Maid to Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,516 Followers

"You ready?" you ask. He makes an affirmative noise, which sounds a lot like another moan, and you slowly tip your hand. The cream spills down into your mouth, which you quickly stuff back against his. It tastes divine; almost as good as the pie you just had! Swapping the semen back and forth between you feels so naughty, yet so right. You flick the fluid with your tongues, then stuff it in his mouth. Saliva joins the exchange, and before long your faces are a sloppy wet mess. Your well on your way to a second orgasm as your vision fades. You melt into Cam's embrace, as he does into yours. The last thing you hear is Daphne's reassuring voice.

"Good girls~"

***

You hear the door close behind you. Looking around, it looks like the diner has returned to normal. Girls in pink maid outfits, boys in their regular clothes. You look down at yourself, a little relieved to find your old clothes back. Had it all been a dream? Checking the time on your phone, you realise three hours have passed. Not only that, but the pressure and stress from your job has completely vanished. Whatever just happened has done wonders for you. You feel like you can take on the world!

As you slide your phone back into your pocket, your finger pokes something inside already. You pick it up with the tips of your fingers and examine it.

It's a calling card for the Maid To Order, with the name Daphne scrawled under the phone number. You have a feeling you'll be asking for Daphne again the next time you come to the cafe. Even if it's just for another piece of that delicious apple crumble pie!

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,516 Followers
12