Major Dominance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I took some deep breaths on the way back upstairs, calming myself. I was surprised to see Stacy inside our room when I got back. She had been chatting with Andrea.

"Hello, Leah," she said.

"Oh, hi Stacy," I said. "And thanks for your help yesterday..."

She walked over to me and pinched my cheek. "Don't worry girl, you'll find a way to make it even." She walked to the doorway giving my ass a playful slap. Then she paused. "Why do you have a 'slut' stamp on your back?"

Now Andrea was curious. I showed the girls my back. "I went to get a badge, but apparently sociology majors aren't supposed to have badges, so the person at the front desk gave this stamp instead." Andrea placed a hand on my back, admiring the stamp.

Stacy had a pensive expression. "Say, Leah. Was it a blonde girl with frustratingly small tits that stamped you?"

"As a matter of fact, it was. Do you know her?" I replied.

"She's a psychology major named Rue." Stacy smiled. "She's a bitch, isn't she?"

The word worthless rang in my head, making my anger build. "Definitely," I said, with some spite in my voice. I need to calm down.

Andrea spoke up. "Well don't worry, it seems like this stamp will come off with a shower and a bit of scrubbing." I gave a small smile to Andrea and shifted in place, which was not lost on her. She gave me a concerned look as she put the pieces together. The look reminded me of my disappointed mother's face. "Leah, don't tell me..." I just looked at the floor. Andrea sighed. "You want to keep this stamp on, don't you?" I slowly nodded.

Stacy chuckled. "You really got lucky with this one, Andrea."

"I don't know. She's quite a handful," Andrea said.

I tried changing the subject, trying to forget about the stupid blonde girl and Andrea's reaction to my stamp. "Threesome. Right now. Stacy, you can stay right?"

Stacy shook her head. "Sorry, Leah. I was about to leave." I pouted. I was still on edge from the shower. "But if you're bored, you should check Andrea's desk drawers."

"Stacy!" Andrea said. "You weren't supposed to tell her about those." But Stacy was already gone. "Even she can be quite a handful at times... right Leah?" She looked around. "Leah?"

I was already rummaging through the desk drawers. I opened the top one and saw some vibrators and the blindfold from the shower. I checked the second drawer and saw a set of cuffs. I was practically drooling. Andrea pulled me away. "You're way too horny right now," Andrea said.

"You can fix that you know," I said, holding up the pair of cuffs.

"Not right now. We have to get breakfast." She swatted my hand, making me drop the cuffs back in the drawer.

"Don't be like that. Why did you bring these if you weren't going to use them?"

Andrea scowled playfully. "I didn't bring them. Stacy gave them to me as a gift... upon my request, but that's besides the point. More importantly, we don't have time. Let's go eat."

***

It took us five minutes to walk to the dining hall. We passed by the lobby on our way out. The blonde girl - Rue - wasn't there, but the lobby boys were.

One boy winked at my naked self. "Well. Look who it is-"

"Dude," another boy said, pointing to Andrea's red badge.

"Oh, shit." The boys turned away, minding their own business.

Yeah, that's right. I held my head high. Andrea gave me a puzzled look. I had not told her about the lobby boys yet.

Once we got outside, there were a lot more stares, since more people were awake now. There were very few people as naked as me, and the students who were naked did not have a slut stamp on their back, so I really stood out. I was the sluttiest girl on campus, as far as I knew.

It made me a bit proud.

No one got too close to us, though, since people backed off after seeing Andrea's badge. By being a math major, Andrea emitted a protective aura around me, making me feel safe.

Andrea, on the other hand, was not holding up very well. Her hands were shaking, and she walked slowly, looking frantically around at the people staring.

"Andrea, it'll be easier if you walk more confidently," I said. She was still nervous about being around me in public, I realized.

"I'm trying, okay?" Andrea replied.

"My appearance is normal here."

"I said I'm trying." But Andrea was still nervous. "And it would help if you stopped touching yourself in front of everyone." Crap. Once again, I did not realize where my hands were.

We passed through double doors to enter the dining hall. There were some people in front of us scanning their badges. A man, not a student but a university employee, operated the scanner with an expression that screamed 'I'm dead inside.'

"I just scan my badge, right?" Andrea asked as we approached the counter. The man nodded. "And she can come in as well?"

"No, you have to scan for her, too," the man said.

"Okay... but won't that use two meal swipes?" Andrea said skeptically.

"You're scanning for two people, so you use two swipes."

"But then I'll run out of swipes too quickly."

The man seemed just about done with life at this point. "You can upgrade to the unlimited swipes plan if you are worried about running out."

"But that plan is more expensive than if my slave - roommate - just got her own plan. Can't I just get the regular meal plan for both of us but make the swipes attached to my badge? That would be cheaper."

"No," the man said. "And you're holding up a line."

I looked around. There were some people waiting for us, seeming a bit irritated. I felt their eyes burning onto my 'slut' stamp, judging me and, by extension, Andrea. I tried tapping Andrea on the shoulder to let her know, but she pushed my hand away and snapped at the man.

"And you're forcing me to buy the unlimited meal plan which is more expensive than two of the regular meal plans put together."

"I'm not forcing you to do anything! I just work here young lady. What the fuck do you want from me?" The man flinched. "Sorry for my language. But please, this is a college. Students are basically giant money bags for the university to shake up until graduation. That's just the way it goes."

"Andrea, please..." I started to say. "I can pay for my share of the unlimited plan."

"It's not about that," she replied. "Either way, we are getting scammed. You can pay, but then we are just dividing the scam between us."

Someone behind us muttered to their friend, "Math majors sure are stingy."

Andrea grimaced, finally realizing the scene she was making. She gave one last cold stare to the man before relenting, scanning her badge for me.

So... that just happened, I thought. I did not realize Andrea was so particular about money. I wished she were as dominant sexually as she was financially. I fantasized about the idea. My hands started wandering again. I stopped myself. This is not the place to be masturbating. Maybe Andrea was right about me being too horny.

The dining hall had average food. There was a place to get breakfast sandwiches, a pancake and waffle section, a salad bar, bagels, cereals, and some other stuff. It was basic, but it got the job done.

However, there was also chocolate croissant section. A whole section... dedicated to chocolate croissants. My eyes started twinkling.

I grabbed a plate and marched over. Before I could get one though, an employee grabbed my hand with his wrist.

"This section is for those with higher ranking badges," he said.

I stepped away disappointed. I supposed that made sense. Normal dining halls are usually terrible. For Dremeder University to have any decent food it must have had to limit its supply to only dominant majors. Or charge us more, I reasoned. I sadly backed away from the chocolate croissants.

I tried placing a breakfast sandwich on my plate, but once again the same employee grabbed my wrist.

"This section is for those with higher ranking badges," he said.

Okay, what? I can't even eat the basic food. "What am I supposed to eat?" I asked. The employee pointed in a direction. I followed his hand.

The salad bar.

"I can only eat... at the salad bar?" I asked. The employee nodded. "Isn't it unhealthy to only eat salad?"

The man responded like a robot. "These are the breakfast options available to your major. There are other foods during lunch and dinner. If you have a medical exemption from the economics department, then you can eat from other sections."

The economics department? "What does the economics department have to do with anything?"

"Under Dr. Schtaivib, the economics department has been responsible for the recent changes in dining halls. Their work has enabled us to provide luxury goods. There is just a price that some people, such as yourself, must pay."

'Luxury goods' he said. No wonder people hated the economics department. I let out a 'humph' before preparing myself a salad.

I found a table and sat waiting for Andrea. I picked at my salad, sighing.

An odd sentence on the napkin container caught my eye. It read 'All slaves without clothing must wipe their seat after eating.' I wondered why that was before remembering that I was naked, and that my hand was already subconsciously stroking my slit. I felt a little bad for whoever would have to sit here after me, even if I wiped my fluids off the seat.

"There you are," Andrea said, taking her seat. She had a breakfast sandwich and hash brown, as well as some fruit. To be honest, her meal did not look that good either, but it was well-decorated compared to mine. "Is that all you're eating?" she asked.

"They only let me get food from the salad section, but I'm not really a major fan of... plants... so I didn't get that much."

Andrea's knuckles were white as she clutched her fork tightly. "Those people... they make me pay more than double for the meal plan and then don't even let you use the full dining hall."

I put my hand over hers, getting her to relax her grip. "Like I said, Andrea, I can pay for the extra cost."

"But that isn't the issue here. I don't mind paying for you, but the unlimited plan costs more than double the regular plan, but I can only get one plan so I have no choice but to get it, when it would just be cheaper to buy two regular plans. Plus, you aren't even able to use the full thing, so it's a huge waste from several angles."

"Well, when you put it that way..."

"It's totally dumb."

Now she had convinced me. "Yeah, it is dumb, isn't it? I heard the economics department is responsible for the changes."

Andrea nodded. "Yeah, Stacy was telling me about that. Everyone hates economics majors because of Dr. Stab. Well, his real name is Dr. Schta-something."

"Dr. Schtaivib," I said. "I wonder if its just the dining halls he's affected."

"Who cares," Andrea replied. "He sucks. Anyway, take some of my food." She put some of her hash brown on my plate. I took it gratefully.

We finished eating and I wiped my seat. On our way out, I could not help but look at the chocolate croissants. Andrea watched me, intrigued.

"Do you actually like croissants?" she asked.

"Do you not?"

"Croissants are disgusting." Okay, Andrea was a crazy woman.

"You're a crazy woman."

"Careful. Haven't you heard the expression? Don't bite the hand that gives you orgasms."

"Please, you've barely given me any orgasms."

She passed a finger along my chest and circled one of my nipples. I moaned as a shiver passed through my body. "Well then, why don't we fix that?" she said.

***

It was dark. I could not see past the blindfold's fabric and could only hear the rummaging of drawers. Anticipation labored my breaths, and with each one I could feel the collar against my neck. The frigid air hardened my exposed tits and felt like cold caresses all over my skin.

After breakfast, Andrea put me in the same position as my 'preparation' from last night: on my knees, which I had spread apart, and my hands behind my back, thrusting my chest forward.

I heard a whisper in my ear. "Do you have any idea how adorable your face is right now?"

She put a hand on my cheek, and I leaned my head into her touch. As I let out a moan, she slid two fingers into my mouth. My tongue enveloped them, and she pushed them deeper inside, almost making me gag.

Then she slid her fingers out and inserted them into my wet pussy. She curved her fingers, sending shockwaves through me.

As I moaned, she shoved something spherical into my mouth and fastened a strap around my head. A ball gag, I realized. I did not know how Andrea managed to fasten the strap with one hand while thrusting her fingers in and out of me, but I was not in a position to ask questions.

I was in a position to be pleasured.

Her thrusting stopped. My hands naturally left my back as I writhed in frustration. Andrea pushed them back into position, squeezing my arms together with one hand. I felt something metallic around my wrists and heard a click. The cuffs.

With my hands unable to move, I started closing my legs together to ease my teased pussy. Andrea tapped my knees with her foot, prompting me to sit still. Then I felt a similar metallic sensation on my knees, and two clicks.

"Go ahead, you insatiable slut. Try and cum." I tried closing my knees, knowing that my hands would not be able to move, but was surprised when my knees could not move either. "Ah, the spreader bar probably doesn't help you out," Andrea said. I whimpered through the gag. "But don't worry, I have a solution."

The sound of a vibrator reverberated through the air. Andrea placed it on my clit sending waves of pleasure through me. The vibrator was large enough that part of it was on my clit and part of it slightly entered my vagina. I was already in bliss when Andrea increased the vibration level, which put me in another dimension.

Not being able to see, speak, or move, meant that I was entirely focused on the vibrations. The vibrations were on my pussy, but they were strong enough that they pulsated to the surrounding area, including my inner thigh and stomach.

I had never felt this way before, since there was only one other person who had dominated me like this, many months ago, and my relationship with that person was very brief.

"Leah, make sure you ask for permission to cum." I tried yelling through the gag, begging for permission. "Hm... I can't hear you through the gag. If you can't ask for permission, then you won't be allowed to cum."

Andrea lowered the vibrations. My scream was muffled by the gag. Then, she lowered them again. Now the vibrations were just a low rumble. They felt good, but were not strong enough for me to cum.

"I have to go get something." Andrea said. "I'll be back in a few minutes... maybe. I would sit still if I were you. You don't want to knock the vibrator off your pussy. Who knows, maybe you'll be able to cum. I doubt it though."

It's not fair! I found myself repeating the shower thoughts I had earlier in the morning. Andrea must have learned that I like these unfair ploys and was now utilizing one. She learns quickly, I realized. The realization was almost enough to make me forget that I was once again being mercilessly left on the brink of orgasm.

Almost.

In fact, Andrea was gone for more than a few minutes. It must've been an hour when she finally returned.

"Okay, slut, I'm back. I hope you've been enjoying yourself." I mumbled something through the gag. "What was that? You don't want me to let you cum?" I started squirming. Andrea laughed. "I'm just kidding, Leah. I'll let you cum... if you're good."

How good do I have to be!?

She undid the gag. "Please, Miss. It's been over an hour, and I really need release. I'm begging you, let your toy-"

Andrea interrupted me with a light slap on my tits. "Leah, it has been twenty minutes." That shut me up quickly. It had not felt like twenty minutes.

"Please..."

"If you want to stop everything, you just have to say so, and then you can masturbate on your own. Or you could trust that I will deliver you pleasure." I was silent. "Do you trust me, Leah?"

"...Yes, Mistress."

She stood over me, with her legs at my side and her pussy near my nose. She prompted me to start licking. After a few minutes Andrea came to a rippling orgasm, leaving her fluids smeared on my face. She rubbed a hand over my face and spread the juices over my chest.

Andrea checked on my pussy, which at this point was soaked. She removed the vibrator. I fought the urge to complain. I trust her. She put one finger slowly inside my hole and brought it to my mouth.

"How do you taste?"

"Good, Mistress."

Without warning she shoved three fingers inside my pussy and started thrusting as fast as she could.

I screamed.

Each thrust went deeper than the last until I was brought to orgasm. But Andrea kept going. After several minutes, I lost track of how many times I came.

"Oh wow, Miss," I said, huffing. "That was so good."

"I can see that," Andrea replied. "Open up. I have a gift for you."

Still blindfolded, I opened my mouth, unsure what she was going to do. She placed a small, soft piece of something on my tongue.

"You can eat it."

I chewed on it and swallowed. "Miss, is this..."

"A chocolate croissant, yes," Andrea said. "I went back to the dining hall and got it for you." She put another bite in my mouth. Delicious. "Now, wasn't the wait worth it?" She watched me savor the bite. "I still can't believe you like croissants."

"Miss, you're a crazy woman." I opened my mouth for another bite, which she promptly gave me.

"Yeah yeah. I had to use another swipe to get that, just so you know."

"You know, Miss, I've been thinking about meal plan optimization, and I have an idea."

"What is meal plan optimization?"

"I don't know, but I've been thinking about it. You can just keep the regular meal plan. Then, when you run out, you can just get another regular meal plan. That strategy is cheaper than getting the unlimited plan, isn't it?"

"Not a bad idea. I've thought of a better one though." She gave me another bite as she explained. "The dining hall has 'to go' boxes, which are large enough to fit two meals. So, with one meal swipe I can just use the box to stuff two meals in the box and bring it back to the room for you and me to eat. With this, we can use one regular meal plan for both of us. And you can eat actual food. I even brought our lunch for today already."

I became concerned. "Andrea, are you just ashamed of eating with me in public because I have to be naked?"

"N-no, of course not!" I made a skeptical face. "I am serious. And I will prove it to you. We are going out for dinner with Stacy and her slave. The restaurant is on campus, so you will still have to be in your... attire."

Dinner with Stacy and her slave? The thought was exciting. I wondered what her slave was like, if she was nice like Stacy, or anything like me. Andrea must have planned this dinner with Stacy earlier in the morning, while Rue was giving me my 'slut' stamp.

When I finished the croissant, Andrea undid my restraints and took off my blindfold.

***

I had been dying from anticipation.

Andrea had made me take another shower after our session. She had joined me, mainly so that she could scrub off my 'slut' stamp. I resisted at first, but eventually let her scrub me.

We had then focused on our separate work. Andrea apparently had some homework to do even before the first day of classes. I just looked over my schedule and made a note of what all the buildings and room numbers were for each of my classes.

At some point, we had eaten the lunch from Andrea's 'to go' box, and then had gone back to work. After a few hours, I was feeling extremely prepared for tomorrow's first day of classes.