Mailgirls' Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltree
eltree
83 Followers

Two turned and awkwardly shuffled into the corner. She stood there and waited listening to Ms Anderson's keyboard. She heard a knock on the door and Ms Anderson once again said "Come in.

"Oh good, just put the tray down on the desk I'll let you know when to come back to clean up." Two heard the door close again. "Now just hop back over here and kneel down next to me. It looks like they sent up quite a nice little spread."

Two shuffled back over to the desk and got down onto her knees, nearly falling, hampered as she was by her restrained ankles and of course, her arms behind her back. Two had heard of Mailgirl Programs where the girls' arms were routinely cuffed behind their backs which just seemed dangerous for someone who spent so much time running up and down stairs.

"Open up." Ms Anderson reached forward and plucked her panties from Two's mouth. "Maybe I'll let you wear these this afternoon. Wouldn't that be a treat?" She held a glass out to Two, "Don't gulp." Two sipped the cold water gratefully. Next was a small cube of cheese which Two had to crane her neck to reach.

Ms Anderson alternated between eating something herself and hand-feeding Two. She was drinking either white wine or sparkling water, Two got tap water - it was nicely chilled. It was better than lapping it up from a bowl.

Ms Anderson slid back her chair. "It's time for dessert and your job interview. Just shuffle yourself under my desk and face me. She slid forward on her chair and draped her skirt over Two's head. "I'm sure you can figure out what to do now. I understand that all mailgirls indulge."

This type of interaction was strictly forbidden for SG&T mailgirls. Two had heard of a number of employees being fired for such behavior. Not the mailgirls, of course, they weren't fired, but the punishment was severe and meted out to all the mailgirls to encourage them to remain on the straight and narrow.

Two tenatively began to tongue Ms Anderson who reached down and pulled her head in closer. "Little kisses dear, and then let's get that tongue right in there." As Two continued to pleasure Ms Anderson, she heard her pick and the phone and say "You can come pick up the tray now." Ms Anderson didn't orgasm until after the door opened and the tray was removed. Sometime later she orgasmed again and when she stopped thrashing said "That's very nice dear. Now you can just curl up at my feet and take a little nap while I get some work done."

Still later she sent Two back into the corner. "Just wait there until someone comes to take you up to the roof. After your session you'll need to rest up for this evening."

* * * *

Two came down from the roof wearing only Ms Anderson's panties. She lay on the bed staring at the ceiling waiting for Five. She was still on the bed, seeing nothing, lost in her emotions when the door opened and Five came bouncing in.

"Oh, my god, what are you wearing; where did you get a pair of panties, what's going on??"

"I've been fucked, well not actually, but I know that's the next step. My job interview was under Ms Anderson's desk and skirt with my face jammed into her pussy. She had me stand with my nose in the corner sucking on her panties, then it was 'Knees' and eating from her hand before I went under the desk for the next hour. I've been leered at, groped, bound, paddled, and whipped, but this was just different and wrong."

"We've all munched a lot of pussy in the last year, well not Eleven, and been forced to expose ourselves in ways I never imagined, humiliated each and every day; what makes this so traumatic?"

"Making out, going all the way with another mailgirl, is a way to find solace in misery. It's sex among equals and I need it to take the edge off the whole demeaning swamp that is the life of a mailgirl. Our ids have "Property of SG&T" printed on them, but I firmly hold to the view that just that piece of plastic is owned by SG&T. Ms Anderson intends to own me and I could lose myself to her. And yes it turns me on something fierce; I'm staring at the ceiling, so that I'm not abandoning myself to what she wants from me. I wish I was back in the dormitory in Maryland."

"Oh Megan, I know now is not the time to tell you this, but unlike you I have been well and truly fucked and I enjoyed it. After you went off, we went back to Sam's room and got naked. And yes, the sex was even better then the hot shower. I don't know where this is going, but I plan to enjoy the rest of this week."

Two got up and embraced Five "I'm so happy for your. Did you log your orgasm in your MMU? I haven't gotten off all week; I'm sure I'm disappointing whoever has me in the weekly pool."

