Maiden of the Red Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray's heart dropped to his stomach. But he steeled his nerves, unwilling to show fear. She had vaporized a Lesser Demon without even as much as an incantation. What would she do to him?

Flay his skin?

Burn him alive from the inside out?

Neither.

Instead, she placed a hand on his cheek. Her hand was soft. Her touch light as a feather. From this close he could smell her, a mix of spring rain and fresh cut grass. "You're many things, Raymond Grayson Wolfe." She said, her voice soft and gentle. "Hunter, warrior...but you've rarely shown this side of yourself to anyone."

Her thumb stroked his cheek sending chills down his spine.

"I can feel your pain, your loss. It's a massive hole that continues to eat away at you. Each day it takes a little from you..." Lucy continued, her shifting eyes taking on a bright orange color. "Tell me, how long have you held onto that anger? The anger of having a loved one taken from you."

Ray looked away, his hand softly removing Lucy's. "Don't look into my mind." He said, his voice coming out harder and harsher than expected.

That incident, that was what drove him. That was what had kept him going all these years. Long after the anger and sorrow had faded. The pain.

Lucy looked away; her eyes focused on the ground. "Sorry." She said softly. "I can't help it...the two of us are...bonded."

"Bonded?"

She nodded. "That night. The night that I was...brought into existence...you interrupted the ritual. That man was only able to bring a portion of me onto this plane. I was...fractured. My soul, my power, my mind were all splintered. I was a newborn birthed by a wicked man. Helpless and vulnerable. So, I sought out someone to fill in the cracked and broken portions of my being."

Ray suddenly recalled a vision he had on the night of the ritual. A vision of a women begging him to help her. To merge his strength with her own. Was that Ishtar? No, Lucy. Her name was Lucy now. He recalled willingly sharing a portion of his soul with that woman. It hadn't been a dream.

"I found you."

"That was you." Ray said quietly.

Lucy nodded again. Her expression was an ocean of calm. "My soul took a portion of your soul in order to heal itself."

Ray stiffened.

"Calm down." Garuban said from his wrist. "You humans think of your soul as if it was some finite ball of spiritual existence. It's not. Your soul grows and renews itself. You give parts of your soul to people and things. A loved one, a friend, a hobby, a passion, all take a tiny fragment of your soul. And in return, your soul replenishes and grows from the experience. From everything, I can sense, you're still as complete as you could possibly be."

"So, she has a part of me inside her soul?"

Ray practically felt Garuban shrug against his wrist. "I already told you. Her soul is a huge mishmash of other souls put together. A small fraction of yours won't really matter in this case. It's like pouring a bottle of water into the ocean."

That was a relief, to say the least. Of course, that left the critical question of what to do with her? He had neglected to mention to Seven that he had found Ishtar. Nevertheless, if his theories about Koresh were correct, then his best option was to keep her away from him. The best option was for him to banish her back to the NetherRealm.

But if he did, what did that mean for the souls within her body?

Was a part of him inside of her as well?

"I saw everything..." she said quietly. "When you gave me a portion of your soul, I felt everything. Despite all you've seen, all you've suffered, you still protect those around you."

She had held him like this before, and there was a familiar sense of warmth and comfort in the embrace. He looked into her eyes, this time they were a deep shade of blue. Blue as bright as the endless sky and as dark as the deepest ocean depths.

No.

This was wrong. He couldn't. Ray pulled away from the embrace.

"What's wrong?" Lucy asked.

"I...can't." Ray said looking away, not daring to meet her eyes. "It's not right."

She placed a hand on his cheek and turned his face to look at her. "What's not right?" She asked.

Ray shook his head. "Your body."

"Is my own and no one else's." Lucy said, "It was formed by Ishtar's power, taken from the torn souls of the girls that man sacrificed. I may have originated from them, but I am me and only me." She moved closer to him, from this close her fragrance was overwhelming, intoxicating. "My choices are my own and I choose you."

And before Ray could react, her lips met his.

The kiss was soft and sweet. Ray lost himself in the warm comfort of her touch. The tenderness of her lips and the familiar fragrance of her hair. He dove deeper into the kiss, wrapping his arms around her back, pulling her closer to him. Her soft curves pressed against him, eliciting a response from his manhood.

