Maid of Honor Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife's niece gives me a pre-wedding night to remember.
3k words
4.51
79.7k
116
6

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

"So, ready to go?"

"Yep, just let me get my keys, and we'll be off, hey, how about we go to Tedesco's Italian restaurant after for dinner?"

"Sounds great, it will our last dinner before we are officially Mister and Missus."

We were on our way to the wedding rehearsal, our wedding day was tomorrow. It should take maybe 30, 40 minutes, dinner time would be right after, and we could go out for dinner, just the two of us.

We were both 25 years old, Lucy was a sexy dream, 5'7", 115 pounds, with dark blonde hair and light blue eyes. Her breasts were comparable, about the size of naval oranges, her dark blonde pubic hair was kept neatly trimmed, and she had cooed to me, that after the wedding, she would give up her last virginity to me, her tight, sweet ass.

I had a feeling her maid of honor, Carolyn Hobson, had a crush on me. I was somewhat amused by the notion. She was Lucy's niece, 18 years old, about 5'5", about 105 to 110 pounds, she looked to be a bit bigger than Lucy's boobs, maybe about a 34C or so. She had dark brown hair and eyes, a nice smile, and she always seemed to smile a bit more around me. What with all the prep work beforehand, we had all spent a lot of time together, and Carolyn had flirted with me when there was no one else within reach.

We got there, and Carolyn was still the same, the big smile, and as soon as we were alone for a minute, she started up.

She was face to face with me, and she purred, "Tomorrow's the big day, ready for the wedding night?"

When I said, of course, she cooed, "Going to have the traditional sleeping apart the night before? If you are, maybe you'd like a last go at freedom, before you get hitched. Imagine coming over and spending your last night with me?"

I gaped at her, this was way beyond anything she'd ever said before, and she looked at me with a clear, steady gaze.

"I mean it, why waste this last chance? The idea of sleeping with my soon-to-be Uncle makes me hot. My parents are out for the night, and won't be home until morning. If you want it, you know where to get it, you have my number, just text me and let me know."

As she turned to leave, she 'accidentally' brushed her hand against my trousers, and my cock felt the brush and started to swell up. She gazed at the growing tent pitch with a smile.

"Mmmmm, I like that, I hope to hear a Yes from you very soon."

*****

All through the rehearsal, and at dinner with my soon-to-be wife, I couldn't stop thinking about the way my soon-to-be sexy niece had just offered herself up to me on a silver platter. When I took Lucy to her parent's house where she was spending the night, I knew I could not pass up Carolyn's offer.

I texted her, "Yes, indeed Yes!",

Her reply, "Mmmmm, come right over, I am so wet and ready for you!"

When I got there, she was looking out the window, she saw me, again that big smile, and she opened the door for me, and let me in. She grabbed me, pulled my head to hers, and our mouths fused, tongues came out to play, and the tongue filled swirls of passion made my cock roar up to full, her hand reached down, feeling the solid press, and she moaned, deep and low in her throat, as she felt the turgid shaft surging up.

Breaking the kiss, she cooed, "Mmmmmm, oh yes, so nice and hard, I am so glad you said Yes."

She led the way to the bedroom, and purred, "Make yourself comfy Uncle G, and let me get myself ready."

She stepped out, and I quickly dumped my clothes and slid into bed. My cock was a raging hard-on, and I trembled as I thought about what I was going to do.

Five minutes later, and WOW, what an entrance she made. She was wearing a see-thru, white, baby doll nightie, that just barely covered the cheeks of her ass. She did a slow turn, letting me see everything, covered with that thin diaphanous gauze of nightgown, her bare, smooth and hairless pubic area, and the cheeks of her ass displayed like that made my cock rock hard, throbbing, and very needy. The only other things she wore, was a gold ankle bracelet, and a bright, passion-filled smile.

"Mmmmmm, oh yeah, I will make sure you get the pre-wedding night to remember. I bought this sexy nightgown a few days ago, with you in mind. I wanted to give you something sexy and hot to look at. And in case you are worried about making me a teen Mom, I am on the pill, have been since I turned 18, it really killed off my acne problem, and now, we can put its main benefit to use. You can fill me up, and my baby chamber will stay vacant."

She lit a couple of candles and switched off the overhead light.

"My Uncle is going to get it, I know you want me, your hard stiff cock isn't lying."

I watched, entranced, as Carolyn's body seemed to float towards me. My niece's sexy breasts, nestled in the cups of her nightie, were capped with stiff, very erect nipples, the sight of her bare, smooth-shaven pussy had driven my cock up to a steely hardness, damn, it was the hottest sight I'd ever seen. I could see those tight lips, just slightly parted, inviting me in.

"I'm so hot, so wet, take me, Uncle G, fill my tight little pussy now!"

Her eyes were lambent, with an almost feral glow, as she lay down, the hem of her nightgown was just above her sexy entrance as she spread her legs for me, letting me see her soft, inner pinkness, dewy and wet.

