Maid Up

Story Info
Made a faggot by a rival, he turns it around.
832 words
4.11
7.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maid Up

A Short Story

By Maryanne Peters

I knew what he wanted, and he got what he paid for, but I wanted more. It takes someone who was once a guy to understand that commitment is a man's enemy, but a girl's necessity.

You look hard enough on the Dark Web and you will find them - agencies who can take on somebody of your choosing and weaken and feminize them to the point that they can be actually be fucked by the man who paid the bill, without the ability to fight back.

That is what he did to me. One moment I was leading a normal life, and then I woke up with the the man I had once badly reamed out in a commercial deal with his cock up my well lubed ass.

Well, you can't fight back physically anyway. They agencies use hormones to destroy your muscles and drugs to soften your mind, and sometimes with aversion and pleasure therapy they modify your butthole to become the seat of your orgasm.

It seems that you have no option to lie back and take the man who hates you deep inside you and squeal before he pulls out and sneers at you - "This is what it means to be a feminized faggot."

Some men might consider this to be the ultimate payback. They choose a man that they hate, or want to debase. This is how the threat -- "I'm gonna fuck you" can made real. "Now you know how it feels to be really fucked... and who's doing it? I am, Bitch. That's who."

But here we are. It is me and him. Who is the faggot? It is the woman with the long soft brown hair lying on the bed, with her luscious painted lips trembling with delight and her naturally grown and perfectly rounded breasts heaving, their nipple sensitive to the point of agony. Yes, that is me, and a few vestiges of manhood belong, but not many. I have enough to know reality when I see it.

I cannot resist so I beg for him to take me. I can't fight him, so I welcome him in. But most importantly of all, I have pulled out all stops to be so completely a woman that to call me faggot seems ridiculous.

"Please get me a vagina. Get me that and I will be yours. We will run away together." It is not rape if you are begging for it. It is not abuse if you want it.

He used to insist on the maid uniform. What is that all about? He wants me to be servile and less than him, because when I was a man I was in charge and he hated it. Now he wants me to be a mere servant. But I am better than that. Hell, I am better than him and I always have been -- way better. He has no idea what he is dealing with. If there is one thing that I have learned out of being feminized it is that men are seldom in control beyond the physical.

Mental power is always stronger. Even a man should know that. It is just a question of finding his weaknesses.

I know that I am breaking through. Every time he sees me now, I know he sees less of the faggot and more of the woman. That's because I am putting in the effort to remove everything masculine about me. Because to be a complete woman is to have power over men. I just need that vagina. Then I am a prospective wife. When he is married to me then we will see who is in charge.

But for now, I just need to keep things going a while longer. I need to make sure that his orgasm will be earth-shattering. I need to stay looking better than just pretty and as hungry as a nymphomaniac. I need to look absolute gorgeous so that he wants to be seen with me. I want other men to wish that I was theirs. I want to touch him in a way that they believe that I worship him and want him inside right now. And when he is, I need to squeeze down and wriggle a little at just the right time. I need him to want me... forever.

And when he does, I'll tell him that I want him too. I will cry a little, and his hate will turn to love. Men like him hate faggots, but they love to love girls like me.

I'll wear the maid costume only because it helps to hide the truth from him. He thinks that if I fluff his cock with my feather duster while I am wearing an apron then he is in charge, but when I pull it away and I see the pleading look in his eyes, I know I am.

The End

© Maryanne Peters 2022