He broke away from her lips to trail a line of soft kisses along the delicate line of her jaw. Lucy moaned softly at his touch, pressing herself onto him. Ray's cock stiffened in response, knowing what was coming. He guided her to his bed, his lips never leaving her own. He was drunk on her. Drunk on the feeling of her, her smell, her taste. Every curve, every sensation, activated feelings and needs that had long been dormant.

She opened her mouth to him, deepening the kiss, her tongue wrapping around his. Their tongues danced together in an endless waltz of need and desire. She tasted of spring, of warmth and of comfort.

Soft hands found the insides of his coat and gently stripped it away from him. The long coat fell to the ground, pooling around their feet. Lucy got bolder, her kisses growing more aggressive with each second. Delicate, deft fingers undid the buttons of his shirt, exposing his bare chest to her in the process. Somehow, Lucy's clothes simply melted away from her, disappearing as if they had been made of air or ether rather than any earthly material.

His hands traced a path down her spine and hands gently grabbed the peach of her ass. He pulled her into him, pressing her softness against him. Lucy mewled softly in response, yet she continued to kiss him. Her movements were gentle and tender as if she were testing him, teasing him with what was to come.

"Do you want me?" Lucy asked, her voice husky and filled with need. "Like how I want you?"

Ray didn't answer. Instead he kissed her again, tasting her, breathing her in.

Her lips found his neck. Ray groaned softly as she kissed and bit at the flesh. A soft, but determined, hand lead him to the small couch in the room. Another demanding push and Ray found himself seated onto the couch. Lucy quickly straddled him, pressing her full weight against his hardening cock.

"I can feel you." She moaned, her voice tingling with desire. "Let me take care of you."

***

Ishtar, Lily, no Lucy. Her name was Lucy, now and forever, found his lips again. They kissed more passionately than before. Their tongues meeting, wrapping and unwrapping Ray's apprehension had dissolved allowing him to lose himself in her. The bond between them strummed like music in her mind. Every kiss, caress and moan a different frequency; mixing and melding until they formed a melody within her.

Their song.

Her fingers, nimble and deft, undid the buttons of his shirt allowing it to slip from his front. Her hands ran themselves over his chest. Lean muscle, more suited for endurance and speed, rather than raw bullish strength. She moved downwards, kissing his neck, his chest, his stomach, inching ever closer to the prize between his legs. That hardened point of desire.

Practiced, skillful fingers undid the button of his pants and pulled out his cock.

At last.

She had been waiting for this. Wanting this since she had sensed the bond between them. They were one. She was his and he was her's. He just hadn't realized it yet.

She would teach him.

He groaned as she took him into her mouth. She sucked him with all the skill of thirteen fuck slaves and one fertility goddess behind her. Her tongue wrapping and unwrapping around the silken shaft and spiraled around the bulbous head. She took him as deep as she could, allowing his full length into her mouth. She took him into her throat with practiced ease.

That Man had taught her souls well.

****

He was pulled from his Dream Walking by a sudden jolt of power. Glee filled him.

The foolish girl had recalled a memory of him and thus had recreated a link back to him. He tugged on that tiny miniscule string of memory, desperate to trace it back to its root of origin. Latila sat up next to him and laid her head against his chest.

"Master?" She asked. "Do you sense something?"

He smiled and gathered the shadows to him. The room grew dark and cold as the shadows coalesced into his hand. A ball of wild chaos. Candles snuffed out, a sudden freezing wind blew in nowhere as the blackness formed into a mask.

His mask.

He placed the mask on his face. Now he was ready to work.

He turned to face Latila who had sat up to face him. Her eyes eagerly shining.

So willing. So obedient.

"It seems I may have work for you to do after all, my dear Shadow Demon."

****

Ray groaned as Lucy continued to work on his cock.

So long.

It had been so fucking long since he had been with anyone. How long had it been since he had felt the touch of a woman? Breathed her scent in? Tasted her? Not since he had lost Ava. So much of his life, of his being, had been devoted to hunting that he had forgotten the touch of a woman.

Lucy reminded him.

'

She was skilled.

That much was to be expected from a fertility goddess.

Her tongue ran up the thick vein of his cock. She stopped to plant a light kiss upon his cock's engorged purple head before taking him into her mouth again.

He groaned and ran his fingers through her hair, enjoying the way the silky strands fell through his digits.

Deeper and deeper she took him until his cock met with resistance.

Her throat.