The door to the room opened behind them and Leeanne stalked in. "You" pointing to Two "put your nose in that corner. And you" gesturing to Five "ankles." Two fled into the corner to the right of the bed and Five bent from the waist and clasped her ankles. She saw Leeanne walk over the the side of the room and unlock an unobtrusive panel in the wall. The smaller woman reached in and pulled out two sets of leather cuffs, a paddle, and a crop.

"You two were told no clothing in this room. So now I punish you." Dropping most of her load on the edge of the bed she walked behind Five holding the paddle. "Count each stroke and say 'thank you madam' after each." She tugged at Five's bikini bottom and let it slide down her legs.

Stepping back she dealt a punishing blow to Five's right asscheek.

"One, thank you madam."

The second blow was a backhander to Five's right asscheek.

"Two, thank you madam."

She alternated for ten strokes and said "Now stand over by the corner of the bed." Five shuffled over, hampered by the cloth around her ankles. Leeanne locked one of the cuffs onto Five's left wrist, "now thread the chain though that top ring on that post." Leeanne then reached up and locked the other cuff onto Five's left wrist. "Now stand here and think about what you did wrong." The worst of it was that Five couldn't rub her red-hot bottom.

"You, onto the bed now. Knees and forehead." Two scurried over and got onto the bed, knees spread wide and forehead pressed onto the mattress. "Back up until you are just on the edge of the bed, then extend your left leg back." Two complied and then felt a searing cut on the sole of her left foot. She screamed and toppled over. "Knees and forehead, right leg back." Leeane alternated six strokes with the crop leaving Two sobbing into the mattress.

"Off the bed now and to the other corner." Two slid off the bed and went immediately onto her toes as soon as her feet touched the floor. Leeanne cuffed Two just as she had Five and then pulled Ms Anderson's panties down to slide down Two's legs. "Now you two will just stand here until the boy brings you dinner."

She replaced the paddle and crop into the cabinet in the wall and relocked the panel. She then left the room, closing the door firmly behind her.

The two mailgirls stood there in their misery, not saying anything. Two would tire and drop down onto her feet, but each time she cried out and forced herself back onto her toes.

Tuesday Dinner

Five heard the door open behind her, but did not dare to turn her head and look. "Oh, she really laid into you, that must hurt something fierce. I'll let you down when I finish putting out your dinner." Five heard a can being popped open and groaned. "Ugh, do you really eat this stuff. It looks like dog food, you couldn't pay me to take even one bite."

He reached up and unlocked her left cuff. "Now pull it through the ring and move your hands behind your back." He refastened the cuff on her left wrist trapping arms behind her back. "Now go kneel on your mat. You can't start dinner until your friend joins you."

Five walked over to one of the mats and took her position. He'd left the empty can of Mailgirl Chow on the cart. She didn't like to eat it either, but her choice was dinner or the paddle. He uncuffed and recuffed Two who sank to her knees and proceeded to walk on her knees over to the other mat. Five noticed that he had gotten over his need to blush when he saw them. "Okay, you can eat dinner now, you're required to clean the bowl and then you'll have to clean each other up. You are not to leave your mats until Julie comes to get you ready for this evening." With that he pushed the cart out the door and left.

Two and Five leaned over their bowls and delicately ate their Mailgirl Chow and sipped from the water bowl. With her arms locked behind her Five had to deal with her hair getting into the two bowls - getting it wet wasn't a problem, but Two would have to clean random bits of food from her hair since they were forbidden to leave the mats.

The two mailgirls were kneeling eyes downcast, when the door opened again. This time it was two women, one pushing a cart carrying a case and a two stools. The younger of the two carried one stool to under the shower head, while the other opened up the case and put the other stool down by the mats. The woman at the shower said "You" pointing to Five who was nearer, "get up and sit here."

"Miss, we're not allowed to sit on furniture."

"Well, I'm not bending down to work on you. Up now."

She turned on the shower instantly chilling Five, but then the water started to warm up. Five looked up questioningly and the woman said, "I told Laura I didn't care if she made you take cold showers, but I wasn't going to freeze my fingers off shampooing you.

"It looks in pretty good shape, does the Mailgirl program run to a hairdresser?"

"Each of us has a standing appointment once a month in the salon on the ground floor of the main building. SG&T doesn't want untidy mailgirls running about."

