Maid for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes it felt like an unpleasant tingling, like ants marching in and out of her pores. Sometimes it felt like she were being covered with a million tiny bites, being devoured from all angles. She whimpered, thrashed and screamed helplessly on the kitchen floor but was unable to move even the tiniest bit. The incessant itching had spread out from her crotch and she could feel the tingling beginning to assault her breasts...

Five eternal minutes later, Kayla's limbs were abruptly released.

She promptly collapsed, a quivering mess. Panting breathlessly, her blonde locks were plastered to her sweating face. Released from her bindings, her shoulders ached even as her thighs trembled. Relief coursed through her, but it was short lived.

"PACKAGE FOR SLAVE 37-401B HAS ARRIVED. RETRIEVE WITHIN 30 SECONDS."

She jerked upwards with a panicky start, shakily getting onto her hands and knees before using the kitchen counter to help pull herself up. Stumbling to the front door, she hurriedly unlocked it before yanking the door open. She hadn't been expecting a package, but obviously she hadn't done her fair share of research into Eternal Fantasy and its products because she hadn't expected any of the events that had just occurred.

Lugging the new package in, the familiar logo was starting to become a symbol of dread rather than excitement. Bringing it quickly back into the kitchen, she was relieved to have made it within the 30 second time limit. With no further instructions, she fetched the box cutter and opened the package.

Inside, arranged neatly in another large black box lined with felt, was a variety of accessories she never expected. A feather duster, except the handle tapered off into a silicone oblong shape at the end; a large black dildo; a silicone breathable ball gag; an o-ring gag; a wooden paddle with various sized holes in it; padded cuffs for both hands and ankles; and finally a leash.

Kayla stepped away from the box, afraid that it might also suddenly spring to life like her uniform.

"COMMENCE COMPLETION OF PREVIOUS TASK."

It took a second before Kayla realized it meant the dishes she had apparently been washing in her sleep. She still wasn't completely sure how that had happened, but wasn't about to question it. Her very recent experience with its punishment system had her hurrying to the sink and diligently washing her own dishes even though she had a perfectly capable dishwasher.

As she washed the dishes, her mind wandered. It was a relief that the evil Alexa that had apparently taken up residence in her head was leaving her alone to her thoughts. Thinking about the various sex accessories in the package she'd just received, she felt nervous apprehension as she wondered how exactly they would be used. It was like her body was alerted to her thoughts and she began feeling that familiar need again. Briefly, she wondered how good it'd feel to have that thick dildo stretching her pussy...

Drying off the last clean dish and putting it away, evil Alexa promptly made note.

"TASK COMPLETED. SLAVE 37-401B IS GRANTED A REST PERIOD OF 30 MINUTES."

Kayla immediately began tearing at the malevolent uniform. The apron straps were still bonded together, so she reached for the box cutter and began to determinedly hack and slice at the ribbons. When it became clear that the material wouldn't cut, she reached underneath the apron to try to tear the dress open at its buttoned clasps. Even pulling with all her might until she was literally red in the face, the dress somehow managed to stay miraculously intact.

She tried everything she could think of, but it soon became apparent that the uniform was indestructible.

Ten minutes later and she was sitting on the kitchen floor looking rather defeated. A variety of tools lay scattered around her. Scissors, a chef's knife, a lighter, a box cutter...As her eyes rested on the box cutter, her face suddenly lit up as she bounced back up onto her feet and hurried into the living room.

"There it is!" Snatching up the instruction manual she'd neglected to read the night before, she quickly scanned the first page.

Thank you for purchasing your Eternal Fantasy! You have joined the ranks of an elite group of dedicated practitioners of sadomasochism who choose to live out their deepest, darkest fantasies as a lifestyle decision.

After years of research in physiology, psychology, nano technology and hundreds of other fields, we have created the ultimate in costumes and uniforms that cover every genre of sexual archetype.

Congratulations on your purchase of our state of the art product, handmade and custom tailored to your specifications. Once properly activated, these costumes are impossible to remove. Equipped with multiple conditioning programs, it is guaranteed to keep you fully committed to your fantasy.

Kayla read on with increasing horror. When they said "fully committed" they seriously meant it. The outfits didn't activate simply by being worn. You had to engage in significant sexual activity while wearing it. Remembering her lusty masturbation sessions from the night before, she'd definitely completed that task rather thoroughly.