She pulled him out of her mouth, took a breath and took him in again until his cock was able to break through that final barrier. There was a slight gagging noise as he pierced through. His knees nearly buckled from the pleasure. No woman had ever taken him into her throat before. The feeling of his shaft and cockhead wrapped by her tight throat muscles was indescribably heavenly. His knees buckled as Lucy held him there for as long as humanly possible before pulling away and simultaneously coughing and inhaling air.

Lucy smiled at him, a smile warm enough to melt ice, before diving back in.

Her hands stroked his shaft, slick with spit and precum, as she suckled on the base of his cock. Her ever shifting colored eyes never left his own as she pleasured him.

Contact.

He shivered as he realized that she wanted to do this. That she was enjoying this.

Was this their bond?

Was this what she had meant when she said they were bonded? That he could feel what she felt?

Lucy continued to suck him. Switching between taking his full length down her throat, licking his shaft and sucking on his swollen cockhead. His knees buckled and nearly gave out on him when she took the base of his cock's swollen vein into her mouth and sucked, her hand gliding up and down on his shaft as she did. He felt his pleasure build, slowly inching to that climax.

But what about her?

What about her pleasure?

She deserved to be pleasured too.

Two hands cupped her face and brought it away from his groin. Lucy reluctantly disengaged and crawled up so their faces were level with each other. His lips met her own in a passionate kiss. She moaned into the kiss as he tasted himself on her. His lips moved onto her neck, kissing and biting at the tight flesh. Lucy groaned in response, her fingers running through his hair as he continued to move downwards. He laid a trail of kisses down her chest, stopping at her modest breast.

He took her nipple into his mouth and Lucy cried out in response. His tongue danced around the surface of her nipple before flicking against the hardened nub.

"Oh that feels so good..." she moaned, her voice came out in cracked high pitched tones. His hand drifted down to that point between her legs as he switched breasts.

A finger dipped into her wetness, barely breaking the surface, as he took her into his mouth again. He hesitated for a moment and their eyes met. She gave him a soft, gentle nod and that was all the confirmation he needed. He sucked on her nipple as his fingers found her clit.

A jolt of electricity blazed through Lucy as Ray's two pronged assault on her senses began. His two fingers pressed against the hardened nub of her clit, activating whatever pleasure neurons were gathered there, while his mouth alternated between her two nipples; kissing, biting and sucking.

"I'm gonna cum." She whimpered as he continued to pleasure her.

Two fingers dipped into her cunt, the wet passage wrapping around his digits in response. That did it. Her orgasm washed over her body causing Lucy to let out a silent scream of pleasure. Her legs went rigid and violently shuddered. Her juices spilled out from within her as she came, her cunt tightening itself around his digits.

Ray wrapped his arms around her as she rode the wave of ecstasy surging through her body. Nothing else mattered at that moment. Not Ray's duty as a Hunter, Lucy's status or the orders of the Thirteen. Slowly, her body softened and relaxed as she came down from the force of her orgasm. Lucy's hand, soft and tender, came up to cup his face and bring it closer for another kiss.

"Fuck me." she whispered into the kiss.

"What?"

"Fuck me." she said again, her finger stroking his cheek.

Ray looked away. Could he possibly go that far? Lucy was...an aberration. A construct of over a dozen souls. Yes, she was skilled. But for him to fuck her, to take her, to make her his.

It was wrong.

No different than what Koresh wanted from her.

Lucy spoke again, as if she sensed his hesitation. "Is it the body?" She asked.

"It's not right." Ray said with a quiet nod he looked at his fingers still soaked with his juices. "You're not..."

Lucy straddled him, placing the full weight of her body onto his lap. His cock stiffened at the warmth and softness of her body.

"My former selves were slaves to that Man," she murmured. Her wet cunt pushed against his hardened length as she moved. Ray groaned as she began to rock in his lap. Her wet cunt sliding up and down on his cock as she moved.

"I was forced into this body against my will. Up until now, none of my choices were my own." She hissed. Her voice came out in strained tones, as she continued to grind against him. "But this one is. And my choice is you. I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me yours."

She placed a hand onto his chest and forcefully pushed him onto his back. Her right hand had found the base of his cock, her grip light but strong.She positioned his manhood towards the entrance of her pussy. "Do you want me?" She whispered as she rubbed the tip against her pussy. The heat from her cunt warmed his cock and he could practically feel her folds itching to take him; teasing him with what was to come.

