Maia Laaning Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this Harri asked, "So if your parents are not separated why do they seem to live separately apart?"

Again, Maia was surprised by his lack of knowledge of her family situation. She enlightened him, "It's a matter of politics. Since my father is the Prime Minister, he has the use of the Stenbock House as living quarters. Because of his heavy work schedule, and the long hours he puts in, he does find it convenient to sleep there on most occasions.

"The trouble is that my mother is also a member of the Riigikogu and belongs to the Reform Party, the opposing party to my father's Centre Party. In fact there is talk, that if or when the former Prime Minister does retire, my mother is sure to become the next leader of the Reform Party. So understandably the Centre Party had strong objections to our whole family residing at the Stenbock House like previous Prime Ministers and their families have. They were leery of my mother being indirectly privy to the secret goings on of the administration were she to inhabit the residence full time.

"Thus, a compromise was reached to allow my father the use of the living spaces of the Stenbock House. My mother is honor bound only to visit him at night so long as my father would not be going to conduct any of his Prime Ministerial duties during her stay. And likewise, my father is free to visit and stay overnight at our house so long as he was free from his work commitments. I had the option to live at the Stenbock House with my father but as that would mean I would be attending a different school and I would lose contact with all of my friends, I declined."

Harri reacted, "Gee! I've never heard of that arrangement before it sure seems strange. The news media doesn't seem to mention such specific information about you. I have always believed you were the actual daughter of the Prime Minister and that your parents are married."

Maia replied, "I know your understanding mirrors the public impression of our family. But what I told you is reported on the internet. All you need to do is google my father's name and you can read the complete information of my family on Wikipedia."

Harri sheepishly replies, "I have no computer and I don't have a smart phone."

At this point, Maia was getting frustrated by the conversation as in her view it had now gotten completely off on a tangent. So she said, "Look Harri, I live, and the party is at (address), so can you come by eight o'clock tomorrow night?"

Harri replied even more sheepishly, "That's more than 15 kilometers away, as I live at (address). It so happens that I don't have the use of my car as it's in the shop for repairs and I won't have it back by Tuesday. I don't think I can walk that far. Well, I suppose I could, but I don't think I'll be able to get back so easily."

Now totally irritated, Maia replied, "Fine! I'll get my mother to come and pick you up. Now do you promise you will come and be ready on time? I don't want to send my mother out on a wild goose chase."

Harri was kind of surprised that Maia's mother would agree to such a mundane chore considering how prominent in Estonia Vivian Laaning was. So he had to ask, "Your mother would be willing to do this?"

Maia replied, "I'm sure she won't mind. She intends to spend the night at the Stenbock House in any case."

Harri offered one more objection, "Well that's all well and good, but how will I get back home?"

Maia was now furious at Harri's obstinacy. She couldn't believe it. Here he was the most unpopular guy at her school and she, the most popular girl in the school was asking him, almost begging him, to come to her birthday party and he was finding excuses not to attend?! There were other more acceptable guests than Harri Kutsaar in the school who would give an arm and a leg to be at her party, but whom she did not invite. But it was that damn erotic dream she had, that compelled her to seek him out. She knew of course that was a silly rationale to come to such an outrageous conclusion, but she did possess a superstitious idiosyncrasy in her nature which could not be denied.

Consequently, in exasperation Maia resorted to vulgarity, "Oh for fucks sakes, Harri. I'll drive you home myself!"

Harri was a little cowed by Maia's vehemence. He was aware she had a renowned reputation of a wholesome image not just in their school, but throughout the nation as the daughter of the popular Prime Minister, Raimond Kruuse. Thus, her coarse and cursing rebuttal was totally incongruent to such prestige. He meekly answered, "I'll be ready; I won't keep your mother waiting."

"Fine!" replied Maia as she stormed off to attend her next class. She was incensed at Harri's seemingly reticence. She thought, 'If Arnold gives me similar grief when I invite him, I swear I'll go off the deep end'.

It turned out that Arnold Viisimaa, was her lab partner in the chemistry class, being the last period of the day. That was her opportunity to invite him to the party, and to her relief he readily accepted her invitation without any fuss. He lived in her neighborhood and knew where she lived.

