Maisie Williams at the premier

Story Info
Maisie Williams attends a premier with a friend.
3.8k words
4.52
4.1k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cameras flashed and shutters whirled as the driver opened the door of the limousine. I felt my heart pounding, racing as I could already hear the crowd of paparazzi and photographers swarming outside the premier

I was wholly uncomfortable here. This was not something that I would normally do, and under normal circumstances, not somewhere I would ever find myself. I was not used to this, not used to the crowded environment or attention which was about to come my way. But I had been asked to come here by my best friend, who had been there for me as long as I could remember.

As the cameras flashed, I was drawn back to the days of our youth, where we would run between the yard that connected our two houses, when we would play together from before day break until the last moments of the twilight. Those days had gone as we grew, school dragging me into the city, and a fortuitous casting when we were twelve leading her around the world.

Despite this, we stayed in touch. Stayed close. The technology of today made it easy to keep tabs on each other, to maintain the friendship we had developed as children. When the phone call came that she wanted me to attend the premier with her, I jumped at it, more than happy to get time with my friend.

The movie was called "Mantis" and from what I had been told, it chronicled the rise of a young businesswoman through the cutthroat world of high stakes business deals. And it stared my friend, Maisie Williams, as the lead.

It seemed an odd choice of casting, even to me, her friend. And Maisie had admitted to me on the way that she was nervous about it. That she had found herself second guessing her performance and whether she had what it took to be a leading actress on a movie like this. Playing this role was much different than being Arya Stark.

I was snapped back into the moment as Maisie wrapped her hand around my bicep and looked up at me.

"Mack" she said in a soft voice. "Let's go. The longer we wait, the more attention we will get"

I nodded and pulled myself out of the limousine, offering my arm out to Maisie once we were both standing. Even in her heels, she barely came up to my shoulders, the form fitting black dress she wore complimenting my black suit perfectly. I had been unfamiliar with properly tailored suits, but her stylist had made sure that I looked the part of someone who would have a leading lady on their arm.

Her hand again found my bicep as we began to walk, my arm instinctively pulling tight to my body, keeping up close. As we walked, there were numerous pictures and we had to stop for a could have quick interviews, but we kept moving as best we could.

Once we made it inside, we were led to our seats and settled in. Maisie seemed to grow more nervous as everyone took their seats. I watched as her toes rested on the ground, her knee bouncing up and down in a fast, rhythmic motion. It was a sign of her nerves I recognized well, dating back to when we would have tests in grade school. I rested my hand on her thigh with a firm grip, trying to calm the movements.

"It's going to be fine Maisie" I said, doing my best to be supportive of her in the moment. I hadn't expected her to have such nerves about things, not after shooting as much for Game of Thrones as she had. "I'm sure that you absolutely killed it"

"Thank you Mack" she said, her hand resting on mine as she looked over at me, her leg movements slowing as she spoke. "I knew you would be able to help calm me down. That's why I wanted you to be here with me. I...I needed to have someone I could trust here with me"

I smiled back over at her as she spoke, her words making me feel nice, feel important. Feel like the distance that had grown between us had not been as great as I had feared. A part of me wanted to ask what had her so nervous, why she felt she needed someone that she could trust to be here with her. But I left the question unasked.

The movie started much as any other would, the characters on screen going about their days, meeting and interacting. Maisie was present from the beginning, a young woman using everything she could to get ahead.

"Maisie" I whispered about twenty minutes in, not wanting to disturb anyone else in the theater, but feeling drawn to say words of support. "You're doing really well with this. I'm so proud of you"

The Maisie on screen was a picture of pure confidence. Moving and speaking without hesitation, controlling the room and situation she was in during each and every scene. The Maisie sitting next to me was anything but. Her leg was bouncing again, her thumb picking at the point where her nail and cuticle met. With each passing minute, she seemed to grow more and more nervous.

The reason why became clear when her character needed information about a merger between two companies. She had one of the executives of the larger firm in her office, trying to get the details of when the deal would be made public, when she would be able to use this information to her advantage.

The man was reluctant. But Maisie was persistent. As the scene culminated, I knew exactly why she had been so nervous. Her character locked the door to the office, pushed the man down into her chair.

