Maia Laaning Ch. 16

Story Info
Maia meets a new cousin and has lesbian sex with her.
7.5k words
3.75
1.1k
00

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subsequently, a DNA paternity test was conducted at a medical clinic in Lydiaville. The result of the test established conclusively that Paul Laaning Sr was indeed the biological father of Sonia Broadhurst. As for further contact, Eleanor Laaning was surprisingly obliging. As she observed to her husband, "I do remember Silvia Young in high school as one of the bimbos, who was obviously enchanted by your sex appeal and charming personality. I wasn't too alarmed though. I knew at the time that she was going steady with Clifford Longstreet and besides I knew she wasn't your cup of tea to be a serious threat to me. I vaguely recall miss seeing her for her final year and surmised she had moved out of town. The thought that she might have been pregnant as the reason for her exodus had not crossed my mind.

"I guess I have to be grateful that she kept her pregnancy a secret from you. That surely would have been a deal breaker for me and I most likely would have broken up with you. And then, I would have missed out on our wonderful marriage and our delightful children. So, I don't mind having her visit us at our home. After all, she is your natural daughter and blood related to our children, and for that matter to our grandchildren."

The visit then of Sonia Broadhurst to the Laaning farmhouse occurred Tuesday late afternoon and night, the day after Maia's own arrival at the farmhouse. Sonia was pleased with the warm reception she received from Paul Laaning's extended family. Eleanor was gracious as the hostess and entertained Sonia with genuine approbation. Sonia's half brother Paul Jr or Little Paul was enthusiastic in meeting her. Even the disgruntled half sister, Judy, was polite in welcoming Sonia as a newly found sister.

However, the family member of whom Sonia found most fascinating was our heroine, Maia Laaning. That she had a blood relative from an intriguing obscure country and spoke English with a pronounced heavy but seductively alluring accent, piqued her interest almost instantly. As a result, since the main Laaning members were prone to retire early in the evening in order to wake up before dawn in the morning, Sonia was disposed to continue the visit with Maia exclusively, and the window of such opportunity was present.

Although there was sufficient room at the farmhouse that Maia could have been accommodated there, she preferred the extra barn with its enclosed bedroom. bathroom and kitchen. In all of her previous visits to the farm with here mother, Maia had stayed in that room. In any case in the past, and especially before the expansion construction initiated by Judy Laaning, there was literally not enough space to comfortably house Vivian and Maia. Therefore Maia was accustomed to utilizing that room and insisted on using it again on this occasion.

As the entire Laaning family was ready to retire, and as Sonia was prepared to take her leave, Maia invited Sonia to come to the room in the barn for a nightcap drink and continue their discussion of getting fully acquainted. As they got to the room, Maia pointed out that this must have been the seduction locale where both their respective mothers surrendered their virginity. Naturally, Sonia was intrigued to know the details that would corroborate that observation. That led them to happily engage in a conversation describing their upbringing and the circumstances which happened to bring them together.

Upon hearing of Sonia's attitude towards the man she thought was her father, Maia said, "I can relate to your negative thinking directed towards Mr. Broadhurst. I did not know my biological father since he died about five months before I was born. So I have had two stepfathers: the first one was my mother's second husband and the second one was my current stepfather whom I've known for some twelve years.

"The former was very cold and aloof with me. I knew he did not love me and he only tolerated my presence as a consequence of his love for my mother. So my main concern was to stay out of his way. However, my current stepfather has been one hundred and eighty degrees opposite in his attitude towards me. I can sense that he does love me and treats me like I'm his own flesh and blood daughter. In addition, those actual flesh and blood daughters of his accept me as their sister. He was instrumental in having me take piano lessons and I take great pleasure in playing some of the great piano music.

"He encouraged in my playing of tennis and was my biggest cheerleader as I was runner up to the WTA tournament in Tallinn last fall. As he is the Prime Minister of Estonia, it makes me proud to look up to him as my true de facto father in my life. Besides it reinforces my popularity in my high school.

"I'm telling you all this as I can see you have been accepted by my uncle to the family. He has acknowledged you as his daughter. Of course given the DNA results he could not deny your existence or your blood relationship. I think when you get to know all of our family it might make up for what you have missed out on while growing up."

Sonia replied, "Oh yes I'm most pleased with my reception here. I'm so grateful for their acceptance of me as I had no extended family beyond my mother's sister and her child..."

