Maisie and Sophie Form the Lodge

Story Info
They came for privacy, but ended up starting something new.
17.5k words
4.51
25.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea of secrecy was one of the central tenets of the Lodge. Every woman that came had to agree to that. Strict rules regarding contact with the outside world, a ban on posting any social media that could be traced back to the Lodge or any of the other guests, and no discussing it in public. When girls wanted to invite someone, they needed to carefully approach the subject with the one they are inviting, and with me in order to receive my approval.

But, in the early days of the Lodge, these rules were not yet established. I didn't set out to make the Lodge what it was today, it just happened almost by accident. The first encounter I had with a Hollywood actress was at the Lodge, but back then it was "my house." It was Anya Taylor-Joy. What was a one night (and the next morning) fling turned into her visiting my house whenever she wanted to get away for a little while. It was comfortable, and clean, and well off the beaten path. Unlike anywhere else in the world, Anya could enjoy suntanning nude without the fear of photographers equipped with telephoto lenses. She could sleep in without the sounds of traffic rolling in over the hills. And she could give in to whatever desire she had in her head without fear of the details being gossiped about by a partner. It was a good setup for her, and obviously I had no objections to a Hollywood beauty appearing on my doorstep.

And so it went for a time. Then one day, I got a text from Anya. The message itself was a selfie from Anya, standing next to Maisie Williams. They had grown closer while filming New Mutants, and apparently Anya had given her a few details about me. But to Maisie's ears, Anya was just describing what must have been her boyfriend or something. This level of girl talk led Maisie to discuss other things, and then one night, after several drinks, Maisie finally revealed to Anya the full extent of her relationship with Sophie Turner. All the gossip was true. Maisie and Sophie's relationship was intensely sexual, and intensely secret. It was frustrating for them, however. Now that the idea of them together had gained some traction, they had to be all the more careful, to the point of seldom having any time together at all. Anya relayed all of this to me while we were laying in bed one night. She seemed rather sympathetic to their plight, likely due to her own desire for privacy that was one of the appealing parts of returning here again and again. But then, as we laid there in the dim light of the room, naked and wrapped together in a sheet, Anya suddenly got a look on her face like she'd been struck with a bolt of lightning. She rolled over and leaned up.

"Why don't they come here?" she said, eyes wide with the shock of her idea.

"Excuse me?" I said as I glanced up at her.

"This place is gigantic," Anya continued, "The other bedrooms aren't even in use. They could come up here for the weekend, and actually get some quality time together without whatever dirtbag tabloid reporting that they've been locked in a house together all weekend."

"You want me to just call them both up and say 'hey you can fuck at my place if you want'?"

Anya gave me a playful shove down on my chest, "Nooo. For one thing, I'll do it. And also, I'll just say we're inviting them up for the weekend, and they can hang out and do whatever they want. You know, I'll make sure they know we're cool with it."

"And are we cool with it?" I said with a raised eyebrow. At this point, Anya had had the place all to herself aside from me, and frankly, she had had me all to herself as well.

"I'd be happy to know they're happy," Anya said, resting her chin on my stomach as she looked up at me with those pouty eyes, "And besides, you can't tell me you dislike the idea of those two having a go at each other?"

"I'd be lying if I said that. That's for sure." The thought crossed my mind again. Maisie and Sophie tearing into each other passionately. Maisie with two handfuls of red hair as Sophie ate her pussy. The way Sophie's legs would wrap around Maisie as she returned the favor. How their bodies would look entwined as they rolled around on the bed. The possibilities raced through my mind as I thought in the momentary silence.

"And imagine what it would be like if they let us watch..." Anya whispered before her expression dissolved into a smirk.

"I was," I replied with a smirk of my own.

"I know," Anya said as her hand slid down. She lightly gripped my cock, and it was only then that I realized how hard I had gotten at the thought. She started to lightly stroke it under the sheet, and kept her eyes focused on me.

"I'll take care of everything," Anya said as she kept her hand working, and started to shift herself down. "And we can have fun listening to them through the door, or watching them through the keyhole."

I was about to object and note that none of the bedrooms had a keyhole like that, but the thought disappeared from my brain as Anya disappeared below the sheet and locked her mouth around my cock.

