Make Me Ch. 03: Observation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna picked up the camera, hit play, and handed it back to me. Despite myself, my eyes were drawn to the screen. The belt fell, but not as hard as I expected, though Bri flinched, tensing, then relaxed. Again and again, Anna whipped her across her upper back, and Bri, instead of fighting, seemed to relax more and more, even as the strength of the blows steadily increased.

I felt my panties growing damp as I watched my sister submitting to Anna, moaning softly, her hips grinding slightly into the bed, her plump ass dimpling. Finally, Anna let up, stopping for a few moments to stand back and watch Bri.

"Please, Anna, please...."

"Please what?" Anna asked softly.

"Please," Bri said, "I'll do better, please don't leave me like this. I need..." She trailed off.

Anna ran lay the belt across Bri's ass, letting the buckle fall to the bed at her hip. She ran her fingers over the red welts that just barely showed on Bri's chocolate skin.

"You did good, baby." Anna murmured, "You stayed quiet, just like I asked. You're learning."

Bri moaned again, deep in her throat this time, straining at the ropes again, as if she wanted to move towards Anna, not away.

It was then I realized with a certainty that her moans were not of pain, but of pleasure, or some sort of combination. There was desire plain as day on her face, and a languid look in her unfocused eyes that looked almost drunken.

The video version of Anna was staring at Bri's face too, I realized. "You're in deep subspace, honey." She said, softly, "And if your gonna enjoy your reward you gotta come back to earth."

Her hands left Bri's body, and Bri whimpered in protest.

Anna lifted the belt again and raised, bringing it down sharply against Bri's ass this time. Bri's sharp intake of breath was audible as Anna swung the belt again, her movements concise. Bri's face still had that distant look on it but as Anna slowly made her way down Bri's ass with the belt to her thighs, her eyes began to focus. She started flinching as the belt licked at her inner thighs, the swings not so hard, but quick, one following the other so fast Bri didn't seem to be able to quite catch her breath. She buried her face in the mattress again, and I could hear her breathing heavily, her breaths vocalized with soft groans. Her thighs tensed, then relaxed, the tensed again, her hips thrusting against the mattress.

Finally, Anna stopped, tossing the belt aside. She climbed on the bed, on all fours over Bri like a wolf over it's prey. She thrust one hand into Bri's mess of curls and tugged her head so that her face was visible again.

"Open your eyes." She growled. Bri complied, and I could see her eyes were wet with tears. But they were focused, present. "Good. You're with me." Anna leaned down and bit Bri's shoulder, then let go of her hair as she fumbled at the front of her jeans.

"Please Anna," Bri begged. "I want you inside me. I want to feel you. Let me feel you."

"I want to take you first," Anna said, her voice husky and she pulled a thick black cock from her jeans. I hadn't even noticed the bulge before, but then again, she hadn't been facing the camera.

She didn't push down her pants, just freed the member as much as she could, then pulling out a condom and sliding it on, before lowering herself over Bri, pressing the cock between the opening to her thighs.

"I want to watch you take all of me." Anna said. "I want you to feel how hopeless fighting against me is. This time." Anna said using her hand to push the cock downward a bit, "I'll take your sweet pussy. But remember," She warned as she began to push herself inside of Bri. "next time, it's your ass on the line if you pull any of that baiting bullshit."

Bri shuddered, whimpering and moaning, moving her hips with Anna as she started thrusting slowly, taking her time.

"Faster, please Anna, faster." Bri begged, but if anything Anna slowed down, moving in and out of Bri in long slow strokes. Bri's begging continued, but was becoming unintelligible.

Finally, Anna leaned down, and said so quietly I could barely hear her in the video, "I want you to cum for me like this, now."

To my surprise, Bri's whole body tensed, her back arching slightly as she pushed her ass back into Anna's hips, her head came up, lips parted and her eyes fluttered a bit. I felt the heat flush through me as I watched her cum. Is that a thing? I wondered. Cumming on command?

Apparently, it was. Bri's body spasmed slightly, and her breath came in deep gasps. As she slumped back to the bed, shuddering and burying her face into the mattress again, Anna deftly tugged on the rope in a few places, and the coils slipped free. She pulled Bri's hands free, then her ankles. The Bri was rolling over, reaching for Anna. Anna pulled her close, and Anna pushed her face into Bri's neck, kissing her, nibbling at the tender skin, working her way lower, and lower, until her face was against Bri's belly, and her hands on Bri's breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples between her fingers. Bri purred in pleasure, her fingers digging into the flesh beneath Anna's shoulder blades, then one hand sliding up to pull Anna's hair free from the hair tie that held it up. A hair pin fell out, tumbling from the bed to the floor, and the hair tie ended up around Bri's wrist as she gathered Anna's hair and ran her fingers through it. It was relaxed, with only a slight wave to it, and Bri's fingers twisted in and out of it easily.

Anna moved lower, her mouth seeking the folds between Bri's thighs. I couldn't see, but I could definitely tell when Anna found what she was looking for there, as Bri's legs wrapped around Anna, and she tossed her head back, taking in gulps of air and biting back cries of pleasure intermittently.

My eyes were fixed on her face, the pleasure, the surrender, the unbridled openness I saw there making me shift in my seat, my cunt throbbing.

Bri's climax ebbed, and I watched in awe as the two of them lay there, intertwined and trailing fingers and lips over each other, shifting slowly until they were face to face. Bri finally seemed to notice the camera for the first time and chuckled.

"I can't believe I didn't notice you were filming this." Bri said.

"I'd forgotten." Anna said her face in Bri's neck. "I couldn't think of anything but you."

"When will you let me watch these videos?" Bri asked.

"Ask me tomorrow, baby." Anna mumbled. "Too tired. Just want to hold you."

Anna reached out, and took the camera back, pausing the video, then flipping it off. She set it aside then crouched in front of me.

Her hands came up slowly and settled on my knees. She pressed them apart slightly and I bit my lip, wondering somewhere in the back of my head why I was letting my sister's girlfriend spread my legs.

"Did that make you wet?" She purred at me.

A small sound that was not the protest I'd intended escaped my throat.

"Do you like to watch?" Anna asked. "Is that why you came up here, looked through my things?"

My breath caught, and I flushed in embarrassment. I couldn't believe how humiliating my situation was. I'd been caught snooping, watching a sex video of my sister's made by her incredibly attractive girlfriend, and now I could literally feel her breath hot against my pussy through my ruined panties.

"You want to know what I think?" Anna said rising and releasing my knees, placing her hands on either side of my shoulders against the back of the chair, her face close to mine, forcing me to meet her eyes.

"I think you were worried about your little sister." She said, and the shock of how easily she'd understood me made me freeze, my vision blurring as tears formed. The humiliation of her awareness of my arousal, the way those bright almond eyes looked right into me, through me. "I think you were looking around, trying to figure me out, trying to figure out if I was hurting her. Because women like her, who come from abusive homes, often wind up in abusive relationships. And I'm clearly dominant, clearly physically stronger, clearly calling the shots much of the time. You saw that, and you were concerned."

I managed to nod, taking a shaky breath and trying to think of something to say. "You know what she's been through." I said. "Are you sure... all this," I looked at the camera, "is really okay for her? Are you sure she'll be able to know, like..."

"Her limits?" Anna asked as she stood and held a hand out to me. I let her pull me to my feet.

"She's not a kid anymore, Cassidy." Anna said firmly, catching my eye and not letting go of my hand. "We talk about all of it after, and so far, none of her issues from her father have come up during any of our sessions, though we've only been exploring this side of our relationship for a short time."

"I don't know how she doesn't draw the connection." I countered. "He used to come after her with a belt."

Anna's lips pressed together and she released my hand, her hands folding over her chest. "To be honest, she told me he rarely hit her, and she didn't mention he used a belt. She never went into detail."

I thought about how controlled Anna was, how intentional her every action was.

"What I saw," I began, thinking as I spoke and choosing my words carefully, "was that you were in complete control of yourself. Frank never was. He would be triggered, like with PTSD or something, and he'd just fly off the handle. Usually just yelling, throwing and hitting things. But I'd say he hit her more than just 'rarely'." I shrugged. "I guess that's relative. My parents never once struck me. Frank was just so scary. One minute he'd be charming and sweet, then he'd be moody and lash out with no warning. I was nowhere near as used to that sort of thing as Bri was."

