Maid in my Home - Day Off

Story Info
She's earned it. And we put on a special show.
4.2k words
4.15
9.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day Margaye's house sold was one of the few days I wasn't batshit busy. Allison canceled her appointments. Margaye was literally vacuuming the curtains all morning until the call came that the deal had closed. She sat on the floor for a moment afterwards. I fetched Allison and we all sat together in silence.

Allison asked "how do you feel?"

"I know it sounds horrible, but... free."

We all nodded and enjoyed the moment. It was one of those rare, partly cloudy days in Seattle. Sun peeked in through the open blinds and we sat in undulating pools of light on the carpet.

"If you are up for it, I have a plan." Allison was on her back, hands tucked behind her head.

"Hmm?"

"Times like this, it's best to celebrate. None of us have too many friends here. Just work friends. So, it's just us three. I've booked a boutique hotel in the bougie part of town. On airline miles. Let's fuck off for a day or two?" Allison was looking at Margaye. I said nothing.

Margaye seemed nervous. Overwhelmed. "To do what?"

Allison responded, "oh whatever the fuck you want, girl! You go solo. Get some sleep. Find a date. Or we can all go out and find ridiculously-named microbrewery. Or... get our toenails painted. Anything. This is a big chapter in your life. You need something like this."

I looked over at Margaye who was stonefaced. Like she was cleaning. Eventually she said, "I need to talk to my mom. Can I go?"

"Of course," Allison and I said in unison.

We puttered around the house while Margaye took her crappy sedan to visit her mom in the memory care facility not too far away. In two hours, Margaye returned. Allison had cautioned me to give her space. I was happy to putter in the gigantic, mostly empty garage. The next phase of our collective enterprise was about to go on line. I was going to launch a new arm of my very successful business right from my house. That had been the plan all along, but life and problems had gotten in the way. Now I could feel the surge of progress in my business starting to build. In weeks, this would be a lab building prototypes of my vision. Visiting consultants would stay with us, where I could supervise and entertain them in our giant house (and I wouldn't let them leave until the work was done).

Allison was in a similar situation, sitting on the cusp of a small, wildly successful business becoming a game-changing medium sized business. The idea of hand-selected, live-in employees was shaped by our growing relationship with Margaye.

I had not fucked Margaye. Neither had Allison. Yet, almost every night, Margaye watched us fuck in our marital bed. It turned us on that she was watching. When she got comfortable enough, Margaye masturbated to the show we put on, right in front of us. She kept a respectful distance from us, toying her pussy (with one of Allison's sex toys) on the chaise lounge we added to the bedroom floorplan. Then, she would wash up, say good night and go to sleep in what was once our walk-in closet we hardly used. I had bought a high-end memory foam mattress for her. A few bits of storage and furniture made a neat little apartment for our live-in maid. Margaye said she couldn't be happier.

The arrangement turbocharged my sex life with my wife. She enjoyed putting on a show, watching Margaye frig and of course satisfying my cock. But, I think we both yearned to have private sex. Allison would wake me up in the middle of the night to quietly fuck, or sneak off to another part of the house to have wild sex.

Two hours after Margaye has left, Allison had sought me out for a little tryst. She was stroking my cock through my gym shorts as we wandered the house, looking for a suitable place to shag properly. She settled for a random hallway in the guest wing. She stripped off her shirt and bra in one motion, then laid on the carpet and pulled off her leggings. She ran her hand over her furry bush.

"I need a shave. Hope you don't mind." I answered by pulling my hard cock out of my gym shorts and getting on my knees between her legs. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me close forcefully so that my cock missed it's target. I re-positioned with a chuckle and entered her wetness.

I asked," Oh, mmmh, my dear, did you have this planned?"

"No, but my mind is racing about what if have planned... if, uh, oh yes, if Margaye comes back and is game," Allison said as I started steadily thrusting into her.

"Ohhh. Oh, do share." She was gripping my cock on the out-stroke. She wanted this to be quick.

She turned her head to the side, her beautiful hair flowing onto the carpet our maid had so meticulously cleaned. "Oh, you know." He face flushed. She was thinking kinky. I thrusted into her hard, then gave her a few slow strokes to show her I was impatient. "IF she is up to it. I have a few places in mind to visit. Mani-pedicure. She's going to like that. Also... ung... waxing. Full Brazilian if she is up to it. And..."

I stopped, pulled back and started teasing her clit with my thumb.

She writhed and moaned. "Oh, fuck, don't make me say it." I could feel her clit harden and her pussy get even wetter. I used my other hand to lift her leg up at the knee to give me better access to her cunt, but also as a warning that I would tease her asshole if she held out any longer. She got the message.

"Colonics. I've booked all three of us for colonics and this one place that has extremely high ratings. Like six stars, if that exists. I know you want to have at my ass, but the prep, and, unnng..." I was rubbing her clit while fucking her near full speed, signaling my ascent. "Yeah, yeah, you like that, lover? You want to fuck me in my ass? Ahhh!" She came and clenched my cock so hard that I had to lean into her with all my weight to prevent my cock from being forced out. I would have cum, but it hurt quite a bit. Allison writhed and pulsed underneath me as I held her down. I didn't know if I should finish in her mouth or pussy. My curiosity was too high and my orgasm was too imminent to be held in suspense. I gripped her leg and rolled her over to one side, fucking her sideways, then spanking her ass a little too hard. In a moment, I was blowing my cum deep into her pussy. I laid upon her and showered her with kisses as I pulsed and drained my balls into her pussy.

She cooed and rubbed my hair. "I guess you approve."

"Mhhmnn," I moaned and several dozen sexy images ran through my brain. "But, I'll skip the colonic. And the pedicure." Call me weird, but I don't like people touching my feet. Or my butthole.

Allison continued, "M and I had kinda been plotting a night out like this. She didn't provide any specifics, but the only thing she really seems interested in is the high-end adult toy shop nearby. Matt, she is curious about anal, and this is at least a good opportunity for her to see you reaming my ass without having to do the prep work myself."

I was dumbstruck. If my cock didn't go into a short hibernation after orgasm, I would have been fucking her again. All my testosterone-addled brain could manage was: "Will Margaye feel left out if-?"

Allison laughed. "Well maybe she is meeting with a boyfriend right now?"

_______

We cleaned up and Margaye returned a few hours later. She said little and commenced her usual evening cleaning routine. When we stopped her to tempt her with food and wine, she opened up.

"Sorry, this is... a lot. However, it is a lot of good. Mother is content. She doesn't mind being there. Everything is settled with the house. You are right, I need a get away. Could.... I just go on my own for a day? Then you guys can come in the evening or the next day. I'll take you up on the shopping and mani-pedi and whatever else you have planned. I really appreciate it. This is exactly what I need."

Allison and I agreed. Allison commenced to explain the hotel location and neighborhood where everything was booked. Margaye left early that afternoon. I was spending the evening listening to Mozart and editing a huge document when Allison came in to the office. "Are you on mute?"

"I'm not on with anyone right now. Lull in the madness."

Allison put her arm over my shoulder and showed her phone to me. It was a photo of Margaye. A selfie. She was obviously in a hotel room. She was wearing a thin top with one of the straps slipping off her shoulder. Her small breasts were visible through the material. It read "did some shopping and getting settled in this AMAZING HOTEL. Thank you!"

I nodded. "Good for her."

"She went shopping, obviously buying lingerie and that crazy-good toy shop is nearby. Hundred percent chance she went there."

"Mhhm. Good."

But Allison was still staring at the screen.

"You seem preoccupied with this."

"And you aren't?"

"You'll forgive me if I'm not turned on by our maid in lingerie. We watch her fuck herself with a toy almost every night."

Allison sighed. "Yeah, but now... I'm thinking about her frigging herself and she's not here for me to watch. Is it weird that I am jealous? I'm also jealous of whatever else she bought at that store. I mean, what a girl buys on her own is different than what she borrows and uses in front of others."

I had to admit it was a steamy course of thought.

"She's literally on her own for the first time in years. She can go all out! Porn, toys, whatever she wants! And I'll bet you she is trying anal."

"Just how interested is she in anal?"

"Well, when we watch porn, she usually picks some safe MF stuff- the usual POV of the guy as the girl sucks cock, get's her pussy pounded then anal. I can tell she gets really excited about the anal. She asked me about us and anal."

"What did you tell her?" My cock was starting to rise and work seemed unimportant.

"Oh, I said we had tried it and I didn't particular like the sensation, but I did tell her about the other night where you jizzed in my ass, then played with the butt plug. And I told her how hot that was and how hard I came."

"What did she say?"

