Makati Ch. 07

Story Info
An American's adventure in Makati.
4.1k words
4.38
8.1k
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

I spent the rest of my Sunday finishing up my spreadsheet and the outline for the meeting tomorrow. Mary had sent some pictures of MJ in some very cute outfits. I approved them and then told Mary I wanted MJ an outfit that she would go to a dance club in.

The picture of MJ in this very tight slinky dress that showed off her boobs and her skinny legs got my dick to stir. I told Mary to buy it and some heels to go with it. Jasmine and I chatted that evening on WhatsApp and I even coaxed a picture out of her of her bare stomach. Not a stretch mark to be seen. I sent a few final messages to Carrie in Shanghai and then called my wife and chatted about her weekend.

I was asleep by 10:00pm, clearly on the good side of my jetlag.

I won't bore you with the details of Monday's meetings, but they went over great. Everything seemed to be on track and I was back in the hotel by 2:00pm. I stopped at the bar for a smoke and Lilly came by soon after I sat down. Ordered a Belgium White beer and when she brought it back to me, I informed her I was checking out tomorrow. She frowned and said "Back to China sir?"

I explained that I had rented a condo very close to the hotel. And that I was moving in tomorrow. I asked if maybe she would like to come see it on her day off? She smiled and said "No sir, I can't meet with customers outside of the hotel. I would lose my job." And turned and walked away.

About a minute later I got a message from her on WhatsApp, it said that she was being watched so she had to turn me down in public. But she would love to come see my new condo.

Bingo!

I sent her a thumbs up icon and then went back to my beer. I flirted with her all afternoon while I drank beer at my favorite table. I smoked and worked, sending Carrie the details that she needed to finish up. I also told her to book a flight for Thursday as I would need her here for a meeting and then dinner with the client. I instructed her to buy a dress appropriate for the meeting, something out of her normal style. She told me that she would work on it and be back in touch.

I paid my tab and went for a walk around the mall to get some exercise. Found a place to have fish and chips and a few more beers and decided to head back to my room. When I walked in the lobby, Jasmine waved at me from the desk and I went over to see her. She told me that my reservation was just for two nights, that I would have to authorize the final night on my credit card. We talked as she did the paperwork and she would reach down and rub her stomach.

I asked if everything was ok, and she said she was just hungry. Her break was coming up and she couldn't wait to eat. She looked at me as she said that with hunger in her eyes.

I told her there was an issue with my room, that once she was free, if she could come look for me. She told me she could send Peter and I told her that no, she should come herself. Her neck was red and she was blushing but said "Yes sir, 5 minutes sir."

I went to my room and undressed and put my robe on. She arrived about the time I had finished putting my things in the safe. I opened the door and she stepped in and said "Mr. Jones, there is a problem?"

I closed the door behind her and then while looking her in her eyes opened my robe. "Yes Jasmine, there is a problem. My cock is very soft. Can you help me with my problem?"

She dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth without hesitation. I reached down and was playing with her tits, but it was too difficult as the uniform top was too tight to be able to do anything.

She must have sensed it because she reached behind her and unzipped the top and pulled it over her head with her bra coming off just as fast. She went back to sucking my cock without prompting.

I knew we didn't have much time and pulled her to her feet and brought her to the bed. I started to kiss on her stomach, telling her how sexy her big extended tummy was. She was moaning and telling me how ugly she was as I reached under her short skirt and found she was wearing panty hose.

I dug at them for what seemed five minutes, but was probably only 20 seconds while I sucked her big brown nipples. I finally was able to tear a hole in the panty hose large enough for me to plunge a finger in her soaking wet pussy.

"Yes Mr. Jones. Feels good."

I roller her over to her side and got behind her and pushed my cock into her pussy. It was on fire and sloppy wet. "Oh Mr. Jones, my husband won't do this. Says I'm ugly"

I started to fuck her harder while playing with her nipples. She was squirming around on my cock and breathing hard as I moved my hand from her big round tits to her neck. I started to lightly apply pressure to her neck as I fucked her harder and harder. She reached up to my hand and pushed on it harder, urging me to choke her. I knew I wasn't going to last long and told her. "I'm gonna cum inside you, make another baby inside. One white, one brown. You'd like a white baby wouldn't you Jasmine?"

She squeeled horsely as I choked her and felt her pussy contract on my cock as she came. I pulled out and rolled her over on her back and started to jack my cock as it came all over her belly. She was rubbing her neck with one hand while rubbing the cum into her belly with the other. "Mr. Jones, thank you for the lotion sir."

I got up and grabbed a towel and wiped off my dick and then threw it to her. She wiped her hands off on it but left the cum on her stomach. She put her massive pregnant jugs back into her bra and then put her top on. Turning to me to zip her up. I did and she went to wash her hands in the bathroom and fix her hair and she came out looking exactly as she did when she walked in less than 10 minutes before.

She stood at the door and I put my robe on and walked to open it for her. As I stood with the door open she didn't move for 15 seconds or so while looking at me. Then she held her hand out palm up, like you would when expecting a tip. I sighed and went to get her 2000 peso from my shorts. I placed it in her hand and she looked at me and didn't move. The bitch wanted more money. I handed her another 500 pesos for her torn pantyhose and then reopened the door and said "Have a nice day Jasmine," and she scowled at me and left my room. Fucking cunt. She made as much in 10 minutes as she would all day in her regular job.

I got cleaned up with yet another shower and decided I was going out. I was spending all this time thinking I was fucking normal girls only to find out they were part time whores. If I was going to pay for sex, I wanted a professional. I was going to go to the Red Light District, P Burgos Street, and find a proper prostitute that we both knew what we were there for.

They have everything there from midgets to Ladyboys and everything in between. It was still a little early but I decided I'd go see what was open and went out front and ordered a Grab to my destination.

I was in an air conditioned Gogo Joint within 30 minutes of leaving the hotel. I had a cold beer in front of me and two 19 year old thin petite hookers on either side. Neither had much in the way of tits, but both had bubble butts and if you put both of them on a scale together I doubt you'd get a reading of 190 pounds.

They were both beautiful, in that Gogo bar way. Lots of makeup, barely there outfits and high heels.

I wasn't there to drink all night, and while it was barely 7pm, I made a deal to take both of them back to my room for a short time affair, this would be for a minimum of two hours and would give them plenty of time to come back and get another paying customer. I negotiated one pop with each gal, girl on girl action, no condom blow jobs and toy play. All for the mighty sum of $100 each girl.

I paid the mamasan the bar fine and we were out in the street grabbing a taxi back to the hotel. These girls were fun, knew what they were in for, and were already counting the money in their heads.

We arrived at the hotel about 20 minutes later and in we walked, with one on each arm. I walked slowly enough so Jasmine got a good look at what real whores should dress like. While most of the time these bar girls will change into street clothes, I didn't allow it. I wanted to show them off, and they got plenty of looks from the Chinese and Korean businessmen and their wives in the lobby.

We headed straight up to the room and after the three of us showered together, we went down to business. It was all if rehearsed, with no feelings and definitely no kissing. But it was fun nonetheless.

I fucked one while the other licked the shaved cunt of the other, switch condom and do it again to the other gal. They used vibrators on each other and then both sucked my cock at the same time. I ended up coming on one of the gals little A cup titties and all over the bouncy little ass of the other. We all took another shower together to clean off the sweat and the cum. It was only an hour since the time we walked in the door.

I headed downstairs and escorted them to a waiting taxi. I walked over to Jasmine who looked pissed and still had a red mark on her neck from my hand and asked her to have the maids make up my room, there seems to be a big mess. I winked at her and headed to the bar.

It was now the night shift at the bar, the skirts on the waitresses were shorter and there was a guy playing a piano with a very cute Filipina girl singing hits from the 70's and 80's

I went out to the patio and my favorite table was taken by a Japanese guy and what looked like his Japanese mistress or maybe his secretary. Never can tell with them. I looked around and every table was taken outside.

"My table" was a four top and I asked the Japanese couple if they would mind if I sat there so I could smoke? I asked politely with a little bow, to give them the idea I was respectful, and the man pointed to the chair next to his cute date and said "Sit, enjoy."

I offered him one of my American cigarettes and one to his date. They both accepted and he thanked me in very good English. I lit the woman's cigarette and sat down and thanked them again. A waitress came over and I ordered a beer and ordered the Japanese couple another round. He was drinking scotch and she was drinking a vodka tonic.

I didn't want to intrude, but he asked what brought me to Manila and then we continued to talk for 20 minutes while we enjoyed our drinks. She was silent during our conversation and then excused herself with her body language and left to go to the bathroom. I watched her tiny frame walk away in her silk dress. She couldn't have been over 25 years old, short, thin and very sexy. She had a round face and her hair was up with the chopstick looking things through her bun.

His English name was Jack (Her name was Yomi), and he was a nice guy. He saw me looking at his date as she walked away and he told me "She is my assistant. She is my wife's younger sister. She's very pretty but off limits to me."

I laughed and said if your sister in law was this pretty, I wondered what your wife looks like. Jack laughed and said "Koko is very beautiful and but not very adventurous."

"Bob, I want to go experience the nightlife here in Manila, do you have any recommendations?"

"With or without Yomi?" I asked

He laughed and said "As I said, Yomi is off limits. I am here to teach her the business and let her experience the world outside of Kyoto."

I took five minutes and told him of my nights experience already and he raised his eyebrow a little. I then told him about the KTV area of town, that specialized in karaoke for Asian businessmen. I explained that I heard that the prettiest girls in Manila were there, but I hadn't partaken...yet.

KTV isn't my thing. I can't sing and spending $500 to sit around and drink with a bunch of whores is a waste of my time. Even if those whores are drop dead gorgeous.

Yomi returned and we both stood as she sat down. Jack was talking to her in Japanese so I took a look around the patio area. Most of the people were Chinese or Korean businessmen drinking and smoking. There were obvious paid escorts at most of the tables. There were a couple of tables of young Filipina gals on a night out, taking selfies of themselves with their expensive drinks.

Jack spoke and brought me out of my daydream "Bob, I think we are going to leave. Yomi is getting tired and I think I will go for a walk." I stood and shook his hand while bowing and turned to Yomi and took her hand and kissed the back of it. She blushed but never broke eye contact. I decided to walk out with them and I followed them through the inside bar, catching a glimpse of the singer. She had changed into a very short slinky outfit as she belted out a Madonna song that was probably released before she was born. There were a group of people dancing In front of the makeshift stage.

I walked behind them until we were in the lobby. Again, Jack and I shook hands and I warned him about going alone out so late at night. He laughed and said he grew up on the bad side of Kyoto and lived for 5 years in Brooklyn, he knew all about street thugs. He then looked at Yomi and back to me and then said "Why don't you take Yomi back to the bar and have another drink, it will force her to practice her English. She really is quite fluent, but too shy to speak it."

I looked at this goddess in front of me as she looked at the ground. She said something in Japanese to Jack and then looked at him. He said "Go ahead, he won't bite. Besides, it will do you good to let your hair down."

I smiled and bowed to her and said "Please, lets have one drink, it would be my honor."

Jack smiled and shooed her towards the bar, and she began to walk back the way we had just come. "Hey Bob, what was that place you went to earlier?"

I walked over to him and quietly told him the name and then followed Yomi back to the bar. She found a seat close to the small dancefloor and we sat together. We tried to talk, but being this close to the speakers it was too loud. She stood up and pushed her chair next to mine and then sat back down in her chair. Her skirt was so short that I don't know how it covered her panties when she sat the way she was. She saw me looking and pulled her skirt down but maybe got it to budge an inch.

We ordered drinks and then we talked about her. Jack was right, her English was very good, however she talked very slowly, forming each word syllable by syllable. She was a mechanical engineer, so we talked about that, and the work she was doing for her brother in law. We talked for about an half an hour and the band had taken a break. She told me it was getting late, that she should be going. I asked her to stay a little longer that I hadn't had the opportunity to dance yet. She blushed and said that she didn't dance well and laughed in response that I didn't either.

I told her I needed to use the restroom, to wait for me, I would return quickly. I went off the lobby bathroom and relieved myself and washed my hands. This girl was making me a little nervous, way out of my league type of thing. I made sure my hair looked good and the attendant offered me some cologne.

On the way back to the bar I saw the little Filipina singer, I immediately reached in my pocket and pulled out a 500-peso bill. I caught her attention and told her I thought she was amazing handing her the bill. I asked her if she could start the next set off with a fast song, immediately followed by a slow love song.

She thanked me and said she would see what she could do. I returned to the table and sat and chatted with Yomi for a few minutes until the band started up again. I drug her out to the dance floor to a good rendition of "Where the Party at?". The dance floor filled up fast and Yomi and I danced for bit, separated by at least three feet. There were Filipina whores grinding their asses against their dates all over the floor as these girls sang along with the tune. I grabbed Yomi and spun her around and pulled her to me, her ass against my groin with my hands on my hips. She knew exactly what to do and started to grind her little Japanese ass on me as my hands travelled along her hips and up to her tiny waist.

I put my hands around her waist and my fingers were only about an inch or two from reaching. God this girl was nearly perfect. She reached back and pulled the chopsticks out of her hair and shook it out over me. The hair nearly went to her butt.

She grabbed my hands from her waist and pulled them higher as we danced, and I could feel the bottom of her bra. I took over and mashed her tiny breasts with my hands. My hands looked huge on her tiny frame.

It seemed like the song had just started when the band switched over to a very slow song. Yomi stayed facing away for me for a few counts and I spun her to me. She put her head into my shoulder and wouldn't look at me, but we were pressed tightly together. Yomi smelled like flowers, and I slid my hands down over her silk dress to her butt and pulled her into me.

She looked up at me and we kissed like lovers. She was rubbing her stomach over my hardening cock. We broke from the kiss and looked at each other and I took her by the hand. I led her off the dance floor, threw some money on the table for the tab and we started walking towards the elevator.

Once in the lobby she stopped and pulled on my hand. I looked back at her and saw her looking and I followed her gaze. Jack was standing there looking at us with a big grin on his face. I walked over to him dragging her with me and asked him "Whats up, I thought you were going for a walk?"

He laughed and said "Bob, I set you up. I wanted to see if she would come out of her shell a little. Glad to see she did, but she needs to go to her room. We need to be up early tomorrow."

I was pissed, but she instantly let go of my hand and started walking to the elevator. I grabbed Jack and spun him around a little, and said "What the fuck dude? You are fucking her, aren't you?"

He winked at me and said "Every chance I get," and then he walked after her.

Damnit man, I had a hardon and was this close to fucking my first Japanese girl, a ten of tens at that, and now here I am at midnight without anything lined up.

Who was I fooling, it was Makati, all it would take is to ask and I could get anything I wanted.

I went back to the table and waiting for the waitress, my money still on the table. Before she even showed up for me to order another drink I had a couple of older hookers stop by to ask if I wanted company. I told the last one if she could find me a skinny young girl to come over by the time I finished my beer, I would give her 500 pesos. She frowned and then tried to get me to take her, but I waved her off and went to scanning the room. A couple of other older hags came by, and one that I was considering when the one gal brought up a young skinny Filipina to me pushing the other whore out of the way in the process. This girl was no more than 80 pounds and maybe 4'5" tall. She wasn't that young, as she showed some age around her eyes. I asked to see her stomach and she shyly pulled up her top to show me a smooth brown stomach. I gave the 500 to the one gal and shooed the other away motioning for the skinny gal to sit down. She wanted a drink but I informed her we didn't have time for niceties. It was getting late.

We negotiated 3000 pesos for the night, covered sex, uncovered blowjob and deep French kissing. She would give me sex tonight, and then again in the morning. I wouldn't pay her until she left.

You have to be specific, otherwise they will try to rip you off. Finished with the negotiations, we headed up to my room after I paid my tab.

Into the shower I sent her, and my god this girl was skinny. You could see her ribs and her tits were nothing but a nipple. When we got out of the shower I asked to see her ID (Should have done that before we went to the room) and she was indeed 24 but looked much younger with her clothes off.

12