Mailgirls on the Run Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't run nude did you? And Mailgirl Twenty-two is your sister, correct?"

Charlotte and I, plus four other female bank employees wore running shorts and SG&T singlets. The mailgirls just wore shoes and bras that concealed nothing. And yes, Sam was our fifth runner. She did very well."

"I'll have to write to the Trib and complain. They should get those details right. But, good job girls. Who did you lose to?"

"We were edged out by the University of Maryland; they had a number of very fast grad students. I finished out of the top ten this year."

"Your mother sends her love. Shouldn't you be at work by now? You are an hour ahead of us."

"I'm having some trouble getting myself motivated this morning, but I'll be heading out soon. Thanks for calling, Dad. It is great to hear your voice."

It was past nine when Megan finally walked into SG&T. She didn't remember ever having gotten to her desk so late, even when she worked weekends. The mailgirls were all hard at work by this time and the breakfast crowd in the lobby had dispersed to their workspaces. Logging into her system she found an urgent message directing her to report to Human Capital. Her good mood following the call from her father was blunted by the thought of whatever grievance Ms Barnes would be laying at her door. Still, she decided to get it over with so that she could get back to finance work, leaving mailgirls behind.

Miss Bradley waved her on into the inner office saying, "She's been waiting for you."

Megan walked in and then stopped, stunned to see Mailgirl Ten sitting behind Ms Barnes' desk. No, she decided, not Mailgirl Ten, Ms Wreibel since she was sitting - mailgirls were not permitted on furniture - and dressed in a business suit.

"Amanda was right, my clothes don't fit any more, but I don't know when I will have time to shop." She did something on her computer then came around her desk and held her arms out to Megan. "You need to be here for this next bit."

Megan leaned into the hug and asked, "What's going on? Where is Ms Barnes?"

"Ms Barnes has moved on. There are some very interesting clauses in the job description for the head of Human Capital. I just signed my new contract this morning and did not overlook the provision that the bank has the option to unilaterally convert the contract to a standard two year mailgirl contract. As I understand it Ms Barnes is heading for Japan as compensation for our new Mailgirl Eighteen. Mr Fforde said her corporation wants her to work on her English and her attitude."

"When did this happen?"

"From my perspective about two hours ago. Apparently the fifth floor has had some issues with Ms Barnes for quite some time now." Amy stepped back and sat on the edge of her desk. "How long did it take you to get used to wearing clothing again? This damned bra is already driving me mad. And I wobble on my heels which are too tight."

"Feet tend to widen a bit when you go barefoot and it's been just about three years for you."

The door opened behind Megan. "Can you swipe Fourteen's MMU? We wouldn't want to add to her demerits."

Megan dutifly acknowledged that Mailgirl Fourteen had completed her delivery.

Maria, Mailgirl Fourteen, looked at the woman perched on the desk with astonishment. "Ten, what's going on?"

"And now you find out why the two of us spent last night strapped to the bench in the dormitory while twenty other women spent hours bringing us to repeated orgasms. I lost count.

"Ms Hyland, your contract is terminated, effective immediately. You will leave your MMU with me, they'll remove your id collar at the Security Desk. Mr Fforde brought down a dress and a pair of sandals for you, plus your personal items. I recommend that you dress before you leave my office: as you are no longer a mailgirl, you are not authorized to walk naked through the halls. No bra or panties, of course."

"But, my contract is through the end of the year."

"You've been fired, the new Mailgirl Fourteen will be arriving on Friday. You know the new Fourteen, Megan; she's transferring from the Chicago office. It's Ms Aldridge. SG&T believes this action should satisfy your complaint to Human Relations."

"She's married."

"Conjugal relations have been authorized for Mailgirl Fourteen, but as her husband is remaining in Chicago, I'm not sure how often she'll be required to perform her wifely duties. She has taken a leave of absence from her previous position and any reunions will be off the clock She'll be an hourly employee with neither a signing or completion bonus."

