Mailbox 19 County Road 11 Pt. 06

Story Info
Ann adventures on her route.
4.7k words
4.61
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* ----------------------------------------------------------*/

The characters in this story are fictional, consenting and adults (over 18)

Story Overview

Ann is a rural mail carrier and has been for 8 years.

Ann is a beautiful 25-year-old woman. She grew up in a very small town called Pine Island, where she still lives.

Ann has long, shiny black hair, big brown eyes, and a beautiful figure that attracts many admirers.

Ann has recently met Luke and Martin, two men with God-like bodies from the farm at the end of her mail route. After a few rounds of mind-bending sex, Ann decided to move in with the twin brothers, and live with them full time.

PLEASE READ - Last Chapter Recap and Update

We fast-forward a few weeks to mid-summer. Ann has moved in with the twin brothers and the sex has been plentiful and breathtaking. With each new encounter, Ann's confidence builds, removing almost every remnant of negative body image.

Ann convinced the twins to broadcast their sex sessions on pay-to-watch on the internet. The profits have been surprising. Ann is becoming an avid exhibitionist. In fact, she has outfitted her mail-truck with sophisticated streaming equipment that allows her to engage with her fans while she delivers the mail.

When Ann's fans send tips, it activates a wearable vibrator that stimulates her g-spot and clitoris simultaneously. Her fan's tip so often that Ann finds herself needing to stop to orgasm multiple times during her route.

During one of her orgasms, Ann was interrupted by a fit runner, Barb, who caught Ann in the middle an earth-shaking orgasm. Barb promised to keep Ann's indiscretion a secret, and the two ended up having sex on camera in front of an audience of almost 4000.

We catch up with Ann as she continues her route.

/* ----------------------------------------------------------*/

After her unexpected tryst with her new friend Barb, Ann was preparing to get back to delivering the mail. She was a little concerned because she was now about 30 minutes behind schedule.

"I'll just pick up the pace a little and I'll be back on schedule in no time," Ann said to herself.

Ann checked her equipment and then re-established her live stream. Ann noticed that she had somehow enabled a feature that showed thumbnails of her fans who happen to be broadcasting as well. Ann paused to scroll through all the thumbnails. She wasn't surprised to find most of the thumbnails were of fans who were broadcasting livestreams of their cocks.

"Why do guys think everyone wants to see just their cocks," Ann laughed, "Pan out a bit so we can see the owner."

Even though Ann was in a hurry to make up time, she allowed herself a minute to browse through the thumbnails to satisfy her curiosity. As she scrolled through the list, she arrived at a thumbnail that caught her eye. It showed a guy with a hard black cock that was resting on his chest rather than his loins.

"That can't be real," Ann scoffed, looking closer, "some guy is using a special effects app or something."

She couldn't help but look at it a little longer. The thumbnail was being broadcast by a user whose screen name was 'big black farmboy' (BBF). Ann marked his thumbnail as a favorite, so it stayed at the top of the video queue whenever he was online. She was mesmerized by BBF's giant member. Even as she sped along trying to make up time, she found herself glancing over at it every couple to get another glimpse of the well endowed broadcaster.

Ann's Anonymity is Challenged

Ann was near the end of route 6 when she received a DM from one of her viewers. It was just an image of a pin on a map. Ann pulled over to look at the image. She was terrified when she realized that it was her exact location. One of her fans knew exactly where she was. She looked and found that the DM was sent by 'big black farmboy' (BBF).

"What the fuck?" Ann said to herself, "how did he get my location?"

While Ann was pulled over, she answered the DM:

Mail lady: How did you get my location?

BBF: ...

BBF: You're sending it out in your stream. You have EXIF metadata enabled

Mail lady: What the hell is metadata?

BBF: Digital cameras send their GPS data in an encoded stream, I just happen to know how to decode it.

Mail lady: Not cool, dude.

BBF: Hey, I DM'd you to help, I could have posted it publicly. Besides, I think you might be my mail lady! My Farm is at the end of Route 6.

"Oh my God!" Ann said to herself, "This guy could ruin my life."

Ann didn't know what to do. The farm at the end of Route 6 was just two stops away. The location pin he just sent was her exact position. He's been watching my broadcast, so he knows what I look like and now he knows exactly where I am.

"Wait a minute," Ann said to herself, "I have his mail, which means I know exactly who he is!"

Ann pulled out the mail bundle for the last farm on Route 6. It was addressed to "Biggun Farms LLC".

"Smart ass," Ann said to herself, "He named his farm after his cock."

Ann went back to the DM:

Mail Lady: Can I stop sending metadata?

BBF: I'll show you how to turn it off, but you need to drive up to the house.

Mail Lady: Are you going to put on some pants?

BBF: Why? You're not wearing anything either.

"Fuck, he's got a point," Ann cursed, "I don't trust this guy, but I have to figure out how to shut off my location data."

Ann acquiesced over DM:

Mail Lady: Alright, I'll drive up, but promise me you're not an axe murderer.

BBF I'll be a total gentlemen.

Ann made her next delivery and was soon at the last farm on route 6. She sat and idled at the end of the driveway before she got up her nerve and turned in. Both sides of the drive were shrouded in cornstalks making it hard to see the house until the last few yards. As she approached the house, she could see a man sitting out front in a one of the chairs on the porch.

Ann Meets Big Black Farmboy

Ann turned to reach for her white dress, then stopped.

"Oh what the fuck," she said to herself, "this guy's been watching my naked cam show all morning there's nothing he hasn't seen already."

Ann got out of her truck, naked, and walked toward the man sitting on the porch.

"Wow, you are even more stunning in person" the man said, rising out of the chair, "Do I call you by your screen name, or do you have a real name I can use?"

Ann looked up to see a giant black man smiling at her. He was easily 6'6", and he was built like a running back. Broad shoulders, washboard abs, narrow hips, and muscular thighs. Between those muscular thighs was the biggest cock Ann had ever seen in her life. It was literally the size of her forearm. The man was looking at her the way a starving man looks at a pot roast.

"You can call me Ann," Ann replied, trying to maintain eye contact rather than gawking at his endowment, "How about you, do you have a real name?"

"Real name is Jerry," the man answered, "I fixed us up some lemonade if you're thirsty."

Ann saw a pitcher of lemonade with two glasses on the table between two chairs on the porch. The glasses even had ice, she was impressed by his hospitality. It also indicated to her that he was likely not an axe murderer.

"I'm already way behind schedule," Ann deflected, "can you just show me how to turn of this meta thingy so I can be on my way?"

"Seems like you had plenty of time for that running lady you rode on just about a half hour ago," Jerry said smiling from ear to ear, "maybe my mail lady just likes girls."

Ann blushed at Jerry's directness. She was very worried about him divulging her secret.

"Here's your mail Jerry," Ann said, when she was close enough to hand it to him, "you should know that was my first time with a girl."

He stepped forward to take the mail, when he did, his cock bounced off on his thigh down near his knee.

"Hey, I'm not judging you," Jerry clarified, "that was one of the hottest broadcasts I've ever seen on this app. It got me hard as a rock, I'm getting a chubby just thinking about it."

Ann noticed Jerry's cock getting thicker and starting to rise a little from its hanging position.

"It looks like you do some broadcasting yourself," Ann said, trying to ignore Jerry's growing member.

"Yeah, lotta perverts on there though," Jerry said, "some of them pretend they are women when they are just men trying to get a look at my equipment."

"To be honest," Ann said, "I didn't think your equipment was real. It's just too big."

"Lucky 13," Jerry said, laughing.

"What do you mean, lucky 13?" Ann asked, wondering if her hunch was correct.

"When it's fully pumped, it's 13 inches long," Jerry said, grabbing his cock and swinging it.

Ann had to stop and look; she couldn't help herself. She stared for a moment before she realized he was watching her stare.

"Go ahead and grab it if you want," Jerry offered, "it's just like any other cock, just about 3 times the average size."

"Let's wait on the grabbing until you show me how to stop broadcasting my location," I said, smiling to defuse any potential tension.

"Sure thing, Ann," Jerry said, "Show me your computer I'll show you the setting to disable EXIF metadata."

"I would be forever in your debt!" Ann said, cheerfully, "As you probably guessed it's in my truck."

Jerry sat down in Ann's seat and started showing her the settings. When he did, he appeared on Ann's live stream. Before either of them could realize they were broadcasting, tips started sending Ann's wearable vibrator into orbit.

"Jesus," Ann yelped, "I just got hit with multiple hundred-token tips in a row."

"Looks like we're broadcasting, mail lady," Jerry said, mugging for the camera, "Hey y'all, it's big black farmboy here broadcasting with mail lady!"

Ann watched as the comment stream lit up. Viewers wanted to see Ann and Jerry have every possible kind of sex. The demands hit fast and furiously. Ann quickly shutdown the broadcast before things got out of hand.

"Wow," Jerry said, "Looks like everybody wants to see us fuck."

"You were right when you called them perverts, Jerry," I said, "let's just focus on the task at hand first."

Jerry opened advanced setting and showed Ann how to disable the camera metadata. He then helped her save the settings so the changes would be permanent.

"Thanks Jerry, you saved my life," Ann said, a tone of sincere gratitude in her voice.

"I'll tell you what, why don't you turn your broadcast back on and blow me for your audience," Jerry proposed, "then I'll call it even."

Ann looked down at Jerry's monster cock. He was stoking it back to life, and it was extending up his chest as it quickly became erect. She was so turned on thinking about what it would be like to suck his cock, but she didn't trust herself to stop there. She was afraid she'd end up begging Jerry to fuck her. She wasn't ready to take that step with this stranger.

"I'm already behind schedule," Ann said, "and besides, I don't think I could even fit that thing in my mouth."

"You're so beautiful mail lady, I'm sure I'll won't last more than a minute," Jerry reasoned, "and I can tell that you want to suck it. Nobody who's seen my cock has ever walked away without at least sucking it."

Jerry was right. Ann did want to suck his massive cock. She wanted to know what it would feel like, she wondered if she'd ever have the chance again. She decided to allow herself the experience. She promised herself she wouldn't let it go any further; she would give him a blowjob and stop there.

"I'll turn the broadcast on," Ann said, "but let's move the cameras up to your porch where we'll both be more comfortable."

"Yee haw!" Jerry howled, grabbing both cameras and stepping out of the truck.

"Don't get too excited big boy," Ann cautioned, "this is a one-time performance only."

Ann grabbed her laptop and followed Jerry to the porch, stealing glances at his muscular ass along the way.

"Why don't you hold one camera; that will be our point-of-view shot," Ann instructed, "and we will set the other one up on the tripod to shoot from the side."

"You've got it, mail lady," Jerry replied, following her instructions, "I hope you have a wide angle lens, otherwise only half my cock will make it into the shot."

"Don't flatter yourself too much there farmboy," Ann laughed, "I'm sure we will be able to accommodate your freakishly large manhood. Why don't you sit in the chair so I can make sure we have a good shot."

Jerry took a seat while Ann setup the tripod to capture his sideview. She adjusted the camera to capture the frame from Jerry's knees to the top of his head. As she previewed the camera feed, she found herself getting very turned on by the huge member resting on Jerry's stomach, nearly reaching his chest.

Ann estimated that the head of his cock alone was over 4 inches long. The circumference had to be at least 7 inches. She concluded that if she just sucked his head, it would still fill her entire mouth. She wondered what it would feel like to try to take that monster into her throat. As Ann considered the scenario, she felt herself getting very wet. She was incredibly horny and ready to get on her knees and suck.

"Everything is set," Ann said, "are you ready to broadcast big boy?"

"Hell yeah!" Jerry answered, "let's give these perverts a show."

Ann switched on the live stream and moved into place.

Ann and Jerry Put on a Show

"Good afternoon fans, we have another surprise for you," Ann started, "This is big black farmboy, he's also a fan and he just happens to be on my route."

Ann's vibrator started to buzz as tips rolled in. The vibrations increased her libido making her even more ready to suck Jerry's massive cock.

"Big Black Farmboy has agreed to let me suck him off on my live stream for you," Ann announced, "how big is that cock of yours big black farmboy?"

"Why it's 13 inches, mail lady," Jerry said proudly, "I wonder if you can take it all the way down."

'That would be the equivalent of swallowing my own arm," Ann laughed, nervously, "but I'll certainly do my best."

Viewership was quickly rising past 4000 as Jerry stroked his cock to full strength. Ann took one of Jerry's balls in her hand, it filled her entire palm. If she wanted to grab them both, she would need two hands.

"As you can see," Ann said, "everything on this farmboy is big, just one of his testicles fills my entire hand."

Ann's expression was one of total lust as she thought about the amount of cum Jerry's huge balls must generate. She pictured herself struggling to handle the fountain of semen resulting from her oral stimulation.

"When your cock is thirteen inches tall and seven inches around, you've got to have big balls to go with it," Jerry bragged, adding color commentary, "when this thing goes off, you're gonna want to stay out of the kill radius."

Ann assumed that Jerry's big balls generated a proportional amount of semen. She wondered if she was going to be able to handle it all when things got heated.

