Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 11

Story Info
Australian mailgirls are still doing it their way.
13.9k words
4.6
2.1k
1
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
142 Followers

For those joining for the first time or returning after a while, the mailgirls' Melbourne office has been featured on the TV, and the journalist who visited now wants to be a 'mailgirl for a day'. First though, it is time to find out what the reaction to the TV program was.

Wendy Turnbull was in Belinda Clark's office, up on the ninth floor. Wendy, the mailgirls' supervisor looked to her boss, the head of HR. "I could not find anything in the newspapers," Wendy reported.

Belinda nodded. "The web news monitoring hasn't seen anything either. There's a bit of chat on socials as you'd expect, but our monitors say that nothing has caught on," the Head of HR added.

"Trended," Wendy corrected her.

"Nothing has trended," Belinda added, correcting her idiom.

A knock on her door. Martin Plaza looked in. "I was checking the web," he interrupted, "nothing." He paused, hoping for a reaction to his initiative. "Strange," he added.

Belinda looked up indulgently at the junior HR worker. "Any idea why?" she asked.

Martin shrugged. "It was a scoop by one channel, so the other ones ignored it," he suggested. Wendy nodded at that.

So did Belinda. "There may be something in that."

Seeing the conversation, June Lockhart another junior HR staffer, joined in. "Maybe they need a scandal to get interested. Something memorable? I thought it was boring. It was a G rated look at how a standard office runs normally except with hints of naked mailgirls roaming through it. I think they sanitised it too much."

Martin turned to June. "Well, I don't think they could have included the dildo stations," he pointed out.

"And that is exactly the problem with their broadcast," June agreed. They both looked to Belinda for her confirmation. They got it.

*

Shane Crawford strode into Mitchell Johnson's office. "How good was I?" he exploded to his former boss.

Mitch looked up. "I didn't notice you were in it."

Shane suddenly noticed the mailgirl Lauryn Marks was sitting at the meeting table concentrating on her laptop, naked of course. The mailgirl looked up at Shane. "Are you sure you were in it?" she echoed Mitch. "I don't remember seeing you?" She smiled at Mitch.

"Lauryn's helping me with a project," Mitch told Shane, not needing to explain that Lauryn was formerly a business analyst with the company.

"That explains why I can never get a mailgirl when I need one." Shane was hoping that sounded like a joke. "Maybe we need more," he added.

"I'm sure you're right, you need more," Lauryn smirked at Shane. He gave her a strange look back.

Mitch noticed and looked at her curiously, wondering that there was something in her comment which he probably should not investigate. "Aren't you late for a meeting?" he asked Shane instead.

"Oh yes," Shane agreed. "But I'm busy with my new responsibilities, so I'll just have to be late."

"Responsibilities?" Mitch laughed. He looked at Lauryn who shook her head.

"I'm on call to deal with all the queries about last night. You know the show that I was on," he insisted.

"Have there been any?" Lauryn asked.

"There will be." Shane was confident. Of course Lauryn and Mitch smiled at that.

*

Stuart Broad was concentrating on something on his computer when Annette Kellerman swanned into his office, as usual making sure that she was loud enough to disturb her target from his current task.

She ran her fingers down one flank, resting her other hand on Stuart's desk, leaning forward provocatively in her usual style. "I've been keep myself in trim for you Stuart. But I haven't seen you for a few days? Where have you been?" the mailgirl demanded.

"I had some time off. The family flew in, I helped them to settle," Stuart huffed.

Annette feigned interest. "So, a wife and..."

"Two girls," Stuart snapped back.

Annette affected to be unconcerned at Stuart's tone. Anyway, the mailgirls expected it from him. "Do you have to find a school for them?" she continued.

Stuart nodded, resigned to the conversation but avoiding eye contact, looking away. "That's one of the things that we did, went around and looked at a few prospects."

"So how are the girls finding Melbourne?" Annette continued. She sidled closer to Stuart.

He loosed up a little, realising good manners meant that he had no choice. "It's an adventure so far for them, different to the States."

Annette smiled brightly. "Well, I hope it keeps being an adventure. I'd like to meet them, show them the sights." Apparently unconsciously, she twirled on one foot, a finger teasingly between her lips.

Stuart noticed. "Ah, umm."

Annette bent down resting her chin on her palms, quite close now. "Maybe if you need a babysitter? I'm always free," she offered.

