Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianne gulped, contemplating this unusual journey of comfort and hardship that he was guiding her on.

Frank wheeled the massage table into the middle of the garage and used his foot to set each wheel's brake. He kneeled next to it and began to tinker. Within moments, he had split the table in the middle and raised an additional slim pad even with the two main pads.

"This is so that I can lift your hips," he said, adding "for the impact play."

There seemed to be a lot going on under the table, metal, plastic tubing, a bunch of eyehole screws, some chains, and some other stuff that she couldn't identify.

"Face down, ass up, right?"

"Crude but true." He stood and walked around the table, reaching under it here and there in an arcane bondage ritual. "Oh, yeah, I forgot to ask."

"Ask?"

"Yes, sorry if this is embarrassing, but..."

"Ask away, sir."

"Is it easier for you to orgasm internally or externally?" There was that blush again. Marianne told herself to not hesitate and agree enthusiastically if he suggested they fuck.

"Like during sex, uh, like with a dick inside? Or getting eaten out?" she asked, adding "Sir," as an afterthought. Open discussions of sex were the norm or nothing in Katie's dating life.

"Vaginal or oral intercourse," Frank offered as an alternative. "Do you have a Hitachi at home? Or just a standard, um, dildo?"

"My best friend is my rechargeable Hitachi, sir," Marianne confessed. Her BFF was actually named Kelly, but her B.O.B. was her second best.

"Good to know."

Now it was Marianne's turn to blush at the idea of this friendly stranger giving her an orgasm, Hitachi powered or otherwise. Kneeling naked and cuffed on his padded garage floor, the crown jewel of Frank's castle of kink, Marianne's imagination was starting to run wild.

"I have trouble getting wet if you are still planning on going inside me, sir."

Frank looked at her quizzically. He had finished his inspection and was leaning with his hands on the table.

"It's not like that," Marianne said. Perhaps she had misread the moment. "I'm hot right now for real and my nipples are rock hard, but I don't ever get that wet, just so you know."

He looked over at a shelf filled with every kind of lube imaginable, smirking. "Not a problem."

"What now, sir?"

"Now you are going on the table. After that, we get to have some real fun."

-

Getting into position on the table was an adventure in itself. Marianne thought how funny it was how much people relied on having their limbs free for mobility.

Unnerving is more like it, she thought.

With Frank's guiding hand on her arm, Marianne waddled over to the table, the roleplay suddenly, tangibly real.

"How do I, uh, how do you want me to...?"

"Lay face down on this side. I'll lift your legs and move your whole body over so you are prone, your waist directly above the middle pad."

She complied, feeling herself going from somewhat helpless to entirely under Frank's care. Bending over the table was followed by solid minute of scooching, shifting, and adjusting, her skin squeaking against the vinyl padding the whole time. Once in place, Marianne had a good idea how the turkey felt before it was slid into the oven.

"I'm going to release your wrists in a moment, but only long enough to tie them down on the table." Frank moved around to the front of the table and knelt again with a grunt. "Knees aren't what they used to be."

He dropped a length of thin white rope in a coil on the pad in front of her face. There was plenty of real estate on all sides of her body, thanks to her diminutive size, and the padding felt thick enough to sink into for a short nap. The vinyl cover left something to desire, though, due to the sweaty stickiness that was already collecting every place that her skin contacted the table.

He tied the rope quickly to anchors somewhere on the underside of the table, leaving a couple of loops for her cuffs. Then he reached across her naked back and deftly undid her cuffs with one hand.

Marianne started to move her arms up into place, but Frank stopped her again.

"I don't need help, Miss Marianne, I need your submission."

"Oh, sorry again sir. I guess I can't help it."

"I know. You're new at this, so let me give you a little advice so that I don't have to add punishments to the torments we've agreed to."

"Yes, sir." Punishments. The idea alone was thrilling.

"Focus on the moment, breathe, and let me take care of you. The more of you that you hand over to me, the easier all of this will be."

"Yes, sir," Marianne promised. It hadn't occurred to her that this experience might be hard. She'd only anticipated enjoyment, maybe a little discomfort or even pain, but it would all be worth it. "This is kind of hard."

"I know. Isn't it great?"

