Maidan

Story Info
A teenage Indian girl turns into a voyeur.
3k words
4.1
23.3k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the daughter of the head master wasn't an easy life. I was still at a very young age when my father was transferred to a remote village in North India, and this was probably my fourth transfer in three years, I was understandably upset with it, I never got to make any friends and the constant shifting of houses was a chore. Getting back to the story, this took place when I was probably nineteen years old, it was just me, my mother and my father, I was their only child. We had moved to a really small village where my father was posted as the head master, we took a small house for rent, only upside to it was that we had a great view, a large ten-hectare plot of land stood at the front of the property, green and full of tall grass it was beautiful.

I was done with my school and was taking a year off to decide what next to do in my life, and since I was done with school and had nothing else to do in this small village, I spent nearly all my time just lazily lounging around the house and sleeping. My favourite pastime was to drag a big reclining chair to the front yard and fall asleep under the warm sun.

I must have spent a few weeks doing this when one day just by change, I woke up in the middle of my nap, no reason why I woke up but the moment I opened my eyes I saw a lady, maybe in her forties, well dressed and quiet good looking quietly sneak past the farm. It wasn't unusual to see women go into the farms since some of them did work there but it wasn't harvesting season and this woman definitely did not look like she works in the fields.

I didn't put much thought into it and since I was still half awake, I just fell asleep again. It wasn't for a few more days when I saw her once again, same curvy fair looking woman sneak past my house and into the fields. Now I was curious, more than curious, there was no reason for her to be sneaking around like this. Since I didn't have anything else to do other than sleep, I decided to investigate. The next day, I decided to do the same thing I always do, pull up my chair and sleep, but this time I was merely pretending to sleep. I did the usual arm over my eyes pretend sleep pose and as usual there she was, around 1:30 in the afternoon, looking around to make sure I was sleeping, then looking back at the street from where she came then heading quietly into the fields.

I waited for about a minute until she was just out of sight then got up and followed her, I made sure she was always in sight but not too close. I followed her into the tall grass, I knew I would lose her if didn't catch up to her so I rushed in behind her, I could see that grass bent ahead of me where she had walked that way I could easily follow her. I spent another 5 minutes or so still following her, and by this time my curiosity was at its peak. The grass was taller than me and thick, I could barely see more than a few feet ahead of myself but since the grass was fresh it didn't make much noise as I walked through it. Another minute or so and I could finally see an end to the grass, there was an opening a few feet ahead of me, I slowed down and bent over and got down on my knees, I moved slowly towards the edge and knelt down completely.

I could see the woman now; her back was now facing me and she was maybe 15-20 feet away from me. She was just walking around the opening, the opening must have been 30-40 feet wide, few piles of dried grass and some farm equipment's were kept around the place so I guess this was where the workers usually had their meals or kept their equipment I guessed. The woman waited for another 15 minutes and I waited with her, it was now almost 2:30 when I finally saw someone walk into the opening. He was a kid, maybe my age, thin and short, maybe 5 feet 7 inches at the most. He wasn't dressed well and his hair definitely needed a cut. He was a direct contrast to the woman, she was tall, maybe 5 feet 9 inches, curvy, fair, good looking, fancy clothes.

Barely a second passed when I saw the woman rush towards the boy, grab him by the hips and hug him tight, his body was pressed against her real tight. The boy still had his arms at his sides, probably didn't have enough time to react to the sudden rush from the woman. She hugged him and swayed side to side. I could definitely hear them say something to each other but since I was a bit far away and since they were whispering, I couldn't make out anything.

A couple of minutes passed and the woman suddenly broke into laughter and broke the hug, she pinched the boy's cheek and pulled his head close in her arms, their sides were facing me so I could easily make out their exact movements, she held the boys head in her hands and the next thing I knew they began to kiss, deep passionate wild kissing. My heart went crazy at this point, and their mouths were running wild over each other's. Their hands were all over each other, the boy had his hands over the woman's ass, he could barely get a firm grip over it since it was that curvy and the woman's hands were around the boy's neck. The woman clearly had control over what was happening, she was the dominant one, that much was quite clear. The woman was a few inches taller than him so I did look a bit odd but it was most definitely hot to say the least.