"Now, if the two of you excuse me, I have another crisis to deal with. While you were running your race yesterday, Mailgirl Seventeen was fornicating with one of the IT guys in the Executive Dining Room. She just signed her new two year contract and said that she couldn't wait that long. He's being terminated and I need to make an object lesson of her. All the rules still apply."

Epilogue

Thanksgiving week

Megan was staring at her computer wondering how much she would be able to accomplish through the holiday period as she kept getting out of office messages and secretaries that said their boss would get back to her when he/she returned. She heard someone approach from behind and turned to see Mailgirl Twenty-two.

"Nice tan. How was your vacation? Where did you go?"

"Four and I went to the US Virgin Islands. Six days of sun and sand. We actually got seats on the plane and Ms Wreibel allowed us to upgrade to first class - at our expense, of course, but it was worth it."

"Fuck, Sarah and I were shipped at freight when I went on vacation as a mailgirl."

"We still don't have a choice about our destination, but I could get used to first class."

"I assume you've heard that Mom and Dad are coming to visit at Christmas. This will be the first time that I've seen them since I moved here from Chicago. I've talked to Amy and she'll arrange for them to be able to visit you here, assuming that Dad can face his naked daughter."

"Oh, I can't wait to give them both a hug. How red do you think he'll go?"

"I'm looking forward to finding out. Amy says that if Mom wants to visit you in the dorm, she'll have to don appropriate attire. She won't have to shave her bush, though. Dad is restricted to the upper floors."

"It will be even more fun to watch Dad deal with that."

"Oh, by the way, Maria finished out the crosscountry season at Hood. She ran number two for them in the conference and regional meets, but didn't qualify for nationals. Mr Fforde had her trust buy a small apartment building in Frederick and she moved into her own place. She should graduate in the spring.

"Are you and Twenty-three making music together?"

"There will be a mailgirl string quartet at the Executive Christmas party: the new Eighteen and Twenty-three on violin, Five on the cello, and the new Mailgirl Fourteen on piano - she's much better than I am. Oh, and Ms Wreibel says we'll debut our tails for the holidays."

Epilogue redux

Two years later

Jennifer, the Office Admin, carried in a medium size rectangular package and placed it on Megan's desk. "This is addressed to you."

"I wonder what it could be. I haven't ordered anything. Oh, it's from SG&T, I don't think I left anything behind that they would be sending on."

"That's the bank you used to work at, the one with naked mailgirls."

"Yes, that's right. Let me see if I have something I can use to open this."

Megan reached into the top drawer of her desk and brought out a slim letter opener. She carefully sliced through the tape on the edge and peeled the paper away from the top revealing a cardboard box. She sliced along the seam and opened the flaps, pulling out a bubble wrapped object. Slicing yet more tape she pulled away the bubble wrap and looked at the simple frame inside.

"Oh, my."

"What is it?"

Megan turned the frame so that Jennifer could see. A pair of maroon satin panties was mounted in the middle of the frame with the full length photo of a naked woman in the lower right hand corner. The silver nameplate on the frame just said "Mailgirl Fourteen."

Jennifer looked at it in amazement, then asked, "Why did they send this to you and isn't that woman old for a mailgirl?"

Megan read the note that she plucked out of the bubble wrap. "My old boss in Chicago steered me into becoming a mailgirl when I transferred to the new Washington office, but then she overstepped her bounds and was induced to sign a mailgirl contract herself. She was still quite attractive and there's the added frisson of an arrogant executive brought low. The corridor leading back to Human Capital is lined with the framed panties of the mailgirls under contract. At the end of the contract those frames are put into storage or otherwise excessed. I was told by the then head of Human Capital that Ms Aldridge took my frame back to Chicago as a souvenir and probably an object lesson for subordinates she wished to terrorize. The current head of Human Capital, a friend of mine, thought I would like Ms Aldridge's frame as a memento of my time at SG&T. This is going up in my home office."