I moved atop of her, my cock was throbbing and aching. Going to fuck her, going to fuck my soon-to-be niece, ran through my mind over and over. I could see Carolyn's face smiling up at me, her sexy body wearing that racy, white, baby doll nightie, her thighs parted, so eager and so ready for her soon to be Uncle's cock, no longer any question about who I was going to bury my cock into, and it just drove my lust and desire higher.

I notched my cock against her, pushing in, Carolyn grunted, "Give it all to me, bury it in one hard rush!"

Eager to do so, I pushed hard, I felt the obstruction, and Carolyn shrieked, "Don't stop, take my cherry, HARD!"

Holy fuck, I was deflowering her, she grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling me in, and humped her hips up towards me, I felt the loosening, and she let out a loud yelp as I sheared through the hymen, one more push, and I was buried, my balls smacked against her ass.

"Umpph, ungghh, ohhhh, ummmm, oh yes, give me a gentle start Uncle G, let your nice big cock stretch me out."

"Oh yeah, virgin tight, my 7-inch cock will stretch you out nicely. And you're going to love it, aren't you, my sweet niece?"

"Yes, yes, I'm going to love it, I've had a wild crush on you ever since the day I met you. I decided, then and there, to save my virginity, and hope that you would get to take it. And now, my wish has come true. Now, take my pussy, and make me a woman."

The sexy purr urged me on, and I rode gently, deep inside the buttery soft grip, and got a rhythm going, pulling out halfway, then plunging deep, the silky feel of her sweet teen tightness, seeing that look of rapture, watching the bliss and joy play across Carolyn's face, made me groan with lust, she looked so damn sexy. A rising chorus of coos and purrs of pleasure filled the bedroom. Knowing that I was taking my first virgin was heady indeed, and the pleasure of her tight little pussy around my cock was amazing. The wet heat of her newly deflowered vaginal passage was clenching greedily at me, my flesh pole sinking each time to its full blood-hardened 7 inches. The sensation of being in my soon-to-be niece, right to the balls, and the knowledge that we were doing something so forbidden just made it all the more heated.

"Mmmmm, now harder Uncle, faster, make me cum!"

Whatever she wanted, I was up for it. I started to fuck her faster, feeling her inner pussy loosening up a bit, as she adjusted to my 7 inches. I felt her arms tighten up, her legs came up around my waist.

"Ri--Right there," Carolyn whimpered, her eyes fluttering. "Oh yes, keep fucking me, so close!"

Eager to make me cum with her, she purred, "Oh Yes, Uncle G, fuck me, fuck me, let me have it, I want to feel your throbbing cock exploding and squirting wildly inside me, filling me with a hot load of Uncle's hot, incestuous spunk. Explode your load deep inside me, fill up your niece's womb, paint my tight little cunt!"

She stiffened up, then her body started to shake, Carolyn cried out, "Yes, do it, fill me, oh my God, cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming, shoot it, squirt it, yes, yes YES!"

I could feel Carolyn's body tense up, wrapping tightly around me, and a drawn-out keening wail of pleasure filled the bedroom. Her pussy clamped down, became the ultimate gripping tightness, milking at my cock, and I went over the edge with her. My cock swelled up tight, drawing a growl of pleasure from her as I pierced her cervix, my cock head at the entrance to her very womb. The look of orgasmic rapture on Carolyn's face brought on the explosion, and I howled as I went off, my cock tossing off wildly deep inside my niece's tight teen cunt, my throbbing prick jetting Uncle's hot incestuous sperm directly into her eager womb, that thought made my cock go crazy, jerking in repeated pulses, each pulse squirted more hot spunk, it seemed to go on and on, pouring my heated spunk deep inside her over and over again, the spasms milking me wildly, making sure that she got every drop of my load.

As the orgasmic sensations started to ebb, Carolyn purred, "When you pull out Uncle G, stand up."

I did so, and in a moment she was on her knees, her lips inches from my cock.

"The idea of sucking your cock right after your explosion, mmmm, I want to clean you off. My 18-year-old cousin Aimee, said it's so erotic, to lick and suck the cock that just exploded inside of her, and I want that same heat!"

The sight of my 18-year-old niece, naked and on her knees, ready to suck the cock of me, her 25 year old soon to be Uncle, I watched as Carolyn pouted her lips and slid them just over the head of my cock. Using her tongue, she circled my cock head, her mouth wet and hot, then she opened wide, and swallowed me all the way, tightening her lips and pulling back, I heard her moan around my cock, and I let out a grunt as she got the taste of our mixed passions in her mouth.

She swallowed me again, and her mouth was into a well-practiced blowjob rhythm. With a slight twist of her head, she drove her mouth down until my balls bumped against her chin, I grunted as my cock was balls deep, the head down her throat, being stroked by the caressing of Carolyn's swallowing motions. Carolyn pulled back up and again swallowed me deeply, working into a familiar and practiced rhythm.

I looked down, the sight of my cock, shiny wet with her spit, appearing then disappearing between her tight crimson lips, was crazy hot. Looked like Carolyn's mouth was not a virgin, god, I'd never had as hot, practiced, and enjoyable a cock sucking as this. Her mouth rode my pole, starting to bob faster and faster, the hot, wet swirl of her tongue around my cock, the tight clamp of her full cocksucker lips milking at me, fuck, that was fantastic. I was getting the best blowjob ever from my 18-year-old soon-to-be niece, and I was going to unload a gusher into her eager mouth. That thought made my balls churn, working up a gusher, I was eager to paint her tonsils.