Since I was a good distance away from them, I couldn't hear what they were saying but now the woman said something to him as she held his face in her hands, the boy smiled and pulled the pallu of her sarree to the side and in one swift motion her huge tits were now hanging partially revealed. He basically smashed his face into her chest and with a loud moan the woman pushed his face further in and started working on the hooks from below. As her hands worked to pull her blouse open, I saw that she wasn't wearing a bra and in a couple of seconds her tits were completely exposed, not a moment passed and the young boy took her right nipple in his mouth. I could feel my own nipples stiffen at the sight of what was going on. As odd and strange as it looked it was definitely hot, the mix of the combination and their wild behaviour was unlike anything I had ever seen in my life, and that was understandable as I was still a virgin and had only watched a couple of porn movies in my life, this was something far beyond my imagination.

The boy was now working her left tit with his hands as his mouth locked and licked onto her right nipple. His hands skilfully massaged the bottom of her right breast as his tongue worked on getting her nipple wet from above. The woman's hands worked on his pants, one hand rubbed against the length of his zipper desperately trying to grab and hold onto it from over the material of his pants while the other hand worked on trying to unbutton his shorts. He let go of his left hand from her breast and helped her take off his pants, she bent down and pulled his pants and underwear aside and threw them aside, thankfully it landed in the opposite direction, where I would have been if I was on that side.

His cock, was the first cock I had seen in my life, directly that is and since it was the first cock I had seen I had nothing to compare it with except the porn movies I had seen. It was big, I don't know how big but it was out of proportion to his body so I would say for his height it was quiet big and his balls were also pretty big and full. Thinking about it now after all those years I would have to say it was maybe seven inches in length. Since his pants were no longer in the way, the woman had her hands over it and stroking it rather violently, up and down, side by side her hands moved holding him tight. The boy moaned and stirred a bit as she jerked him. His mouth was moving around faster around her nipples, her head swung back and she grabbed him by the hair forcing to suck harder. She moaned loud and then stopped him as her body began to sway around as if she was weak at the knees for a moment.

She whispered something in his ear and he began to undress her, he pulled her sarree aside, she was now completely naked, guess she wasn't wearing any underwear either. I would say she came prepared for convenience sake. She was gorgeous looking, she was curvy that much I could see even as she was clothed but now seeing her stark naked I could see that she was incredible, her tits were round and firm, her asscheeks were perfectly round and bouncy, her stomach wasn't flat like a models but I wasn't bulging like it usually is on a woman probably her age, her legs were shapely and clean shaven, her pussy, it was the first vagina I had seen same as the boys cock but this pussy was pretty and pink, I could tell from just looking that it was probably soft and delicate, the lips of her pussy were longer than my own and she was clean shaken. It was truly a sight to behold.

She stood around there for a while as the boy took in the sights same as me, and as I stared at her she walked over onto the other side and moved some of the farm equipment aside, she sat down on some grass that was bent flat, she sat down and spread her legs, the boy without having been told a word knelt in front of her and followed her fingers to her pussy. As I gasped slowly as he stuck his index finger in her vagina and began licking her pussy. Her pussy was facing me but the boy was blocking my view slightly from the side, but I could make out just enough, he was fingering her fast and violently as his mouth worked with incredible talent on her pussy, every few seconds as his head moved, I could see how he moved his tongue. I thought his skill at handling her breast was amazing but seeing him lick her pussy I could definitely say that they were doing this for a long time, he knew where to touch her and what to do exactly to make her feel good. With each lick and kiss of her clit and pussy lips she smiled and moaned holding onto his head and then onto the grass by her sides alternating between both every once in a while.

As every moment passed her moaning and movements grew more aggressive and faster, at first it started slow but now it felt more like a train travelling at full speed and I guess it was about to reach the destination. One violent scream and shake of her body and she pushed him away from her, I knew from her body language that she had just finished having an orgasm and I can quiet honestly tell that it was a very satisfactory orgasm. Her body was rolling side to side and she was breathing hard but she was happy, she was smiling and giggling. One of her hands were massing and pulling on her nipples and the other was between her legs rubbing herself slowly.

