Maia Laaning Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the conclusion of this coupling, Tamala went to his room to sleep. They had booked an early flight to Miami leaving at 06:30 AM for the next morning and so they retired for the evening rather early. In the morning they quickly had a shower and got to the airport at Palm Springs in time to board their plane. They would have eleven days in Miami before Maia's first qualifying round match and the idea was to be able to have two practice sessions per day at the tournament courts to be fully prepared.

In their flight to Miami, they had a one hour plus layover stop at the Phoenix, AZ airport. For this occasion, they partook a coffee and a Danish pastry at a food kiosk at the airport. During the snack, Maia asked, "During my mother's honeymoon to her second husband, she joined the Tenth Club or as it's better known in America as the Mile High Club. Are you aware of these terminologies?"

Tamala ventured a guess, "I think it has to do with people who have had sexual intercourse on board an aircraft in flight. I'm not sure why they're called that."

Maia answered, "Since most commercial air flights cruise at around ten kilometers above sea level, ergo the name, "The Tenth Club" applies to those who have had sex on a commercial airplane during a flight. Enthusiasts suggest that the vibration of an aircraft in motion provides an exquisite thrill to produce a most delicious orgasm. However, I believe the main impetus for engaging in sex in an airplane is to experience the thrill of doing something outrageously dicey, and the exhilaration associated with challenging the risk of being discovered."

Tamala queried, "So why is it called the Mile High Club if regular flights cruise at ten kilometers? Why not call it the Six Miles Club?"

Maia answered, "Well some who want to have sex on an airplane are afraid of the consequences, especially the embarrassment of being discovered in having public sex. For example, the British actor Ralph Fiennes suffered the ignominy of a scandal whereby he had sex with the stewardess on a Qantas flight from Australia to Mumbai, India. The consequences for the flight attendant was even worse as she was fired from the airline.

"So in America, one can engage a private plane for the sole purpose of having sex during a relatively short flight. As the only passengers and screened off from the pilot, they thus avoid public exposure of their naughty adventure. Such private aircraft are restricted to flying at one mile above sea level. So, as long as the aircraft is flying at least one mile above sea level when you're having sex, you can claim membership to the Mile High Club."

Tamala asked, "You said your mother joined the Tenth Club on her honeymoon. Could you elaborate how she managed that?"

"She had befriended Carmen Kass, our very own international fashion super model. It so happened that Carmen was booked on the very same flight to Rome as my mother and her husband. Carmen then along with her two flight companions volunteered to shield my mother and her husband from view of the other passengers and flight crew. That way she could sit on her husband's lap and engage in a sex ride while her husband was sitting on his seat during the flight."

At this point, Tamala chose to profess innocence and coyly asked, "And so why are you disposed to discuss this matter?"

Sensing that Tamala was teasing, but also surmising that he was perhaps willing, Maia smilingly replied, "Why, I'm thinking we should join the Mile High Club. There's still over four hours flight time to Miami, so we'll have plenty of time to do a quickie in the plane's lavatory."

Tamala cautioned, "But Maia, what if we're caught like the British actor? As for me I'm a nobody not garnering any interest. But you are the daughter of the Prime Minister of Estonia which might provoke an international scandal."

Maia scoffed as she replied, "First of all we can easily be surreptitious in our adventure since no one knows us. No doubt in the actor's case, he had certain notoriety and was widely recognizable. Thus, when he emerged from the plane's lavatory, people were paying attention to his movements and so he was easily discovered to have had a companion in the said lavatory. In our case no one will pay particular attention to our movements.

"And in any case if we were caught, it should not become a sensational international scandal story. As Estonians, our embarrassment will not spark any general interest. Hardly anyone is aware of our existence as a nation which is understandable. After all, with our one and a half million population against the world's population of some eight billion persons, we hardly represent any significant presence in the world. I think if my math is correct, we are less than two one hundredths of one per cent of the world's total population. And considering almost one quarter of our citizens are Russians, we true Estonians number even less than that minuscule figure."

Tamala ventured, "Perhaps the figure of 'true Estonians'* (*air quote) can be augmented by the number of Estonians that had emigrated elsewhere in the aftermath of World War II. I, for one, have a couple of relatives that I know of living in Canada. Agnes has a relative residing in Australia, with whom she corresponds."

Maia replied, "Yes, but those 'Estonians'* (*air quote) will soon disappear in a generation. For example, my aunt, uncle and grandfather can still speak Estonian, but none of my cousins know Estonian. I'm forced to speak in English with them. In reality they are Americans. Actually, had my mother remained in the United States then I too, would not know any Estonian."