She tried to make herself as loose and pliant as possible as he carefully moved her arms into place. Within moments, he was done. She tested her bonds and found them alarmingly solid. The institutional cuffs looked as serious as they felt. Marianne sensed that the rest of her body was still physically free to move around but made a real effort to hold back on any nervous fidgeting that might draw another rebuke.

"I'm tying down your legs now. They will be spread at two points: ankles and knees. Ankles first. I'm going to keep it loose until I get everything into place."

Marianne nodded, her mouth suddenly dry. She was afraid and aroused and quickly becoming unable to escape without breaking the spell that Frank had cast over them both when she wasn't looking. Her rock-hard nipples rubbed uncomfortably against table leaving her to wonder whether the discomforts would all pile up and become overwhelming or if each new torment would replace the last.

"Does anyone freak out the first time, sir?" Marianne said to her bound wrists, forcing herself to not look back while he was tying her ankles down.

"Freak out? Not really. Inexperienced models like you usually talk a lot at first, then go quiet once the realization sets in. Then some cry, some beg, only a few have used their safe words. Most relax well enough, until the first impact, anyway."

Marianne didn't feel like doing any of that. Her internal monologue had returned and was bombarding her with burning questions that came and went before she remembered to ask any of them aloud. Then a word stuck out from what he had just said.

"Realization?"

"Yes, that I'm going to hurt you and enjoy it."

A long moan escaped her from deep inside.

"You are doing great, Miss Marianne," Frank answered her most pressing unspoken question as he moved around towards her feet. "And you are just so precious. I'm sure you are going to love the pictures when this is all finished."

"Thank you, sir. I'm getting nervous, like really, really nervous, but I don't think I'll cry, and for sure I'm not going to use my safe word. Yet. I think."

"Good," Frank sighed. "I think you should be quiet now, unless something important comes up, ok?"

"I'm sorry, sir."

"Don't be, you are doing fine. If you need help, there's plenty of ways to help you, um, hold your tongue."

Marianne's eyes found the wall of gags and she gulped again, mouth dry as the desert. She still had a lot to say, but the looming prospect of her voice being taken from her was terrifying, even in this realm of implicit consent, so she said nothing.

"I'm going to lift your hips up now," Frank said as he cranked a wheel on the side of the table. Marianne couldn't help making herself a little lighter as the middle pad raised her ass up into position. Most of the slack at her ankles disappeared and a rush of blood hit her face so hard that tears arrived with it.

"There we go, very nice," Frank cooed. Apparently happy with what he had just put on display, Frank locked the middle pad's crank into place and moved on to finish positioning her.

"It's not that I don't trust you to keep your legs apart while I, you know," Frank said, affixing a new leather cuff just below her knee, "take care of you. I just find it easier for everyone involved to rely on restraints. Still doing ok?"

"Yes, sir."

He quickly tied the new cuff under the table and moved over to the other side.

"You are going how you look. Beautiful."

Marianne realized something that had been scratching at the back door of her mind since walking into Frank's dungeon studio, so she risked letting the question in for a little clarity.

"Where are the cameras, sir? The lights and stuff? Do you do everything handheld?"

"The cameras and lights are already installed. There are five, one in each corner of the garage at different heights, and one right above you. I do use a handheld for closeups of your face and, um, body."

"And that works well?" Marianne already knew the answer; she'd had a cache of Frank's work on a flash drive since she'd started considering work with him.

"Of course! The static cameras are taking high resolution video that I grab the commercial stills from. You get full control and ownership over the video and the only digital copy; we share ownership over the pictures."

"And all of that was in the small print of our agreement, I'm sure."

"Yes."

"I really should learn to read things better."

That was a hard conclusion to come to about herself, especially when he had just finished securing her other knee. She was all spread out, naked and open for anything and everything he wanted to do and all she had was her word to slow things down or stop.

"Don't get down on yourself. We are really lucky to have found each other."

Marianne nodded, doubtful.

"No, I'm serious, Miss Marianne. I won't do anything to break your trust. My word is my bond. I'm tied to our agreement as tightly as I have you tied to my table here."

"You don't have a safe word though."

"Sure, I do," He seemed to be finished with the subject, so Marianne didn't press. "Comfortable?"

"No."

"Aroused?"

"Yes."

"Want to be released?"

"No, sir."

"Ready for the next step? I'm going to give you a light flogging now so I can photograph your bright red bottom."