The hairdresser finished washing Five's hair and then blew it dry. Standing behind Five she plaited the brown tresses into a French braid. "Now go over and sit on Julie's stool." She then gestured to Two to come. Two got up awkwardly and tip-toed over to the shower.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Miss Leeanne caned the bottom of my feet because I was wearing clothing in the room. It really hurts to put my feet down."

"Oh, I knew those two were into some kinky shit, but that's just plain mean. Well, sit here and I'll do your hair." She shampooed Two and brought out a pair of scissors and proceeded to trim her blonde locks to chin length, coaxing Two's natural curls to cluster around her face. "I can see why Laura told me to cut it short."

"That's the way I was wearing it when she first met me, before I was a mailgirl."

Meanwhile, Julie was artfully making up Five, emphasizing her eyes and highlighting her high cheek bones. She also rouged Five's nipples and labial lips. Then she inked a bold "5" onto Five's hip.

Five protested, "We wear these chokers and our MMUs show our number, SG&T doesn't write our numbers on us."

"Yes, but the hip number is something everyone knows about mailgirls, so we're just satisfying the customer. Now back onto your mat and don't mess it up."

Two tip-toed over to Julie who made her up with a lighter touch going more for the natural, All-American girl look - plus the rouged nipples and nether lips with a black "2" on her hip.

The two women packed up their equipment and put the stools back onto the cart. "Don't mess up your makeup and just stay where you are until someone comes to get you."

Tuesday Evening

They didn't have long to wait before the door opened again and Leeanne came in carrying two shoeboxes and the light cotton cloaks that they'd worn before. She opened the top box and pulled out a pair of scarlet stilettos which she placed in front of Five. Five had complained out wearing heels for dinner on Sunday, this pair was much more extreme, 5" pencil thin heels with a minimal platform. She looked at Two and said "I'll wait until we reach the private dining room to give you your shoes, you might find it to difficult to navigate the stairs the shape your feet are in and I don't want to explain to Ms Anderson why we only have one server for this evening.

"You'll be serving at a private function for a dozen extremely important men this evening. You will provide impeccable service and they will have no cause to complain. They will arrive shortly for the cocktail hour for which there is an open bar. They may order drinks at the bar or give their orders to you. After cocktails you will be serving a full meal which will be brought up from the kitchen. You will make sure that each of our guests wants for nothing. Less than perfect service will result in severe punishment. Put on your shoes Five and both of you follow me."

Leeanne draped the cloaks over the mailgirls and led them out the door and down one flight of stairs. Five made it down the stairs successfully though not without some trepidation. Two followed on tip-toes all the way. She led them through an open door and past an antechamber with a cloakroom. She then pushed through a set of double doors into the private dining room.

As they entered Two and Five could see two mailgirl mats against the wall and above each mat was a pair of posters. Two of the posters were more copies of the blow-up of their SG&T id cards. To either side of those images were equally large posters with head and shoulder photos of Two and Five in business attire overlaid with a red circle with a slash through it. Beneath those photos were the legends:

Megan Brooks Sarah Stevens

BA Econ, Grinnell BA Gender & Women's Studies,

Connecticut College

MS Finance, U Iowa JD, Rutgers

Both girls recoiled in horror, not only were they stripped of their clothes, they were also stripped of the anonymous cloaking of being a mailgirl.

"Okay girls, onto your mats. Two, you need to put your shoes on. Then we just wait for our dinner guests to arrive."

Two and Five dropped onto their mats and stared at the floor. Their humiliation had plumbed new depths and the dozen men had yet to arrive.

The next person to come through the door was the bartender who looked them over appreciatively before going to the end of the room and setting up for the evening.

Some time later Ms Anderson pushed through the double doors followed by a crowd of middle aged men in suits. They stopped part way through the open door when they saw the kneeling girls and the posters above them. Five heard an appreciative whistle.

Ms Anderson turned to face the dinner guests and said, "Welcome to your special dinner at the Juniper Resort. Your servers tonight are these two lovely young girls before you, both on loan to us from the Mailgirls' Program at Sloan Guarantee & Trust. You will address them as Two and Five, they are required to politely correct you if you use their former names. They will take your orders during the cocktail hour and then will serve at dinner. Mailgirl protocol at SG&T forbids physical contact with these girls, we are not quite so fussy at Juniper. My assistant here will supervise the staff and forward on to me any requests that you may have. Bon appetit, gentlemen."