Tamala replied, "OK Maia. I get your point. I must say that the idea of becoming members of the Mile High Club appeals to me. So, what is your plan to bring it about?"

And so, once they were airborne and their jet had achieved its predestined elevation in cruising speed, Maia and Tamala were observing the flow of traffic to the plane's facilities. They were flying first class, which contained separate lavatories from the economy passengers. After about an hour in the air, it seemed like a safe time for their naughty adventure. Some of the passengers had used the facilities and the remainder seemed like they were not in the need to answer nature's call.

Thus, in accordance with Maia's scheme, Tamala got up to enter one of the unoccupied restrooms. Once inside, he undid his trousers and let it and his briefs slide down to his ankles leaving his cock fully exposed and accessible. Actually, he took the opportunity to urinate in relieving his bladder.

Maia waited and remained in her seat a full five minutes. Maia's strategy was that if anyone in their section had noticed Tamala going to use the facilities, they would subconsciously infer that he had returned to his seat after the passage of such length of time. As Maia was sitting on the aisle seat in their two seats row, the other passengers would not mentally notice he was not occupying his window seat.

Finally, Maia walked to the lavatories and tapped on Tamala's occupied restroom door in a per-arranged signal. Tamala naturally allowed Maia to enter, and he was able to do so without getting off the toilet seat. She immediately got on to her knees to take his penis into her mouth for some foreplay. After a couple of deep throat plunges, Maia commented, "Since I can taste your pee, you must have not shaken it more than twice so as to avoid being accused of playing with yourself."

Although Tamala guffawed at Maia's inane remark, he did not lose concentration of his aroused state. Thus, when Maia was satisfied that his cock was coitus ready, she stood up and turned around. She lowered herself onto his lap and impaled herself on his splendidly rigid rod. As she was attired in a short skirt and was free buffing, the penetration of her vagina was not difficult to achieve. In addition, Maia propped her feet against the facing wall which expedited the process of their copulation.

Both Maia and Toomas Tamala were tall persons, in height above average than the general mean of the adult population. Thus, they were cramped in their sexual position and were experiencing mutually, some continuous discomfort throughout their congress. Nevertheless, such distress was trumped by the exhilaration they each felt in engaging in such a risky public sexual activity. Since the danger of being discovered and the inherent humiliation thereof was very real, it only served to heighten the stimulating pleasure derived from engaging in such risky behavior.

Consequently, when Maia reached her climax, her orgasm was genuinely profoundly intense; sufficient enough to induce a very vocal reaction. Luckily, she had the presence of mind to have previously turned on the room's fan and the faucets of the sink, which in turn tended to muffle her noticeable audible reaction. As for Tamala, his climax was mind blowing enough beyond his expectations. He thoroughly enjoyed his ejaculation as an end all to all the pleasure which he did not anticipate considering the confined cramped quarters of this sexual intercourse.

When the sex was over, Maia calmly stepped off Tamala's lap. She turned around and bestowed a perfunctory kiss on Tamala's lips. She then said, "Thank you my dear sweet Toomas. That was a blast! I believe that I will never forget our mutual induction to the Mile High Club."

As Maia had envisioned, when she left the lavatory and returned to her seat, no other passenger in their section paid any notice of the duration of time she had utilized the airplane facilities. Likewise, when Toomas Tamala exited to his seat, he did not attract any noticeable suspicious looks from the other passengers or the crew. Maia reveled as to the seamless fulfillment of a public sex activity that she had always wanted to do since her mother had informed Maia of her own public sexual experience on the aircraft flight to Rome for her honeymoon.

Because of the time zone difference, when they landed in Miami it was already late afternoon local time. Since they had been sexually active in California, they saw no reason to incur extra expense of engaging separate rooms. After they settled into their hotel room, they departed to dine at a fine restaurant specializing in Cuban and Caribbean cuisine. Their meal was wonderful and made more appetizing by the fact that nothing like it was available in the restaurants back in Estonia.

When they returned to their hotel room, they engaged in some non stop sex for several hours before they finally called it a night to fall asleep. The highlight of that night's sexual activity was when Maia assumed the seashell position. She lay flat on her back. She raised her legs all the way up and bent them towards her body. She brought her limbs all the way towards to make contact with her torso. She then crossed her ankles behind her to resemble the appearance of a seashell.

