Make Love, Not War

Story Info
Billy gets a strange email from one of his usual bullies.
4k words
4.39
27.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut-Box Challenge: Make Love, Not War

By Trixie Adara

Edited By ALewdEditor

*All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.*

*The following story is inspired by Miss Evie Hyde's "Slut-Box Challenge" story. The following is written with permission from her to use her premise with my own characters and situation*

Billy checked his phone when he got the notification. It was a new email from something called the Slut-Box Challenge. He rolled his eyes and put his phone back into his pocket. It was likely some prank from Graham and his cohorts of assholes. Last month they signed him up for a box subscriptions for Male-for-Male Sensations. Those dicks.

His phone vibrated again, and he slid it out to check, this time pausing his game. It was the same notification from the Slut-Box Challenge. The subject was "Make Love, Not War," and the preview text was something about seducing your worst enemy. It sounded like some lame role-playing stuff. Billy sighed and put the phone back into his pocket, unpausing his game and continuing.

Without fail, every thirty seconds, his phone would vibrate with no new notification, just the email. Billy tried to ignore it, but it's incredibly difficult to kill orcs while something tickles your thigh every thirty seconds. He considered opening it, if for no other reason than to stop the notification, but what if it was a virus?

It was his lack of patience that damned him as he paused the game, unlocked his phone, and checked the email. He read the message multiple times, baffled at what it said:

Make Love, Not War - Seduce your worst enemy and let him cum in your tight pussy. If you don't do so in an hour, you'll be stuck in this body forever. If you complete this challenge, things will go back to the way they were.

What body? What pussy? An hour? Billy checked the time, it was 3:27. When was the email sent? 3:15. He had until 4:15 to let his worst enemy cum in his tight pussy? What the hell did that ...

Billy gasped as his pants tightened around his thighs. Then, slowly, they rolled up his ankle, his calves, his thighs, becoming shorts, short shorts, embarrassing shorts. Billy watched in confusion and horror, trying to unbuckle them before then shrank too much, before they crushed him, but the waist was too tight. Everything was too tight. He winced as they approached his crotch, expecting them to crush his package, but instead, they slid up, barely covering his crotch, and he felt nothing. He patted his crotch and felt nothing. No cock. No balls. Nothing.

Before he could investigate, his shirt underwent a similar tightening. His t-shirt shortened at the sleeves. The bottom of it tightened and rolled up his body. He looked down and saw the hair on his stomach was gone. Baffled, he looked down and saw the hair on his legs had vanished as well. He felt his face, and his awkward incoming beard was gone. His cheeks were smooth, and instead of narrow and hard, they were plump and curved.

He moved to go to the bathroom, to find a mirror, but stumbled and had to catch himself. He looked down and saw his shoes replaced with red-hot heels. His legs were covered in tattoos. One of a serpent slithering up his calf, winding around his leg, and creeping up under his shorts. Another was beautiful black lace detailing spelling out "Daddy's girl." As he bent down to look closer, he almost fell over. There was a new weight on his chest, and as he sat back up, he lost his balance for a moment. He grabbed his chest and found tits, huge tits, that were only held back by his ever shortening crop-top. He had no bra, and as soon as his hands found his nipple through his shirt, he let out a moan and threw his head back. It felt better than anything he had felt in his entire life, and as the shock of his transformation passed, he found himself kneading his new tits in pleasure as the changes finished.

It was his alarm clock out of the corner of his eye that stopped him. 3:30. He didn't have time to explore his new tits. Apparently, he had to find his worst enemy and let him cum in his tight pussy.

Billy shot up as panic and realization hit him. He moved to the bathroom, stumbling across his dorm room as he went. As he got to the mirror, he was too stunned to gasp, too baffled to make a sound when he beheld himself.

He was no longer the gawky geek that Graham and the others like to tease. He looked like a biker girl, or what a porn studio thought a biker girl looked like. He had long, burnt orange hair that cascaded over his shoulders and down his back, almost to his butt. He was wearing the same t-shirt, representing one of his favorite comic books, but it was short and tight against his huge tits. You could see slivers of underboob, and if he raised his hands up, his nipples would peek out. He had tight, tight, torn jean shorts that looked more like panties than shorts. He was covered in tattoos. An impressive hawk was spread out under his breasts. The serpent was sliding up under his shorts. A spider-web covered one arm. A dragon covered the other - and he couldn't tell but he assumed - was breathing fire over his torso. He turned around and saw a tramp stamp that said, "Enter Deposits Below," though he had to move his hair out of the way to see it.