Sonia paused in her conversation. Both of them were were sitting cross-legged on the bed facing each other, while they were enjoying a glass of wine as they were conversing. The bed happened to have a shelf on the headboard to allow each of them to periodically rest their glass of wine on that shelf in between sipping their wine. With a direct gaze of Maia, Sonia was soon becoming highly aroused by our heroine's pulchritude.

Throughout the entirety of her life, everyone coming into contact with Maia was struck by her loveliness. As a girl in her preteen years she was deemed to be the cutest girl outshining her peers. As a teenager she was without a doubt easily the best looking school girl amongst her colleagues. As a fully mature woman, Maia was universally conceded to be the most gorgeous female one is ever likely to encounter in one's lifetime.

Sonia Broadhurst was no exception. She definitely concluded that she had not met a more beautiful woman in her life. Perhaps there were beautiful female celebrities prettier than Maia, but Sonia couldn't name them off the top of her head. In any case, she surely would not ever come into personal contact with any such exemplary creatures in her day to day life. Sonia could detect that Maia Laaning was straight, but her gaydar suggested that Maia would be willing to engage in some girl-on-girl sex. To Sonia, Maia seemed to signal that she was a player who had no hang-ups whatsoever in matters of sex.

Accordingly, with her pause in their conversation to concentrate contemplating Maia's sexual allure, Sonia decided to cut to the chase. She said, "As I indicated to my now acknowledged flesh and blood father, Paul Laaning, I am gay. In fact I can consider myself as a 'gold star lesbian'* (*air quote). That is to say, I've never slept with a man nor do I ever intend to."

Maia interjected, "I guess since you also indicated to my uncle that you are resolved to become pregnant during this calendar year, you are about to relinquish that distinction?"

"Not at all, as I intend to submit myself to be artificially inseminated using the auspices of a sperm bank. That is why I would want to change my surname."

Maia opined. "But then you would miss out on the thrill of getting pregnant the old fashioned way. Wouldn't you like to try it once if only to satisfy your curiosity? You know what they say, that variety is the spice of life."

Sonia replied, "No interest at all. I concede that some men are truly and objectively handsome in physical appearance and are thereby sexually alluring to straight women. But such men do nothing for me in arousing my libido. Needless to say, other lesser males would not even be in my radar to consider having sex."

Then reverting to a sultry deep but feminine husky voice, Sonia continued, "But on the other hand, you Ms Maia Laaning, are sexy as all hell. I'd love to get it on with you. I can tell that you are straight, but as you said variety is the spice of life. Wouldn't you like to try it once if only out of curiosity?"

Maia snorted at Sonia's clever play on words rebuttal to her own daring challenging remarks. So in reply, Maia asked, "But you also implied to my uncle that you do have a steady girlfriend. Are you saying you have no compunction to cheating on your steady lover?"

Sonia smiled at Maia's remark and was pleased to note that she had not rebuffed out of hand to her invitation for a lesbian tryst. Maintaining her seductive voice, she replied, "Chantal Delacroix and I do not have an established exclusive relationship as of yet, although we might do so in the near future. She's ambivalent on my desire to becoming a mother. That has been the holdup for us to reach a full commitment to each other. In the meantime I'm free to engage in any nubile young thing like you who pleases me. In any case, you did not answer my question. That is would you like it if I love on you?"

For an answer, Maia immediately climbed off the bed and started to disrobe. After removing her dress and discarding it on the floor, she mimicked Sonia's sultry voice, but with a beguiling foreign accent saying, "I'm all for variety but my curiosity for sapphic delights has been already satisfied. I've made love to my BFF Riina Mölder on many occasions. This is not to say I'm not game for more."

Maia said no more and once completely naked, she got back onto the bed. She assumed a kneeling position sitting upright resting on the back of her calves. Rather than immediately following her example and undressing herself, Sonia momentarily froze on the spot marveling at Maia's spontaneous non verbal acceptance to her explicit entreaty for lesbian sex. When Maia became completely naked, Sonia snapped out of her reverie and got off the bed to disrobe herself.

