Maid Serviced - 750

Story Info
Guy wears a maid costume to a party and lets loose.
762 words
4.48
10.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is an entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

"Brooo, your costume?" Samir fell into high pitched giggles.

"Yeah man, what about it?"

"Yo, I'm just saying you're giving me chub" A couple guys from the building glanced over while nursing their beer. "Least you coulda done was iron it,"

I gave everyone a slow twirl in my cheap maids outfit so they could enjoy my hairy legged visage as I entered the condo halloween party.

"Yeah well it was the only thing left and I just pulled it out of the bag, I'm just glad it fit,"

I'd moved into the complex a month ago on Samir's word that the place was full of hot, horny women, but had thus far made few inroads. With the lack of options at the drugstore I figured I might get somewhere if I made a complete ass of myself. It always seemed like girls liked guys who never took themselves seriously, and as a fit dude I imagined showing a little skin might help. If I'm being honest too, the minute I put on the choker and looked in the mirror- I actually felt... free?

This bold gambit would put myself out there and let the girlies know I was a guy safe in his masculinity, and down for anything. And if that didn't work, fuck- I dunno.

Things were slow at first, but as the night went on and we all got drunker I had tons of hot women come and take their picture with me. Some would try and look under my skirt, or run their fingers through my exposed chest hair, one girl bent me over for a spanking before her friends pulled her away. I was feeling great by the time I locked eyes with my elevator crush, Jeanie, a thick pale redhead dressed like Poison Ivy. In a quiet moment at the edge of the party she snuck up from behind and snaked her hand to the front of my briefs, whispering in my ear.

"My girlfriend would love to see this, you down?"

I could feel her breasts on my back, as I sweat over the idea at losing out on a threesome with two women. We backed into the shadows and disappeared from the party. In the elevator she reached under my skirt and pulled out my hard cock, encouraging me to drop my "panties". We left my underwear behind and ran down the hall. Jeanie pulled me into her apartment, calling out to her girlfriend Jade.

"Cleaning lady is here!"

Jade stepped out from the bedroom in a long transparent slip, her lithe brown body a feminine vision in stark contrast to the rigid purple cock she had attached to her groin. Turning to make my excuses to Jeanie I was met with her nude Rubenesque form. I surrendered the minute I saw her fiery red bush.

The girls descended on me, alternating between passionate kisses and playful groping. They refused to let me remove the costume, relishing in taking turns sucking me beneath the cheap tiny skirt before pushing me onto their bed and focussing on my hole.

I'd never been rimmed before, but was shocked at how mind altering it felt. My uncontrolled moans were soon muffled by Jeanies cunt which I ate away at desperately as Jade lubed my already wet hole. I was given a moment of reprieve to watch her as she filled my ass and began to fuck me. My cock felt on fire as it bobbed and dripped, my thick thighs pressed to my chest as I was used in my wrinkled maids outfit. Jeanie fed me her pussy again, letting me lick her to climax while Jade jerked me off and pounded my ass.

The next time Samir saw me, he asked how I did at the party.

"You score with the ladies bro?"

"Yeah man... you could say I cleaned up,"

Dude must have forgotten my costume, because he didn't get the joke, rambling on about some other shit.

But Jade and Jeanie certainly didn't forget.

They upgraded my maid outfit, gifted me a leather choker and have me over twice a week. Once to tease me while cleaning, another for the most debauched sex play I could have ever imagined. The minute I tasted Jade off Jeanie's strap-on I knew these ladies were going to ruin every boundary I'd ever had and make me a better man for it.

So I guess sometimes a costume isn't a disguise. It can be your truth.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers