Maid to Please

Story Info
Quest magazine investigates a sex scandal.
5.7k words
4.27
23.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

( A Quest Magazine Investigation.)

"I am lying here bound and helpless, watching the clock tick on, as the darkness slowly envelopes the room. It's all I can do, other than think about what will happen to me. The boy has done a good job of trussing me up, for, I cannot move from where he has left me. My hands and feet are tightly bound together as I lie on top of his bed. I am also gagged to prevent me from crying out to reveal my whereabouts.

I curse myself for allowing him to trick me. I should have known better. He is not much older than a boy, but, I should have known that all men are all the same. I am under no illusions as to what he plans to do with me when he returns.

Before he went down for dinner, he lifted my maid's uniform up high around my waist to reveal my stockings, suspenders and bare thighs. After that, he ran his hand over my exposed skin and I shuddered at his touch. I saw how he looked at me then, with pure unbridled lust. There was that sickening grin of triumph and a tell tale bulge in the crotch of his jeans. Oh yes, I have learned to read such signs over the years and I fear he plans to have me this long night. And my heart sinks when I realise that there may be very little I will be able to do about it........"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is an extract from the testimony of Maria Fernandez, a 33 years old female servant employed by the Walton family of Santa Monica in California. Maria came to work as a maid for the Walton's just 3 months ago from Venezuela. The family live in a large exclusive property set in extensive grounds and by any standards are extremely wealthy. They have several other servants to assist them run their house and grounds, all of them from South American countries.

There are 5 members of the Walton family comprising Mr and Mrs Walton and Mrs Walton's mother, together with 2 children; one daughter aged 25 and a son Robert aged 19. The family bedrooms, together with 2 guest rooms are located on the upper floors of the house, while the servants sleep in a low rise building behind and to the side of the main house.

What happened to Maria on the night of 4th March 2017 has been the subject of an investigation by Quest magazine.

With the victims cooperation, the full details of her ordeal can now be revealed for our readers. The transcript of interviews held with Maria is set out below. During the course of these interviews, our investigator was aware of many inconsistencies and factually incorrect statements made by Mrs Fernandez. Later, we were fortunate to interview Robert Walton who added a slightly different slant to the events which occurred there. For legal reasons, names have been changed, including the name of American family used in the report, otherwise nothing has been changed. The full story will feature in the June edition of the magazine.

Quest Magazine was first alerted to this story by a reader who was at the time a boy friend of another female servant working at the house. As this was a possible bondage and rape case, we felt it our duty to investigate and find out exactly what had occurred. As it turned out, Maria Fernandez declined to press charges and pleaded with us not to involve the Authorities or mention the name of the family involved. She was anxious to retain her job and carry on as before. She only agreed to talk to us, if we agreed to make a compensatory payment and to shield the family and herself from exposure.

In accordance with these conditions, she agreed to be tied up, again, exactly as she had been at the time of the incident and pose for photographs for our magazine article. We were then able to carry on with the story.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What follows is the transcript of the interviews carried out. As always, our experienced investigative reporter, Julia Montello, did an excellent job of coaxing out intimate details and shameful confessions.

Please read on............

Quest: (Julia Montello) We are interviewing Maria Fernandez on the 15/4/17 at the Red Robin restaurant in Santa Monica about her experiences at the Walton household, where she is employed as a maid.

"Maria, you are agreeable to talk to us about what happened there aren't you?"

Maria: "Yes, I will tell you what happened. But you must understand I am only doing this under protest. That interfering busy body had no right to go telling anybody about it."

Quest: "You are referring to Eduardo Diaz, the boyfriend of Sandra Ventaro are you not?"

Maria: "Yes, he had no right to do what he did. It could cost me my job and have me deported."

Quest: "Maria, you have nothing to fear from revealing what happened. I assure that no one will be able to identify you or your employers from what will appear in the publication.

Now let us begin. First of all tell me about your background and how you came to be working in the U.S.A as a maid."

Maria: "I come from Caracas in Venezuela and I am the eldest of 3 daughters in the Lopez family. I married in 2012 to Manuel Fernandez and we have 2 children. Unfortunately, our marriage broke up last year and I needed to get away from Venezuela and start a new life. My husband's family took control of the divorce proceedings and the court awarded custody of the children to them. Fortunately, a friend knew that there was a vacancy in the Walton household for a maid and put my name forward. Because my mother was an American citizen, I have dual nationality and was able to obtain a work visa. I came to work in the Walton house a few months ago."

Quest: Subsequent investigations revealed that Maria's answer was not completely honest. Apparently, her husband found out that she had been having an affair with her boss when she worked at the local hospital. Evidence of this was produced in the Court hearing and was mainly responsible for her failing to win the custody of her children.

Quest: "Maria, why don't you continue where you left off when telling us about the events of that night? Would you begin by describing your relationship with young Robert and how you came to be tied up in his bedroom?"

Maria: "O.K. I'll do my best".

(At this point Julia Montello noticed that Maria had helped herself to several glasses of white wine during and after their meal. As it helped Maria to relax and relate the story more vividly, she encouraged Maria to keep on drinking.)

Maria continues......

"Robert and I got on just fine. There was never any difficulty with him, not until that night. He was a shy boy, but, he seemed to like me, and, as time went on, we often exchanged pleasantries and had the odd joke going. But, he was never too familiar and I was always aware that I had a job to do and it was necessary to keep things proper and make sure he respected me. After all, I was 33 and he had only just turned 19."

(It is interesting to hear what Sandra Ventaro, a fellow worker, had to say about this in her statement)

Sandra: "Huh, she is not telling you the truth, that one. From the beginning she set out to flirt and seduce the male members of the household. Every chance she got she was swinging her hips and showing off her legs. Her uniform was too long for her liking so she made it shorter by several inches. And, she was always bending over when the men were around, showing off her the bare thighs above her stockings. She giggled when Robert started the practice of looking up her skirt when she walked up the stairs. It was just what she wanted. In my opinion she encouraged him and I was not shocked when I heard what had happened that night."

Quest: (When I read out what Sandra had said, Maria burst into tears.)

"Look Maria I want the truth from now on not a pack of lies. So come on be honest with us."

Maria: "Alright ...so I flirted a little with Mr Walton and Robert. It's not against the law is it? And I am not afraid to show off my legs, they are good legs, yes? And men like to look."

Quest: "Let me get this right. You bent over on the stairs fully knowing that Robert was standing at the bottom looking straight up your skirt?"

"How often did this sort of thing happen?"

Maria: "A couple of times a day. Sometimes Mr Walton had a look too, but, he wasn't as interested as Robert."

Quest: "Did Robert ever try to kiss you or put his hand up your skirt? Be truthful now?"

Maria: "Yes, on a couple of occasions. But, I just wanted to tease and be popular with the men. That was all. That way I would always keep my job.....you understand. I never wanted things to get out of control."

Quest: "Alright Maria, now you tell us what happened on the fateful night. And keep telling the absolute truth."

Maria: "I had finished for the day and was about to leave the house. Robert appeared in the doorway of his bedroom and called me over. I am trained to be obedient and serve the members of the family, so I went over to see what he wanted."

"He was holding a rope and told me he was trying to tie a reef knot, but, couldn't get it right. He had to demonstrate to his college class the next morning and was worried he was going to look a fool."

"Let me tie one on your wrist" he said and like a fool I offered it to him. In no time at all he had it tied tight. "Lets do some more" he grinned and yanked me into his bedroom. I started to protest but he slammed and locked the door. Then he tied my wrist to the bedpost.

I made a bad mistake at that point. I should have screamed or something. As it was, I tried to undo the knot and free myself. But, all I succeeded in doing was giving him time to surprise me with a gag in my mouth which he tied about my head. Now I had lost my chance to alert other people in the house.

Then Robert really got to work with tying me up properly. He had obviously planned out every move. And he was good at his knots. Each one was so tight. I was bound and secured in no time at all. As I said before, he had me lying on his bed with my skirt up around my waist. I felt so helpless and humiliated. He just stared at my panties and bare thighs and licked his lips.

"You'll be spending the night here, Maria," he told me. "But first I'm going down to have some dinner. A man needs food for a night of sexual activity."

I gasped in my gag at his audacity. At the same time, I closed my eyes and shuddered at what he had planned for me that night.

You must understand, I could not plead with him, or protest, let alone let anyone know about my captivity in his room."

Quest: "Did you regret the incidents on the stairs at that point?"

Maria: "Oh yes, very much so, but it was too late then. I had awakened a young man's lust."

Quest: "So you admit you brought this on yourself?"

(At this point Maria hung her head in shame and nodded. A few moments later she drained her glass and continued)

Maria: "Well it must have been about an hour before he came back. He knew what he was doing. He wanted the house nice and quiet with no interruptions. Anyway, the door opened and he came in. I was glad he was there at last. I was hoping he would let me go or at least take out the gag and allow me to plead with him. As it was, there was no chance of that. The gag stayed in.

He stood there staring at me, as if savouring my helpless state. Then he produced a camera and took a few photographs of me all tied up.

It was only then that he came to sit beside me. He slowly started to stoke my thighs as if thinking of what he should do first. Then he untied the ropes at my feet and pulled me up.

I didn't know what he was doing at first. Then, I realised he wanted me to stand and bend over his dressing table in the corner of the room. He positioned me so my legs were straight, my high heels on, with my bum pushed up high. Then my eyes widened in shock and disbelief as he produced a vicious looking whip. It was then that I realised to my horror that he was about to thrash me. And, by God, did he do just that. He gave it to me full measure. I could not believe the pain of that first swipe. My scream would have reverberated through the house had it not been for the gag in my mouth. And, I couldn't touch my poor bum as my hands were still tightly tied together at the front. "You bastard," I screamed. But of course the only sound I produced was a pathetic mewing sound.

Then he swiped me again and again. My bum must have looked like it was on fire.

I was desperate for him to stop and my pleading eyes must have delivered the message, because he did stop. He leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"Now you are going to be a good girl for me, Maria, aren't you?"

I nodded desperately.

"You will obey me instantly and do everything and anything I tell you."

Again, I nodded.

"You will do everything for me that you would for a husband or a lover......yes?"

I closed my eyes in shame and felt dizzy with the consequences of what he was expecting me to do.

But, as he put the whip up to my eyes, I had no alternative but to nod in pathetic defeat.

At that point, he chuckled in triumph. In just a few minutes he had broken my spirit.

"Now I am going to take off your gag. And I warn you if you speak or make a sound without my permission the gag will go back on and I will give you at least double of the punishment I have just given you."

I nodded again and breathed a sigh of relief as the gag came off. Later, I realised that he wanted my mouth free for kissing and other purposes, but, I didn't cotton on to that at the time.

I was desperate to talk to him and plead for my release, but, I was well aware of the thrashing I could get if I attempted to disobey him. So I kept my mouth firmly shut. I could tell he was pleased with that."

Quest: "So, what you are telling me is that you effectively became his slave for the evening. You're a married woman of 33 years and you put your body at the disposal of a mere youth of 19, to do with you as he wished?"

(Maria hung her head in shame and nodded.......a defeated women if ever there was one."

After a brief pause, she continued.

Maria: "Then to my shame and embarrassment he took off my bra. I didn't know where to put myself. He told me what great tits I had and started to help himself to them. He spent ages holding them, squeezing, feeling, tweaking my nipples. It had been a long time since they had been handled in such a manner."

Quest: "Maria, tell the truth. Did you enjoy what Robert was doing to you?"

(Maria blushed red and took another drink)

Maria: "I have always been sensitive to sustained caressing of my breasts and nipples. But, Robert was rough also. Mamma Mia! I could not prevent my body from becoming aroused.

Then, when he had partaken for long enough, his hand drifted down to my thighs. I remember soft tremors running through my loins. He ignored my whimpered protest and pushed my legs apart. Then he boldly stroked my pussy through my panties before covering my bare thighs with his kisses.

After a few minutes, he stopped and demanded that my panties come off. My eyes silently protested, but, to no avail. Throughout the night, I was to learn that whatever Robert wanted, Robert got.

Pretty soon he had them off and was sniffing them as I bit my lip with shame.

Then he buried his head between my legs and started to lick and suck at my pussy."

Quest: "You must have been in a right state at that point?"

Maria: "God, you are so right. You are a woman you will understand. My body responded to him as if it was desperate for sex. My vagina was wet to the point of embarrassment and I was ready to be fucked. Then I got the first look at his cock. It was big and manly. He was equipped and ready to do a man's job. And, I have to tell you, I wanted that same cock inside me. Yes, I was desperate for him to fuck me and to hell with the consequences."

Quest: "So you surrendered your body willingly to a young boy, the son of your employer? You gave yourself to someone half your age. And, you were still technically married, let's not forget that."

Maria: "Don't you see that I was too far gone to care. He had aroused me to the point of no return. Later, I was very much ashamed at how I had behaved, but, at that point, I simply couldn't help myself. That's when we started kissing.......Passionate kissing, French kissing..... The lust was just boiling over."

Quest: "And then he fucked you?"

Maria: "Oh yes, the sex was fantastic."

Quest: "And you cooperated to the fullest extent?"

Maria: "Absolutely. His big cock slid easily into my wet vagina. He pushed it in as far as it would go. Then he started to fuck me, slowly and competently. God help me, I just surrendered to him.

He fucked me and fucked me, on and on and on....... And all the time I felt the sensations in my loins building up. As he thrust into me, I thrust back. I could not help myself. I was in ecstasy. Soon we were fucking in unison, frantically.........desperate for our mutual orgasms. Then I felt myself coming and cried out. Robert put his hand over my mouth to stifle my cries as my body shuddered to a climax. Then Robert came too, spurting his spunk inside my vagina. I thought he would never stop pumping his stuff into me.

Then we fell back onto the bed completely exhausted. It seemed ages before either of us moved."

Quest: "What happened then?"

Maria: "Robert couldn't seem to get enough of me. For what seemed ages, he began stroking and kissing me again."

Quest: "Did he get you aroused again?"

Maria: "Oh yes, very easily. It didn't take him very long to work out just where to touch me and how to get me going. Soon, he had me all wet again. His fingers cleverly worked my clit and tormented my nipples. Soon I was desperate for him to fuck me again.

This time he took me from behind as I kneeled on the edge of the bed. He kept it up longer this time.

For a young boy he certainly knew how to pleasure a woman."

Quest: "And did you have another orgasm?"

Maria: "Oh yes, if anything, even better than before."

Quest: "So you were no longer concerned about escaping from his room?"

Maria: No, I wanted to stay there forever and be his prisoner of love

Quest: "Was there more sex that night?"

Maria: "Oh, yes....... lots more. Lots of kissing, blow jobs, everything he wanted. We were at it all night. He couldn't seem to get enough of my body."

Quest: "So when did you leave his room?"

Maria: "Early the next morning. I managed to slip out and use the bathroom. Then I put on my uniform and pretended I had just come into the house to start work."

Quest: "And have you had sex with Robert since?"

Maria: "What do you think?"

Quest: "Would you say you have a relationship with him now?"

Maria: "No, it's just lust. We both know that."

At that point the interview ended. Maria Fernandez reiterated her intention not to proceed with any complaint against Robert Walton and once again cursed her colleague's boyfriend for causing so much fuss.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two days later, Julia Montello met Robert Walton. He had agreed to talk to her about the incident and they met at a downtown bar one afternoon.

Julia allowed him to read Maria's interview and asked him if it accorded with his version of events.

Robert: "Yeah, that's pretty much how it happened. Although, she was easier to ensnare than she suggests here."

Quest: "What do you mean?"

Robert: "Well I was in my room writing up some work for college, when she appeared in the doorway.

And just the sight of her in that short skirt made my mouth go dry.

12