Mail Order Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked shocked. I thought the shock was at being discovered, but that wasn't her reason according to her response. "Georgie, how could you say that? I come all the way from Russia on your promise to marry me and make me your wife. I was ready marry you even if you not nice man I think you are. These past days have been best for me. I want marry you, but now you think I trick you." She started crying and ran to the bedroom. I wasn't sure what to do.

I decided to carry on the charade a little longer. "Tatiana, I'm sorry. I just wanted you to feel comfortable in telling me anything without being afraid. What is it you need to say? I really want to know, and I promise not to be upset at you."

"Really? Georgie, I know love you enough to want marry you soon. When we go shopping the last day, I see jewelry store. I was hoping you would show me engagement ring you promise. I afraid you not want marry since I have no ring."

"Then let's go shopping for a ring. I know just the place." Tatiana hugged and kissed me again. I thought 'Gosh, I'm going to miss this affection when the jig is up.' We headed out. Destination -- Smiley's Jewelry and Fine Antiques. Smiley junior was a friend of mine from high school. I let Tatiana look around while I talked to junior on the side.

"Here's the deal. I'm being scammed. I want to make it appear that I am buying this girl an engagement ring. It won't last long so I need to either 'rent' a real ring or you have to show me a ring that 'looks real.'"

"You'd be surprised how many guys tell me almost the same thing. Direct her to Showcase # 3."

I let Tatiana show me several rings that she liked. They were pretty and she was not choosing a really expensive ring as I thought might have been her instructions. I led her over to Showcase #3 where junior was standing.

"Now, these rings are the ones I am most proud of. I designed many of these rings myself. Obviously, they are some of the most expensive rings we have, but since George here is a good friend, I will give him the family discount."

Tatiana looked at the rings. All had a large stone with many other stones around it. She saw the price tags. "Georgie, these cost too much, even with discount. Let's go back to other case."

"Tatiana, nothing is too good for you. I can afford anything in this Showcase if it is what you want."

She sighed and looked again. "I love that ring, but I don't want you buy if too expensive."

"Then that ring is yours. Junior, how about getting her size and having it sized for her finger."

"Done and done. You can pick it up in a few days. We've been busy and have several back orders."

Again, I got assaulted with hugs and kisses. She cried with happiness. God, she was a great actress. I intended to enjoy every bit of affection, faked or not, courtesy of my buddy Abraham.

When we got back to the apartment, Jessie was waiting for me at the front door. "Jessie, why are you here? You were supposed to call me."

"I was in the neighborhood and thought I would stop by."

After an awkward moment, I introduced Tatiana to Jessie. "Jessie, works with me at the office."

"My pleasure, Jessie. You familiar to me. Have we met?"

I responded, "All Americans look alike to you Russians." We all laughed.

She held out her hand to shake. Jessie took it quickly and then let go.

"Forgive me for staring George, but she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"Yes, she is."

"You two stop. You are make me to blush."

Jessie came in and briefed me on what Abraham had been doing and saying. There was no blatant admission that he was plotting something against me. I could see that Jessie was quite taken with Tatiana. So was I, but I knew better than to fall for the joke.

After Jessie left, Tatiana continued with the thanks and allowed me more access to her body than before. She said, "When ring on my finger, I will know you love me and want marry me. My heart burns to be with you in bed. I will have sex with you after ring on my finger. I no want to wait any more. I want wedding soon. Please Georgie." We made out some more before calling it a night. As I lay on the couch, I knew that tomorrow must be the day. Abraham might be planning something like her suing me for breech of contract once we got engaged. Tatiana surely wouldn't agree to have sex with the patsy. I wondered again if that would cost too much, even for Abraham. Then I thought it might not. I couldn't imagine a girl so attractive being willing to have sex for a cheap price.

In a couple of days, I went by the jewelry shop on the way home. Junior had sized the ring and had it waiting for me in a beautiful velvet covered box. I thanked him and headed home.

I was somewhat surprised that I smelled my supper cooking and yelled out to Tatiana that I was home. She rushed in to greet me. I tried to look unconcerned. She asked excitedly, "Do you have it?"

"Have what?"

"The ring, you son-of-a-bitch. How's that? I can cuss like American now."

"Ring? Ring. Oh, now I remember." I went down on one knee and pulled out the box. "Tatiana, will you do me the honor of being my wife."

