Make Me Feel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily due to the last minute appointment she had missed rush hour and so got a seat as she sat down on the Northern line. As she sat down she was reminded of how wet she was, shifting uncomfortably in her seat as she took a deep breath and told herself she would get off the minute she got home. People got on and off of the train as she travelled North and the whole time all Bea could focus on was the sound of June's moaning, the way she had ground down on her fingers so eagerly. By the time she reached her stop she was so riled that even the material of her bra on her hardened nipples was driving her crazy.

Rushing home she was thankful to see no lights on meaning her housemates were out. Stripping off as soon as she was in her room Bea grabbed her rabbit, forgoing the lube as she knew she didn't need it and stretched out on her bed naked. There was no time for teasing or foreplay, choosing instead to press the thick pink dildo inside her swollen pussy lips and letting out a soft moan as she felt her pussy get filled. "Fuck yes," she breathed out as her eyes clenched shut. Rocking the dildo slow and firm inside of herself she shivered as the ears rubbed against her swollen clit. Angling her hand she pressed the power button and let out a gasp as it came to life, the pearls inside the shaft vibrating right against her g-spot. "Mmm fuck," Bea moaned and started to thrust the dildo more forcefully inside herself, building a steady rhythm inside herself.

Reaching down with her free hand she lightly teased her pussy lips with the tips of her fingers as she fucked herself, unable to stop the moans spilling from her lips as she let her mind wander back to the woman she had pleasured less than an hour ago. Thinking about her beautiful body, how good she had tasted Bea imagined what it would have been like to really taste her, to make her scream with pleasure with Bea's face between her legs. Rocking her own hips down onto the dildo she was getting into it, her walls clenching down hard on the shaft as she altered the angle so it hit her spot perfectly each time it sank inside her juicy pussy. Adjusting the pressure on her clit so it was a little lighter to wind herself up, Bea pressed her feet against the mattress and spread her legs wide at the knee, dragging her fingers through her juices and bringing them to her lips as she imagined she was tasting June. In some ways waiting to get home had just made this that much more satisfying as she cried out in pleasure, her large breasts shaking with her motions as she felt her orgasm building.

Bea reached down to turn the ears up again but nothing happened. Sliding her fingers over the buttons she groaned in frustration as they were a little too slick but even when she pressed them, nothing was happening. After a few more frantic button presses the rabbit died completely. "What the fuck..." Bea said in frustration and then remembered two weekends ago when she had spent a good amount of time with this rabbit and had forgotten to charge it. "What a dick," she muttered to herself and climbed off of the bed, rifling through a drawer and plugging it into the USB charger. It had seemed like such a good idea - never be caught without batteries again! The reality was that in that crucial moment she now had to wait at least twenty minutes to get anywhere with it.

Staring at the pink rabbit morosely she shook her head and got back onto the bed, laying out on her front and sliding her fingers over her pussy lips and starting to tease her clit with her forefinger. Panting softly she bit into her lip, clenching her eyes shut as she lost herself in visions of June once more, grinding her hips down against her fingers eagerly. It took a little time but before long she had plunged her fingers into her pussy and was teasing her clit with the other, shaking all over as she finally let go.

Pressing her hot cheeks to her cold pillow she sighed out in contentment, swallowing thickly as her heart started to settle in her chest. Things like this just didn't happen to her and Bea knew she would be using this memory for a long time to come. As she settled down she slowly pushed herself up to sit and rolled her eyes, realising she hadn't gotten anything for dinner on the way home. Reaching for her handbag she pulled out her iphone and text her housemate.

Bea: Oi. You in tonight?

Lucy: Working late but leaving now. Why?

Bea: Going to order something in. Want dinner?

Lucy: Order me whatever. Got a bottle of wine from work with me. Woop.

Bea: Niiice. The craziest thing happened to me today. You will not believe it.

Lucy: Well now I'm hurrying home. See you soon babes.

The pizza had been delivered and the women had settled in the living room, blankets over their laps to keep away the Winter chill. They munched through the pizza while catching up on an episode of Riverdale while both lamenting they were too old to watch it. As the credits rolled Lucy turned to Bea and raised an eyebrow. "You had gossip for me. What happened?"

Bea smiled to herself and shook her head. "You're never going to believe it."

Lucy rolled her eyes and waved her hand to one side. "Oh whatever. It's going to be something like 'this shit celeb came in to the spa' or you got a free muffin or something."

Laughing softly Bea shook her head. Topping up both their wine glasses she paused for a moment before telling the whole story to Lucy, from the brief meeting in the coffee shop to June leaving.

Lucy just stared at her for a moment, looking at her through thick black rimmed glasses and her jaw dropped, holding her eyes and then just laughing. "Oh fuck off that didn't happen..."

"It did! I swear it did!" Bea protested and flipped her off. "Why would I lie?"

"I don't know but that - that doesn't really happen does it? What would have happened if you were straight?" Lucy asked, narrowing her eyes suspiciously at her.

Bea shrugged her shoulders and smiled to herself. "I guess we didn't find out because I'm not?"

"But you're not like that at all," Lucy pointed out. "You barely even do one night stands."

"I know but... it just... it seemed like the polite thing to do." Bea murmured, her hazel eyes a little wide.

Lucy burst out laughing at that. "It's the polite thing to do to finger some strange woman and then be paid for it?"

Bea started to laugh too, knowing how incredulous the whole thing sounded and she just shook her head. "It was hot though."

"Sounds rude to me. She didn't get you off." Lucy tutted and shook her head. "Rude."

Shrugging her shoulders Bea took another sip of her wine, realising that she didn't really mind so much, having enjoyed giving pleasure so much that her own needs had become secondary. It made sense, the whole reason she had gone into physical therapy was to bring relief to others.

Lucy watched her friend with interest, never having believed that Bea would do such a thing as she was normally so shy. "So you said she was going to come back?"

Bea nodded. "That's what she said," she said as she reached to pick up the empty pizza box and went to put it into the bin.

"What're you going to do if she does?" Lucy asked curiously.

Bea stood in the doorway of the living room and shrugged her shoulders. "No idea." As she stood there she began to have some ideas of what she would like to happen and realising that her rabbit would have finished charging she feigned a yawn. "I guess we'll see. Anyway. I'm pretty beat. See you in the morning lovely..." Giving her friend a wave she disappeared into her room to explore her fantasies of what could happen if she ran into June again.

12