"Yes," Marianne breathed, feeling a kind of freedom she'd rarely experienced before. "Spank me, sir, I've been bad."

-

Watching Frank work was just as much a pleasure as what he was doing to her naked, prone, and exposed form. He'd closed the garage door the rest of the way, turned on lights and started the cameras and got right to it.

Frank warmed her butt up with a flogger that had thongs of soft leather. Marianne found the sensation exquisite, just the right amount of pleasure and pain for just the right amount of time. She also found the restraints a blissful contrast of frustrating and liberating. She didn't have to do anything but feel and the way Frank worked felt amazing.

"Going to get some closeups now."

A series of flashes and clicks went off behind her. No one had ever gotten that close to the goods with a camera before, including herself. She'd been comfortable getting right up to that border between pinup and porn but never crossed over until now. She was unsure how to feel about it but resolved to just have fun in the moment, deal with consequences later.

"What do you think, Mr. Frank?"

"About your privates? Beautiful. You have the cutest little muffin of a vulva, and your puckered anus is delectable. Your bottom needs more marks, though. Can you handle a stronger impact?"

"Yes, please sir!"

"Couple more shots, then more pain coming right up. Can you look back here please, Miss Marianne?"

She looked over her shoulder, giving the camera her best sultry expression.

"So sweet and innocent...It's a real pleasure to have you here on my table, young miss."

"You can thank me by doing more, sir."

"Yes, mam," Frank said, setting his camera aside. "You said before that you liked getting spanked during, you know..."

"Sex, yes."

"Yeah, during intercourse. Have any of your partners used tools like the flogger or paddle?"

"One of my ex-boyfriends liked to put me over his knee and spank me with an old wooden brush."

"How'd you like that?"

"Loved it. Gave him the best blowies after he did that. Too bad we only lasted a couple of months. He was a jerk, but the sex was great."

"Ok, I'm going to give you a good brushing now."

"Yes, sir." Marianne gave the man as much of a cute butt wiggle as she could, bound as tightly as she was.

Unlike the flogging, he stood by her side, left hand on her back while his right took care of business. His touch was just as paradoxical as the rest of the experience. She hated the way he handled the brush, alternating between each cheek but somehow hitting the exact spot with each stroke but loved how his hot, heavy, strong hand caressed her back.

"It's ok if you want to cry out," he said, giving her a short break, "no one can hear you in here."

Marianne let out the breath she'd been holding and followed it up with a deep moan. Frank paused, giving her a few seconds to better catch her breath.

"I did not mean to make that sound creepy. I just wanted you to know that we have privacy. Feel free to express yourself, ok?"

"Yes, sir."

He gave both cheeks an extra hard slap with the brush causing Marianne to heed his call to emote.

"That's more like it. Too hard?"

"No, sir. More," she added, emboldened. "I can take it."

He resumed the brushing while she mixed about half real and half ham to her visual and audio performance.

It wasn't long before Marianne found herself in a zone her brain normally reserved for long runs and bike rides. The controlled burn that he'd started on her ass was equal parts manageable and inspirational, but she found herself yanking against the cuffs in an unconscious effort to protect herself whenever a particularly hard stroke pierced through the smoke.

It was hard for her to tell exactly how long he'd been abusing her ass, but he finished right when she felt like she might be close to asking him to slow down or stop.

"How are you doing, Miss Marianne?"

"Owwwwww," she complained.

"Yes, that's about right. The right front cam that's trained on your face probably got some really good reactions."

Frank set the brush aside and grabbed his camera again. Marianne felt the edge of her bravado fraying a little as he got closeups of the damage he'd caused back there, along with her legs and feet, but felt it return when he circled around to get shots of her face.

"How does my ass look, sir?"

"Dusky. Virgin bottoms are so easily marked. I'd love to put some lovely stripes on it with the cane if you are up for it."

"Maybe, sir. How is my makeup?"

"Fine. Your eyes look a little teary, but that's to be expected."

He circled the massage table for pictures one more time.

"I feel like a plaything. Like a piece of meat or something."

"Are you ok with that?"

"It's uncomfortable, but really exciting." Marianne regretted complaining but felt the man deserved honesty.

"Good," he said. Frank's eyes glittered, making Marianne's heart leap in her chest. "I think you've earned some pleasure. Not too much. After the cane, maybe, I'll consider letting you have an orgasm."