A Master could be assigned to a slave, but if no master was assigned the programming would take over. It ensured that the slave would be administered the proper discipline and training regiment required. A slave was denied the pleasure of reaching orgasm - this was a reward that only a Master could allow. If there was no Master, the program would allow it if specifically programmed to do so before activation.

Kayla obviously hadn't programmed the uniform to do anything!

The reality of being perpetually denied the ability to cum was weighing heavily on her, but Kayla felt a little glimmer of hope when she read that she could still have a master of her own choice assigned to her. However, once she'd chosen, only her master could release her. Dread quickly quashed the tiny glimmer of hope she felt. Who could she possibly ask? Her mother? God, she'd just die from the shame.

Feeling defeated, dismayed at how her latest purchase had brought her such joy and was now bringing her such distress, she sat staring off into space on the couch. In the ensuing silence, she heard something...vibrating?

Following the sound, she found her phone vibrating in her purse - completely forgotten on her shoe bench after yesterday's excitement of opening the package containing her current living nightmare. Unlocking her phone, she noticed a few things: it was now nearly 1 pm, the morning had flown by and she wondered how long she'd been knocked unconscious by her dreaded eternal fantasy; she had an unread text and an unhappy voicemail from her manager, Michael; there were a handful of concerned texts and missed calls from Scott.

Oh gosh, Scott. Quickly, she read through his texts.

9:17 amMorning Kay, did you sleep in today? Hope you're on your way to work. Gonna call

you in 5 mins to wake you up!

9: 42 amMike's not looking happy but I told him you'd be in soon. Don't make me a liar!

10:49 amHeya Kay, everything okay? LMK you're OK

11:13 amHope you're alright. Guessing your phone's on silent. Worried about you!

11:58 amGuess you won't be making it for lunch today =( More Gulliver's for me then!

12:17 pm[attached: picture of a pastrami sandwich with fries]

12:17 pmJust me and the pastrami today

12:42 pmHope you're enjoying lunch at home

It was just a little past 1 pm now and it looked like she'd just missed another call from Scott. Her heart beat wildly in her chest as an idea slowly started forming.

She could ask Scott.

Obviously she had dreamt of showing her new outfit to him under very different circumstances, and hoped to wait until after they'd gone on their first date and confirmed that he actually was into her but...life happens and life currently found her in quite the predicament.

She hurriedly texted him back: Plz come over ASAP, need help!

"REST PERIOD ENDING IN FIVE MINUTES."

The sudden return of evil Alexa's robotic monotone startled Kayla mid-text, causing her to drop her phone before she hit Send. Cursing at how clumsy and jumpy she was, she quickly picked it up and hit Send. Quietly holding her phone in her hands, she held it to her chest in contemplative meditation. Squeezing her eyes shut, she sent silent prayers out to the unknown with all her might.

Please. If there's anyone out there. If there really is a god...please, please help me out of this fucked up situation...

"REST PERIOD ENDS IN 3...2...1."

Kayla waited with bated breath, wondering what was next on her agenda.

"SLAVE 37-401B MAY BEGIN WEEKLY SUPPLIES RUN. GATHER ALL NECESSITIES AND RETURN WITHIN THREE HOURS."

"Supplies run?" Rather than questioning evil Alexa, Kayla flipped through the instruction manual and skimmed through what a default training regiment consisted of. It seemed like this was the time to pick up weekly necessities such as groceries and other day to day supplies. Apparently she'd spent most of the morning cleaning, which would explain why her apartment was tidier than usual as well as her waking up in the middle of doing dishes earlier...

Three hours! Ideas started running excitedly through her mind, so many things she could do within three hours. Her thoughts felt jumbled, there were so many at once. Too many to sort through and tackle one at a time.

Pushing them away, she hurried to her computer with newfound determination. It didn't take long for her to enter her query into Google; there must be others who've found themselves in the same situation as her, right? There must be.

Yet every article that appeared wasn't helpful in the least. Similar to when Kayla had attempted to do more research into Eternal Fantasy and its products before purchasing, most of the links simply went back to the main page of their website, were absolutely glowing reviews, or were various unhelpful rumors.

"SLAVE 37-401B WILL COMPLETE ITS TASKS. ANY FURTHER ATTEMPTS TO NEGLECT ITS DUTIES WILL RESULT IN PHYSICAL PUNISHMENT."