"Just to give you all some sense of proportion," Ann started, "look at it compared to my forearm."

Ann held his monster against her arm with his balls near her elbow. Indeed, Jerry's cock extended almost to the end of her fist.

"Now look where it would end up if I took it down my throat," Ann explained.

Ann slide forward, so Jerry's cock was against her chest, starting at her chin. She marked a spot near her belly button where Jerry's cock met his balls.

"If I tried to take this thing balls deep," Ann said, "it would end up past my stomach, near my belly button."

"Damn right!" Jerry interrupted, "that's what I'm talkin' about."

"So, before you start making requests, I want ya'll to know that I'm just going to be sucking his cock today," Ann warned, "please don't start asking me to deepthroat him, or fuck him, or take him in my ass. That's just not going to happen."

"Once you start suckin', I bet you change your mind, mail lady," Jerry laughed, "nobody can stop at just a taste."

"This will be over before I can change my mind," Ann said, "you're not going to last long in my mouth."

"You might be right," Jerry laughed, "but we won't know until you stop talkin' and start suckin'."

As soon as Jerry finished his sentence, Ann's vibrator started to buzz continuously. Ann knew what the audience wanted. She grabbed Jerry's cock with both hands and smiled at the camera. Then, she started licking the frenulum of Jerry's big purple cock head. She teased the audience, and Jerry, by just licking around his glans to start.

She licked her way all the way down Jerry's shaft until she arrived at his balls. Jerry followed her the the camera as she did. When she got to his balls, she opened wide to take one into her mouth. Jerry's ball sack rested obscenely against Ann's cheek as she sucked his left testicle.

Ann moved over to suck his right testicle. She looked up at the camera as she did, putting on a great show for the audience.

"That's right, suck those big balls, mail lady," Jerry said in a soft, low voice, "get them warmed up so I can feed you my load."

Jerry's dirty talk was pushing all of Ann's buttons. She stayed on his balls for a few more minutes and then slowly licked her way back up his shaft to focus and teased his frenulum again.

Ann wrapped both her hands around Jerry's cock and started stroking. Having grown up on a farm, Ann had seen horse cocks during mating season. Jerry's cock reminded her of that. Thinking about sucking a horse drove Ann's libido even higher. She couldn't wait to see what it was like to have this massive cock explode in her mouth.

"Ladies, I know we've all wondered if it's possible to have too much cock," Ann started, "I can tell you right now, this is too much cock!"

She opened her mouth and tried to take just the head inside. Her jaw was opened to its maximum extent, and she could still barely get his head into her mouth without scraping her teeth.

Ann sucked for a while, but she was distracted by the massive number of tips rolling in. As the tips compounded, her vibrator went full tilt, bringing her close to orgasm.

"Farmboy, our audience is going to make me cum," Ann moaned, pulling off Jerry's cock momentarily, "If I bite you by accident, I'm sorry."

"I think it's my big dick that's making you cum," Jerry laughed, "I think mail lady is thinking about going for a ride after she's done sucking it."

Ann opened wide and put Jerry's head back in. She tried to ignore Jerry's comment, but she knew he was right. She was thinking about straddling his cock and seeing how deeply she could take it before she tapped out.

"Look at our viewer count," Jerry laughed, "I didn't know that meter could go that high."

Ann looked at her viewership levels and saw that almost 6000 fans were viewing her attempt to suck Jerry's big cock. She was getting very close to orgasm as her vibrator hummed against her clit and g-spot. Ann was so horny as she thought about 6000 people watching her suck Jerry's big black cock. Her raging lust increased her desire. She wanted more of Jerry's black cock.

Ann shoved Jerry's cock head into her mouth and pushed him to the back of her throat. She gagged a little as he hit her uvula and lodged in the back of her mouth. Jerry's hands moved to the top of Ann's head and started to add pressure. Ann cold tell that Jerry wanted her to go deeper. For the first time, she was a little frightened by the situation.

"It's too big, I can't do this," Ann said, coughing after gagging when Jerry entered her throat.

Jerry pushed his enormous cock head back into Ann's mouth until it started to lodge in her throat, cutting off her breath. Jerry kept applying pressure but Ann wasn't able to take his cock any further. Ann had about 6 inches of Jerry's full length in her mouth and it felt as if she had swallowed a baseball bat. Her lips were stretched around his thick, black shaft. Saliva was running out of her mouth and down her chin.

12