With nervous trepidation, he finally unbuckled his shorts and unzipped them. He had a landing strip of burnt orange hair that led to a clean and soft pussy. It was the sight of himself, cockless, with a serpent tattoo sliding into his pussy, that let his mind understand the transformation.

"Oh fuck," he whispered. His voice was high and breathy, like he was whispering and asking a question.

He stood there for a while, poking his tits, sliding a finger over the lips of his pussy, carefully inserting a finger, finding his clit, looking at his ass, looking at his other tattoos. He was fascinated with the new body. But whenever he looked in the mirror, when he saw himself and let his mind register that he wasn't looking at porn, he realized he was looking as his new and potentially permanent body, that the woman in the mirror was Billy Scheister, the panic and dread came back to him.

"Oh, fuck fuck fuck."

His phone vibrated in the other room. He went to grab it and saw the time again: 3:35. He didn't have time for this. The notification was his email. Thankfully, the Slut-Box challenge urged him to participate. It didn't seem to want him to be trapped in this body anymore than he did.

Billy grabbed the phone, zipped up and buckled his "shorts," and headed out of the dorm room. Instinctively, he knew exactly where to go. If he had a worst enemy, it was Graham. He was the psychopath that did this to him. Luckily, he knew where to find him. He'd be at soccer practice, just finishing up.

The first thing Billy learned was that heels are a bitch. He almost twisted his ankle wobbling and waddling across the quad to the soccer fields. The second thing he learned was that men are pigs. He was not only whistled at several times. He also had his ass grabbed, and one man "accidentally" bumped into him long enough to feel his tits. The third thing he learned was that women were almost worse. For every leer he got, he got two looks of disgust. He'd never felt simultaneously so repulsive and attractive to a group of people in his life.

Billy pulled his phone out of his top - his shorts were too small to fit it there - to check the time. 3:55. He had less than half an hour to not only find Graham, but to seduce him and get him to cum inside his new pussy.

Luckily, Graham was easy to spot. Dark skinned, short kinky hair, brown eyes, lean body with broad shoulders, built like a runner. He was sweaty and talking with three other teammates. They were laughing, and one started squirting the others with water. In a way, they were large children. They stopped as soon as they saw Billy, however. The perverted appetite of men worked in his favor.

"Hey Graham," he said, trying to make his voice sound sexy, flirty. Fortunately, his new voice already sounded like most strippers or pornstars. It didn't take much acting.

"Uh ..." he said while carelessly staring at Billy's tits. He shivered under the scrutiny. He never knew how obvious it was when men were undressing you with their eyes, when they were imagining your body serving them.

"Do I know you?" he asked.

"Oh, no," said Billy, trying to come up with a believable story. "But I've been to all the games. It seems like you're the best player on the team."

The three teammates around him laughed, but Graham hit one, and gave a withering look at the others to silence them.

"That's right," said Graham. "Almost got my first goal of the season last week."

"I saw. I have to admit, when I see you get so close to ... scoring, it gets me all ... excited. All that tension? Will he get it in or won't he?" Inwardly, Billy vomited at his own heavy touch, but Graham wasn't known for his intelligence. Subtlety would be lost on him.

"Oh yeah?" said Graham, his smile widening.

"Oh. Yeah." Billy bit his lip and tasted his thick red lipstick.

"And what brings a cute thing like you here today?"

Billy made an obvious look of uncomfortability at the three sidekicks.

"I was watching you practice. I figured you could use a cool down. Stretching and all that. Because ... you know ... you look so hot."

"Heh." Graham looked at his friends, and they all looked pleasantly surprised like him. Apparently women never thrown themselves at these morons. Shocking.

"What's your name, pretty lady?"

"Candy."

"Well, Candy, I need to take a shower first. Catch you at the cafeteria after?"

Billy stepped closer and put his manicured hands on Graham's chest. Immediately, they were soaked with his sweat and stink.

"Oh no. I can't wait that long. I've been watching you for a long, long time. Besides, we'll both be sweaty by the time we're done. I'd hate to make you shower twice on account of little old me."