Stuart suppressed any reaction to that. "Thanks," he stated flatly, "I'll get back to you if I need one." He looked down at his watch. "I have a meeting now." He gestured like their interaction was over.

Annette stood up and realised, checking her app. "Oh yes, that's what I came up here for, to remind you not to be late." She checked the app again, realising that the meeting start time had passed. "Sorry!" she sang out. "I do like your new office," she added quickly as Stuart tried to get past her. "Now that it's finished. I hear that the engineers are almost ready to move in too," she called brightly as Stuart bustled out, clearly concerned to get to the meeting as soon as possible. Annette checked her app again and smiled.

*

Down on the mezzanine while waiting to be paged for mailgirl duties, Jan Stephenson took Jackson aside. "There was a breach last night," she told the other mailgirl. "Someone was here after hours. About the time of the show."

Jackson looked confused. "Any idea who?"

Jan shook her head. "Someone with general access. But that means it could be a lot of people."

"Why would they come in here? It doesn't make any sense?" Jackson wondered aloud.

"Well, if I can work out who it is, then there may an obvious explanation," Jan suggested. Since she had worked in IT prior to becoming a mailgirl she had the skills. "I'm working on it." She had hacked in to some of the office systems but not all of them. Jackson was one of the few who knew that so she nodded back at Jan careful to ensure that they had not been overheard.

*

In the IT section on level 10, coffee time meant a discussion about the segment.

"A bit of a letdown," the programmer Brian Taylor offered.

Fanny Durack wandered into the room and sidled up to Brian's desk. "What were you hoping to see?" the buxom mailgirl challenged.

"Something less predictable," Brian replied.

"Yeah, but you have to see it through the eyes of people who don't work here everyday, who don't see the things that we see," Brian's colleague Mark Richardson interrupted.

"Things like?" Fanny smiled.

"You know what we mean," Mark answered that.

Fanny nodded with a wide grin. The men in IT were all trying to make an effort with the mailgirls, trying to be respectful with them. Fanny sympathised with their attempts to an extent. "Yeah," she agreed, "you guys are the lucky few who have had to deal with the change from a workplace where everyone wore clothes to this. And so you know what it is all about."

"It's not just a boy's fantasy of their ideal workplace where they lounge about watching naked women all day," Mark added.

"No one asked me what my ideal workplace was," Fanny taunted.

"Hey," Brian reminded them, "no one asked us if we wanted mailgirls. We were just told it was going to happen. Here are the rules, now obey them or deal with it."

"Like the reporter said at the end, we're part of a social experiment.. At least she got that right," Mark stated.

Simon came into the office to see the woman that he was keen on, naked and congenially hanging out with his two mates in the office.

"Hi Simon," she smiled in a more intimate way than she had with the other two, at least when he had seen them.

"What have I been missing out on?" he asked, reasonably enough.

"We were just complaining about the show last night," Mark answered first.

"Yeah, it wasn't much chop," Simon agreed. "I was just down in HR and they reckon that response to the show in the media and on socials is about zero. So maybe the great public aren't that interested."

"I'll guess we'll wait to see what the rating are," Fanny suggested.

"Maybe people realised that they weren't going to see anything," Brian added, then looked into Fanny's eyes. "No offence."

Fanny shrugged. "You don't have to apologise for our reality." She turned her attention to Simon. "So what's doing?" she asked him.

Simon tried not too look too happy that the curvy, friendly mailgirl was giving him the attention that he craved. "Oh, I just had to go down to HR to check on something. They thought that their security systems weren't running right. I had a look at it, seems okay." Although he gave the impression that he was not convinced by what he had seen. Fanny filed that away for Jan's attention later. Realising that his two colleagues -- and the rest of the section -- were otherwise engaged, he leant closer to Fanny. "Can I comment on your appearance?" he asked her.

Fanny gave him a cheeky grin. "So long as you are respectful."

Simon glanced at her, taking in her bust, her curves and her friendly face and large eyes. "I think I can do that," he tried. "You look very nice today," he offered. Fanny smiled and nodded. So he went on. "Would you like to have lunch?" he asked.

Fanny smiled happily back. "I'm not sure how appropriate that would be," she answered softly. "I think rather that we should do dinner. Or maybe breakfast before we start."

That was music to Simon's ears. "Dinner," he agreed. "With clothes on!"