However, once Sonia was down to her thong, garter belt and fishnet stockings, the continuous view of the stark naked Maia smilingly awaiting for her, proved to be overly erotic and sensuous, such that she could not abide any further delay. Accordingly, Sonia opted to get on the bed without further ado. She reasoned that her thong could be easily removed and in any case would not be an undue hindrance to satisfactory love play. Retaining her garter and stockings might probably enhance their sexual activity.

Sonia adopted the same upright sitting stance and smiled wickedly at Maia. Being the experienced lesbian, Sonia arbitrarily took charge of their lovemaking without any protest from Maia. Reaching under the jaw bone and chin, Sonia pulled Maia towards her to effect a gentle lips only touching kiss. The contact was electrifying to their mutual senses. Soon lips parted involuntarily to commence some heavy concentrated french kissing.

During their osculation, Sonia employed a uniquely intriguing sensual technique. She captured the base of Maia's tongue with her lips without utilizing her teeth. Thereby, Sonia was able to effect an exhilarating oral massage of Maia's tongue that was totally mind-blowing. Maia immediately experienced a mini orgasm as her pussy hair became moist from the seepage of her female juices. The euphoria Maia felt, caught her by surprise compelling her to gasp and breathe heavily.

Satisfied with the engrossing culmination of their amorous kissing, Sonia moved on to pay attention to Maia's left ear She tentatively licked the left side of Maia's neck in preparation for the tongue invasion of Maia's ear lobe. Then she clamped down on Maia's outer ear and licked the opening and surrounding tissue of the ear canal. She whispered, "Of my sweet Maia! You're beautiful! So fucking beautiful. I could just eat you up. I am going to eat you up!"

Maia was feeling that her brain was figuratively melting to a mush by Sonia's relentless tongue caressing of her ear. She was either experiencing a new mini orgasm or simply feeling the continuation of her initial uninterrupted orgasm from their sensuous kissing. She could not determine which; all she could sense was that her pubic hair was being saturated with her female cum. She could even feel moisture accumulating on her upper thighs.

Maia had engaged in lesbian sex with her best friend Riina Mölder countless times. However, Riina like her was primarily heterosexually orientated, and thus, their sexual encounters were mainly perfunctory without any carnal lust as a factor in their sexual acts. Their sexual activity was akin in nature to virginal girls kissing each other as practice for when they were to actually kiss a boyfriend.

In this lesbian lovemaking with Sonia, Maia could sense the difference in the romantic aura of their activity. Although Sonia could not possibly be truly in love with her upon such short acquaintance, nevertheless, it was obvious to Maia that Sonia was sexually attracted to her. There was absolute joy inherent and discernible in Sonia's coupling with her. In realizing that reality, caused Maia to return genuine affection in response as her pleasure was undoubtedly equal to her heterosexual dalliances with Toomas Tamala and Harri Kutsaar.

For her part, Sonia Broadhurst was totally enchanted with our heroine. Maia's beauty was unquestioned. In addition Sonia could appreciate Maia's intellect. Maia's conversation throughout the evening had been riveting. In Sonia's mind, Maia Laaning was the perfect lesbian partner to satisfy her carnal lust. It was regrettable that their sex would necessarily be a one night stand, but for Sonia that was a blessing in disguise.

Sonia realized that if there was a realistic opportunity to conduct an affair with Maia Laaning, it would jeopardize her relationship with her steady love partner, Chantal Delacroix. She was in love with Chantal after all, and could see a lasting live in relationship eventually develop. She knew, therefore, that when she returned to Saint Louis she would not mention this night to Chantal. In the past, she had no compunction to confessing to Chantal of having sex with other lesbians, as she could sincerely avow that such was just ephemeral pleasurable sexual occasions having no consequences to their love relationship. Although this tryst with Maia would indeed be a one night stand, Sonia knew she would treasure and cherish this event for the rest of her life. She knew she had to keep silence to this tryst with Maia, as what Chantal does not know could not possibly hurt her.

After finishing caressing Maia's left ear, Sonia paused to gaze more intently at her love partner. For her part Maia welcomed the respite as her adrenaline was running high as a result of the exquisite tonguing stimulation provided by Sonia. Accordingly, Maia kicked out her legs and spread them wide apart for better stability while now resting completely on her bottom. She slumped her torso backwards to a forty-five degree angle and propped herself up by stiff-arming with her palms planted firmly on the mattress.