"Oh, thank you sir. That would be wonderful."

"This'll take a few minutes to set up. Binds are still ok?"

Marianne nodded, biting her lower lip.

"Don't look back if you want it to be a surprise."

Marianne rested her cheek on the table, content to close her eyes and let the master work.

"Master."

"Yes, Miss Marianne?"

"I get it now. Master," she repeated. Not a question, just a statement of fact.

"Good," he breathed. "Quiet now, be still."

As he tinkered with something at the foot of the table, Marianne tried to heed his command, but found herself becoming restless. For someone who tossed and turned even during a peaceful night's sleep, staying in this one position for so long was getting difficult.

"Thank you for your patience, young miss. I'm going to put the device in place and turn it on now."

She felt something familiar get pressed up against her pussy, large and round and firm. A second later it came to life, and she tried to tense up around it, squeeze and ride it like she was accustomed to but her legs were spread wide and held fast.

"Hitachi, my old friend. Welcome," Marianne joked, the deep, strong vibrations adding a buzz to her voice.

"I've got it on an arm back here so I can get some closeups of your face while the wand works its magic."

"Oh my, mmmmmm," Marianne breathed. She was surprised how close she was already. At home, sessions with her battery-operated-boyfriend took at least a half-hour of close calls and near misses. She felt sweaty, wet, and ready for release.

"No," Frank ordered.

"No? No what, sir?"

"No orgasms yet, not until I say so." The man moved around the table like the hand of a stopwatch, documenting every moment as it played out on her body.

"Unnnngh...ok, sir," Marianne gasped, frustrated. How dare this stranger get her so close to the edge but deny relief!

Frank stopped his revolutions to place his hand on her lower back again, this time applying pressure to stop the rocking that that had started despite his wishes.

"Be still, Miss Marianne. Be still, now."

"Ohhhhh god! Ohhhh man, oh god, oh man, oh god! Fuck!" Somehow the exclamations and cursing helped pull her back. "Fuck, sir. Fuck. Please. Please let me cum!"

Frank moved around to the head of the table and crouched down. "Nope. Not yet, you haven't earned it yet."

She tried to move away from the head of the Hitachi but found herself trapped up against it in every direction.

"Unnf, this is torture!"

"I know, but you can take it, right Miss Marianne? Just a minute or two more, ok? I insist."

She pressed her forehead into the padding and gritted her teeth. Orgasm denial was something she agreed to but hadn't realized the depth of torments the words on the agreement represented.

The vibration increased in strength for about ten seconds before stopping all together. Marianne's whole body shuddered and strained against the bonds; the cry of anguish that escaped from her soul sounded alien, animalistic to her ears.

"Sorry, I know how unpleasant that can be. Just think about how good it will be when I do let you orgasm."

"Fuck you, sir."

"Moving on now to caning you, then."

"Oh, no, wait. Hang on, just wait a minute."

"Another two minutes on the edge instead?"

"Fuuuuuuck. Damnit. Bastard."

"Choose, please."

Marianne couldn't take any more edging. She'd rather risk the cane, even knowing that it would hurt way worse than the flogger or brush. But she couldn't say it and Frank knew it. The Hitachi started up again on its lowest setting.

"Fuck, sir, fuck," Marianne repeated.

"Nope, no genital-to-genital contact with my models." He punctuated his admonition by increasing the vibration again.

"Arrgh, the cane! The cane or let me cum!"

Frank stopped the Hitachi and moved the arm it was perched on out of the way.

"Ok, young miss. Most virgins can't take too much of it, so I'll start at ten strokes, and we can decide from there."

"Fuuuuuuck!"

"Do I have to gag you now? Is that what you are saying?"

"No, please. No gag," Marianne protested but felt instant doubt. She'd bought a ball gag wear while masturbating a few years ago to explore her oral fixation. In the end she decided that she preferred a dick, but a gag might be a nice diversion while he marked up her ass some more.

"No gag? I've got all types and sizes."

"I'd rather gag on your dick, sir."

"I appreciate the sentiment, but that's not on our agreement. I do have several penis gags, though."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, how's your gag reflex?"

-

The caning went well, all things considered. Marianne found she was able to focus on the hard silicone cock that filled her mouth while the pain from the cruel cane mounted. Her reactions were all 100% genuine now, no ham necessary.