The idea stayed out in the air for a while. It was some time before Anya saw Maisie again, and obviously when they did meet it wasn't going to be the first thing out of Anya's mouth. But eventually, the topic was breached, and from the information I received long after the fact it didn't take much for Maisie and Sophie to be convinced of why it was a good idea. Anya pitched it just like she said she would, by inviting Maisie to bring Sophie up to the house for a weekend getaway, and that it would be just the four of us but that Anya and I would be busy, so she and Sophie could do whatever they wanted without fear of disturbance or exposure. After that, all it took was for Maisie to make one call to Sophie, for her to get rapidly excited at the idea, and then poof. The plan was set.

It was to be the next Friday. Anya would come during the day, and then Maisie and Sophie would arrive later in the afternoon. It was still scheduled to be something of a group hangout, but with the underlying assumption that Maisie and Sophie would retire to their room together at night, and not interact with Anya or myself until the next morning. The other underlying assumption would be that Anya and I would sneak around to try to see them together, partly out of insane lust at the idea, and also curiosity for how the two of them would actually do it.

That was the plan, but as these things sometimes do, things went awry. When the Friday actually came, Anya sent me a text.

Anya: "Bad news, babe, I have to do a 2nd interview in the afternoon, so I won't be able to make it up until 6 or 7."

Me: "Fuck, that sucks. What about Maisie and Sophie? That means they should get here before you."

Anya: "Yeah I know. It should be fine. You can entertain them for a few hours alone, right?"

Me: "My concern was that they'd start entertaining each other."

Anya: "Let them, lol."

Me: "I suppose that would be a good use of time while we wait for you."

Anya: "Or maybe they'll entertain you as well ;)"

Me: "I didn't think that was an option."

Anya: "Who knows. The way Maisie talks about sex I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to."

Me: "And you don't mind?"

Anya: "Honestly if I show up and you're in the middle of those two I'd be so turned on..."

And there it was. Anya didn't care. She wanted to share. I was baffled. It had never come up before that she thought it would be fun to watch me with other women. Possibly because there had been no other women up here up to that point. Nevertheless, I spent the entire morning in a flushed, nervous state. I paced around the house, checking the rooms again, making sure the pool was prepped, wine was chilling, etc. I was nervously playing a game of pool by myself in the game room when I heard the doorbell ring. That was an unusual occurrence, since no one ventured out this way, so I knew it was them. I rushed my way to the door, and didn't even bother to check through the window. After throwing open the doors, there stood Sophie Turner.

It was just Sophie, no Maisie. Her red hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail, and she wore overly tight high-waisted jeans, and a crop-top t-shirt that teased just a hint of her stomach muscles.

"Hello," I said, enthusiastically but still with a reserved politeness one would put out when meeting someone new.

"Hi!" Sophie said with a big smile forming on her face. She looked at me for a moment, and then stopped. She seemed to be starting to say something else, but then instead she just gestured to me and said, "Anya told us about you."

"And of course I know who you are," I said as I opened the door wide to let her into the foyer.

"Was Maisie," I started, looking at the car Sophie had parked out front, "Did you not drive together?"

"Ugh," Sophie rolled her eyes and came inside, pulling a roller suitcase with her. "We were going to, and then what happens? Paparazzi follows Maisie from the airport. So she's in a rental car with nowhere to go, because instead of picking me up at my hotel, she has to drive around and try to lose them so they don't photograph us together and then follow us out here."

My mind flashed a warning at that. Imagining a bunch of photographers following the two of them out here, witnessing them come inside together, and then staking out the place long enough for Anya to show up next. Suddenly there were a dozen questions about what was going on.

"So she'll be here...?" I asked.

"Yeah, any minute now. By the time I got a car she said she couldn't see them anymore."

"Good, then I'll wait until she gets here to give you the tour," I said, leading her inside further. "Until then, can I get you anything?"

"Oh shit yes," Sophie rolled her eyes and let her bags drop in the hallway. "I know it's early, but seriously, any wine?"

"Hah! Uhh, yeah." I waved her to follow me and set off to the western side of the foyer. The dining room was the first room you pass through when you go through the double doors in that direction, but it was seldom used. We passed through quickly, with Sophie staring in every direction in amazement. There was a table that could easily seat 20, but it just sat there. Passing through the door at the other end of the room took you to the kitchen. It wasn't as big of a room, but it was fully equipped with everything you'd need.

"Red? White?" I asked, crossing the room."

"Oh, uh, red," Sophie looked around the room again, finally stopping at the island counter in the center of the room. She ran her hands along the marble of the counter top and watched as I went to the wine fridge. I found a nice red, and the opener, and then turned back after plucking a couple glasses from the shelf.

"So, since things are rather...open...already," I said as I started to pop the cork on the wine, "Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"I guess not," Sophie shrugged.

"You and Maisie," I popped the cork and then paused a moment, "How did that all happen?"

"Ah ha," Sophie said with an overly exaggerated open mouth. I poured and handed her the glass. "The first thing anyone would want to know."

"It's an interesting chain of events, no doubt," I said as Sophie took a large sip.

"Mm, that's good," she replied looking at her glass before looking back up at me, "It's not exactly romance novel material."

"Even so, just curious," I said. I took the bottle and a glass for myself and walked to a nearby table. It was small, and mainly just used for me to eat breakfast, but the chairs were comfortable and it worked to talk at. I sat down and Sophie followed, sitting across from me.

"Yeah alright," she said, taking another drink. Her glass clinked down and then she put both her hands on the table, leaning in as if she was about to whisper.

"It's probably exactly what you'd expect. We spent so many nights together hanging out in a hotel room that things started to click. You fall asleep next to someone by accident one night, and the next night you do it on purpose. But that night you accidentally start cuddling. Then the next night you do that on purpose. Then the next thing you know you're hugging each other more than usual. Then you want to do it all the time. And it feels right. But then other things start to creep in. Changing in front of each other. Using each other's showers while the other person is in the room. Full on taking a bath together."

Sophie kept taking sips the entire time she told the story. Her speech was fast, and she was clearly getting excitable telling it.

"And then one night, the lights are dim, and we're laying there together, and...I don't even know who moved first. Maybe neither of us did. But we leaned in, and kissed."

She stopped again, smirking to herself before taking another sip.

"And there was literally one moment where we both pulled away to make sure we both knew what we had just done, aaand, uhh, then we did it again. And again. And again. And it was like...it felt like we just kissed 100 times like each one was a first kiss before we even started kissing like it was a makeout. And I don't remember what did that either. Someone's leg moved, or someone moved their hand, God I wish I could remember. But one slow, soft kiss instantly turned into a very intense makeout session.

I stayed shut up. Sophie was starting to talk faster, and as I looked at her I saw that the tips of her ears were starting to turn red. I didn't know if it was from the wine, of which she had almost finished her glass, or from her getting flushed at simply recounting the story.

"And we made out for what had to be an hour? Two hours? I don't even know. There was a break at one point where we kind of pulled away, and we both looked at each other and we were kind of laughing. But, not like it was funny, but like it was a relief it finally happened. Then we started again. And our tongues started going faster, and our hands started getting grabbier, and I started kissing more of her. And for a second we almost stopped again because I wasn't sure what to do. One hand was in her pajama pants on her ass, and the other was under her shirt. As shocked as she looked I thought she'd tell me to stop, but instead she started pulling them off herself."

Sophie bit her lip in thought, staring through the table blankly as she remembered. I refilled her glass with her not even reacting.

"And you can imagine what happened next. There was a lot of touching, a lot of kissing. A lot of 'does that feel good?' when we really got into it."

She grabbed her glass again, taking a small sip, and then another before taking the glass away from her mouth.

"That was the first night, and from then on it was more of the same until we got better and better at it. Now we know every inch of each other."

My mind raced at the visualization of Maisie and Sophie exploring each other. The way Sophie was talking about it, I could imagine the giggling, the moaning, the way each of them looked as the determination to please the other began to manifest. I was suddenly lamenting the fact that Anya wouldn't be there until later in the night.

"So," I started again as Sophie drank again, "That all sounds great. So what's the problem? Why can't she just come over to your house?"

"Because I live with my boyfriend," Sophie stated, looking irritated, "And as time went on we quickly made a rule that no boyfriends are to know about this. For a bunch of reasons, namely jealousy, and how it would complicate relationships."

"I see," I finally started paying attention to my own drink, taking a sip as Sophie looked at me.

"Now my turn to ask a question," Sophie said, raising her eyebrows at me once.

"Sure."

"Maisie said that Anya said this place was a secret, or that you and Anya were a secret or whatever. Why's that?" Sophie stood up and stretched, looking around the kitchen as she talked but staying near the table.

"Anya liked that this place was off the beaten path," I shrugged, "And she wants to appear single to the public. Which is fine, doesn't affect us in any way."

"And she doesn't care that Maisie and I are here to..." Sophie started and trailed off, she had stepped nearer to me now, and as my chair was turned sideways, I was facing her and turned away from the table.

"It was Anya's idea," I said with an amused smirk.

"And she's not jealous that you and I are here now?" Sophie paused for one beat before adding, "Alone?"

The moment she said the word alone, she stepped forward again. One leg set down on one side of my lap, and then she stepped forward with the other. Then she lowered herself down, sitting herself in my lap and facing me.

"What's the opposite of jealous?"

"I don't know, should we text her and ask?" Sophie whispered. She was starting to lean in toward me.

"We'll ask her later," I said back. That was the last thing said. Sophie shifted herself closer to me and we both leaned in to kiss at the same time. Our lips locked together hard at first, and then immediately began to pick up into a fast makeout. Sophie's tongue slipped out and ran along my lips, and then around my tongue in my own mouth. I wrapped my hands around her waist, feeling the top of her ass as she sat in my lap, and she put her arms around my shoulders, gripping tightly. Her hips pushed forward again, grinding up further into my lap.

She kissed again a few more times, pushing her waist into my lap harder. She let out a quiet "mmm" as she did it, and when she reached her hands down, I realized she was feeling cock hardening through my pants. She pulled her hips back a little and took her lips off mine before glancing down.

"Is this why Anya isn't jealous?" Sophie teased as she ran her fingers along my shaft through my pants. "She can't handle all this anyway?"

"Can you?" I said with a bat of my eyebrows.

"Hmmmm," Sophie hummed as she slid down off my lap. She got on her knees on the kitchen floor, setting herself between my legs. Her hands stayed on the outline of my cock, feeling every inch of it she could. Then she leaned forward, pressing her lips against the bulge and beginning to kiss up along it.

"I think so." She said with the tiniest grin. She looked pleased with herself before she had even done anything, and that look stayed on her face as she reached up and undid my pants. Her eyes stayed locked on my own as she did it, and it wasn't until she reached in and pulled my cock out and it flipped up, fully hard in front of her face, that she looked away. Her mouth opened in a shocked grin.

"Holy fuck..." she almost started laughing as she wrapped both hands around it, but she said nothing else before she immediately pulled it towards her and locked her lips over the tip.

Sophie's eyes flipped up to look at me as she slid her mouth down. They were focused, but the expression on her brow was one that said she was even more pleased with herself. Her lips went down low, and she made a show of moving her head back and forth a little, squirming my cock even deeper into her mouth. When she lifted herself back up, she opened her mouth and pulled away, but not after sliding her tongue along my cock. Sophie pulled back but kept both her hands on it, stroking it slowly.

"So the whole thing where you're not saying shit about us being here, it applies to this too, right?" Sophie asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Obviously," I answered.

"Good," she said before slipping it into her mouth again. She sucked down the tip once and then quickly popped back off, "And don't mention this to Maisie either."

"Alright I won't, fuck," I groused back at her. The tease was making me antsy, and I put my hand on the back of her head to guide her back down. She took the hint immediately, dropping back down and starting to suck my cock up and down with a deep, smooth motion. I kept my hand on the back of her head for no reason, as she didn't need the encouragement. After a moment though, I reached back further, finding her hair tie and slipping it off. Her ponytail collapsed and her hair fell down onto her shoulders. Her eyes turned back up to me as it did, and I let out a moan just from the visual.