"What?!" Glancing at the time displayed on the corner of her monitor, roughly five minutes had passed. She didn't know how to communicate with evil Alexa but anxiety sat heavy in the pit of her stomach as she remembered her latest punishment.

"I-I don't need any supplies!" While not entirely true - she did actually need groceries - evil Alexa didn't know that..or did she? It felt silly to be talking to herself, but she didn't know how else she could manage to get her point across.

"SLAVE 37-401B MAY BEGIN WEEKLY SUPPLIES RUN. GATHER ALL NECESSITIES AND RETURN WITHIN THREE HOURS. SLAVE 37-401B WILL COMPLETE ITS TASKS. ANY FURTHER ATTEMPTS TO NEGLECT ITS DUTIES WILL RESULT IN PHYSICAL PUNISHMENT IN TEN...NINE..."

Kayla sprang up from her desk, hurrying to the front door. She didn't know if the outfit was on some kind of remote GPS tracking system or if she was being watched or whether she needed to communicate verbally every time. She decided to assume the worst; that all three of her fears applied. As evil Alexa continued counting down, she shouted back as she quickly grabbed her purse. "I'M GOING! I'M GETTING SUPPLIES!" ...and she was out the door.

Her pulse rushed through her ears as she stood flustered in the hallway. Turning on auto-pilot, she locked the door before realizing two things: evil Alexa had stopped counting, which was a relief...but she'd forgotten to grab a jacket or coat. It wasn't the weather that she was worried about. Glancing down at herself, dressed only in her elaborate second skin, she suddenly felt awfully exposed - the dress was so tight, her nipples were twin pebbles adorning her breasts, she had no panties on...she might as well be naked.

But crossing the threshold of her home to grab a coat...triggering evil Alexa just seemed like a bad idea.

Looking down the hallway, she was relieved to see that no one else was around. Considering how it was the middle of the day, everyone was probably still at work. Don't think about it, Kayla. Just suck it up and act casual. With that little pep talk to herself, she headed down the hall to call the elevator.

As she stood waiting for the elevator, she tried not to fidget as she stared at her blurry reflection in the smooth chrome doors. She could see the telltale flush of pink starting to make its way up her neck to color her cheeks. She shuffled uncomfortably in anticipation as the elevator dinged to her floor. God, she hoped no one was inside when the doors opened...

Despite mentally telling herself to act casual, to keep her head held high, she found herself standing anxiously to the side, practically hiding herself against the wall as the elevator doors slowly opened. She felt ridiculous, hiding in plain sight. Peeking in, she let out a sigh of relief. Empty.

Darting inside, her reflection blushed uncertainly back at her, fidgeting anxiously as she tried to pull her skirt down further. The reality of the task was starting to settle in as she realized what obstacles were ahead of her.

She didn't have a car. But the nearest grocery store was thankfully only a few blocks away. It was small and its selection was limited, but it had all the essentials and would do in a pinch. Hopefully evil Alexa found it acceptable because Kayla did not want to get on a bus or train to get to the supermarket she usually visited.

As the elevator came to a stop at the first floor, she found herself holding her breath again as she waited for the doors to open. With her eyes glued determinedly to the floor, she made a beeline for the building entrance and hoped that no one was around in the mailroom or lobby to see her.

Exiting the building, she could feel every little breeze kissing against her pussy, caressing her bare ass. The weather was pleasant and it was a gorgeous spring day, but goosebumps covered her skin as she shivered from feeling the open air breathing across her body in intimate places she'd never felt before. Kayla was incredibly aware of the fact that anyone walking behind her could probably see the bottom of her buttcheeks at the very least. Part of her hated to admit that the thought excited her.

Her face felt feverishly hot and she knew her cheeks probably looked like they were glowing. Head down, feet forward, she trudged on towards the grocery store as quickly as possible while maintaining small steps so as not to disturb her skirt - the last thing she needed was for it to ride up due to her taking long strides. Clip clop clip clop, the sound of her heels only made her more aware of each step she took. Each step had the possibility of causing her skirt to lift - even just the tiniest fraction would show off her bare pussy - each careful placement of her foot against the ground could end in a misstep.

She'd never power walked so fast, yet so carefully in her life.

She flinched when a car honked nearby, but didn't dare look up to confirm whether it had been meant for her. Likewise when she heard a wolfish whistle from across the street. Just get to the grocery store, Kayla. Ignore everything else. Yet part of her kind of wished that whistle had come from behind her...part of her was curious whether anyone was checking her out.

It was a relief to finally arrive at her destination; she was doubly relieved that evil Alexa hadn't made a reappearance to instruct her otherwise. Half the time she'd been expecting evil Alexa to tell her she was going the wrong way or about to countdown to another "disciplining" punishment. While she was glad to be off the street, she was also thankful that her impromptu shopping trip was taking place when most people were still at work.

Picking up a shopping basket, she wandered into the nearest aisle - not because she was interested in the goods there, well, maybe a little bit...It was mostly so she could hide while she considered her options. She had three hours. Ehh, probably two hours and forty minutes at this point. Should she spend the majority of her time stalling here? Maybe Scott could meet her here? Rummaging through her purse, she almost cried as she cursed herself and her carelessness. She'd left her phone at home. Fuck.

With her choices limited, she turned to her current task instead. She did need some groceries after all.

It was probably halfway through her shopping that she noticed it. While she'd received various surprised and startled looks when people first spotted her, their gazes were quickly averted as they attempted to ignore her blatant public indecency. Kayla, while bashful and perpetually blushing, managed to keep her head down and ignore the furtive glances. She could feel eyes on her back - some curious, others scandalized, and a few...oh, yes...

A few couldn't look away and she could feel the heat of their gaze following her pert ass, feel the intensity as they fucked her with their eyes. Sometimes she would glance over her shoulder, partly out of curiosity and partly because she wondered if maybe it was all in her head. But after a few glances, she confirmed that it wasn't all in her head.

He was most definitely following her.

The realization thrilled her, with just a tiny bit of apprehension that she quickly squashed down. Surely nothing would happen, he wouldn't dare to be so bold. With those reassuring thoughts, she brought her shopping basket to checkout and tried not to squirm uncomfortably as the cashier scanned her items while surreptitiously sneaking glances at her scandalous maid's outfit. The cashier managed to keep a perfectly blank expression when she spoke to Kayla and Kayla couldn't help but feel a little impressed by her professionalism.

Picking up her bags, Kayla was relieved to be heading back to the safety of her home, away from curious prying eyes. Weighed down by her new purchases, her walk back was slower but she determinedly watched each step she took, one foot in front of the other. It was only when she was halfway home that she realized she still felt the uncomfortable pinprick of a steady gaze drilling through her shoulder blades.

Glancing behind her, she was startled to see the guy from the grocery store still following her. He didn't even have any shopping bags on him. That earlier thrill of knowing she was an object of desire shifted uneasily to that of anxious trepidation. She picked up her pace, walking slightly faster.

Clip clop clip clop but now she also heard the shuffling steps of the man behind her, his steps shadowing hers while obscured by the sharp clacking of her heels. As she reached the end of the block, she waited impatiently for the light to change so she could cross the street. C'mon, c'mon...just another block till she was home...

The casual shuffling came closer, closer, closer...the hair on the back of her neck prickled as she felt him standing far too close behind her. Just ignore him, Kayla. Ignore him and he'll go away. Don't give him the satisfaction of your attention...

She squeaked, jumping forwards with a startled squeal as something brushed against her exposed pussy. Spinning around, she was shocked to see the man grinning down at his hand before looking hungrily up at her. "I knew you weren't wearing any panties," he looked a bit astonished, like a kid in a candy store who couldn't believe their luck.

"T-That...that doesn't give you any right to touch me!" Kayla stammered back defiantly, backing away from him. She couldn't believe how bold this prick was. In broad daylight! Suddenly fueled by outrage, she spat at him furiously. "Stay the fuck away from me asshole!"

The light finally changed and she marched angrily across the street, hurrying towards her apartment. Still following behind her, she could practically see the sneer on his face as he jeered lewdly after her. "Dressed like that? You're just begging for someone to touch you. I'm doing you a favor. C'mon babe, you're already wet for it." She heard him making mmm sounds and glancing behind her shoulder, she saw that he was sucking lewdly on his fingers. "You're just ripe for the picking, aren't you? I bet you were hoping someone would bend you over in one of those aisles and fuck you right there, huh?"