Maid to be Mistress

Story Info
Maid takes over.
2.9k words
4.14
37.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie Franks woke up on a beautiful day to find she couldn't move. Her arms and legs were tied down or something. She opened her eyes and still could not see. There was a mask or blindfold over her eyes. She started to panic and she cried out, "Help me."

Then she heard a voice, "Quiet Mrs. Franks. Here, enjoy."

Carrie felt a hand on her from her feet all the way to her head. She suddenly realized she was naked! She thought, "How did that happen?"

The voice said, "I took the liberty of undressing you after I secured you. I'm afraid I had to cut your sleep clothes off."

Then Carrie felt someone licking her pussy. After a few minutes, Carrie felt something being push into her pussy. Then she felt something attached to her nipples.

The voice spoke again, Carrie could not place it, and "The vibrator and nipple devices are controlled by a computer. With sensors in the vibrator, it can tell your state of arousal. It will bring you close to an orgasm but will back off. Then it will start again. Over and over. When you agree to be my Slave, I will let you cum. Goodbye."

Carrie started to speak but a ball gag was put in her mouth. The devises started and Carrie could fill herself responding. She lay for hours like that. Building close to an orgasm, than backing off. Then building up. Over and over again. She was so horny. She just had to cum. The voice again, "Carrie, are you willing to be my Slave? Nod your head."

Carrie shook her head sideways to say no. "Very well. Enjoy."

After what must have been hours, the voice again, "Well Carrie?"

It was no, even though she was so horny. The gag was removed and the voice said, "Carrie, you are a rich young widow of 36 years of age. Your husband was 20 years older than you. The two of you were married for three years when he died and since he had no children, you got everything. You have been accepted by your rich peers. But you need someone to control you. I am that person. Submit to me."

"Who are you?"

"Don't you recognize my voice? That figures. I am your new maid Sadie. I started last week."

"Sadie! Let me go now."

"No. Let me start the toys again."

"No. Please let me cum."

"Submit and I will."

"No."

Silence now and the torture continued. Carrie was lost in a haze of arousal and longing for release. It went on and on. Sadie asked, "Are you ready to submit?"

Through the haze Carrie said, "No."

"Very well. The computer will not tire out. It can go and go."

Then silent again and the torment. Time went by slowly and Carrie was so horny that she thought she would go crazy. At some point Sadie said, "Poor baby. You want to cum don't you? Just submit Little Carrie."

"Please let me cum. I'll do anything. Please."

"Say it Little Carrie. Ask me to be your Mistress."

Finally, Carrie broke and said, "Please Sadie, be my Mistress, please."

"You will be a good Slave and obey? You won't cause me trouble?"

"I'll be good. Please make me your Slave."

"Very well Little Carrie, you may be my Slave."

Sadie was pleased and climbed up and sat on Carrie's face saying, "Before I let you cum Little Carrie, eat my pussy."

Carrie attacked the pussy before her. When Sadie was about to cum she turned the vibrator on full. They came together. Sadie lay down besides Carrie, caressing her saying, "Now my Slave, we begin."

She removed the vibrator and nipple devices while Carrie just lay there. After a time, Sadie said "Let me help you up. Go get cleaned up."

Carrie slowly walked into the bathroom and got a shower. She looked at clock and realized it was 9pm. She had been tied up and tormented for more than 12 hours. When Carrie stepped out of the bathroom, Sadie was waiting. Sadie took her in her arms and kissed her hard and long. When they broke the kiss, Sadie smiled and said, "I'm glad you started to kiss back, otherwise I would have to punish you. Now back to bed."

Sadie got on the bed, spread her legs and said, "Get busy Little Carrie."

For the next hour, Carrie went down on Sadie and bringing her to many orgasms. "Come here precious."

Sadie hugged Carrie and said, "You are going to be a great Slave."