What followed was not tasteful like her sex scene in Game of Thrones had been. There were no forgiving camera angles. No fading to black or scene shifts to preserve modesty. She stripped fully and then was shown in detail as she used her body to weaken the man's resolve. For the next two minutes, her moans and grunts were all that was heard over the speakers of the theater.

I found myself staring at the screen, watching intently as the woman I had known since childhood was shown in the most intimate of details. I had always found Maisie to be an attractive woman, but seeing her like this, it changed how I viewed her, changed how I looked at her. It made me painfully aware of two facts: that my hand was still on her thigh from where I had been trying to calm her leg, and that my cock was rock hard, straining against the material of my suit pants as we watched the rest of the movie.

It took a few moments for me to gather myself and look over at Maisie. She had pulled herself back into the seat, as if she could disappear into the leather itself if she just tried hard enough. I didn't have the words to say in the moment, so I simply sat quietly, trying to be a supportive presence for her.

As soon as the movie ended, there was a buzz in the room. The critics say ere speaking highly of it, the directors and cast seeming to be quite pleased with themselves and the response they were getting. Everyone except for Maisie seemed to be quite pleased with everything in the moment.

We couldn't simply leave, as much as I could tell that Maisie wanted to. We had to make small talk, everyone seeming to want to go out of their way to tell her how well she had done, how commanding of a performance she had put on. Each comment just seemed to make her more uncomfortable and we kept moving as best we could, until eventually we made it out of the theater and back to the limousine

Once we were inside and alone, I finally spoke.

"Maisie" I said with a smile on my face. "You. Were. Amazing. You completely controlled the room with every scene."

She looked over at me, her eyes seeming to fight off tears a bit.

"I wasn't right for the role" she said softly. "She was supposed to be someone powerful. Sexy. Enthralling."

I let out a heavy sigh and reached over, taking her hand gently in mine as we sat. I knew Maisie had always been overly critical of her own work, but this seemed even more so than usual.

"Maisie" I said softly, leaning in the slightest amount to make the conversation more personal even though we were already alone. "You were all of those things. You controlled every scene you were in. You heard everyone back there, right? The movie was absolutely amazing and it couldn't have been that way without such a strong performance by its leading lady. By you."

She looked over at me and sighed, her chest rising and then falling sharply as she let out the heavy breath.

"They should have gotten someone sexier" she says bluntly. "The character was supposed to be someone these men just couldn't refuse. Someone who couldn't be resisted. Someone who made these men do things they knew they shouldn't"

It was my turn to let out a heavy sigh when I heard her words, heard the source of her insecurities. I tilted my head slightly to make sure that I made eye contact as I spoke.

"And they got the perfect actress for that" I said, my lips curling up into a subconscious smile as i said the words. "You were amazing, Maisie. I couldn't take my eyes off of you. And I'm sure no one else could either."

She huffed a bit and shook her head. "Thank you" she said. "For being nice. But you don't have to tell me what I want to hear. I don't think I'm ugly, but no one is going to find me sexy enough for that role. I felt it all along during the shooting and after seeing it now, I know that it's true. I may have acted it well, but I'm just not hot enough for it"

"Maisie" I said again, my tone carrying a hint of sadness along with my attempts at being supportive. "You are an absolutely amazing actress. And you are a beautiful woman. You completely owned every scene there, and I'm sure that everyone in the theater was turned on as they watched you"

I let my words stop there, a bit abruptly as I spoke them, realizing I had admitted, in a non direct way, that I had found her arousing. As I sat there, speaking the words, I found myself getting hard again, thinking back to the scene and then back to Maisie here.

"Maisie" I repeated after a moment of silence. "You are a very sexy woman. One who can certainly play that role. If anyone doubted it before, they certainly won't after watching that"

I gave her hand a firmer squeeze as I spoke, my eyes staying locked on hers. With each word, what I said shifted from being support to a friend to a more honest assessment I felt for her.

"You are very beautiful, Maisie" I repeated, my words causing her to return the squeeze to my hand as I said them. In reality I could not be certain about it, but I felt that I noticed her lean towards me, and in the moment that was good enough.

My eyes stayed fixed on hers and I leaned in, my lips curling into a pucker as our faces neared. I was nervous as they first met, even the softness of her lips not enough to overcome the fact that I knew I had just made the first move taking us beyond friends.

As our lips met, I felt a split second of hesitation. It felt like an eternity, but when Maisie finally curled her lips to meet mine, I felt my heart settle in my chest.

I paused for only a moment before leaning more firmly into the kiss. My lips pressed tight to hers, my tongue exploring her mouth and quickly dancing with hers.

My free hand was quick to come up to Maisie's face, my fingers running through her hair as I pulled her closer in to me and into the kiss. We stayed in the kiss, the moment simply feeling right. My other hand left hers, slowly sliding up Maisie's side and across to her chest, gripping at her breast through her dress as I did.

The thin material of her dress provided little barrier between my hand and her body, but it you still too much, I needed more. My hand slid in, towards the midline of her chest and dipped under the fabric of her dress.

The feeling of her smooth skin. The firmness of her breast. The hard nipple which dotted it. Everything about this felt perfect, felt amazing. I gripped firmly and rolled her nipple between my fingers.

Leaning into the kiss as I worked her breast in my hand, my lips gradually started working towards the side, finding the tender skin of her neck as I went. She let out a soft moan as I kissed and bit at her neck, her sounds no longer muffled by my lips. As I continued, she leaned her head away, giving me better access to her neck.

I kept my movements steady, my lips on her neck, my hand on her breast. I continued until her moans and heavy breaths made me need more.

I pulled back away from her, my hands lingering against her body. Our eyes met as I worked at the straps of her dress, working them towards her shoulders.

"I need this" I said, my eyes not leaving hers. "Tonight. Maisie. I need you"

As the straps of her dress slide down her arms, Maisie shifts her body to help ease the material off of her, speaking as she did.

"I need it too, Mack" she says, her voice low and husky with desire. "I need this. Tonight. I need you"

Her breasts were soon visible and her dress continued down her body, falling into a pool of fabric at her feet. As she was left in only a pair of black lace panties, I let my eyes scan up and down her body before they returned to her eyes.

"You are absolutely stunning" i said as I leaned forward, my head dipping down towards her chest. I started with a series of kisses from her sternum outward, working my way along the smooth skin of her breast until I took her nipple in my mouth. As I kissed and sucked at her nipple, my hand slid down her stomach, working its way under the waistband of her panties.

I could feel the warmth radiating from Maisie's core before I even reached her pussy. My fingers kept sliding lower until I found the slick wetness of her folds, gently parting them as I did.

My middle finger settled on her clit, first with a gentle pressure and then increasing its pressure as I started to rub it back and forth. Left and right. Up and down.

As I worked her clit and continued to suck and kiss her breast, Maisie let out a louder moan, her breathing becoming a bit more labored as she did

"Fuck" she panted. "Mack. Fuck. Yes"

Her chest rose and feel rapidly, not quite able to take a full breath before starting the next. I used her movements and sounds as a guide, settling into a rhythm of small circles on her clit while applying a firm pressure.

"Mack. Keep going. Fuck. Mack. Please" she panted as I could feel her body starting to tighten up beneath my touch.

"Fuck. Mack. I'm going to cum" she moaned, her body starting to quiver. I didn't change my movements. I kept on. Licking and sucking. Rubbing firmly. Continuing to push her closer to the edge, needing to push her over. Needing this.

"Cum for me" I said in a commanding voice, my words barely having left my lips before they returned to her skin, once again taking her nipple in my mouth.

It wasn't much longer before my words were granted. As my fingers continued to rub at her clit, I felt her hand reach down, grabbing mine through the black lace of her panties. I felt her legs quiver and then a rush of wetness around my fingers as Maisie collapsed back into the seat, panting heavily as she rode out the high of her orgasm.

Her eyes clenched closed, her head resting against the back of her seat, she took a minute before responding. I took my spot next to her, nuzzling my head against her shoulder, peppering the side of her neck with kisses.

"Fuck" she eventually said through her heavy breaths. "That was fucking amazing"

Her eyes went open and she looked over at me, a happy smile on her face gradually shifting to a bit of a smirk.

"I have simply one complaint" she says as she leans in and presses her lips to my own, breaking the kiss after only a moment. "You're wearing entirely too many clothes"

I laugh softly as I pull away, my hands making short work of removing my coat and then going to the buttons of my shirt. My finger fumbled over the buttons slightly, but I was able to work them free, one by one.

As I am halfway down my shirt, I feel a tug at my belt, Maisie's slender fingers working expertly at the buckle and then my zipper following it. No sooner had I gotten my shirt unbuttoned than I felt my boxers being tugged down to the floor of the limousine.

My cock sprung to attention, long since fully erect, a few drops of precum leaking from my tip as I stood. I stared down at Maisie and smirked as I saw only the top of her head at first, her gaze stuck directly on my cock.

"All of this" she says, reaching out and wrapping her small fingers around my shaft as she looked up at me. "All of this for me?"

No sooner had the words escaped her lips than she let her tongue slowly leave her mouth, gently running it along my cock, collecting my precum on her as she did.

The muscles of my legs tensed slightly at the touch. I was on edge, my cock aching for attention, yet the gentle touch of her tongue to my tip was quite sensitive, and it sent a bit of a shiver up my body.

"Fuck" I sighed as I looked down at Maisie. "Fuck. I need you. You, Maisie...."

She smiled as she looked up at me, shifting back onto her seat as she did.

"Then take me" she said, her hands sliding her panties down as she spoke. Once they cleared her ankles, she leaned back, letting her legs fall open as she did, nothing now encumbering my view of what I needed in the moment.

"Maisie..." I said, my words trialing off as I climbed up into the seat as well, my eyes focused on the wet pussy before me before sliding up her body. "You are absolutely amazing. Absolutely stunning. Absolutely perfect."

I watched as she smiled up at me, biting her lip as she waited for my next move. I wanted to take my time. To tease her. To leave her wanting and yearning for more. But in the moment. In this moment. I couldn't resist the urge. Couldn't resist the beautiful woman before me.

I took my cock in my hand and guided it towards Maisie and her perfect pussy. I felt the wetness the moment my tip rested against her folds, felt the resistance that her tight little hole provided as I pressed against it. I moved controlled, but quickly, not wanting to waste another moment before entering Maisie.

I stared down into her eyes as I pressed my hips forward. The resistance gave way and I felt myself sink inside, the tightness of Maisie's body gripping me like a glove as my cock disappeared inch by inch inside of her. My eyes stayed focused on hers, watching at they rolled back in her head slightly as I sunk lower and deeper.

I rolled my hips back and forth, sinking ever so slightly deeper with each thrust, until I felt my pelvis press into hers, my balls rest against her ass. I was fully buried inside of her, exploring Maisie's body to the furthest depths my cock could reach. I held myself here for a moment, simply savoring the warm embrace she provided me before beginning to work into a rhythm.

Maisie didn't speak. Not in actual words at least. But she was far from quiet, letting out a series of moans and sighs, increasing in pitch and volume as I increased my speed.

"Fuck" she finally said after a few more moments. "Please. Fuck. Mack. Fuck me"

I needed no further urging, my hands reaching down and gripping at Maisie's hips, using my grip to brace her against my thrusts. I picked up speed, Maisie's wetness allowing my cock to slide in and out of her with ease.

"Fuck Mack" she moaned again. "You're going to make me cum again"

The words drove me onward, my pace picking up further, my cock driving deep inside of her with each thrust. I stared down at the beautiful woman below me. My wonderful friend. My new lover. I wanted nothing more than to feel her body around mine as she got pushed over the edge.

"Fuck" she moaned, her pitch reaching even higher as her body began to tense up. "Fuck."

There were no more words from Maisie, and she collapsed back onto the seat, her body quivering as she climaxed. I felt a splash of wetness hit my stomach as her pussy clenched and squirted, her walls gripping me tight.

It was all that I needed to be pushed over the edge. I had already been close, already been feeling the pressure inside of me building. Growing. Pushing towards a climax. As Maisie's juices splashed against my stomach and her pussy gripped me tight, the pressure suddenly relieved, my cock twitching as it emptied itself deep inside of Maisie, painting her walls white with a thick layer of my cum.

12