"She was sorry she missed it. I didn't say anything about the prep work. But I did tell her about that one time you licked my ass and how amazing that was."

I remembered a brief session of exploring her ass with my tongue before she said 'okay, fuck me now.' "I didn't think you enjoyed that."

"The licking part I liked. Loved. I was just so eager for you to push inside my ass. But it turned out I didn't like all of your cock pounding me. I've since read that you have to do a lot of work to relax your ass. There's a certain kind of lube and of course, increasing sizes of plugs and toys before you pound me like you pound my pussy. This time around, I'll spend plenty of time getting my butt ready. Do you want to pound my ass? Gently at first?" Allison had reached around the chair and found my growing cock through my pants.

"I could take a break right about now."

"How about we include Margaye remotely? She's probably watching porn anyways."

We hadn't used our private chat server much since both of us were home together.

"Call her to see what she is up to. I'll get the laptop set up. Even if she isn't in the mood, we can record one for fun."

We adjourned to the bedroom. I had the laptop running and my pants off by the time Allison had used the bathroom and contacted Margaye. "She's logging on shortly."

In a moment, our homely maid appeared on the screen. She was under the covers.

Allison said, "we thought we would check in and see what you have been up to. This is our private video server. Very secure, from what Matt says."

"Oh, cool. Yeah, I was thinking going out tonight and seeing the sites. I think I'll just order room service in a bit..." Margaye seemed content.

"You do whatever you want, girl! That sounds so nice."

We were silent for a beat. My naked cock was not in the shot, but Allison was pressed up against me, stroking the base of my shaft.

"Did you like my lingerie?"

"We love it! Seems so comfortable and at the same time.... sexy."

"Yeah, I got it at Roy's-"

"Roy's Adult Toys?"

"...yes. It is quite the shop."

Allison was playing coy. "Oh, what did they have?" She had read several reviews and had been on their website.

"Quite a selection," Margaye laughed. "Some stuff I still can't figure out and maybe don't want to, but the staff was amazing. I was expecting to browse aimlessly, but I basically had a personal shopper."

Allison said, "I'm guessing you got that nightie there. Can I see it again?"

Margaye said "I'm not wearing it anymore. I was, uh, playing just now."

Allison smiled, "we are too." She moved the laptop so that Margaye could see the both of us and my hard cock in the frame. Margaye smiled as Allison slowly stroked me. After a while, we could see Margaye's mouth open slightly and her eyelids flutter.

"Show us," Allison said softly.

Margaye sighed and pulled the covers aside. Buried in her pussy was a writhing dildo. Allison would later tell me it was a thrusting model which you push in as far as you can go and the extra inch of thrusting hammers the cervix, which some women find incredibly pleasing. Margaye seemed to enjoy it! With the camera close enough, we could see the wetness seeping out between the folds of her pussy and the moving sex toy.

"Mmmh, yes that is so nice, Margaye. You look very sexy and content."

"Do you like watching me," Margaye asked in a soft voice.

"Oh yes, and how rude am I? Let me put on a show for you." Allison leaned over and slowly swallowed my cock. After she had taken it in her mouth to the hilt, she pulled off, smiling at the sight of my wet cock, her face and our masturbating maid on the screen. Allison straddled my face and began sucking in earnest. This blocked my vision of the screen, but I was content with my wife's wet, welcoming pussy in my face. I licked her labia and massaged her ass cheeks.

I could hear Margaye ask "is he licking your pussy?"

My wife moaned and nodded with my cock still in her mouth. I could hear soft moans from Margaye. This was quite comfortable and enjoyable. I didn't want to distract Allison too much with my ministrations on her pussy.

Margaye asked, "do you guys ever, uh, like, suck Matt while he uses a toy on you?"

Allison pops up and says, "oh yes, 69 spitroast. I love it."

Margaye moaned, "oh, I'd love to see that."

After a moment more, Allison got up to oblige. She moved the laptop to the foot of the bed, and knelt by her toy drawer. She came out with the clear jelly dong we had fucked with not long ago. Allison had said that being able to see inside of her made it extra kinky to be watched.