Carolyn's head was moving faster as she sucked wildly on my cock, eager to make me cum. I felt her hand gently grasp my ball sack, and start squeezing gently. That did it, I felt the cum streaking up my shaft as Carolyn swallowed me one last time, her throat muscles milking around my cock head.

I growled, "Oh yeah, gonna cum, oh FUCK!"

My cock let loose, a hot blast of cum jetted into her mouth, fuck that must have gone straight down her throat. Carolyn quickly pulled her head back a bit, letting the next ribbons paint her mouth. She kept at me, milking wildly with her mouth as my cock continued to pulse and throb, spewing thick ropes of cum all over her tongue, she swallowed again as my cock squirted out the last few dribbles of cum, sucking eagerly, not quite ready to release me. She slid down one last time, then tightened her lips as she pulled slowly back up, sucking every drop from my cock.

When she released me Carolyn cooed, "Mmmmm, I loved that. Since my 18th birthday, I've sucked a lot of cocks, once I found out how arousing it was, I was hooked. It's such a turn-on to feel the sensation of soft silky skin over a hard prick going in and out of my mouth, it's so exciting. Practice makes perfect, I'm sure you agree Uncle G!" she purred, then giggled.

She climbed back onto the bed, she patted the mattress next to her, and as I got in she rolled against me, snuggled in, and cooed, "Mmmmm, that felt so amazing, every virgin should get the same introduction to fucking that I just got."

*****

We dozed for a while, and as sleep started to tatter, I felt a warm body atop me, my cock grasped by a soft hand, poised, then a hot, wet sheath swallowed me, the hot wet sensation as a very wet, aroused pussy slid down my cock brought me up to fully awake, followed by a cry of pleasure. I opened my eyes, and the sight of Carolyn, my 18-year-old soon-to-be niece, naked and perched securely on my cock, was a wonderful sight.

"Mmmmm, my Uncle is such a horny, red-blooded man, your cock was so hard and stiff again, and I didn't want that to go to waste. Lay back and enjoy the ride, Uncle G."

Carolyn rose up and started to ride, making sounds of pleasure as she pumped her hips up and down.

After a couple of minutes, Carolyn purred, "Now, grab me, roll me over, and pound your cock in! Flood my womb with your load, I want every drop of hot, incestuous cum filling my eager cunt!"

She lowered her body against me, I let out a growl as I grabbed her, and rolled us over. On her back, Carolyn was completely spread-eagled, her eyes glowing. I grabbed her legs behind her knees and pushed them up against her tits, rotating her cunt to the perfect pussy plunging angle. I drew back and rammed my cock deep. I saw the red hot, naked lust in her eyes, as my swollen balls slapped against her ass. Gripped by the same red hot haze of lust, I set up the hard, fast rhythm of driving into her again and again.

"Fuck, fuck, yes, feels so good, my pussy is getting another wonderful fuck. Give me Uncle's thick spray, empty your balls deep inside your own sweet niece's steamy teen pussy!'

Carolyn's urging spurred me on, power fucking her furiously, a light glaze of sweat breaking out, the bed bouncing, our bodies slapping and writhing together in the bonding of hot, burning lust, her pussy squelching with juices as I rammed my rampant cock into her creaming pussy, power fucking her into the mattress, over and over. I released her legs so she brought her legs up around my waist, every last inch stuffing her again and again. My hands cupped her ass, holding her body tightly against me as I felt the oncoming orgasm building. I let my finger rub at the tight rosette of her ass, bringing a squeal of pleasure from her, I felt my cock jerk, swelling up, and another cry of pleasure from Carolyn as my cock jerked and swelled, ready to flood her womb again.

"Oh fuck baby, gonna cum, oh yeah, gonna flood you sweetheart, fuck, oh yeah, FUCK!"

"Oh yes Uncle G, I'm cumming too, flood my womb, oh yes, so hot, Fill MEEEEEE!"

My cock was steel hard, bucking wildly, Carolyn's milking spasms started to ripple along my cock as I jetted my sizzling sperm into her womb. Our shared cries and howls of orgasm filled the bedroom, as my throbbing balls gave up every drop, deep inside my soon-to-be niece's tight, eager fuckhole.

She made sure to give my cock the hot mouth treatment again, sucking and slurping every bit of our mingled essences off. Unlike last time, she ended it right after I was totally cleaned off, and cooed, "Gotta save some for my Auntie's wedding night!"

*****

A short time later, I was on my way home, my mind still buzzing. God, who would have thought an 18-year-old in-law was so hot for me? I had emptied 3 loads into her more than willing young body. I did my best to rationalize it away as being my last go, like a guy fucking a stripper at his bachelor party. Of course, the stripper wasn't his soon-to-be niece-in-law. I did my best to file it away as my last fling before married life. It wouldn't happen again.

groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers