Maintenance Man Stalks Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to pick up a rhythm of fucking the dildo faster and faster as she heard the sounds of her juices against the dildo fill the room.

"Fuck me you big dick infidel bastard. Oh George you fat ugly infidel fuck my horny Muslim cunt!!" She moaned as she found herself getting ever more turned on by the idea of forbidden acts with a white infidel cock.

Graham watched on as he sniffed the fresh pair of panties. He could smell her ass on this one and it was strong. He thought about how deep it was wedged between her cheeks. He was stroking his cock to the rhythm of her fucking. He so desperately wished he was that dildo but he would have to wait until he is next visit to get into her heavenly cunt.

The next week takes an eternity to come around but it finally does. George had been looking forward to it for the longest time and even Khadijah waited anxiously for him. She did not know if it was the company or the sight of the cock she missed more. At the next meeting they casually talk over coffee as they talk about their week. Khadijah forgets the sexual tension and remembers that she always enjoyed George's company.

George asks about the reading and Khadijah offers to start. The next chapter starts off with a steamy encounter where a woman ends up being fucked doggy style and it immediately brings Khadijah's mind back to last week and the way she fucked the dildo.

The book is so explicit for a romance novel and it reminds her of the erotica she reads at night. She thinks about stopping and changing books but she feels so naughty reading this with George. She likes the idea of being sexual in the real world and not just her bedroom.

George is drinking his coffee as Khadijah continues to read. The temperature is getting hotter in the room and Khadijah lifts her leg over to cross her legs as she feels the tension in her cunt but she inadvertently shakes the table. This startles George and he drops the coffee on his pants.

"Ya Allah! George I am sorry, let me get a cloth, "Khadijah apologizes for startling him and brings over a cloth to clean it. As she dabs she clears to spillage but continues to dab over his hard cock and bulge. The story is clearly having the same effect on him. She is a little lost to this and keeps touching his cock despite their being no need.

"You need to take them off so I can wash them," Khadijah says as she can still feel the dampness on the trousers. George acts reluctant despite him deliberately spilling his cup but he stands up in front of her, removes the trousers and hands them to him.

Khadijah keeps glancing at his boxers as his big white cock is now more visible just under the boxers, thanks to the coffee spilling through it. Khadijah bites her lip as she thinks of the big white cock that occupies her fantasies.

"Would you mind dabbing my boxers too please," George asks in an innocent tone as he looks down at Khadijah whose face is inches away from his bulge.

"Of course," Khadijah mutters in a quiet voice as she looks up at him with her large doe eyes. As she starts dabbing the boxers, her touch lingering longer than it needs to as gets a good feel of the cock. His boxers look like they are struggling to contain his monstrous white cock. George tells her to stop as he thinks the boxers are okay now. In reality he told her to stop because he did not think he could not control himself

George picks up the reading and crosses his leg as his bulge becomes more obvious. Khadijah bites her lip as she feels that sexual tension intensify. She keeps staring at his exposed bulge, as she barely pays attention to the story of the book, until it is her turn to read.

The story begins to tone down the sexual scenes and this is almost relief to Khadijah as she does not have to think of sex. There is a chapter where one of the female characters discusses her undergarments.

George closes the book and comments, "Sometimes I wonder if you are as conservative under your clothes as you appear in person." George comments and Khadijah is gob smacked for a moment but before she can respond George continues reading.

George knows what a slut she is under her pious facade and he wants to test her boundaries. Will she let him into her sexual world?

Khadijah for a moment thinks about how shocked George would be to discover what a slut she was under these pious clothes. How hard his cock would get. Would it tear through the boxers? She licked her lips as she watched his cock in his boxers. The rest of the chapter is slow and seems to be building to another sexual plot point. The session ends and George packs up the book to leave after putting back on his now dry trousers. Khadijah is still thinking about George's comments. She so desperately wants to flirt with him and tease him about what she is wearing but her prudish public persona stops her.

She says goodbye to George but as soon as the door closes she takes off her abaya and walks straight into her bedroom. She is in a trance like state as she grabs her dildo and sticks it on the headboard. She is wearing a lace see through bra and a small lace thong.