Fanny had to laugh. "Don't get ahead of yourself." They both felt strongly that there was something there, something worth exploring.

*

Annette returned to the mezzanine to find Kimiko in her corner, concentrating on whatever she was doing and Jackson on the phone, clearly just finishing a phone call.

"Anything interesting?" Annette asked Jackson as she threw herself dramatically spread-eagled on the bench near her.

"I was trying to find out from the Uni about Mailgirls In The Office but they couldn't -- or wouldn't -- tell me anything," Jackson reported. She looked mildly frustrated. "I only wanted names."

"Maybe you got the wrong person?" Annette suggested.

Jackson looked more closely at Annette. "What's up with you?" she worried.

"Stuart," she stated dramatically. "He wears me out, but not in a good way!"

Jan and Pam emerged smiling from the shower area and slinked together towards the other mailgirls. Both held towels, and Jan playfully attempted to dry Pam's long hair with hers. Pam tweaked one of Jan's nipples in response. But they had been listening. "Who wears you out?" Jan asked Annette.

"If only," Annette continued. "But I do have news. Stuart's family has arrived. His wife and two young daughters. I offered to babysit them."

Pam gave the others a wide smile. "Stuart's babysitter, I can see that happening," she chortled.

Annette pretended to look shocked. "Well, he didn't say no," she pouted. There was general laughter at the thought of what might evolve there. Or not.

Wendy returned and noticed the general mood. "I can tell you something that will probably make you happier," she addressed the group. "So far there's been no reaction to speak of to last night's segment."

Jackson stood up and went over to join the group, smiling. "Lauryn was right. Everyone will just move onto the next thing."

Of course, at the mention of her name, Lauryn came into the room. "I was right, was I?" she asked.

"Of course you were," Jan laughed.

"About the segment being soon forgotten," Jackson confirmed.

"Well," Annette started, "except for one tiny little thing." She waited for everyone in the room to give her their attention. "Shane... my friend Shane," she emphasised with a big grin that underlined what all the mailgirls had shared the night before, "has been approached by the journalist. She wants to come back. And as I predicted she wants to be a mailgirl for a day."

There was silence for a moment until Kimiko spoke up. "She must have realised that what went to air was not going to get her enough attention."

Lauryn looked around. "Mailgirl for a day! What does she think this is? A funfair?"

Pam looked to Lauryn, deciding not to think she may be serious. "Well, it is, isn't it? A funfair?"

Lauryn ignored that and looked to Jackson. " Tell us she can't just waltz in here and take her clothes off, can she?"

The others also looked to Jackson. For some reason, she absently played with one of her nipples. "I think she can," Jackson suggested, "but I'll check and see. I mean we took on Pam without any complications..."

"Yes, but that was an employment contract," Lauryn pointed out.

Jackson nodded. And she realised that this could make the Jevena situation -- the American mailgirl who wanted to come to Australia -- even more of a threat to what they had.

Fanny came in and noticed what looked like a meeting going on. Except because it was a mailgirls meeting, Jackson was in the centre of the girls playing with both her nipples now while Wendy and Kimiko both stayed back and watched. Jan stepped close to Jackson and ran her fingers lightly up her thigh getting a loud moan from the mailgirl who had a moment before been worrying about threats to their employment conditions.

"What have I missed?" Fanny asked with a smile as Jackson sat back on the bench and spread her legs to allow Jan easier access.

Annette noticed something about Fanny though. "Fanny, you're glowing, what's going on?" she demanded.

Fanny looked a little coy. "Um, Simon asked me out to dinner," she admitted.

"That's fantastic," Pam gushed. "You like him right?"

Lauryn chose to play the grinch. "Office romances now. Is that allowed?"

Jan looked up, pausing from the pleasure she had been giving Jackson with her tongue. "As opposed to office casual sex encounters?" she asked with a sticky grin. Jackson grabbed the back of her head and dragged her back in.

"Wendy?" Pam asked with a smile.

Wendy shook her head. "It's got nothing to do with me." She paused, since she was after all their supervisor and, despite what she had just said, involved in such things. "So long as it doesn't affect your work," she concluded. And smiled.

*

Lindsay stared at Stuart as he bustled into the room. "We're just waiting on Shane now," she announced to the other two who were sitting relaxed, waiting; Belinda the head of HR and Betty Cuthbert, Lindsay's PA who had settled herself down away from the actual executives, at the far end of the boardroom table. She sat below a print of a naked woman with her legs obscenely help open by ropes wrapped around each leg then tied behind her.