Billy swirled a lazy finger over Graham's chest. For a moment, he swore that Graham blushed with embarrassment and backed away. He made a quick look to his teammates and motioned for them to leave. As they left, a few of them kept turning back to look at Billy, looking at his ass as they left. One muttered something about 'not wanting to shower twice' as he went and another told Graham to 'leave some leftovers' for him.

Pigs. All of them.

"You got somewhere private nearby?" asked Billy, stepping closer now that the others were gone. He really was soaked with sweat, and the stink was almost physical, practically painful.

"Yeah, I got somewhere." Graham smirked and turned, heading off in the opposite direction of his teammates.

Billy checked his phone. 4:05. "It doesn't need to be too private," he said, catching up to Graham and grabbing his hand.

"My car?" asked Graham.

Billy imagined himself, cramped in the back of Graham's car, trying to get him to cum inside his pussy. He shuddered at the thought.

"I like a little space to play," he said, hoping he sounded coy.

"My dorm isn't too far. Or maybe one of the private showers in the -"

Billy saw a spot under the bleachers mostly blocked by shade and the metal cross beams. He pulled on Graham as hard as he could in that direction. "This should be fine," he muttered as Graham followed him.

"You must be thirsty girl," laughed Graham.

Billy blushed in shame. The worst part of all of this was that it would boost Graham's confidence. He'd think women really were begging to fuck him, that there must be more women out there like Candy. He cursed Billy with this stupid challenge and ends with an ego boost. Classic.

Billy wasted no time once they were safe under the bleachers. He pulled down Graham's shorts and slid to his knees. Graham lowered himself onto Billy's thin frame, forcing Billy onto his back. He looked so full of himself, so fucking confident, that Billy wished there was a way, any way, to get out of this challenge without giving the asshole exactly what he wanted.

He imagined for a moment if it would be worth it, to refuse to fuck Graham out of pride and remain as Candy. He got a lot of attention, but most of it was wrong. It was lustful or cruel or judgemental. Honestly, whatever perks came with this body, from the thirty minutes of having it, most of it felt like a curse.

Graham let his hard cock flop out of his boxers and Billy's eyes widened. He didn't believe cocks came that big. I mean, in porn, sure, but he'd never seen someone with such a big dick. In all his years in a locker room or in a bathroom, most dicks looked like his, only a few inches long. But this cock was eight to nine inches at least. And thick.

Billy held his breath and let his head fall to the soft grass. He didn't plan on making it a good fuck for Graham. He just needed to lie still and let Graham cum inside him.

"You got a condom?" he asked.

"I'm on the pill. I want you to cum inside me, baby."

"Mmm, that's right," said Graham, as he slid down Billy's shorts. "Bitches like you want my dick, want my hot seed."

Billy looked to the side to resist laughing.

"No panties?" asked Graham. "What a fucking slut."

"Your slut, Daddy," whispered Billy.

"Mmm, yeah." Graham spread Billy's legs, preparing to fuck him. "I like it when you call me Daddy."

"Mmm, fuck me Daddy. Please fuck me."

Billy slid his phone out of his top and set it beside him. 4:10. He didn't have time. Five minutes left before he was trapped this way.

Graham was about to slide his dick inside, then bent down and started to kiss Billy's neck. Billy started to push up on Graham, to stop his foreplay, but the soccer player was too strong. He kissed along Billy's neck, letting his kisses turn into tiny nibbles.

Billy sighed as pleasure flooded his body. He arched his back, pressing into Graham, and wrapped his legs around his bully as he felt Graham's tongue flicker out and trace tiny lines over his neck. With his legs around Graham's waist, he could feel his cock. It was hard, applying pressure to Billy's pussy lips, but not entering, not yet.

"Let me see those titties," said Graham as his kisses roamed lower on Billy's body.

"Please fuck me, Daddy," gasped Billy. "I need to be fucked so bad."

"Oh yeah?" said Graham. "You been a bad girl or a good girl?"

"I've been bad," moaned Billy as one of Graham's hands slid up and ran over his tit. "I need to be punished." Graham's fingers teased Billy's nipples and searing white pleasure flashed through his mind. He had never felt anything like that before. His body reacted on its own, arching towards Graham, running its hands over Graham's back, pulling the soccer player closer and deeper, curving its hips to try desperately to get Graham's cock inside.

"Punish me with your big cock," whined Billy. "Please. Please. I need it. I need to be fucked; I've been so bad."

Billy found the self-control to turn and look at his phone. 4:12. He focused and pressed on Graham's chest, pushing the soccer player up so he could look into his dark eyes.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now and I'll do anything you want after. Anything in the whole world. Fuck me and cum in my pussy."

Graham nodded, lust clouding his eyes and judgement. He looked down and guided his cock to Billy's pussy. Billy held his breath, afraid this would hurt, afraid of what it would feel like to have a cock, such a big cock, slide inside him. Would it spread him apart? Would it fill him? Would it be too big?

Billy tensed as Graham entered. He hoped this body wasn't a virgin. He hoped it was as experienced as it looked. Graham entered easily - Billy was surprised by how wet he was - and as it entered, Billy sighed with relief. The cock didn't feel like an invader. It wasn't pleasure. It was something different, something entirely new.

The cock felt like completion, like for Candy's entire life, perhaps for Billy's entire life, there was something missing. There was some part of him he didn't have, and without it, he was forever incomplete. But now, with the cock inside him, he was whole. He felt a tightness expanding. He felt a warmth filling him. He felt desirable and strong. He felt sexy and powerful. As Graham grunted and closed his eyes, as Billy saw how desperate and easy it was to get Graham in bed, he realized how much power he had now. Graham was strong. He was big. His cock was huge. He had all that power, but he needed Billy.

But when Graham started to thrust, Billy felt the power dynamic shift. As he felt the thick cock slide over his g-spot, as he felt the pressure tease his clit, as he felt the tingle of his lips gripping the cock and being teased gently by the soft skin of Graham's cock, he didn't feel powerful. He felt weak. He felt needy. He felt absolutely empty without a cock inside of him.

Graham wasn't gentle. He fucked Billy hard and fast. He didn't talk. He didn't touch Billy's new body. Foreplay was over. All Graham wanted in the world was to cum, and Billy needed him to cum. He needed him to cum so that this could all be over, so that he could pretend this was a terrible dream and get on with his life.

Billy checked the time. 4:13.

Graham's speed picked up. As he went, Billy began to push back with Graham's thrust. He began to not just be ridden but to ride Graham. He pulsed his hips forward, swinging them slightly, grinding on Graham's cock. He tried to match Graham's tempo, to create a dance out of their fucking. He found out that if he could match Graham's speed, the pleasure increased. Graham would pull out, and Billy would follow, keeping his g-spot stimulated the whole way. Graham would slam back in, and Billy would pull back, letting his clit feel the weight of Graham press against it.

"Of fuck," gasped Billy. "Fuck me."

"Yeah, baby. You like that?"

"Yes. Oh yes. Fuck me like that, Daddy. Fuck me just like that."

Billy found himself meaning it. He did want Graham to keep going. He didn't want him to cum. If he came, it would be over, but Billy felt an orgasm coming. It wasn't imminent, but soon, soon he could cum and maybe cum again and again and again. He'd never known what that was like, to cum multiple times in a row, to stay in an elevated state of bliss over and over while your body rewarded you for worshipping it.

Billy never had a body worth worshipping until now.

"You gunna cum, Daddy?"

"Mmm, yeah. Soon, baby."

Billy looked at the clock: 4:14.

One more minute until it was permanent. One more minute to enjoy this. He wanted to make it last. It had been, without a doubt, the best sex he'd ever had. He'd never known that this is what girls felt, that women got all this and men got a quick grunt and then nothing. He wondered if he could make it last until 4:14:59. That would be perfect. He could stretch this out to its indefinite conclusion. Then he could go on and let life go back to normal.

But was that what he wanted? Billy looked at Graham. He was hot. He was popular. He was powerful. And more importantly, he wanted Billy. He wanted Billy so badly, that he would do anything. Billy could get anything he wanted from him now, including more of this wonderful feeling.

Well, not Billy. Candy. Candy could get all this and more.

"Uuunh," grunted Graham. "I'm gunna cum."

Panic crept over Billy. If Graham came in his pussy, he'd lose this body forever. He could never be Candy again, never know this power or this pleasure.

"Cum in my ass," he demanded as the first thing he could think of.

"What?" asked Graham, his thrusting slowing.

"Cum in my ass."

"I don't have any lube."

"Then cum on my tits. Cum on my face. Cum anywhere."

"I thought you were on the pill?"

12