Carrie felt a strange feeling of pride at the praise. Sadie continued, "Now, you may call me Mistress, Mistress Sadie or Miss Sadie. I prefer Miss Sadie. The rules are simple, obey; always obey me and any one I tell you to. You are now my body servant and sex toy. Your other duties we will go over in the morning. Every morning, you will wake me up at 6am by eating my pussy. Understand Little Carrie?"

Carrie looked at Sadie for a moment, and then said, "Yes Miss Sadie."

"Then you will bathe me. After that you will do your other duties."

"Yes Miss Sadie."

"After tonight, you will sleep in the maid's room unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes Miss Sadie."

Then Sadie gathered Carrie in her arms and said, "Now to sleep." The two soon fell asleep. At 6am, Sadie woke up and said, "Good morning Little Carrie, time for your first duty."

Carrie slid down and got between Sadie thighs. Soon Sadie had cum and said, "Now draw my bath."

The two went into the bathroom and Sadie got into the tub and Carrie washed her. When done with her bath, Sadie said, "Now you wash. I will set out your clothes."

"Yes Miss Sadie."

"Take your time Little Carrie."

When Carrie came out and into the bedroom, she saw the outfit that had been set out for her. "Miss Sadie, I can't wear that."

Sadie grabbed Carrie and spanked her hard. Swat after swat after swat. After 60 hard swats, Sadie said, "You will wear what I tell you to wear Slave. You will wear that sexy maid outfit because you are my domestic servant now, understand?"

Through her tears Carrie said, "Yes Mistress."

"Unless I tell differently, you will wear this outfit everyday and you will not wear panties."

"Yes Miss Sadie."

When Carrie was dressed in the sexy maid outfit, Sadie said, "Now get cleaning. You've watched it done, you know how. Do it."

"Yes Miss Sadie."

"But first, I will have breakfast. Let's go to the kitchen."

Carrie then prepared breakfast for Sadie but she was not allowed to eat. Sadie said, "You can eat for lunch. Begin your cleaning duties."

"Yes Miss Sadie."

All morning Carrie cleaned the house. Going from room to room, Carrie dusted, picked up and vacuumed. Sadie watched her work and at one point said, "You are doing well Little Carrie."

And again, Carrie felt a strange sense of pride. Around mid morning, Sadie called Carrie into the living room and said, "Time for your mid morning snack Little Carrie."

Carrie got to her knees before Sadie and ate her pussy, bringing her to two orgasms. "Very good Little Carrie. Now back to your cleaning."

Carrie smiled and said, "Thank you Mistress."

At noon Carrie fixed lunch and this time she was allowed to eat. But not with her Mistress or at the same time. She first served and waited on Miss Sadie. When her Mistress was done, then Carrie was allowed to eat her lunch. When she was done, Sadie called her into the living room and said, "Time to worship my pussy Slave."

Carrie then when down on Sadie and brought her to multiple orgasms. Then back to cleaning.

At 3p the door bell rang. Sadie said, "See who it is Little Carrie."

"Yes Miss Sadie."

Carrie answered the door to find it was Mrs. Beth Henderson, a friend and neighbor. When Beth recognized Carrie, she said, "Oh? New look Carrie?"

Sadie came to the door and said. "Hello, I'm Sadie. Mistress of this house."

Beth and Sadie stared at each other for a minute. Then Beth held out her hand and said, "Nice to meet you. May I come in?"

"Please do. Would you like tea or coffee?"

"Yes, tea please."

"Little Carrie, bring tea."

Carrie looked at the two women, and then said,"Yes Miss Sadie."

Beth laughed as she watched Carrie leave the room. She said, "Little Carrie, that's funny." Beth looked at Sadie and said, "You must be a strong woman."

"Yes, I am."

Carrie brought the tea and served. Then she stood by like a good servant, waiting for orders. Looking up at Carrie, Beth asked, "Is she a good Domestic?"

"Yes, she is learning."

"Is she a "full service" servant?"