"Yes, yes, yes." She took the ring out of the box and put it on her finger. I was smothered with kisses.

"Come now, my husband to be." She took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom. "Eat dinner later. Dessert first. Take off your clothes." I figured that this was the end of the prank. She would take a picture of me nude expecting to make love to my fiancé but finding instead, I had been duped.

I took off my clothes and soon stood before her naked. She looked at me and then frowned. "Something is wrong."

"What is that, dear?"

"Your penis."

"Not big enough for you?"

"No, is bigger than picture you sent me. That is not same penis."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know. I sent you pictures when I model nude. I asked you to do same. You sent picture of your penis. That is not the same penis."

"Okay, Tatiana, or whatever your name is. The act is over. I know you were hired by Abraham to pretend to be a mail-order bride who I might try to take advantage of. Then everyone would get a big laugh at my expense. Look, you did a great job of acting. There were times where I really wanted to believe it. So, is Abraham or your real boyfriend waiting outside the door to the apartment to take you home?"

"You think I acting? You really no want to marry me. I am fool!" She got dressed and left the apartment in tears.

"Don't forget to tell them I thought you did a great job."

I called Delila. "This is George. It's a go."

I went to the office the next day and put my things away. Instead of starting to work, I made my way to Abraham's office. I barged in. He looked terrible. His face was flushed, and his suit appeared crumpled.

"Abraham, what's the matter? You look terrible."

"My life has gone to shit. Late last night, that bitch Delila called my wife and told her that we had been fooling around and that I had said that my wife wouldn't mind us having sex. She told my wife she was checking to be sure before we had sex. My wife kicked me out of the house. I can't do anything about Delila because what she and I did do could get me fired. I need my job, especially if we divorce."

He looked awfully pissed when I started laughing.

"You think it's funny? I hope that someone steals your hot new babe away from you. Then let's see you laugh."

"Abraham, your prank hasn't worked. Tatiana has been great to play with, but you and I both know it's over now. I'm not going to let you make me a fool for accepting a mail-order bride."

"What the hell are you talking about? Mail-order bride? So, is Tatiana your new girlfriend's name?"

"Go ahead and pretend you don't know all about it. Be sure and tip her real big. She's a really good actress."

I had a smug look leaving his office. I went by Delila's desk and left her the check for $1000. She took it and said, "You sure you don't want to earn a discount?"

"Let me get back to you on that. I think I'm going mourn breaking my engagement tonight."

As I expected, Tatiana didn't return that night. I was pleased that I got to sleep on my own bed for a change. I slept well knowing I had triumphed over evil. When I went into my office the next morning, Jessie was waiting for me.

"What do you want now Jessie? I'm getting tired of your drop-in visits."

"Tatiana."

"What about her?"

"She wasn't for you."

"I know, but I turned the joke on Abraham. You see . . . "

"Please be quiet, Mr. Jensen. I have something to tell you. I am the one who brought Tatiana from Russia. I didn't think I had enough to offer her for her to be interested in me, so I pretended to be you. I sent her your resume and pictures except for one picture. She sent me a nude picture of her. Since I couldn't take a nude picture of you, I sent her one of me from the waist down. I was afraid I was too small for her to be interested but it didn't seem to matter. The words of love and caring that were sent to her were all from me. I loved her from the first time I saw her picture. My intense desire for her allowed me to ignore common sense and to try a hair-brained idea. I was going to pay her way to America to meet me although she was expecting you. I was the one who picked her up from the airport. I was about to confess the truth to her in the car and hope she would allow me the chance to show her how much I cared. But in the car, she started showing me pictures of you and telling me how much she was in love with you, and I got cold feet. But I had a plan B.

"I took her to your apartment and waited. Plan B was based on you being upset and throwing her out. Then I could come to her rescue and have her move in with me, but you didn't throw her out. I stalked you two the rest of your vacation. Then it seemed you two were both really in love. I became depressed. The reason I'm confessing now is that I was afraid you or she would find out what I did, then you would get angry and get me fired. I don't want to ruin what could be a great marriage between you two although I wish it was me and her.

"Please forgive me." He left my office with tears in his eyes.

When I thought of how Tatiana acted when she left my apartment, I shouted in my mind, "What have I done?"

To be continued

Comments welcomed. If you want to finish the story, feel free. No need to ask my permission.


12