Of course, no one ordered drinks at the bar. Two and Five were kept busy taking orders and delivering drinks, Five's feet suffering only slightly less than Two's. Most of the men had no compunction about adopting a hands on approach to their requests and Five found her braid tugged down more than once forcing her to look up at whoever standing in front of at the time. Dinner was a bit easier on the girls as the men were seated, but Two's feet were in utter agony by that time. The guests lingered a long time over their after dinner liqueurs and coffee with many getting up from the table and circulating, especially around Two and Five. The girls were not required to clean up after dinner, but it was after midnight when Leanne led the cloaked, thankfully barefoot girls to their room.

Wednesday

Two had soaked her feet in the water bowls before crawling into bed the night before, but she slept badly as her feet throbbed throughout the night. Five held her close, but eventually had dropped off to sleep and was the first to wake up in the morning.

Two finally got out of bed when Five returned carrying a tray. "I brought you some breakfast. If I feed it to you we ought to avoid the no hands rule." Two knelt on the floor beside the bed while Five held up a cup of coffee to her lips. She followed with a pain au chocolat and then some fruit. "Sam asked where you were and I told him that you weren't feeling well and wouldn't be up for a run this morning. It will do you good to get outside and sit by the pool though. Thrashing your feet was a rotten thing to do; I don't mind the paddling so much, it gets me hot in more ways than one, but half crippling you and then making you stand for hours was just mean.

"My MMU calendar just shows breakfast, lunch, tanning, and dinner today so it looks like we're back to vacation time."

Two grabbed her MMU from the headboard. "Lunch with Ms Anderson again, tanning, and dinner. Isn't it nice to be special."

"Just ride it out and hope she doesn't want you marching about. Pool time now? One piece suits today, better for serious swimming and it covers up our hip numbers."

"A quick shower and then I'll be down. Save me a chaise by the pool and some sun tan oil. If you go down by yourself, maybe Sam will offer to do your back."

* * * *

The pool had too many people frolicing from side to side to allow Two to do any serious lap swimming. She decided she'd have to come down early the next morning if her feet were still too sore for her to run or ride a bike. She told Sam that she had a stone bruise so was staying off her feet to let it heal; he looked skeptical having seen her tip-toe up to the pool, but didn't say anything except to say that he and Sarah were planning an easy run before lunch and would miss her.

Still, just lying on the chaise soaking up the sun and looks of admiration (from the men) and envy (from the women) instead of being seen as sub-human was a satisfying feeling that she had missed the last fifteen months. Then her MMU chimed and it was off to lunch with Ms. Anderson.

Once again she knocked on Ms Anderson's door at precisely 11 a.m. and heard "Come in." Ms Anderson was behind her desk and without looking up said, "peel off that bathing suit and cuff your hands behind your back. Now come and kneel by my desk while I work."

Two stayed on her knees while Ms Anderson typed on the computer, made phone calls, and even just leaned back in her excecutive chair and gazed appreciatively at the naked mailgirl. "We've finalized the arrangements for the special event tomorrow night. Won't that be nice dear. I thought it went very well last night. We got very positive feedback from our dinner guests and inquiries about whether they can schedule again for next year. You are in demand.

"Now with eighteen mailgirls, each with two weeks vacation, that means eighteen weeks a year that we can offer special events. If tomorrow goes as well and then with the next pair of mailgirls then I can approach DDE about offering holidays as a standard feature of mailgirl programs. We are documenting your entire experience here and will produce a series of portfolios for targeted audiences. The general public will see photographs of mailgirls frolicing on the beach and lying out by the pool; prospective customers will be shown the photos of you serving. I expect it all to go over quite well."

Another knock on the door, "Oh, here's our lunch." Once again Two ate from Ms Anderson's hand. She would playfully hold morsels just out of reach inducing Two to stretch out to reach the food in her hand. After finishing up lunch Ms Anderson directed Two under her desk again, but this time got up and said, "Just remain there until one dear, then you can get dressed and you're free until it's time for tanning. Regretably, I have a meeting, but I'll think of you here waiting for me. Oh, by the way several of our dinner guests last night inquired about your posters. They should be a hit in the gift shop."

eltree
eltree
83 Followers