As Maia had surmised, Vivian voiced no objection in picking up Harri Kutsaar to bring him to the party. Since, Maia had intimated to her that she found all the boys in her school unappealing as the reason for remaining a virgin in high school, Harri's good looks did surprise her as she assumed he was typical of Maia's male guests. That being the case, Vivian could not countenance Maia's declared aversion to the sex appeal of her male classmates. After dropping, Harri off for the party she left for the Stenbock House to stay with Raimond until Monday morning.

Vivian marveled at this social distinction between American living and the more carefree living style in Estonia. Since the minimum drinking age in the United States was universally twenty-one years, she would never have allowed for an unchaperoned party of high school teenagers where alcohol drinks were unavailable. However, she was concerned about possible drug use and the scandal that could embarrass her prominent political family. Therefore, she extracted an iron clad promise from Maia that she would eject anyone who would indulge in drug use even marijuana which was still illegal in Estonia.

Before she left for the Stenbock House, Vivian surreptitiously started the fire in the sauna wood stove. She advised Maia to check the stove periodically and to add a log or two as the case warranted. Her parting admonition to Maia was, "If you trash the place, it will be up to you to clean up. I expect the house will be in pristine condition when I return Monday morning. And for God's sake, don't burn the place down to the ground."

Besides Harri Kutsaar and Arnold Viisimaa, Maia had invited twenty other guests divided equally between the sexes. All of her male guests were to a man more physically attractive than Arnold and were equal or more attractive than Harri. They were miles ahead of both of them in popularity. The female guests were all attractive at various stages of sexual allure; there was not any one of them plain looking. And they were easily the most popular girls in the school.

As a result, Harri and Arnold amongst Maria's guests stood out like a pair of sore thumbs in this elite crowd from her high school. The dichotomy between the unprepossessing Harri and Arnold to the enthralling popularity of the rest of Maia's guests was truly startling. It prompted Riina Mölder, Maia's BFF, to blatantly ask her, "Whatever possessed you, Maia, to invite those two losers to your party?"

Maia merely demurred saying, "They have positive qualities, I can explain fully later. I'll have the house to myself as my mother won't be back until Monday morning. Perhaps you can come tomorrow afternoon to help me clean up after tonight's party."

The party was held on two levels of the house. The living room on the main floor was available for the party, but there was no room for dancing only sitting on a sofa, a loveseat and an armchair. Two coffee tables were laden with crudités and d'oeuvres especially peculiar to Estonian cuisine such as open face rye bread sandwiches. The refrigerator in the kitchen was full of bottles of Viviani Originaalpruul, (Vivian's Original Brew) the only alcohol beverages available.

The dancing action occurred in the rec room in the basement. The basement contained three separate areas. Along the length of one of the foundation walls contained a walled off section comprising of a sauna, shower area and changing room. Along the width of one of the foundation walls contained a walled section comprising of a laundry facility, a chest freezer and a half bathroom facility. There were door entrances to the laundry facility, the bathroom and the changing room for the sauna area.

For the party, a half keg of Viviani Originaalpruul was available along with paper cups were located in the basement. In addition, there was a separate table set up with slices of birthday cake available as well as the crudités and the d'oeuvres. Maia marveled at her mother's business acumen in that only her beer was the sole alcohol beverages available for the party. She was sensible to the idea that such exposure could mean the establishment of lifelong consumers of her beer amongst Maia's party guests. Of course, in any case, the popularity of her beer throughout Europe meant that Viviani Originaalpruul was by far the most popular beer in Estonia.

Although the event was billed as her nineteenth birthday party, none of the guests and specially Maia herself considered that as the raison d' être for the party. Instead, they viewed that the fact Maia had just turned nineteen was the excuse for having a party. Accordingly, no one deemed it incumbent to sing the ubiquitous 'Happy Birthday' song nor compel her to blow out the candles on her birthday cake. Actually, two cakes had been baked by Vivian and were unceremoniously sliced beforehand to provide a desert snack for the party attendees. In essence the celebration of Maia's birthday transpired into the usual type of party consisting with the drinking of beer, dancing and conversation.

The guests soon paired off leaving Maia alone to entertain Harri and Arnold as no one else deigned to pay them any notice. Since Maia's intention was to entice these two into sex, to fulfill the apparent dictates of her erotic dream such an arrangement was conducive to her plan.

