Make Me Ch. 01: Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did any of that come up for you tonight?" She asked. The contrast of how gently she was speaking to me versus how stern and rough she'd been earlier hit me hard, She really, really knows what she's doing. I thought, still fighting back tears.

"No." I said aloud, "Not at all." I wondered why briefly, but she moved on.

"Do you know why I chose to punish you like this, instead of just letting it turn into sex?"

Her hand returned to my ass, pressing firmly. I didn't answer right away and she gave my ass a hard slap. It didn't hurt as much as the belt, but I found it affecting me more. I cried out a bit as a second slap landed on the opposite cheek.

"Do you?" She asked again.

"Because I've got a really spankable ass?" I replied dryly.

She spanked each side of my bum a couple more times.

"No," she said, "Well, yes. But not only that." I could hear her smiling. "It's because I wanted to take you out of your comfort zone. I wanted to push you so far away from your defense mechanisms that we could have a real conversation afterwards. I think you want that too, considering you've spent all week baiting me."

I didn't reply but I did wonder if perhaps she was right. Was that why I did that? Was all my bratty behavior just me trying to find out if someone gave enough of a shit to make the effort to get through to me? To show me that I could trust them to stick around if I were real with them?

"I think you're pretty much there." She said, "I think you're just at the edge, and you need just a little push and you'll jump in."

She slapped my ass again. "I'm gonna give you that push now, and then we'll go somewhere more comfortable." She said. My hand tightened around the leg of the chair again as she started spanking me for real. Her hand landed again and again, first on one side, then the other, each stroke overlapping a previous one just enough to give it an extra sting. When she focused on that sensitive ass/thigh crease again, I lost control. The hand that wasn't holding me steady gripping the chair leg, flew back to block her next blow. She stopped.

"Put your wrist against your lower back." She ordered me, her voice terse. I obeyed slowly, twisting my arm back. She pinned it down the small of my back firmly, with the hand that had been holding my hip in place, and went back to town on my ass, focusing on alternating between one sit spot and the other now that she knew my weakness.

I didn't bother with the begging bit this time, I just forced myself to relax and submit to the spanking, I knew that was what she wanted. She had me pinned, she had me figured out, she had my ass served up on a platter, and she had me right where she wanted me. My bare, bruised butt under her punishing hand.

I finally started to cry.

Anna slowed a bit, and then after a particularly hard slap to each butt cheek, she stopped and helped me up. I just stood there, pants around my knees, crying. I didn't know what else to do, I didn't bother covering my face. She wrapped her arms around me tightly, pulling me close.

"I'm sorry." I said into her shoulder, "I don't know...why I'm crying." I tried to explain.

"Sh." She shushed me, "It's totally normal."

"How do you know?" I asked, trying desperately to stop the tears.

"You think you're my first submissive girlfriend? I attract a type, hon, and you're par for the course." She explained. She pulled away from me then. "Pull up your jeans." I did as she said, wincing as I squeezed my sore ass back into them.

"Let's go upstairs." She suggested. "You get cleaned up in the bathroom, and I'll meet you in the bedroom, okay?"

I nodded, taking a shaky breath, and realized I'd stopped crying.

Once I had changed into my usual night clothes, an oversized t shirt and nothing else, and cleaned up my face a bit, I found Anna leaning on the doorjamb to the bedroom.

"Hey, you." She said, pulling me close to her. She was in flannel pj's as usual. I kissed her and she let me, one hand snaking down to grab my butt.

I kissed her more passionately, partly because I wanted to distract her from touching my ass, which was pretty raw, and partly just because.

"Sex or talk?" I asked her after finally breaking away.

"Well, my original goal was talk, but..." She trailed off as I slid a hand down into her flannel pj bottoms, cupping her vulva.

"I guess we can talk in the morning." She kissed me quick, and pulled away again, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the bed.

"I think the effect of tonight's session will still be in play." I said wryly. "I'm seriously not going to sit for a week."

She pulled me in close then pushed me playfully towards the bed. "You've earned an orgasm or two." She said, "So what do you want? Hands?" She pushed me further up on the bed then crawled over me. "Mouth?" She asked, kissing my belly just below the navel. "Cock?" She suggested nodding towards the bedside table.

I chewed my lip and thought for a moment, then my eyes drifted over to the drawer in the bedside table.

"Hm." She leaned in and kissed me again. "Cock it is, then." She looked down and slid a hand over my pussy, one finger sliding easily inside me.

"You're already wet." She said, kissing me on the lips. Damn, I loved the feel of her lips. She sat up to retrieve the strap on, and slid her PJ bottoms down. I was always amazed at how quickly she got the thing strapped on. I always got tangled up and confused in all the buckles, causing a hilarious but apparently adorable fiasco.

How is she so good at everything? I wondered. She really does know what she's doing. I thought, wondering exactly how many lovers she'd had before me. Or perhaps it was just a few long-term loves, unlike my history of flings and quick burning flames, except for my most recent ex. I wondered why we never talked about past lovers before.

