. But, it seemed as if it had a mind of it's own.

Time stopped. All three pair of eyes were on big little Mahesh. One pair was begging it to stop while two others were screaming and cheering it as it finally reached it's peak, and what a peak it was. Both women smiled and openly ogled at him as Mahesh stared apologetically at the two women. They finally looked up and he silently begged for their forgiveness.

"What if I took this off?" Madhumitha exclaimed, her hands on Aishwarya's hook. She had cleverly put her hands on the hook ensuring that Mahesh's view of Aishwarya's near-uncovered breasts was not interrupted. Mahesh groaned and became horrified as he felt a fresh wave down there. He was already leaking small amounts of pre-cum. All three of them forgot their intentions. Aishwarya made a decision. She motioned him to get up. He stood quickly. The motion caused his schlong to bob up and down. That, in turn, gave him a fresh wave as he felt himself getting much closer to edge. She beckoned forward and pointed to her knees. Even though he knew what she wanted, he decided to do something on his own. He went down on fours and kissed her feet. He then caught hold of her right leg, lifted it up and looked for her permission. Aishwarya nodded and he lovingly sucked her toes. Madhumitha watched as he licked each of her toes and Aishwarya groaned. Madhumitha finally grabbed a hold of him and put him over Aishwarya's knee. She then moved towards his face and lifted her feet. She placed it on the sofa and Mahesh kissed them. She positioned herself correctly and Mahesh started sucking her toes as well.

Wordlessly, Aishwarya and Madhumihta coordinated well. As he sucked, Madhumitha forcefully inserted her toe further and Aishwarya picked the moment perfectly.

SPLAT!

The smack was vicious. Mahesh realised that earlier when she subdued him, she was just playing with him. She had hit him gently on both occasions. This hit, though, was powerful. He could not even scream with Madhumitha's toe in his tongue. SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! Aishwarya struck and struck and she was not holding back. On his part, Mahesh was still fully erect and each hit was only getting him closer. He started rubbing himself against Aishwarya. He then realised what he was doing and was horrified. He did not know how she would react and he could not see her either. However, he watched Madhumitha and she nodded. Emboldened, he rubbed himself harder. Aishwarya was still going at him as hard as she could. Very soon, they both knew. And, inevitably, he exploded. He shouted even louder when he did and they both pushed him down. Both of them were breathing heavily as Mahesh continued his humping on the floor. Expectedly, he let out a massive load as he finally caught his breath. Both their feet was within reach of his mouth and he kissed all four feet. He was coming into contact with his own load but he did not care. He then dutifully went back a few paces and resumed his kneeling position.

Aishwarya stood up. All her earlier excitement had gone away and she was now business-like. Mahesh was now hers. Her puppet, her lapdog, her slave. She turned to Madhumitha and knew she would not object to anything from here on. She walked over and put her shirt back on. She closed all her buttons and sat on the sofa. The power was clearly visible as the naked 18-year old Mahesh continued to kneel and look up to them.

"Naked boy! The tissues are on that table. Fetch them and clean up your mess. Then, go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. Once you return, we will discuss the terms and conditions. I expect you to agree to anything I say. Disobey me and I will punish you. You remember the spanks you just got?"

How could he not? His buttocks were reminding him of it every second. Now with the leg-humping complete, he had nothing to distract him and he realised he was in huge pain. They were on fire. But no matter how hard he tried, he was not able to find any bad feeling of anger or hatred at the two women in front of him.

"She asked you a question." Madhumitha piped in. Oho! She was no longer on his side either. He shrugged.

"Yes, ma'am. Sorry, ma'am." And then, the words came of it's own accord. He had no idea where they came from. "I am nothing more than a slave to the two you, ma'am and ma'am. I will obey both of you completely."

"Clean up here, and go take that shower now. There is a towel inside."

The two women watched as Mahesh dutifully cleaned every last speck of the mess he made. There were some amounts on the sofa and on her thighs. She allowed him to spray some water on the sofa and clean it up. When he proceeded with a fresh tissue to her knee, however, Aishwarya stopped him.

"Clean!" She commanded, and then released him. He brought the tissue again and Aishwarya stopped him, again.

"Clean!" She commanded a second time. Mahesh understood what she wanted. "NO!" He shouted, without any hesitation. "Not happening!" He said firmly.

"That is correct, not happening!" Madhumitha announced firmly. Aishwarya accepted it. She was actually happy. Happy that her baby was showing some spine finally. Mahesh cleaned the jizz on her thighs with the tissue. He then collected all the tissues, put them in a separate zip-lock cover and put it in the dustbin. He then kissed their feet again and went into the shower. As he walked in, Aishwarya also came there and closed the door. Wordlessly, she took out a trimmer. She told him to raise his hands. She then gently ran over his pubes and rendered his organ nearly bald. She smiled as he started getting hard again with her hands near his penis. Once she was satisfied, she gave a powerful smack on his bottom and left.

The water was cold and he intentionally took a decent shower to ensure he was fully flaccid. He dried himself with the towel and came out to watch the women sitting on the sofa again. He knelt in front of them and locked his hands behind his head.

"Good work, naked boy! You are to ensure that we always have direct visual of your penis. You do not deserve any privacy. We get to watch you all the time you are here. Capiche!"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Tomorrow, no, day after, that is Saturday, you bring your mom here. We will take her to the doctor and setup the surgery."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"How long is your vacation?"

"4 months, ma'am."

"Okay, once you get the surgery for mom, you will no longer have the issue of her morning tablets, right?"

"No, ma'am. She takes some other tablets for her recurring headaches in the evening. Nothing else for morning."

"You get all her medical records, then. We will see what else we can fix."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"As for you. You are my slave from here on. Whatever I tell you to do, you obey and you obey without a peep. I will punish you severely for every small mistake. Whenever you think about disobeying me, remember the smacks from today."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You are her slave too." She continued, pointing to Madhumitha. "As you can see around you, I live like a slob. Clothes strewn around here and there, dust everywhere, utensils piling up all the time. It all stops now. You are in charge of this house being clean and clear. Oh! You will do all this, completely naked."

"Yes, ma'am." Instinctively, he reached forward and kissed her feet. He did the same to Madhumitha.

"By the way, what about your mother? Will she agree to take money from me." Aishwarya asked.

"I think, will she agree to see her baby enslaved by two older bitches is a more pressing question." Madhumitha retorted, laughing.

"I have a plan, ma'am. I will tell her that you want to help with the surgery because I saved your life."

"You? Save my life? How would you manage that?"

"Well, I will tell her that a Car was about to hit you and I pulled you away. I will tell her that, because I saved your life, you want to help with the surgery."

"But still, you are going to have to come here and do all my housework everyday. And then, do hers as well in the next block. How will you explain that?" Aishwarya asked.

"Don't worry about that, ma'am." Mahesh replied, smiling. "Mother will only suggest it."

"Why on Earth will she do that?" Madhumitha cut in.

"Trust me, ma'am."

Aishwarya smiled. "Okay, naked boy. I will trust you. No need to reveal why you are so sure?"

"Are you sure, Aishu?" Madhumitha wondered.

"Why not, Madhu?" She turned and smiled evilly at Mahesh. "After all, why are we worried? Just in case she does not suggest it, it is not either of us who is going to be stripped naked and then spanked into oblivion right in front of our mother."

Mahesh realised what he had walked into. Just as his mouth made a small 'O' of horror, he received a final spank from both of them simultaneously and was then ordered to get dressed and leave.

12