Make It Rein...Deer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Start swaying, then we'll see how it goes."

Biting his lip, and stemming the urge to deck the human, Rudy finished turning around. His backside now faced Kitt, thong-strap riding high on clenched cheeks. The material, divided by the tuft of his tail, split into a 'Y' and curled up and over his waistline. Muscles flexed all across his back as he tensed and loosened them in quick succession, gearing up for a sensual display.

"Shame you destroyed my phone. Could've put some music on."

Ignoring the sniggering human, Rudy began swaying his hips. This impromptu striptease started with light motions — slow, careful twists and turns; the occasional running of one hand (or two) down his sides. These built in intensity, growing harsher. Rougher. Faster. With a stomp he spread his legs, making his stance wider but lowering his overall height. Taut buttocks held firm as he placed both hands on his thighs, letting them rest atop the furred curves. He tossed his head and looked over his shoulder at Kitt, his antlers sweeping through the air. The human's gaze went lower. Like what you see? He chuckled to himself and bent over. The heavy bulge contained within the red thong forced its way into view without obstruction by his round ass. The scarlet silhouette of a hefty cock and balls made for a tantalising teaser.

Rudy arced his back. On the return from his down-low bend he glanced again at Kitt, checking to see what the human's reaction was, and would be as he continued. Nothing made itself clear — the prick had a neutral expression, hard to read. But Rudy could sense a growing desire — desire betwixt anxiety as the human beheld the bulky cervine.

Nudging closer with each sway, Rudy parked his knockout keister close to Kitt. "Why don't you find somewhere to sit, while I back this up?" he proffered. He watched the human step back — a faint gulp visible in the lines of his pale throat.

Bitten off more than you can chew, eh?

Don't worry, punk. It'll only get worse from here...

After a moment of scrabbling in the dark to find a stool, Kitt could not rest. The plump posterior of Rudolph waved suggestively; strong hips gyrated as the red thong glimmered in the low light. When he turned around, showing off his package from the front — neatly wrapped in its snug sling — Kitt felt small. In silence, with only the rustle of fur and the soft put-on moans of the anthro creature, the dance grew closer.

"You seem to be staring an awful lot," Rudy remarked, a warm sigh following his statement as he tilted forward, his upper body leaning over Kitt. Heavy breaths breezed through Kitt's hair. One thick arm flanked him as Rudy grabbed the table behind him for purchase. A second, on the far side, locked him in-place as the gyrating god pressed his advantage. Kitt was face-to-face with the broad chest of the reindeer — pecs and abs showing their definition behind a lair of dense winter fur. Rudolph was ripped!

Moving away, withdrawing his arms from either side of Kitt, Rudy smirked. "It's what you asked for, right? Why so scared?"

Kitt's ego got the better of him. "Shut up!" he blurted. "I can handle what you've got!"

"Is that so...?"

The cheeky smile of a moment ago disappeared, replaced on the reindeer's face with an intense look. A knowing look...hinting at something just about to...

One of his thumbs wriggled its way under the strap of his thong, and made a journey from one hip to the next, separating the fabric from his body for a brief moment where it passed. Then, his other hand lowered, cupping his massive bulge.

Rudy lifted one leg, spreading the strap with his hand and guiding it free, all while in an upright position. Up, over, and back down; his knee bending and straightening once clear. However, instead of letting his foot fall back to earth, he stretched forward and planted his hoof beside Kitt on the seat next to him. The solid mass of his leg dwarfed the experience of being trapped by his arms and upper body. And Kitt flinched as the huge limb hovered beside him, dominating him with its sheer size.

Not one for resting on his laurels, Rudy leaned in once more, bringing his cupped and partially-unclothed junk close to Kitt's waist. With his free hand he ran his fingers along his antlers — first the smooth sections that formed the bulk of the extremity, then the parts nearer his skull, swaddled in fuzz. He returned to his swaying, forcing his concealed bulge dangerously close to Kitt's head.

"Wanna see?" he chuckled, hips slowing their motion until his dance came fully to rest.

Lifting his leg back, he stood firmly, facing away from the human and letting his thong drop to the floor. He held out both hands, their backs to Kitt, and opened them flat — like an arrest — just to show him there was nothing holding back the tide of maleness once he turned around.

He swivelled on one hoof, letting his cock rise with the motion. Hanging from between his legs was a monster of a shaft — ten or more inches when flaccid. Behind the pinkish-beige tube of reindeer meat, a pair of soft, furry orbs dangled. Their capacity was certainly unmatched by anything human — let alone what Kitt could conjure in his most feverish fantasies. A drunken stupor overtook him, the human losing his sense of time and place when faced with the enormity of Rudy's manhood.

One hand gripped the shaft, raising it so its head pointed away from the floor, and began to stroke. Rudy walked towards Kitt, a devilish grin in his eyes.

Kitt may have had his fun, fucking him over. Now it was his turn!

"Kneel."

"What!?"

Rudy stopped with his cock inches from Kitt, and hardening fast. Its length had grown, as had its girth, as blood rushed to fill the aching organ. "You wanna force me into this...might as well have some fun of my own..."

"What do you mean?" Kitt protested. He felt his body go limp as Rudy grabbed his shoulder and pulled him from his seat.

"I'm not taking questions," the reindeer snarled. "Kneel. NOW!"

Kitt fell to the floor, a sharp pain erupting through his leg. His soreness was soon forgotten, however, as he found himself at eye level with the titan that dwelled between Rudolph's thighs. Its broad head creeping closer — daring him to taste the glistening pre that seeped from within.

"I-I'm not touching that!" he cried, indignant.

"Yes you are." The reindeer's voice was stern, no-nonsense. He'd had enough of Kitt's bullshit. "You're wrapping your lips around it right now. I saw you stare. You want more than a show. Don't you?"

As he spoke his command, Kitt was already kissing his tip. The soft flesh of the human's lips were about to part in protest, but a swift push forward hushed any complaint as his member entered the warm depths of his mouth.

"Mmppffhh!"

"Ssshhh...relax. Play nice and I'll even pull some strings with management. Get you taken off the 'naughty list' for this little infraction. How's that sound?"

A wet squelch answered Rudy as he slid another inch inside. He could feel the rolling of Kitt's tongue against the underside of his shaft, and the cosy embrace of his cheeks as they contracted around him. "Ahhhh," he sighed, finally getting his own back on the dick who caught him — with a dick of his own!

Taking the hint, Kitt bobbed his head back-and-forth. The dampening pillar stopped its advance once Rudy had seen (and felt) that Kitt was playing ball. The reindeer let out a deep, pleasant grumble. His arms fell to their sides, and he let the human work his magic.

The blowjob carried on for a minute or two without incident, until Rudy looked down at the human submissively sucking his shaft, and laughed. Lust-filled eyes gazed up at him, and why shouldn't they? He towered over the human, made him seem puny and weak. But that wasn't the part that amused him. No, it was the strange red light emanating from within Kitt's mouth. A pulsating glow that shone through the flesh of his cheeks, throbbing in time with the pangs of pleasure Rudy was experiencing.

"Heh, my nose isn't the only part that glows. The songs left that bit out...for some reason...can't think of why..."

He gestured at Kitt, whose confusion tickled his funny bone. Letting the human slip back, and spit out his erection, he watched as his eyes went wide at the sight of the rosy red light emanating from his cock-head. Open-mouthed, Kitt stared dumbly at it, then at Rudy's face, lit up like his penis but in amusement, as opposed to physical light. A string of pre-cum-infused drool dripped over his chin and spilled a handful of droplets on the floor.

Rudy reached down and gently stroked Kitt's head, just about finished with this novel aside.

"I didn't say stop, did I?"

The quizzical look on Kitt's face vanished as he got back to worshipping Rudy's cock. His meat re-entered the human with a loud schlep and a moan ensued as the human redoubled his efforts to please him. His face no longer painted in shades of red, Kitt made it halfway down Rudy's shaft before his gag reflex kicked in. A gasp came out as a damp glug as he choked on the reindeer's cock. To steady the human, Rudy put his hands either side of his head, palms covering whole halves of Kitt's smaller skull, and started to rock to-and-fro while holding him in-place. The warm tunnel of his mouth was losing its charm as a vessel for his manhood, and Rudy suppressed the first signs of climax — removing himself from Kitt and letting his cock drip a mixture of saliva and pre.

The human drew deep breaths, sucking in air as fiercely as he'd sucked cock. He looked at Rudy, his face riven with a concoction of clashing emotions. One thought made itself clear: 'are we done?'. Rudy read Kitt's ambivalence and deigned not to answer.

Kitt had a moment to look down and compose himself. A moment cut short of a few seconds when Rudy's harsh grip returned, manhandling him off the ground.

"Wha—hey! What gives!?"

Picking up the human (a feat which took no effort for a creature of his strength), Rudy hefted him over his shoulder, holding onto his ankles and refusing to respond to the flailing of his captive's arms — nor the enticing feel of his hands grabbing somewhere, anywhere on him for dear life. Enough times after his firm ass had been clutched by Kitt trying to right himself, Rudy spoke:

"I'm done playing games! Now shut up and show me where the bedroom is."

One defeated wave of an arm later, Rudy traipsed up the stairs with his quarry. Entering the bedroom he tossed Kitt onto the bed and marched around to its left side. He tugged at Kitt's clothes.

"Off."

Kitt obeyed, stripping down to his pink skin — mind awash with fear, guilt, and an unmistakable yearning. Rudy climbed onto the bed, tearing off any layers that were too slow to remove themselves from their wearer. The loud rip of fabric turned into dead silence as Kitt's torn clothes settled in piles around the bedside.

SMACK!

Kitt jolted forward when Rudy's hand struck his soft rear. With a firm palm the deer laid claim to his cheek, gripping and mashing and sinking his tough fingertips into his flesh. A hum of approval rumbled deep from his chest, as he crawled over his human toy.

Descending, Rudy enveloped Kitt in his strong body. His chest-fur tickled exposed skin. His weight pinned him to the bed, sinking into the mattress. The warmth of his huge cock as it found a nice resting place atop Kitt's ass left nothing to the imagination. He'd become something to be used.

A slight shift in position let the fat pillar of Rudolph's dick slide up-and-down, hugged by the swell of Kitt's peach on either side. Rubbing his cock against the human, firing up the engine of lust once more, Rudy pressed harder with his whole body, driving him deeper into the depression the pair formed on the bed.

After a couple of quick strokes to spread the lingering moisture of the blowjob, Rudy positioned himself at Kitt's rear entrance, the clenched pucker doing its best to repel the invader. Another flurry of commands — issued amid grunts and growls — told Kitt to loosen up, or else! The human's mind filled in the blanks, not needing or wanting at this point to let this encounter end.

Rudy moaned as he felt Kitt open up. First he relaxed his asshole, letting the probing head of Rudy's cock socket into place. Then, as he found himself resisting to impulse to curl up, aghast at the pressure mounting on his butt — he let the reindeer enter.

"Ooohhh-aaaahhh!" The relaxed sigh ringing in Kitt's ears as his dominator pushed his first inch inside. The pain of his ring stretching to accommodate the bulbous head subsided fast, and he was left with the pressure. Growing. Mounting, as he was being mounted.

Giving his quarry a second to recover, Rudy inserted another inch. He was still tapering to his full girth, and the surprised gasps produced by his entry spurred him on. He paused, feeling the insane tightness of Kitt's ass, and had to catch his own breath as he nearly blew his top just two inches inside. Clenching his groin and buttocks, practising his impulse control, Rudy slid deeper.

"Ah! That's it...open up like a good boy. Mmmm...you're definitely working hard to get off the naughty list."

Not caring if Kitt even gave a crap about Christmas stories (hard to do when a creature straight out of them is ramming your ass), Rudy kept up his teasing. Whispering, nuzzling the human's neck in a rare moment of tenderness. Feeling the human's body slowly open itself to him, become accustomed to his size...learning to receive him willingly as each inch of his length applied greater and greater strain on his prostate...punk was starting to enjoy it as much as he was...

Rudy stopped just when he'd pushed his thickest portion into him. His spear sat partially-swallowed, stretching Kitt's ass, preventing escape through powerful suction — every time he moved away he threatened to drag Kitt with him from sheer friction alone! This would not last as he was leaking pre enough to lubricate his passed and let him plough the human with ease. Letting his fluids soak the constricting tunnel, he repositioned his hands on Kitt's shoulders, preparing for the main event.

"Um...Mr. Rudolph..." Through the fog of pleasure Kitt tried to reason with the horny reindeer.

"...maybe we could keep it slow..."

"Hah!" he bellowed, "you play with fire — expect to get burned!"

He smiled. I'm gonna ride you like my own personal sleigh!

Two cries echoed as the rutting began. Kitt's began as a yelp and ended with a hiss. Rudy's maintained its deep timbre the whole duration. Hips started to buck, and bodies braced for impact, as the final few inches of reindeer meat filled Kitt's delicate hole.

Whamp...slump...whamp...whump...

The bedsprings struggled to contain the power exerted by Rudy's thrusts. A barrage of heavy, forceful pumps kept Kitt locked in a state of delirium. His own personal ecstasy fuelled by the massive cock stimulating his innards. At each stroke he shivered — from the previous thrust's withdrawal leaving a void he desperately wanted filled, to the surging crash of pain and pleasure that met every contour, every inch, of Rudy's cock aggressively skewering him.

"Grrr...ugh...grah..." the reindeer moaned, "...ah...I'll...teach you...to blackmail me!"

WHAM!

A powerful thrust rocked Kitt. His whole body was afire. He lay, pinned beneath this god of males, spirit animal of the festive season...and was held in awe of the creature's majesty. He grit his teeth as he was spread like butter over an enormous slice of bread. Helpless to resist. Questioning his very sanity.

Slickh...schleph...schlorp...

The lubrication of Rudy's pre-cum gradually changed the overall sound of their fucking. Now a damp onomatopoeia ruled the encounter, the kind of sounds that made you wince when you pondered where the liquid was going to go...what it was going to stain...

Not even a full load and already Kitt was feeling like an object -- a warm, greasy tube, his agency stripped from him. The strong, swift thrusts of Rudy drove his cock deep. Kitt mewled as the buff reindeer used him for the basest of reasons: raw, animal lust. He was lost in the storm. Trapped in a tirade of tumultuous trepidation...

Rudy roared. The noise boomed from his capacious lungs, rattling the artefacts of the room. Kitt sensed his arrival seconds before his came, in the twitch and pulse of his mammoth cock. The flood of warmth filling his guts confirmed his senses' prediction. Thick jets of cum plastered his inner flesh with hot life-giving seed in a futile attempt by nature to create more of his kind. The torrent of sexual fluid erupted again and again from Rudy's throbbing tip — the reindeer whinnying like a horse as he revelled in the height of his orgasm.

The metaphorical river soon burst its banks as Rudy was forced to exit Kitt by the volume of his emission pushing back the way it came. With a loud squelch and much dripping his cock slid free and flopped on the bedsheets, ruining them with his sticky load. Not satisfied with painting Kitt internals, he grabbed the source of his pride and stroked the still-leaking member, rolling Kitt over with his other hand so the human was face-to-face with the grinning stud. Working several more spurts from his shaft, Rudy shot ropes all over Kitt's exposed body, covering him in semen. His belly, chest, neck, and face were gifted a coating of reindeer juice as the slimy liquid stuck to him.

Not the White Christmas most expect, but it'd do for salving Rudy's frustration.

The soft light of his glowing cock had returned, as Rudy lost control of its function. His nose was alight too. Its scarlet shimmer spread across the walls and ceiling, and turned the white sheets of the bed into a pinkish swirl as light and shadow danced across the crumpled covers. It took a moment for him to reassert conscious control over his peculiar biology, but he decided against turning off the mood lighting. It put a nice sheen on the human's cum-splattered shape.

He looked at his handiwork. Part of him struggled to remember what had started this all. Oh right, he remembered, the phone...the threats...

* * *

Kitt panted as he felt the slow advance of sleep roll over him.

God-dammit...what the fuck just happened to me!?

I...

He tried his best to ignore his current cum-stained situation. Too visceral to be a dream, but his mind couldn't stop trying to rationalise away this bizarre event.

Buff Rudolph isn't real, he told himself, he can't hurt you...or fuck you...s'not possible...

...

I need...

...

I need...rest...

Soon after, exhausted from the fucking he'd taken, Kitt lapsed into a deep sleep. The face and figure of Rudy the last thing he saw in his addled state before losing consciousness.

* * *

Rudy sat up, taking a moment to breathe before he rose to his full standing height. The reindeer loomed over the bed, with a slumbering Kitt in it, body creamed and ass leaking with a healthy dose of cervine seed. He'd had enough of this place, this pissant trying to extort him — and he wasn't planning to hang around until the punk woke up and erased his recordings. No, he was on a schedule — it was a certain night after all — and he had already wasted too much time indulging in this stupid sidetrack.

Putting his brains to work, he looked around the bedroom, then wandered out into the upper floor landing, searching for something in the other rooms. The naked reindeer strode nobly despite his lack of clothing, limp member swinging free in the stale air of the condo. His hefty frame carried him to an adjacent room, where the pale screen-glow of an open laptop greeted him with the same glorious feeling that a newfound signal flare makes to a desperate party of survivors in the remote wilderness.