"I don't lose control." Anna said. "If I thought for a minute that I couldn't control myself, or if I was actually angry or emotional, I wouldn't even consider this kind of play. It's not about me working out my issues, it's about Bri, and what she needs, what she wants from me. And," She paused, her head tilting to the side as she gave a half shrug. "What I get out of giving it to her."

I looked down, unable to keep meeting Anna's intense eyes. I drew in a deep breath before I spoke.

"I believe you." I said. "Could you not tell Bri about this?"

"Why not?" Anna said wryly.

"Are you kidding?" I said, laughing nervously, feel the wet warmth between my thighs, my clit still hard, my nether lips swollen and sensitive. "This is incredibly embarrassing. And worse, I think it would embarrass her if she knew I saw that video."

Anna lifted a hand and tapped her chin. "Fine." She said. "I'll omit this, unless she asks me directly about something. I won't lie to her like that. But you have to do something for me."

"What?" I asked, the relief that washed over me blinding me to what I should have suspected.

"Answer my questions, fully and honestly."

I narrowed my eyes. "What questions?" I asked, but I knew I do it. I mean, answer some questions, or let Bri find out I'd gotten wet watching her girlfriend beat and fuck her. The choice was easy.

"When did you start getting aroused?" Anna asked.

I flushed, feeling the heat rush through my whole body. But I answered her, "Before you came in. Near the beginning of the video."

"After I made you watch it," She said, without missing a beat, "what parts turned you on the most?"

"I don't know." I said, folding my arms over my chest.

"No, don't do that." Anna said, looking pointed at my arms, "You saw the most private, intimate part of my life. I get to watch your nipples get hard under your shirt while you tell me how it made you feel."

My nipples had not been getting hard. But now they were. Fuck. I thought. I'm not even gay. Fuck.

I forced my arms back down to my sides, feeling my cheeks burning.

"I was a little aroused before you came in. I don't know if it was the danger of looking at something I shouldn't have, or what I was actually seeing. I've never been aroused thinking about or looking at Bri, ever. We may not be blood related, but she's my kid sister, all the way. Still...after you came in," I admitted. "It was just so intense, and once I realized it was fully consensual. Fuck. I don't know. The whole thing was hot. I'm not even like that."

"Like what?" Anna asked. "Gay? Kinky? Attracted to your sister?"

"Yeah, I mean, all of the above." I replied, resisting the urge to cross my arms again.

"Are you still turned on?" Anna asked.

My silence must have been answer enough, because she moved on after a moment.

"Do I turn you on?" She asked, stepping close. I shuddered, trying to control my reaction to her. This is so fucked up. I thought, desperately. I can't be attracted to Bri's girlfriend. I can't be into this...this humiliation.

I tried to say something, but what came out was another strangled groan that I wished I could swallow and take back.

"I can't touch you, not really, not without talking to Bri about it first." Anna said. "We're not specifically exclusive, but you're family so I want to err on the side of caution."

"I don't..." I tried to deny, but trailed off as I remembered she'd told me to be honest. Honestly, I needed to cum, and I liked how close to me she was standing. But I didn't want to betray Bri like that. That was the last thing I wanted, but the fact that is was so wrong, made it feel so good at the same time.

"But I want you to make yourself cum. And I want to watch."

My breath came ragged.

"Back to your room." She said, nodding towards the door, and taking control instantly. I was glad to know what to do, to be honest. Being in the room where I'd been caught red handed was more than embarrassing, and as I moved into the hallway I felt my tension ease. My skin was still hot, flushed, and I was still turned on, but instead having to clench my fists to keep my hands from shaking I felt calm, almost high as the hallway super-focused around me.

My room was dark, and I was glad for the shadows to hide in. As if she read my mind and was enjoying fucking with me, Anna flipped the light on as she came in.

"Take off your panties and get on the bed." She ordered me, her voice commanding, but also surprisingly gentle. I could understand why Bri submitted to this woman. I slowly slid my panties off, surprised at myself as I gave her a tiny bit of a show. I remained facing away from her and pulled them down over my ass, the lacy fabric feeling scratchy over my sensitive skin. I hesitated before pulling them down further, but only for a moment, knowing I had her attention.

After I let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them, she raised an eyebrow at my shirt. I didn't need to be told. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it into my still open suitcase on the floor next to the bed.