Sadie smiled and said, "She is my Slave. Yes, she is a "full service" domestic servant. Would you like her to eat your pussy right now?"

Smiling, Beth responded, "Yes. Thank you."

"Little Carrie, you heard our guest. Do it."

"Miss Sadie, no. I can't."

Moving quickly, Sadie grabbed Carrie and spanked her hard again. When she was through, Sadie said, "Slave, so as you are told."

"Yes Mistress."

She then ate Beth's pussy. When she had cum, Beth said, "Thank you Sadie." Then she went on, "I came by to invite Carrie to an 11am tea tomorrow. But I should invite you instead. Please come tomorrow."

"Thank you Beth. Yes I will attend."

Then Beth, looking at Carrie, said, "Could you bring Little Carrie to serve? In all ways."

Smiling, Sadie said, "Of course. We will both be there."

"Excellent. The girls will love using her. Could I take a couple of photos?"

"Of course. And share them."

Beth took photos of Carrie from the front, side and rear. The rear shot was of Carrie holding her dress up over her naked ass and looking back at the camera. "Great," said Beth, "The girls will love these."

Carrie was devastated, Beth had "been a friend and now she only saw me as a maid and slut," she thought to herself.

Sadie took Beth to the door and said, "Goodbye, see you tomorrow."

The rest of the day was quiet. Carrie prepared dinner at 530pm and again she waited to eat after her Mistress. Sadie then watched TV, while Carrie was eating her pussy, gently. Around ten o'clock, Sadie said, "Time for bed Little Carrie. Let us retire to my bedroom and you can worship my body."

Soon, Carrie was eating Sadie's pussy and then used a dildo on her. After she had cum many times, Sadie said, "Leave me now Slave. Go to your room. Remember, 6am."

"Yes Miss Sadie."

Carrie got up at 545am and at 6am, was between Sadie's legs. Sadie then got bathed by Carrie and soon both were ready for the day. Soon it was time to go to Beth's house for the tea party. As they were leaving the house, Sadie said, "Now remember Little Carrie. Obey all orders quickly. Do not embarrass me or I will punish you very harshly."

"Yes Miss Sadie."

"You do understand what has happened, don't you Little Carrie?"

"What do you mean Miss Sadie?"

"Why your friends are no longer your friends. To them, you are simply a maid, a slut and a slave. You are nothing to them. Without me, you are nothing."

Knowing this was true, Carrie said, "I will try to be a good slave to you Mistress."

"I know you will."

When they arrived at Beth's house and entered, Carrie knew at once that Sadie had spoken the truth. All the women, there were six present including Beth, looked at her with a mix of disgust and of lust. All six were once her friends but not now. Her "old life was gone and she had better embrace the new one," she thought to herself.

Beth greeted Sadie like they were old friends and introduced her to everyone, completely ignoring Carrie. The other five were Ann, Fiona, Mary, Stephanie and Fawn. When Sadie was seated, Beth turned to Carrie and said, "Well, get into the kitchen and serve Little Carrie."

All the women laughed and one, as Carrie passed by her, slapped her ass. Carrie served the tea and stood by. After a time, Fawn asked to see some skin. Sadie turned to Carrie and said, "Little Carrie, strip."

Carrie was soon naked and Fiona said, "Ok slut, play with yourself." Then she looked at Sadie, "Oh, I'm sorry. She is your Slave."

"No problem. In fact, Little Carrie will obey any order from any of you."

"Really? Great."

Carrie was made to pose for photos and the women all took many pictures. Soon Ann said, "Bitch, come here and eat my pussy. I'm really horny."

The others all laughed and watched as Carrie approach Ann, knelt down and proceeded to eat her pussy. And Ann, who had been very horny, came quickly. Then Carrie went from woman to woman for the next hour, eating pussy after pussy. She did all except Sadie, who declined saying, "I can have her mouth any time."