She motioned him to come over with her finger and he obeyed without hesitation or a single moments thought. She spread her legs wide and he positioned himself between her legs, from directly behind I could see his balls swinging in the air as he moved to penetrate her. His cock stood up straight ready to do what was needed, moments of jealousy were ever present in me but the excitement of watching them was enough to keep me distracted.

He positioned himself right at the entrance of her pussy as he slowly knelt over her, he knew somehow probably through experience how to position himself and without struggle he thrust into her. And from the view that I had, that is directly behind the couple, it gave me the perfect view of the penetration, her legs spread wide and his head dipped back, as he arched his back, I could see the entire length of his large cock head disappear inside her pink pussy. Moaning softly she grabbed at the grass at her sides. He slowly eased more and more into her, her pussy was wet, dripping wet clenched onto the length of his cock firmly. Her wetness was shining back as if she was covered in a thick layer of oil, either from all the licking or from her own wetness, it was slippery enough to allow the boys young cock to enter with least amount of effort.

Slowly with inch to inch progression the cock was now completely inside her, only thing visible to me was his balls hanging in the air, she moved her legs around to wrap them around his body, as she did this her arms moved around his neck, she was now completely wrapped tightly around his body. She whispered something to him in his ear and the boy smiled and nodded, I wasn't close enough to hear it but it was probably instructions on how to fuck her I could assume. The boy positioned himself higher a bit now and without a second's gap, he pulled his cock out and like a bullet leaving a gun, he pushed himself onto her again. His entire body raised itself off the ground and thrust it onto hers. With each slam of his cock she moaned, loudly, she knew she was too far for anyone to hear so she didn't bother keeping quiet, and I don't think her volume was under her control anyway.

He slammed into her like a machine and she received him with her open legs and screamed in joy. His thrusts were now one every second, his small skinny body against her looked strange but incredibly arousing.

As I was thinking this the lady lifted her saree to reveal her thick and plump thighs. As she pulled away, I could now see her vagina as well, it was mildly hairy, as if she had shaved recently but hair had grown back. She gestured him to come over and in seconds his cock was near the entrance of her pussy. They didn't waste any time and immediately he began to push his cock inside her. She moaned loudly as he laid on top of her. Her legs raised in the air she shook softly and moaned, he began to move his hips and his cock went in and out slowly. Every time it went in she would moan loudly and he would breathe hard.

Few more minutes he was fucking her softly, maybe one stroke every 2 to 3 seconds, then after a little while, he started to go fast. Now he was very aggressive, he was fucking her one shot each second and she was grabbing his hips and pushing deeper. They both were not afraid of the noise and continued to be loud. They were so loud I was afraid someone will hear, but because of the distance and tall grass they knew it was impossible for anyone to hear. I watched and saw him shake his hips sideways and then other side, it was really nice to see different types of strokes, I never imagined fucking was so stylish. They spent another 20 minutes fucking madly, and with each stroke my own heartbeat was going wild. After a while suddenly the boy groaned and stopped. I realised that he had now finished orgasm, he had released his sperm inside her. He stopped and suddenly fell next to her like he was exhausted. The lady laughed and kissed him on his cheek, she wiped the sperm with her handkerchief and also fell asleep. They both rested now and were in deep sleep as if unconscious.

I realised it was time for me to slowly get up and leave as they might get up and leave immediately after waking up.

I moved slowly and went back to the house, I saw the lady leave about 1 hour after I left the field, she was wearing her clothes all neatly and hiding. I smiled knowing how she was dirty and naughty not so long ago, now she looks like an upper-class lady with her rich clothes and looks.

This went on for several months, they would come to the fields every week maybe 3-4 times and have sex. I would see them in different positions and styles. I always wanted to just go join them but I didn't have the courage to do it. I never found out who those two were, after a few months they stopped coming here, maybe they got caught, maybe found a better place, I always wondered. But the memories they left me were amazing and led me to do so many of my own naughty experiences later in life.