Sonia remained in her upright kneeling position as she crawled closer to Maia in the valley of Maia's spread apart lower limbs. Leaning forward Sonia used her right hand to caress Maia's splendid female torso all over. The manual skin rubbing was unhurried and languid, which caused the release of endorphins lodged in Maia's brain. The result was that all and any pain, stress or nervousness Maia might have apprehended in her daily routine, had instead totally dissipated. Alternatively, an overwhelming feeling of euphoria seized her mind causing her to breathe heavily signaling her enjoyment of Sonia's touches.

The natural progression of Sonia's stroking of Maia's body ultimately led to a concentration directly on Maia's magnificent boobs. Sonia's caresses of Maia's breasts were more forceful causing her nipples to tighten. By the time Sonia touched one of Maia's nipples, the same had grown taut equivalent to a rock hard density. During the entire time of the stroking of Maia's body and tits, Sonia maintained a direct eye contact with Maia. Her visible expression though was inscrutable, neither of pleasure nor displeasure.

Maia attributed Sonia's enigmatic gaze of her and the ensuing lovemaking action to a deep passion. Maia was not naïve enough to consider that Sonia had fallen in genuine love with her. Instead, she surmised that Sonia was sufficiently attracted to her sexually and probably liked her personality as well. That being the case, it was axiomatic that Sonia was inspired to perform in sex at her ultimate passionate level.

This reality contrasted sharply with Maia's lesbian sexual activity with her BFF Riina Mölder. Maia and Riina were the best of friends since they were each seven years of age. There had never been a carnal lust factor in their regard for each other and in their friendship. In essence they were highly sexual females and they indulged in their mutual lesbian activities for the same reason that they each had masturbated frequently. Thus, there was no discernible passion in their blatant lesbian sexual activity totally unlike what was occurring in the sex with Sonia Broadhurst.

Paradoxically, Maia subsequently mused that since there was practically speaking no possibility or hope for a continuation of a sexual fling between them, this event per force would become a special occurrence in their lives. In Maia's case she was certain that this particular lesbian sexual encounter would remain in her memory and not cavalierly dismissed in her sexual recollections. Such thoughts swirling in her mind caused Maia to moan in addition to her sighing and heavy breathing in reaction to the delicious pleasure sensations she was experiencing.

For her part, Sonia was also cognizant that the chances of a second sexual encounter with Maia Laaning would be virtually non existent. Aside from their different residences making a second meeting very unlikely, there was the matter of Maia's sexual orientation. Sonia got the impression that Maia was primarily heterosexual and not even belonging in the bisexual category. True she wouldn't eschew a possible lesbian encounter, but beyond a one night stand would be the limit of her interest in having sex with a woman. Even though Maia had confessed to having engaged in several lesbian episodes with her best female friend, it was clear to Sonia that the two of them were not at all romantically involved.

Paradoxically, such thoughts were not disappointing to Sonia, since she knew that she had a good thing going with her girlfriend Chantal Delacroix. If Maia would have been more accessible, then Sonia knew it would certainly jeopardize her relationship with Chantal. There was no doubt in Sonia's mind, that if there was another opportunity for sex with Maia she would not hesitate to avail herself of such opening. That then explained Sonia's outward demeanor in her eye contact with Maia. Her mind was overwhelmed with euphoria associated with this truly erotic episode and passion filled girl-on-girl sexual adventure.

After a fair amount of manually fondling of Maia's body and breasts, Sonia as expected turned to licking [on Maia's nipples. At first, she directed several stimulating swipes alternating on Maia's nipples. Then she took turns in sucking into her mouth the totality of the areolae surrounding Maia's nipples. With an areola tissue in her mouth Sonia swirled it thoroughly around to produce an exquisite tingly sensation for Maia's pleasure which prepared Maia to tolerate easily Sonia's subsequent toothy nips on the nipples. The sharp pangs of pain that automatically accompanied each bite only heightened Maia's libido. Her moans became more pronounced, and she experienced yet another mini orgasm.

At this point Maia was sweating from the heat of her passion. Satisfied with her work on Maia's breasts, Sonia moved southward along Maia's abdomen. For this stage in her lovemaking, Sonia was content to simply plant gentle kisses on Maia's belly. Despite the tepid phase of Sonia's actions, paradoxically Maia became even more aroused as evidenced by the increase of her perspiration emanating from her forehead. She was now grunting.