"On the bed." Anna said softly. "On your back so I can see you."

I sat down on the edge of the bed and scooted back until my feet were on the bed too. She verbally instructed me to adjust my position until it suited her. Finally, I sat with my legs spread, feet flat on the bed and knees in the air. She had a full view of my pussy. I was propped up on one elbow.

"Now," Anna said, her dark eyes sparking, "I want you to take one finger, and slide it deep inside you, then pull out and use it on your clit."

My heart pounded and I could hear blood rushing through my ears, but my hands were steady as I did as she asked. Slowly, I pushed my middle finger down over my clit, between my inner labia, and into my pussy. As well lubricated as I was it was easy going, and I'm partial to penetration, so I wished I could have added a finger or two and just got off quickly, I knew it wouldn't take much. But as intrigued as I was with Anna, I couldn't imagine doing anything that wasn't precisely what she asked of me.

I slid my finger out and back up over my clit, rubbing it up and down in long strokes along one side and then the other, my other fingers spreading my labia open to afford Anna a better view. I glanced down at her, she sitting in a rolling office chair that went with the computer desk across from the bed, and was leaning forward with her elbows on her knees, like she was watching the game on TV.

I switched from long strokes to close circles over the head of my clit, the friction increasing as the wetness began to be absorbed by my skin. My whole body was more awake then I'd ever felt, the room was in sharp focus. I could smell the fabric softener on the sheets, feel the comforter soft against my skin, hear the small noises that kept emerging from me even though I tried hard to bite them back. My finger against my clit felt great, but it was the high I was experiencing in the rest of my body that caught me so off guard, like all of my nerve endings were on high alert.

Anna wet her lips with her tongue, then hummed softly in what sounded like appreciation.

"Now, show me what you like," She said, "what you do when you need release more than anything."

I didn't hesitate, I felt so high I couldn't even think enough to feel self conscious anymore, I needed to cum, to please her, to embrace this experience; this part of myself that I'd never even known existed. I plunged two fingers deep inside myself, then added a third without pulling out. I curled my fingers back until they pressed against my g-spot and my palm ground against my rock hard clit. I rocked my hand, pushing my g-spot as my fingers rubbed in and out. I felt wetness gathering around the base of my fingers, I felt myself swell inside. If I didn't come quick I'd need to squirt, and there was no way I was doing that on these ridiculously nice bedsheets.

"Fuck." I swore as I felt myself tensing, getting closer. My whole body felt it, my eyes flicking from the ceiling fan and its slow spin, and Anna whose eyes roamed over my body as I started to writhe.

"Tell me how you feel." She said, her voice a bit hoarse.

"It's...ay que rico....fuck...Dios mio, es d-demasiado..." I gasped, my English slipping. "I'm close!"

Anna chuckled under her breath, muttering something like, "Well, hot damn."

I felt heat flush through my body, though whether it was from embarrassment or from my impending orgasm I didn't know. Even as my muscles tensed around my fingers, I felt my g spot swollen and softening. I needed to come quickly. I wondered if I should ask her first, but she hadn't said either way, and my mind was starting to short out too much to speak coherently in any language.

"Are you gonna come for me?" Anna's voice was soft and low, almost a purr.

"Mmhmm," I moaned, then breathed "Ahora mismo..."

I peaked and shuddered, my whole body convulsing as I came harder than I've come in a long while, clenching hard and trying to push the orgasm upwards, to roll over my whole body in order to keep from letting loose and squirting. I managed that at the least, but it was an incredibly explosive orgasm physically, and it left me shaking on the bed.

After a few moments of willing my vision to quit swimming, I felt something soft against my arm. Anna had tossed a pair of sweats from my suitcase towards me, with my shirt.

I pushed myself up and dressed hurriedly, keenly aware of her presence still in the room. I hadn't thought about the after. I suppose it would have been weird if she'd just left. Were we going to talk about what had just happened? Should I apologize for before? For invading her space and privacy? But she'd just done that ten times over, so maybe we were even.

As soon as I pulled the shirt down over my body, surreptitiously wiping my hand on my sweats, and scooted down to the end of the bed, letting my legs dangle over the side, my gaze down on my knees, I realized Anna was standing right in front of me, so close it would have been impossible to get up without bumping into her.