After all had been done twice, Mary pulled out a strap-on harness and asked Sadie, "May I use this on her?"

Laughing, Sadie replied, "Oh yes. Please do."

Soon, Mary had was fucking Carrie with the strap-on, with the other ladies cheer her on. Then all the ladies took turns with the strap-on with Fawn fucking her in the ass. Finally, at 2pm the party broke up and all the ladies left. Each hugged Sadie and said, "Welcome to the neighborhood."

And each asked if they could "borrow" Little Carrie sometime, to which Sadie responded, "Oh yes. Let me know when."

When it was only Beth, Sadie and Carrie left, Beth said, "What a party, my best ever. Thank you."

"You're welcome Beth."

"If you ever get tired of her, let me know."

Sadie laughed, "Sure, maybe I will sell her. Or maybe I will eventually take each one of you as my one of my Slaves."

She walked up to Beth, grabbed her and kissed her hard and long. When she broke the kiss, she said to Carrie, "Grab hold of her."

Beth cried out, "What are you doing?"

Sadie slapped her hard and said, "You are mine now bitch. Say it. You are all alike."

She then ripped the clothes off of Beth and spanked her hard for 100 swats. In tears Beth was made to eat Sadie's pussy and then Sadie said, "Be at my house at 7am and be naked at the front door. Understand Little Beth."

Beth looked up at Sadie, and then is a soft voice said, "Yes Miss Sadie."

"Give me a key to your house."

Beth went out of the room and came back with a key. "Very good. Your husband is gone a lot, correct Little Beth?"

"Yes Miss Sadie."

"Remember; be at my house tomorrow at 7am."

"Yes Miss Sadie."

Sadie and Carrie then left and went home. When they arrive Sadie said, "You did well Little Carrie."

"Thank you Miss Sadie."

"Come into the living room."

The two were sitting down and Sadie said, "I have had some paper drawn up I would like you to sign Little Carrie."

"Papers?"

"Yes, you are transferring all of your assets to me."

Carrie looked at Sadie and said, "But Mistress that will leave me with nothing."

"Yes I know. But you are my Slave now."

Carrie continued to look at Sadie and said, "Can you promise me something Mistress?"

"You can ask."

"Before I sign, will you promise to keep me always? Will you promise not to sell me ever?"

Sadie looked Carrie in the eye and said, "Yes Carrie, I promise to keep you always."

And the two hugged and Sadie said, "I love you Carrie."

To which Carrie responded, "And I love you Sadie."

Then Carrie signed the papers and all was transferred to Sadie. The rest of the day was an easy one. After dinner, at which Carrie was allowed to eat with her Mistress, they had a long sex session. One more with two lovers then Mistress/Slave.

The reversal of roles was complete.

The next morning, right at 7am, Beth was at the door naked as ordered. She was taken to the Master Bedroom and given the same treatment as Carrie. But Beth only took 2 hours to break and beg to be Sadie's Slave. After she had eaten Sadie's pussy, she was told the rules. The first rule as to obey every command. And that included any orders from Carrie. Carrie was Sadie's Slave still but she was superior to Beth. Beth was told that at any time she would be given orders and she must respond immediately. Beth became a good slave in a short time.

Over the next month, the same happened to each of the other women who had attended the tea party. Ann, Fiona, Mary, Stephanie and Fawn all fell to Mistress Sadie. And all became good and loyal Slaves to her. At any time, Sadie would order one, two or all to come to her house and she would use them.

Carrie was the Chief Slave with power over all. She was still Sadie's favorite and the only one who stayed in Sadie's bed. Carrie became a Mistress in her own right, in all but name. And after two years, Sadie gave Carrie back her freedom and named her Mistress Carrie.

Together, the two ruled many Slaves. And over time they added many more, including male slaves, starting with the husbands of Ann, Fiona, Mary, Stephanie and Fawn. The two Mistress' were very happy and loved each other very much. Life was grand for them both.