Maid gets Double Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please! Fuck me, I want both of you, both of your cocks. I can take it."

"As you wish, sweetheart."

She felt empty, so fucking empty. Her gaping pussy clenching around nothing. But then David was raising her up and sliding beneath her body. She felt the head of his cock at her entrance, and she squeezed down on it, making him moan.

"Shit, Giselle. You'll make me cum before I'm even inside you."

Jason brought his cock to her open hole too, savoring the sight, before spreading her wetness all over her cunt with his cock. "Let him in first, sweetheart. I'll push in when you've adjusted to him."

"I'm ready." She told them. She'd start crying if she didn't have some cock in her in the next second.

David slammed inside of her with one smooth thrust.

"Aaaah David!" She moaned his name as she dropped down on his chest, and biting his shoulder at finally being filled.

"You good, baby?" He asked, pushing her hair away from her face.

"Yeah... Move please."

Grasping her hips for leverage, he set a steady pace at first, pushing up into her cunt while bringing her pelvis down on his cock. "You feel so good. How are you so fucking tight when he just stretched you out for us!"

Bouncing on his cock, she bit her lip to keep herself from shouting. One cock felt so good. How would two feel like?

Jason didn't make her wait long for an answer. "Are you ready for me, sweetheart?"

"YES, yes!" She keened, already feeling close to orgasm again, as the cock hit inside her just right.

Coming to a slow stop, her boss let his secretary position himself at her already full entrance. He pulled himself out a little, pressing his cock downward to make room for two.

"This might hurt a little..." Jason cautioned.

"I don't care, I just want you both inside me."

"Fucking music to my ears." He grunted, slowly pushing inside as well.

"Ungh, shit!!"

The burn was not as unpleasant as she'd imagined it would be. Jason's cock stretched her walls even more than his fingers did, accommodating itself beside David's bigger one. He caressed her back to sooth her, murmuring sweet nothings in her ear about 'how good she felt around them', 'how they were never going to let her go', 'how she was theirs now'. But she knew his words were just that: sweet nothings.

When both of them were fully sheathed inside her, Jason took a deep breath. "Oh God. I haven't even moved yet and I already feel like bursting."

David kissed the side of her head. "Your pussy is gripping us like a vice, baby, it's squeezing us so good. Tell us when you're ready."

After about a minute, her pussy relaxed around their lengths and she nodded her head. "Please move."

Jason was the first to pull out, just to slam back home. David's cock pressed against his own slowing his pace down a little, but he couldn't deny that he loved the friction of his friend's dick over his own. David was similarly affected, his length stimulated from all sides as he tried to match his friend's thrusts. Initially both of them didn't match up, one pushing in while the other pushed out, before they kind of synced up and slammed into her abused cunt simultaneously.

She left hickeys and bites all over David's chest to try and keep her screams of pleasure in, until he grunted in her ear. "You can scream, baby, no one's gonna hear you. Even if one of the security guards comes back, I'm sure you'll love for him to join too, won't you? Better yet, you'll let all of them watch while we both pound your delicious raw cunt."

She didn't know words could trigger orgasms, but his almost did. Her pussy grew wetter at the thought of the security guards watching them, sharing her. And both of the men felt it, as their cocks suddenly drove inside her a little easier.

"Fuck, she likes that." Jason grunted, holding her hips so tightly while he fucked her pussy, she was sure she would have bruises later. "You want us all, huh sweetheart? I know someone who's already smitten with our cleaning fairy, you'll have him wrapped around your finger in no time."

"Aaah!"

David grazed his hand down her front, pinching her nipples, before coming to a stop at her clit. Teasing the already oversensitive nub, he whispered in her ear, "Our chief of security loves to watch you on the CCTV. Will you let him watch us when I fuck your mouth again while Jason fucks your slutty pussy?"

"Mmmm, yes! Yes! Ahhh!" She nodded frantically, closing her eyes shut when their cocks bottomed out, kissing her cervix with every rough thrust. She felt wrecked. And she loved every second of it.

"He'll have your ass someday, you know?" Jason informed her, kneading her ass-cheeks, before pulling them apart. She felt one lone finger at her tiny, puckered hole. It didn't demand entrance, just circled around the opening. "He loves anal. He's an ass man through and through. Would you let him fuck this beautiful hole too?"

"Yes, yes... Please!" She cried out.

"What do you want, baby? Tell us."

"You, I want all of you." She moaned, feeling her approaching orgasm just out of reach. "Fuck, I wanna cum!"

"Jason, touch her clit." David told his friend, and the next second she felt his hand glide down your belly, before zoning in on her clit. David pushed her back a little. "Lean on your hands, baby." She did as he asked, whining out when he swooped down to attack her nipples, sucking one with his mouth and pulling at the other. One more timed, deep thrust from both of their cocks and she was done.

"OH F-FUCKING GOD AAAHHH!" With a shout, she came for a second time, her hands giving out from beneath her, as she toppled over David, her limbs suddenly useless. "Oh God..." By the time she came to her senses, they'd stopped fucking her, just content with their cocks inside her pussy, till she came down from her high. "Why'd you guys stop?"

"Don't worry, baby, we're not done with you yet." Then he was sitting up with her in his arms.

Jason slipped out of her pussy at his movement, and she moaned at the loss.

"What are you doing?!"

"Tell me, Giselle, have you ever been fucked standing up?"

Slowly she shook her head. She squeaked as David stood up suddenly, her legs instinctively coming around his waist to keep her from falling, his cock still buried deep inside her. Grasping the back of her thighs, he literally bounced her on his dick. He chuckled in amusement at her squeal of surprise.

"Promise me you won't drop me." She demanded.

He appeared offended. "Believe me, baby, my reputation would go down the gutter if I dropped you."

She nodded, glancing back at Jason. Her greedy pussy missed the feel of his cock. "Get back inside me. Now."

"Bossy, I like it." He wasted not even one second, as David pulled her up on his dick to make room for him, and slowly lowered her on both their cocks again.

"Aaagh." The stretch was quickly becoming her favorite thing in the world, and as both of them bottomed out, their tips pressed firmly against her cervix. Gravity was doing its work. "Fuck me, aah. Please, please I want you both to cum inside me."

"We're gonna fill you up so good, baby." David grunted, keeping her legs wide open for them both as they started to fuck up into her. "You want our cum? You want to be our cum-dumpster?"

"Yes!" She snapped down her pelvis at their synced-up thrust, clenching her walls to milk them for everything they had. "I want your cum. Please fill me up. I wanna feel your warm cum deep inside me."

Jason bit her shoulder from behind, using those trained hips of his to perfect every thrust of his cock into her greedy cunt, pounding the entrance of her womb again and again. "There's gonna be so much cum inside you, sweetheart. Do you promise to keep it all in? You know good girls don't waste a single drop..."

She threw her head back, and she felt herself plummeting towards another high. "I promise! AAGH! Please!"

Their strong arms held her up like she weighed nothing, while they fucked her simultaneously. She could see the veins bulge in David's neck, as he gritted his teeth and pounded her cunt. It wasn't until that moment that she realized how fit they actually were. Fucking while standing up was no easy task. Despite her elevated position, she felt sweat drip down from her forehead, as her breaths grew labored. But it was all worth it.

Closing her eyes, her mouth gaped open in a silent scream, as her third orgasm rocked over unexpectedly. It was less intense than before, but left her breathless nonetheless, as she slumped back onto Jason's chest in exhaustion.

"Holy shit, did you just cum?!" He asked through his teeth, his pace inside her not faltering for a second.

When she nodded, they both groaned, increasing their speed instinctively, moving their cocks inside her battered, red-raw pussy until she felt them swell slightly. "Shit, you're gonna make us cum too, baby."

At his words, she clenched her walls around them. "Fill me up, please. I wanna feel your cum so bad."

"You want it, huh? Oh you'll get it, sweetheart." Jason grunted, pounding into her thunderously. "I'm about to cum... Are you close, dude?"

"So close... Fuck."

Jason's rhythm faltered first, as he shouted out. "Aagh, fuck here it comes, sweetheart! Take it! Take my cum, you slut." And then he was filling her up with so much warm cum. She felt his cockhead pulse against her womb, as he gave her everything he had.

David followed him close, erupting his load inside her with a groan. "Giselle, shit!" He grunted, as she squeezed her walls and milked them both.

She felt so full and warm. Both their cocks still embedded in her cunt, as she felt their cum travel down to her entrance. Clenching her inner muscles, she squirmed in their embrace, not wanting their cum to leak out. Immediately, and as if they were clones, they both turned and tumbled down on the bed with her still firmly between them. All three of them piled together on the bed, in a mass of tangled limbs.

"That was fucking amazing." Jason breathed in her ear.

"Mhmm..." She hummed, eyelids already drooping after so many orgasms and being double fucked by two studs.

She heard David's chuckle, as he caressed her thighs. "Sleep, baby. You'll need it. When you wake up you can come meet us again for another round if you want."

Jason nuzzled her neck, breathing her scent in. "We're gonna keep pleasuring you so much. We're never letting you leave, sweetheart."

She was far too gone into dreamland to comprehend the meaning of their words properly. And, as she let sleep overtake her, she didn't have the slightest clue that her quiet, simple maidservant life was never going to be the same again.


12