Thereupon, Tamala entered Maia from a missionary position. His technique in lovemaking was as completely satisfying as she could ever have wish for. He varied his pace in two ways. Firstly, he rode her ride high, rubbing his pubic bone against her clitoris. Alternately, he rode her low, directly stimulating her 'G' spot with the head of his penis. The alternating pattern of the way he was pumping her, produced exquisite sensations of unbridled joy for Maia. She grunted at each stroke, accompanied by a vocal mantra of: "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

The inevitable mutual climaxes provided profoundly fierce gratification for both of them. In reaction, Maia shrieked with joy, whereas Tamala shouted, "I'm cumming! Oh fuck Maia! You're hot! Hot! Hot! Oh so hot! So fucking hot!"

When he disengaged, Tamala tapped on the back of her thighs signaling that he wanted Maia to remain in the seashell position. As she complied with his unspoken request, Tamala proceeded to slurp up Maia's cream pie consisting of his sperm that had oozed out of her vagina and nestled on her labia.

Without an explicit request from Maia, once he had gathered a mouthful of sperm in his oral cavity. he moved up and to the side to linger above Maia's mouth. This gave her the opportunity to uncross her legs, while at the same time to open her mouth wide to receive his ejaculate which he had stored in his mouth. And so, he opened his mouth to allow the contained sperm to spill out of his mouth and stream down into Maia's open mouth. They ended the action with a mutual cum swap kiss. After several other sexual activities, they finally well asleep.

The next day was the start of a period of eleven days duration before Maia was scheduled to compete in her first qualifying match for the Miami tournament. During this time span, they had two practice sessions daily, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon. These sessions, utilizing the tournament courts, lasted approximately two hours in length each time.

Aside from their meal times, their evenings were spent in fucking like rabbits. They fucked at a minimum of three times per night and occasionally even exceeding that frequency. They had developed a rapport in their copulation such that they had become very accustomed to each other's sexual preferences and turn ons. Accordingly, the thrill of their sexual activities remained highly exciting such that they never tired or became blasé of their continuous sexual action.

During these eleven days, they learned that the opponent who eliminated Maia from qualifying to the main draw of the Indian Wells tournament enjoyed a modicum of success. She went on to win three matches before succumbing in the round of sixteen to the number two seed of the tournament who in turn did take the title. As a result, Maia was not too disappointed as she had the feeling that she was competitive and belonged in this elite group of the best female tennis players in the world.

However, in the Miami tournament Maia suffered a more humiliating setback. She lost her match to an up and coming young American player whom she had beaten during the year when she won the junior girls Wimbledon championship. The American player did not win her next match and so did not qualify for the main draw of the tournament. The opponent, who did qualify, lost her first match in the main draw of the tournament. Thus, Maia could not take any solace from the outcome of her performance in this tournament.

Maia was devastated by her loss as it convinced her that having a successful professional tennis career was just a pipe dream. She was definitely an excellent amateur tennis player, but really not good enough to have a solid career in the professional WTA tour even were she to devote full time to playing and practicing. Despite such disappointment in America, Maia was still resolved to take advantage of performing at the Wimbledon tournament during the forthcoming summer. Obviously, Maia no longer had starry eyed dreams of following in Anett Kontaveit's footsteps, but still to be allowed to compete in the most prestigious tennis tournament in the world was an opportunity not to miss.

The night of Maia's tennis defeat at the Miami tournament understandably was the occasion that marked the end of her sexual fling with Toomas Tamala. Since both were aware of such reality, they participated in a marathon sexual activity lasting into the very early wee hours of the ensuing morning. There were countless occasions of carnality with endless orgasms too many to recall.

The one occasion that Maia fondly remembered was a doggy position coitus. Maia got on all fours, as Tamala knelt behind her, and slightly draped over her like a humping dog. In this sex position it allowed for a truly deep penetration plus an exquisite 'G' spot stimulation.

As Tamala was draped over Maia's back, he took advantage of reaching around to manhandle her tits and nipples. Maia purred when he caressed her boobs and squeaked when he pinched her nipples. In either case she was so excited that she experienced a mini orgasm in the interval before cuming to a jubilant orgasm at the end of their congress.

In the morning, they chose to do oral sex in the sixty-nine position, as their final copulation, before departing their separate ways. Maia had an early afternoon flight to catch to Madison, WI. Tamala had a late afternoon flight bound for Tallinn with only a one stop layover in Frankfurt. Germany.

12