Maid to Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique was afraid to speak. I knew she didn't like what I was telling her, as I knew she had a car payment and insurance to cover, as well as day to day expenses, but at the moment she was at my mercy. If I called the police, she would be deported and the payment issues would be moot. I wasn't finished, however.

"What I will do for you though," I continued, "is to contact a local senator and a few other politicians - including a former governor - that I have built campaign websites for, about your situation. How long have you lived here?"

"Dix annee- I mean, t-ten years." she stammered.

"If they can get your visa renewed, you can apply for citizenship." I informed her. "You will become a legal US citizen, and then you can get a business license to become a legitimate maid service. I will design a professional website for you and help you advertise. You will offer house cleanings only. No more blowjobs or fucking for extra cash, and that maid uniform is to be worn in this house only, if you wear anything at all. All the money you make will be yours. That's the deal, and it expires in five seconds."

"Oui!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms around me again. "I do not even have to think about it! Oh Monsieur Jacques, J'taime! Merci beaucoup!"

Monique suddenly looked puzzled.

"Why are you doing all of this for me?" she inquired. "I just broke your vase. You must be very angry with me."

"I am, but I think that at this point, we both need each other." I explained. "In time, perhaps you will come to love me, but for now I'll take whatever you have to offer in return for my offer to help you."

"I would like very much to live with you and be your maid." Monique replied. "I will give you whatever you wish as part of my obligation to you, but I really do think you are a wonderful man as well, Monsieur Jacques. I do think I could fall in love with you very easily."

"Then let's get this broken glass cleaned up." I said with a smile. "I have work to do, and you still have this house to clean up before dinner. Oh, and speaking of dinner, feel free to look through the freezer and cabinets. If you see something you think might be missing, make up a shopping list. As for your sleeping accommodations, all you have to do is join me in my bed tonight. What do you say? Voulez vous coucher avec moi?"

"Oui, Monsieur Jacques." she replied. "Ma corps est ton corps."

Now the Spanish have a saying, "Mi casa es su casa," which means "my house is your house," but I liked Monique's take on it much better: "My body is your body."

"You know what?" I piped up. "Forget the house cleaning for now. I think my penis needs another good cleaning first. You did such a wonderful job before, I think I'd like a repeat performance. What do you think?"

"I think," she said with a smile, "that you should show me to your boudoir, Cheri. I will... how you say... rock your fucking world."

This story can easily end here. It can also easily continue. Let me know if YOU want me to continue it into a short series though. There are enough of you following me, that I want my readers to make this decision for me this time. If I get 14 yay replies, I'll make it so.

12