She pulls the lace thong out of her fat ass and to the side. She does not want take her underwear off today. She begins to bounce against the cock as she imagines George taking her doggy style.

"This is what I wear. Watch me. Watch what a slut I am. Does it make you hard? Do you want to fuck my cunt? You big infidel bastard!" She screams out passionately as she imagines being fucked by big George. She was so horny today that it did not take long for her to climax over the bed. A deluge of fluids soaking her thong and the bed. She collapses on the bed feeling drained. She was losing control of her senses. The sexual nature of the book and the fact that she now knew what George was hiding under his trousers was driving her crazy.

All week she thought about George and the sexual tension between them. She definitely felt it but she did not know if he would be interested in her. His choice in book showed that he was really sexually adventurous but her image was that of a pious and prude Muslim woman. He would never know what she was like underneath the conservative abaya and hijab. She had also put on a lot of weight since her divorce and this affected her confidence.

The next week she wanted to wear something a little more relaxed and even daring, well for her. She had a figure hugging abaya. It was a few sizes too small for her and hugged her curves like nothing else she owned.

The day had finally come so she wore it and could feel George's eyes on her instantly the moment she opened the door. She had a glance at his crotch and there was already a tent, his cock was trying to burst out of his pants. She turned and smiled to herself liking the reaction she had on George. She was wearing a black quarter cup bra and thong set underneath her clothes. The bra did not do much to contain her breasts and her erect nipples were visible through her tight fitting abaya. George began reading and the next chapter was much steamier. The abaya was really tight and Khadijah felt the struggle it faced containing her luscious body. George had bought her a cake to say thank you for helping him with his reading.

"Aww. That is so sweet of you George but I must watch what I eat now." Khadijah said.

"Don't be silly. You look divine and I would worship every part of your body if I could." George said as his eyes followed her body from head to toe. He did not bother hiding the fact that he was drinking in every inch of her body.

Khadijah felt something run through her body as he viewed her body with such obvious lust. She had to keep her composure and keep calm, but it was extremely difficult to do so. The abaya was so tight and Khadijah could not help but try and keep her movements to as minimal as possible.

George handed her the book but it somehow fell out of her hands on to the floor. She quickly bent over to pick it up but in the process her abaya split and she flashed George her black thong. The sound of her abaya ripping seemed to echo around the room, only made louder by how quiet both of them were. Her cheeks were flushed red with embarrassment as she quickly rushed to her bedroom to change.

Khadijah's heart beat was going at 100 miles per hour and her breathing was erratic as she could not believe what had happened. She stripped out of her torn abaya and put on a fresh looser one. She tried to calm down and for a moment wondered if she had time to fuck her dildo but she did not. She finally calmed her breathing and returned to George in the other room. He was waiting patiently for Khadijah.

"How are you?" Asked George with concern.

"I am sorry for the dress, it was so embarrassing. The Dress was old and I am no longer able fit in such clothes. My body is no longer what it used to be, I am just a fat ugly woman now," She said a little embarrassed, her self confidence had definitely taken a hit.

"What are you talking about, your body is perfect like this. To be honest I was impressed." Said George.

"Impressed by what?" Queried Khadijah.

"Your choice of underwear. A thong is definitely not conservative," said George with a sly grin. Khadijah's hand went over thong instinctively even though it was already covered.

"That is wrong. Don't say that." Said Khadijah even though she liked knowing he enjoyed her choice of thong.

"It is not wrong to be a sexual being. Your ass is magnificent and needs suitable covering. and if I am honest it just made me think what was covering those magnificent tits." George asked rather crudely. Khadijah could not help but feel excited about the way he talked about her body.

"Wrong. Just wrong." Was all Khadijah could say as she thought about him watching her naked body in just her slutty underwear. Her words were robotic, and it was obvious that she did not mean them.

"I wish I could see your body in just your underwear. I can only imagine what bra you are wearing. Or maybe it is a boring conservative cotton bra." Remarked George.