Shane strode in, nodding variously at the participants. He planted himself next to Betty Cuthbert who stared at him as if her space had been grossly invaded. He looked up at the print and grinned.

Lindsay looked at her watch. "I'm glad that we all managed to finally make it here. It's not like I spring these meetings on you. I presume that you have all done the pre-reading." She was now staring at Shane. He smiled back. Lindsay suspected it did not matter whether he had read the reports or not.

Stuart coughed. Lindsay stopped her introduction as they all looked to him. "Don't we need a mailgirl?" he asked.

Shane raised an eyebrow. Betty cursed him silently under her breath. She could manage anything that they got a mailgirl to do. And she had clothes on. Rolling her eyes she wondered if that was the point.

"Mr Harada would want it," Shane helpfully offered.

"Mr Harada can't attend," Lindsay tried.

Shane smiled at Stuart who did not quite get his intent. "You wouldn't want him to find out," Shane added as if that was Stuart's point.

"Okay," sighed Lindsay who went down her app to try to chose the easiest one. "We can read through the financials while we are waiting," she suggested.

Pam Burridge strolled in a moment later. "What's up?" she asked, looking around the room, worried how concerned she should be about being called into a meeting with the management.

Shane spoke up. "You don't have to worry, Pam. We are not allowed to run these meetings unless we have a mailgirl present." Pam looked like she felt there must be more to it. But Shane continued as she strode behind Lindsay at the head of the table and around to the far side to sit by herself facing most of the others across the table. She arranged herself demurely and looked over to Shane.

"All you need to do is pour coffee for Stuart at regular intervals. And sit there like the attractive woman you are," Shane advised. Pam shrugged like she was not sure whether such objectification was acceptable or not. But on balance she liked being underestimated. She would pay more attention than the others there would realise. A former model, she had enough experience of what she could do with her large blue eyes, wavy shoulder length hair and her prominent, exposed breasts. She sat back in her chair trying to look vacant as Lindsay began with the business she wanted to discuss.

The first item was Mrs Ogawa. "For those not on the rumour mill, she is due here in a few days to help with the mailgirls," Lindsay announced. "During that time she will report directly to me." Belinda looked concerned. The mailgirls were her responsibility as was their supervisor Wendy. She sensed there could be issues. But she would sort those out later. There was talk of the company's performance and its financial state. Stuart seemed to be all over that, suggesting that there was nothing to worry about. They were making good profits on their contracts and everyone had enough work to do.

Pam was drifting off a bit which she knew was a good thing. She sat back, relaxed in her seat. And she maintained her disinterest when Stuart pointed to the next item, the number of mailgirls in the office. Pam wondered what she could do to deflect the others from her interest in that topic. She slid a hand off her armrest and began to gently wank herself. The others in the room either did not notice or made an effort to pretend not to, with the exception of Shane who grinned across the table at her. Pam found a rhythm where she could wank herself to nice undulations, her eyes half closed while also paying attention to what was being said.

Lindsay indicated that they had an application for an American mailgirl to transfer to Melbourne. Shane coughed politely and the others looked to him. He turned to Stuart. "What about yours?" he asked but found the American prepared.

"I have attached the American standard contract," Stuart announced, "you've all read it?" He waited for a moment. "It's quite different to the ones the current mailgirls have at the moment. I suggest that we get the lawyers to have a look at it."

Shane and Belinda looked to each other. They were the only two in the meeting with the corporate knowledge that Stuart's suggestion had been tried. No lawyers would touch the job. Which was how they engaged Jackson to draft the contracts which was why the contracts were as they were. And why Jackson was now a mailgirl. They both chose to say nothing. Pam through her half closed eyes noted their shared look of concern as she continued to run her hand lightly over her pussy. She even pressed up one knee against the table as if she was trying to get better access and ignoring the discussion going on around her.

"I'll leave it to you to find a lawyer," Lindsay told Stuart.

"What about your mailgirl?" Shane asked Stuart again.

Stuart shuddered then regained himself. This time he couldn't avoid. "We may have an opportunity to recruit locally," he mumbled, staring at his laptop. "With their projected time off and their unexpected absences and with the imminent arrival of the engineers on Level 11, I think we can justify another two of them."

MrStill
MrStill
142 Followers