Allison had me move diagonal across the bed so Magaye could see Allison's ass on the screen while also getting a shot of my cock. Allison got on me, inserted my cock into her mouth, then reached back to spread her pussy as she straddled my chest. I could head a moan of Margaye, but couldn't see the screen. I grabbed the dildo, stroking it along her wet, engorged pussy lips my wife was holding open. After a moment she began bucking back on me, moaning in frustration around my cock. I wasn't sure she was ready to take this larger cock, but I was going to give her what she wanted. I lined it up and sunk the tip into her slit. She paused her sucking for just a moment, then pushed her hips back at me again. I pushed it in farther.

Margaye was moaning loudly. Allison was sucking enthusiastically. I was steadily increasing the pace with the dildo. It had no structure to it, so I held it with both hands as I battered her pussy. Occasionally, I would push too far and my fist would bump against her cunt. Allison moaned in surprise. I stole a glance at the screen to see Margaye manipulating the toy in her pussy with one hand while mauling her breast with the other. Her head lolled about as she moaned.

Allison pulled up after deep throating my cock, jacked me with her fist while moaning. "Ah, god, Margaye, he is fucking me so good. Can you see? Can you see through the clear toy?"

I removed one hand and fucked her single-handed. Allison moaned a complaint that I had slowed, but the ooze of her pussy told me she was exceptionally turned on. The dildo was not much different than my cock or any of the other toys she routinely used. She told me that the idea of me (and Margaye) seeing inside of her pussy was incredibly erotic for her. Once in a while, she likes to put on a show. That gave me an idea.

I pulled the toy out and set it on the bed. I gripped both of her ass cheeks and spread. She whimpered and clinched her ass in response, which also caused her pussy to contract and leak on to my chest. She bucked back at me, whimpering, wanting more attention or perhaps becoming uncomfortable with this level of voyeurism.

But, Margaye moaned louder, "oh god yes, that is so hot. I love seeing this. Your body is so beautiful. So sexy.... I think... I'm going to... cum."

I stole a glance at the screen. Allison was watching intently. Margaye was bucking in the sheets, pulling her nipple and forcing the thrusting toy ever deeper. Allsion wiggled her ass and stroked my cock.

I warned Allison, "if you keep doing that, I'm going to cum."

Allison responded by stroking me earnestly. "Margaye, do you want to see him cum on me?"

Margaye responded with a resounding yet unintelligible affirmative. She was close. So was I.

Allison blessed me with an alternating deep throat and hand job. The head of my cock felt like hot iron. I deeply massaged Allison's ass in appreciation and when a trickle of her creamy wetness dripped out of her pussy, down her clit and on to my chest, I lost it. I bucked in her hand, shooting my load blindly. My toes curled. I involuntarily shut my eyes as I came on my wife, feeling my cum drip on my belly. Allison was moaning in appreciation and Margaye was panting on the verge of her own orgasm.

My wife rolled over away from the camera and started playing with my cum. I can't remember the last time she had jacked me off. It was incredible. I was a mess. Allison and I had fucked that day, so my cum was thick and white. She toyed with each glob with her finger, spreading it around a bit, before tasting it, then licking the gob off of my stomach.

I was still in bliss, my cock twitching in time with my slowly decreasing heart rate and blood pressure.

Margaye said, "oh that is so sweet. And sexy. Allison, you are such a good and loving wife."

Allison eyed me then said, "yes, thank you. But I think Matt is slipping into a coma."

Margaye giggled. "Can you revive him?"

"Perhaps if I put on a show."

"Oh, I was hoping for that. I was going to cum earlier but held out because you hadn't."

"Margaye, are you edging?" Allison laughed, repositioning to lean back on the headboard, signaling for her dildo. I handed it to her and she licked, then sucked the head.

Margaye said, "I didn't know that was a thing until recently. I guess I've been edging all evening."

"Bad girl! Well, perhaps I'll give you an extra special show."

I felt like lead. Covered in my own cum, I wanted to reposition as well to see what I thought I knew was coming next. Allison rummaged through her toy drawer for a bit and came back with lube and a toy I hadn't seen before. Not like I inspected her toy drawer regularly, but I was surprised to find her newfound interested in anal.

It was a glass dildo consisting of 3 little balls increasing in size. She curled up on the bed, knees almost to her chin while remaining propped up on one elbow. With the other hand she lubed the toy and without preamble, inserted it into her anus. I popped to life, getting up and moving the laptop closer to my wife's ass. Her knees were together so her hot pussy was peeking out between her thighs.

Margaye was moaning in appreciation. "Oh, that is so naughty. Oh, it looks so sexy, I can see inside you and your.... uhng..."

12