His remark annoyed Khadijah. Who was he to presume she wore a boring bra? Her choice in thong should have given him a clue what interested her.

"Ok. Fine. Then guess." Said Khadijah rather abruptly, her tone had changed from the demure one she had moments ago.

"Guess what?" Asked George pretending to be clueless.

"My bra. Guess then if you think you know me so well. If you are right I will show you what I am wearing over these 'magnificent tits, " She said as the frustration was evident in her voice, as was the fact that she was challenging George. She didn't know that George had been watching her all morning and knew exactly what she was wearing.

"A quarter cup black bra with a lace trim," George answered confidently and Khadijah's eyes went wide in surprise. "How did you know?" asked Khadijah, her mouth agape with shock.

"So that means I'm right?" George responded despite knowing how accurate he was.

"Yes." Khadijah answered a little in disbelief.

"You know what this means." Said George trying his best to contain his giddiness.

"No. I am sorry. I cannot. Not this. I am sorry." Said Khadijah, reverting to her pious and religious self. Her base setting. Just like that time all those years ago in the train she was too afraid to take the next step.

George now felt a sense of entitlement and got up from his seat and walked over to Khadijah, he knew she needed a little push to get her going, that she would not be able to take the first step on her own. She stood up to walk away.

"A bet is a bet," was all he said before he grabbed the abaya from the buttons holding it together and tore it apart. In a moment she was completely naked before this infidel. She should have felt shame but in truth she felt excitement. She covered herself with her hands but George pulled them apart and devoured her body with his eyes.

"You are one hot little bitch underneath those ugly Islamic dresses." He said before turning and heading to the door.

"I better leave before I do something that I might regret." George said as he left through the door.

Khadijah looked on shock as she felt her body tremble. She began to finger herself on the spot as she muttered. When he had ripped her abaya apart she was so sure about what would come next, and him walking away was not one of them. She felt a pang of disappointment as he closed the door behind him. She raced to her room and lay back down on her bed. Her fingers instantly found themselves between her thighs.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck this hot little bitch. Don't regret it. Just fuck me. You infidel bastard." She was horny and lost to her lust. She came multiple times on the spot he had left her. Unable to move for some time.

She finally came to her senses and went to shower where she masturbated again. Every day for the next week she masturbated each night as she thought about George stripping her abaya off but it did nothing to calm her sexual desires. If anything she felt she was hornier the next day. She was in a constant state of arousal. Every morning she woke up in a completely soaked pair of panties. She masturbated 3 times a day but she still felt as horny as ever. On the day of their next session she wondered if George would still come after their last session ended so abruptly.

She thought so long about what to wear. She picked up a peephole bra and peephole thong. She was feeling kinky and wanted to dress that way under her abaya. She looked at her abaya and for some reason the idea of wearing it did not seem appropriate for what she had planned. She left her hijab and abaya on the bed. She let her hair flow down past her shoulders. She had long flowing hair when she let it breathe. It went to mid back and she always found it be one of her most attractive features. She picked up a long robe to cover herself. She spent time styling her hair and even applied lipstick and mascara. She was never the type who used make up all that much but she wanted to look good for George today.

She needed George to satisfy the horny desires within her. George knocked on the door and she was a little startled. She set the final touches to her make up and went to open the door.

"Damn! You look so sexy and beautiful," George said as he had a sharp intake of breath. Khadijah felt immediately flattered and emboldened by her choices. Especially when she felt George run his hands through her hair. She was not meant to be in a hijab less state in front of any man that was not related to her by blood nor was her husband. George was neither, so this was a huge step for her. One that excited to no end, she thought George would put his hand on the back of her head and pull her in for a kiss. So she was a little disappointed when he did not do that. Khadijah went to the kitchen and made some snacks and coffee as was her normal ritual when ever George came over.

George came over to help her. The kitchen was a tight area and as he went past her to pick up the coffee he brushed against her ass with his crotch. As his crotch was against it he thrusted against her ass making his intentions obvious. Khadijah felt herself tremble at this action and she bit her lip.

George picked up the coffees and they both sat down. Khadijah began reading as she felt George's eyes on her. She lifted her leg up over the other leg as she felt her robe part partially and exposes her legs.

She was only wearing her lingerie under her robe and liked the idea of George looking at her exposed legs. She always kept them shaved and moisturized. They had a natural tan complexion and she rubbed them against each as she felt George's eyes on her. George was beginning to feel uncomfortable in his trousers that began to feel awfully tight all of a sudden.

"It's getting really hot in here, isn't it?" he said as he loosened his belt and opened the button on his trousers and lowered the zip. Khadijah swallowed as she saw his boxers come into view. She began playing with the top of the robe and began to flap it.

"You are right. It is so hot in here. Maybe you should take off your shirt and trousers." Khadijah said taking George by surprise. He stood up and let his trousers drop to the floor and began to unbutton his shirt before removing it. He made a show of it and Khadijah could not keep her eyes off him.

"That feels much better. Are you not feeling hot in that big robe?" Asked George curiously.

"Yes I am. Perhaps I should take it off," asked Khadijah seductively. George licked his lips as the idea of seeing her in her bra and panties took over his thoughts.

"Yes. You definitely should." Said George in a commanding tone

"Ok. But only if you can guess what I am wearing." Asked Khadijah in a playful tone as she bit her lower lip. She so desperately wanted him to be right.

"A peephole bra and peephole panties. Take them off now," George commanded

"A bet is a bet." Answered Khadijah as she gave him a cheeky smile. She slid the robe off her shoulders and then let it drop to the floor.

She turned around feeling George's eyes on her as she bent over letting George have the perfect view of her glistening cunt as her peephole panties did nothing to cover her cunt.

George had pulled down his boxers as he watched her horny cunt. She turned around to see George completely naked and the huge white cock staring right at her. She felt an animal hunger from George as they both took each other in.

"I am rather uncomfortable here. I think we should continue reading on your bed," George suggested but it was more than a suggestion. It was a demand. He was in control. Khadijah could do nothing but nod her head and turn to lead him to the bedroom.

The moment was symbolic for George as now he had passed through into Khadijah's perverted fantasy world. She was so horny now and desperately wanted to fuck but George relaxed on the bed and continued to read. She was next to him and was finding it hard to control herself as the book became more explicit and George read a scene where the lead character had a man go down on her. Khadijah was teasing her nipples with one hand and the other was teasing her clit as she imagined George going down on her.

"Have you ever done that?" Khadijah asked in a lusty voice.

"Done what?" Asked George despite knowing exactly what Khadijah was asking.

"Kiss a woman down there?" she asked in an almost hushed tone, as if what she was saying was too embarrassing to say out loud.

"Yes. I have licked a cunt before. Have you ever had a man lick your juicy Muslim cunt?" Asked George deliberately using vulgar language.

"No." Said Khadijah in a rather disappointed voice.

Without another word George put the book away and got between her legs, he tore off her panties, with a loud snap. Even though he had easy access to it thanks to the peephole, and began to lick her cunt. She held his head as she felt his tongue circle her clit. She wrapped her legs around his head as his tongue found all the sensitive parts of her pussy.

"Yes. Lick my Muslim pussy. You white infidel." Khadijah moaned.

When it did, she jumped about a foot off the bed at the shock. His tongue just flickered out lightly touching her labia. It felt heavenly as she felt him starting to pleasure her tight pussy, a familiar feeling growing deep within her and the intensity of it scared her a little.

"OH ALLAH GEORGEMMMMMMM!! FEELS GOOOD!! SOOOO GOOOD!!" she moaned out loud without meaning to.

George was pushing her legs back even further spreading her open wide before him. He leaned down and she gasped as his tongue touched her anus. She had never, ever considered this as a source of sexual pleasure, but there was no denying how good it felt as he licked around the rim and cupped his tongue pushing it slightly into her tight little rosebud. She felt his tongue spread flat again as he licked his way up the sensitive area above her anus and then along her pussy.