"You with me, Bri?" She asked, noticing my distraction.

"Yeah," I grinned at her, taking the cock in my hand and squeezing it gently. "You tell me what to do. I like you being in charge." I suggested.

She smirked. "Hands and knees." She ordered me. I obeyed without hesitation. But to my surprise it was her tongue that entered me, not the thick black cock strapped against her pelvis.

She grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart, giving herself more room to work with as she shoved her tongue deep inside me, massaging my butt and not letting me forget the beating I'd just taken. I moaned and pressed back into her, and she buried her face in my cunt. Her tongue traced the opening of my pussy again and again, and my need for her to be inside me swelled. I felt myself get warm and wet inside, felt a bead of my own hot cum roll over my clit. Her tongue traced its path.

After a few moments, I felt the pressure starting to build. She sensed it, and pulled away, climbing up so her cock pressed against my pussy. It was warm; she'd been handling it while eating me out. The thought of her stroking her cock, warming it up for me while she got me hot and bothered, ready for her to fill me up, drove me wild. I moaned as the tip popped passed my opening with an excruciatingly pleasurable slowness. Then it slid in easily as I pushed back into her. I felt it stretching me, I was used to a lot more pussy centered foreplay, but it didn't hurt at all. Actually, it felt amazing, even as I involuntarily clenched tightly around her.

When she finally worked her cock all the way into me, her hips pressing up against my ass, I wondered if there was a better feeling to be had.

She started thrusting in and out, slowly and I moaned softly as we found a good rhythm. She grabbed my left hip with one hand, and pushed me down a bit by the back of my neck with the other, letting her hand tangle in my hair. I buried my face in the comforter, letting it muffle my cries as she increased her pace, keeping each thrust a long perfectly measured stroke that had me shaking in mere moments.

I could hear and feel her hips slapping against my sore ass, and her hand tightened in my hair.

I thought I would cum right there, but she said, "Don't cum yet." And I stopped myself. Damn, that was the hardest thing too, but I was determined that I hadn't just endured the ass beating my life and not learned a thing.

She told me to do something, I did it. She said don't cum, I thought about baseball, damn it. Figuratively of course, it was impossible to think of anything by her cock in me, her hands on me, her voice taking control of me.

"On your back." She said. I was surprised, she rarely initiated a missionary position, but she pulled out, and I flipped over, reaching for her immediately with one hand. My orgasm was slipping away, and I didn't want to lose it.

"Please..." I said, reaching down and spreading my pussy lips open with my other hand. She slid the cock in all the way, coming up firmly against my body with hers. I pushed my fingers into her hair, pulling her face down for a long kiss. She thrust against me eagerly, and I wrapped my legs around her waist. In no time I was near orgasm again, the curve of the dildo hitting my g-spot and intensifying everything. "Can I cum now?" I whispered to her, "Please?" But to my chagrin she pulled away from me completely.

"Noooo!" I laughed desperately, "Come back!" But I didn't have long to wait. Her fingers deftly tugged the buckles of the strap-on loose.

"I don't want anything between us." She said tossing the whole she-bang aside. "I want to feel you cum." I sat up and helped her pull her shirt off. She slid her legs underneath mine and pulled me closer so our bellies touched and our breasts pressed together, my legs wrapped around her middle again. I slid my hands around her shoulders and kissed her. For a moment, we just stayed like that, pressed together. Then she worked one hand down between us, sliding her fingers inside of me. I couldn't tell if it was two or three, but she slid another in after a few moments and found my g-spot again. I gasped as she began moving her fingers in that, "Come hither," motion that gets me in just the right way. I gasped and clutched her tighter, my mouth a half inch from hers as I rode the edge, the orgasm hanging just in my reach.

I could do this forever, feel this for hours on end and then die happy.

"Bri?" She said softly.

"Uhnhnn?" I replied, praying that she wouldn't stop.

"Come for me." She said, "Now."

And I did. I shuddered, my pussy clenching around her fingers as I thrust against her, my lips touched hers, but I was too lost in my orgasm to kiss her, I cried out as I came, cursing and invoking the son of God on the same breath, and she held me close, letting me ride her, her breath catching as I came into her hand.

I wanted that moment to last forever, but eventually I was spent. I took her wrist and tugged her hand out of me, and she pulled free, bringing her hand up to my mouth and letting me lick my own juices off, sucking her fingers like they were a cock, taking them deep, down to the bottom knuckle.

I joke that my deep throat skills are wasted on my lesbian self, but really, I don't let my assets go to waste.

When her hand was relatively clean, and back in her possession, I asked her, "Can I go down on you?"

"If you want." She replied. "But you did that earlier. I'm happy just to be here with you like this."

"God damn it," I swore, "I love you."

"I know." She grinned at me. "I love you, too." She pulled me down to the mattress with her, dragging the blankets up and over us.

"Sex was the right choice." I murmured. "We can talk tomorrow."

She kissed me again and whispered, "I'll hold you to that."

12