Considering that Harri and Arnold were pariahs to their peers, and probably were still virgins, Maia would have thought it would have been easy to seduce them, especially in light of her popularity. Instead, she found herself challenged to achieve the outcome she was intending. The problem with Harri and Arnold was the fact that they were used to being ostracized from the general society of the high school such that they were actually uncomfortable in these party surroundings.

As we've seen Harri Kutsaar was dubious that the invitation to the party was genuine. As for Arnold Viisimaa, although he had had some regular conversations with Maia at school, the same were confined to strictly academic topics. In no case did Arnold perceive that Maia held any personal interest in him as a person. As a result, he too was dubious of his invitation to the party. He attributed his invitation on the surmise that her being the most popular girl in the school, she must have invited the whole senior class without exception to her party. When he arrived, he saw that instead the party contained relatively few guests. He was nonplussed, as a result.

Harri and Arnold did not have the social graces to attempt to dance in the basement, so they sat like two bumps on a log in the living room sofa. At least they could take solace in the fact that there was plenty of delicious food to eat and good tasting beer to imbibe. As a matter of fact, since Viviani Originaalpruul was so popular, and people thoroughly loved the taste, it was the only daft beer available in Estonian bars. So, their outlook was to take advantage of this most unexpected social outing to which they were probably included by mistake. Little did they perceive of Maia's sexual machinations towards them.

In entertaining Harri and Arnold exclusively, Maia sat down between them. In accordance with her mother's instructions, she would periodically leave to keep the sauna fire intact and to return quickly to continue her conversations with her two target lovers. As noted, both of them were suspicious of their invitation. In particular Arnold asked, "Considering that you're the most popular girl in the school I would have thought your birthday party would have had more guests. Didn't you invite the whole senior class?"

Maia suspected that Arnold framed the question in that way to presumably satisfy his wonderment as to why he was invited. Although initially, Maia was inclined to do what Arnold was suggesting, by inviting the whole senior class to her party, but she thought better of it during the morning of her actual birthday. In conversation with her mother, she did indicate that she would endeavor to lose her virginity at the forthcoming birthday party a week later. Of course, the dalliance with Dmitri that weekend saw her surrender her virginity. However, the serendipity of that weekend with Dmitri prompted Maia to adhere to her resolve to fuck a male guest at her party.

Thus, she made out invitations to include the ten male students of her acquaintanceship who were the least odious to her, and who she felt she would be able to tolerate fucking. She rounded up an equal number of female guests. She was not worried as to prying her intended lover loose from any of her invited female guests as she was certain these male guests would prefer her over the other females at the party. Mind you she would make an exception for her best friend Riina Mölder if she formed a strong attachment with somebody at the party.

Then that Friday morning, the day before the party, as we've seen Maia had an erotic dream suggesting to her that Harri and Arnold ought to be her lovers from her birthday party. And that was the reason for Maia's subsequent invitation to the two of them.

Naturally Maia was not going to divulge that actual reason to Arnold, so instead she said, "As you know my father is the Prime Minister of Estonia and my mother is also a prominent member of the Riigikogu. It would be unseemly to have the police come if my party gets out of hand. In fact I promised my mother I would evict anyone from the party who was doing drugs or smoking weed. I want to avoid embarrassing my parents unduly.

"So that is way I opted for a smaller more manageable party. I restricted my party to those I find the most interesting and enjoyable to party with."

Maia let them digest such explanation, while she changed the subject and asked, "How do you like the beer? Viviani Originaalpruul, is my mother's proudest achievement. She concocted the recipe during her first year of marriage to Eino Tarvas when I was a baby and still breastfeeding. At first, she brewed the beer in the basement of the farmhouse utilizing the barley and hops grown on the land. She initially sold her beer locally, but demand was so great that breweries were quickly established in Tallinn and Tartu to service northern Europe including the European portion of Russia as well as Belarus and the Ukraine. Eventually there were breweries established in Berlin, Prague and in Belgium as the beer gained a sizable market share throughout Europe. It has been exported to numerous other countries throughout the world including Canada and the United States."

That tidbit of information about her mother imparted by Maia was the ice breaker that relaxed the tension Harri and Arnold felt in being out of place. Once they were at ease, they both were encouraged to converse freely with Maia. This in turn was the hurdle Maia cleared to get the two of them to establish in their mindset that she was actually seriously interested in having sex with them. That their invitation to the party was not a whimsical notion on her part nor were they going to be a victim of a prank.

12