Ray swallowed and nodded.

Lucy smiled and sank her full weight onto him, fully burying his cock inside of her.

The two moaned in unison as Lucy slowly began to move, grinding her hips back and forth. Ray's hands found two handfuls of her perfect ass and slowly began to thrust into her. They groaned as they slowly built a rhythm of Lucy's rocking and Ray's thrusting.

"God, you feel so fucking good inside of me." Lucy moaned, as she ground into him. Her hands, strong and demanding yet somehow soft, gripped his shoulders as she continued to ride him. She threw her head back and let out an earth shattering howl as her orgasm overtook her. Her cunt tightened around his shaft as she rode that wave and collapsed onto him, shivering and out of breath.

She was something else. Completely different from the demure and pensive girl that he had brought black to his home. A literal force of nature. A woman, unafraid and unashamed. And it took all of Ray's being not to lose himself in her touch, her feel, her scent.

As Lucy laid there atop of him, still and content, a thought crossed his mind.

Was that all? Have you connected enough with her?

No.

No, he hadn't.

His arms wrapped around her perfect body and they rolled so that the two had shifted positions with Ray now on top. He began to fuck her in the traditional missionary position. Lucy moaned as he drove his cock into her, his hips building to a rhythm of quick shallow stabs mixed in with deep slow thrusts.

Her legs wrapped around his waist as he moved inside of her, savoring the tight, warmth of her cunt.

He had missed this.

The feel of a woman. The warm embrace of her pussy around his cock. The sensation of connecting with her. The joining of their bodies, of their pleasures, together until it became impossible to differentiate between the two.

"Fuck me, Raymond Grayson Wolfe." Lucy challenged. "Fuck me."

Ray grunted and continued to move his hips. Close. He was so fucking close to cumming. Every contraction of her cunt, every time his cock bottomed out inside of her, it all brought him close to that inevitable peak.

"You're gonna cum aren't you." Lucy said, placing a tender hand on his cheek.

Ray nodded with a grunt and looked away.

"Cum inside me." She said softly, her voice straining to come out from the sheer pleasure. "I want you to cum inside me."

"Can't." Ray grunted, his hips were a blur as he pounded her. "Shouldn't."

Lucy shook her head. "Do it, Raymond Grayson Wolfe, I want you to." She whispered. Her pussy's grip on his cock was nearly too much to bear. "I'm yours just as much as you are mine. Cum inside me. DO IT."

Ray's vision went white as he came. His cock burying itself to the hilt as it exploded inside of Lucy's exquisite pussy. Lucy's arms wrapped around as her orgasm crashed into her. Her cunt spasmed around his cock as it milked it for every possible drop of cum.

He felt his body go numb as it collapsed. The day's events, the battle in the wedding hall, his conversations with Garuban and his travels through the ways to meet with the Thirteen, had all finally taken it's toll on him.

Ray laid his head on her chest, content to listen to her heartbeat. Content to feel connected to someone again after so long. His mind foggy with exhaustion as his breathing synchronized with Lucy's.

"Shh, I've got you." Lucy said, her arms gently wrapping around his head. "Just rest for now."

Ray let himself slip away into sleep as he laid on her.

****

Warmth.

He dreamed of warmth.

The warmth of the sun. The warmth of family. The warmth of a lover's embrace.

Ray opened his eyes and found himself sitting on a porch in a small neighborhood. The place was every family's suburban dream; green lawns, wide streets with children playing, and neighbors waving to passing cars. Snuggled close to him was Lucy in a white and yellow sundress.

"So this is what you dream of?" Lucy murmured between into his chest.

"It was my life before."

"Before the death of your wife? It's nice."

"Before the murder of my wife." Ray answered quietly. His thoughts drifted back to Rachel and their life together. He had it all. The life that most only dreamed about, a fulfilling career, a beautiful wife and a child growing within her womb. Only for it to be snatched away in an instant.

The day that he had found her body was the day his old life died.

"Is that why you became a Hunter?" Lucy asked as she shafted in his arms.

Ray nodded. "It was just revenge at first, but now...I don't know."

"I've been alive a long time, witnessed a great many things. Empires rise, empires fall. People prosper, suffer then cry for revolution before the cycle begins. Peace doesn't last. Nothing does. It's ok to remember the past, but don't let it bind you in place."