Make-up

Story Info
His erotic fiction rekindles their neglected sex life.
3.9k words
4.69
7.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with my wife is generally vanilla. That's the nicest way I can put it. When we do have sex it's either scheduled or rushed and it's always the same two positions with very little excitement, if I'm lucky she'll let me go down on her, or throw in some mild dirty talk.

I have hinted many times I want more, I've even made comments on things that interest me, usually these are ignored. Sometimes met with disgust. When we were first dating she was a lot more adventurous, blow jobs were given freely, shower sex was often, new positions were tried. But as we got older, got married, had kids, it all kind of stopped.

I started watching a lot of porn, jerking off in the bathroom when everyone else was asleep or on those rare occasions I had the house to myself. At one point I became obsessed with cumshot videos I wanted so badly to cum on my wife, years ago she had let me do it. But one day on one of my birthdays when I had asked her for a blowjob she obliged but clearly didn't want to. She told me not to cum in her mouth, which wasn't surprising since she hadn't let me do that in years. I asked her if I could cum on her, she said yes. I asked her if I could cum wherever I wanted, she said yes. I finally worked up the courage to ask her something I'd always wanted. As she took my shaft into her mouth I blurted out "I want to cum on your beautiful face and neck."

She didn't respond right away. She kept sucking. Finally I broke the silence "is that ok?". She pulled away and started jerking me. She wasn't looking at me, finally she said "cum on my chest instead."

So I did. I was disappointed, but I was still turned on. So I reached out grabbing my shaft and began jerking it. My orgasm built up and she leaned back presenting her beautiful breasts to me. My load came shooting out of me covering her chest. I grunted with pleasure, admired my work then grabbed a towel to clean her off.

She got up and left the room to wash off what was left and I got dressed. After a few minutes she came back in and promptly told me not to ask for that again. I was a little confused. I asked if she meant a blowjob. She clarified cumming on her. It made her feel degraded and didn't want to do it anymore.

Years later our sex life was as I said slowly dieing in a sea of infrequency and mediocrity. Now I'm watching porn all the time. Watching other people get to do all the things my wife has denied me. I love her dearly, I think she's the most beautiful woman in the world. I always and only fantasize about her. So to be denied is, well, it's frustrating.

I started writing fantasies about her. At first it was real events from our past. Soon it evolved into what I wanted from her, I started writing about how I wanted to make love to her, how I wanted to become more adventurous in bed. We'd take trips together in this fantasy world and get off all over and wherever we wanted. The fantasy version of my wife had no inhibitions, nothing was off the table, I got blowjobs, she'd swallow, I could go down on her and taste her magnificent vagina while massaging her gorgeous butt hole. She even got cheeky and played with mine. She let me fuck her in the ass, she'd once put on a strap on and fucked me in the ass. We used toys, we masturbated together. We did everything, But most often, fantasy wife would let me cum wherever I wanted. She begged me to send my hot load over her beautiful perfect face. She'd smile when my cum, the ultimate expression of my pleasure would land across her skin, it wasn't degrading, it was empowering, for her and for me. To trust your lover that much to ask them to do this, to let them do this, it was an intoxicating desire.

I would spend hours at night writing my fantasies, I had them all saved to a private cloud drive. I never published them or let anyone read them. They were for me. A way to get my thoughts out of my head. A way to express my desires.

Until one day at work I received a text from my wife. She said she was sorry. She had used my tablet and I had left something open, and she had read it. I was terrified. All my stories were in one file. My mind raced with thoughts. What would she think of me? Was this the end of my marriage? She must be disgusted with me.

She wrote one more text. "We need to talk when you get home."

My stomach dropped out of my body. I called her but she didn't answer.

It was the longest day of my life.

When I trudged into the house that night, the kids were asleep, and my wife was in the bedroom. I slowly walked in. The lights were off. I broke the silence and said "hi honey I'm home." She just let out a meek hi.

I sat down on the edge of the bed. It seemed like the silence had stretched for hours. But finally I broke and asked "how much did you read?"

Another stretch of silence. "All of it." She whispered.

I waited a bit. But she didn't offer anything else.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I said "Look, I know I wrote some pretty crazy stuff, but it was for me, I love you, and I wanted more intimacy with you, but you didn't seem to want it, so I found a way to get it. No one was ever meant to see it, it was just a way for me to channel my desires, to express what I couldn't actually say to you."

She didn't offer any comments, just let me keep ranting.

"I wanted more from this for a while but I understand we're in different places. So whatever you read it's just that, words for me to read and fantasies to satisfy my labido. I'm sorry if it hurt you, and I understand if you're disgusted with me. I'll delete it all."

I trailed off. I was ranting in circles now. I just wished she'd say something.

Finally. I heard her breath in. I could almost see her bite her lower lip in the dark, a move I knew meant she was gearing to say something she was nervous to say.

I braced myself for the worst.

"I liked it."

Not the statement I expected. "Excuse me?"

She sighed. "I said I liked it. It was flattering that you would write about me. I know you've been, dissatisfied with our sex life." She sounded like she was crying. "I have wanted to make it up to you for a while but I didn't know how. When I saw the file open I thought it was cute you had a journal, then I realized it was an erotic story, then I was shocked I was in it. I realized you wrote it about me, you wrote all of them, about me. I read one then another, and I started to ... get into it."

I smiled a little. "What did you like about them?"

She sounded nervous again. "Well I like how you made everything so romantic, even the really dirty stuff. It was like seeing your thoughts, you didn't just want to finger my ass, you wanted to give me pleasure in anyway you could, you didn't find it gross to ... err ... lick me down there either, you always describe how you see me as beautiful every part of me and I'm your only desire, you made ... me see how you see me. It was beautiful. I found myself understanding why you want things, even things I've never felt a desire to do, or things I didn't want to do anymore. Heck you made cumming on me sound beautiful."

I choked a little. "It is beautiful. You're beautiful."

I could see her head lower a little. I could hear the smile in her voice. "I believe you. I'm sorry it got to this, but I'm kind of glad it did. You really are talented at writing this stuff. Have you ... posted any of it?"

"No. I wanted to keep it for myself."

She laughed. "I guess that's good. Though I bet a lot of people would like it. I got off twice reading it."

I jumped up. "You did what?"

"I've been reading all day waiting for you to get home. I figured it would be an insult to your hard work if I didn't use it for it's intended purpose."

I was flattered. Also a little annoyed. We hadn't had sex in almost 3 months and she masterbated twice in a day. Kind of a turn on.

I heard her move across the bed. Her hand touched mine. "I can't promise I'll do everything you wrote about, but I promise to try harder on us, I will work harder to satisfy you as much as you satisfy me." She picked up my hand and kissed it. It was to dark to really see her but it felt nice having her warm lips on my hand. She then put my hand against her chest.

Her bare chest.

Her warm, smooth, soft, chest.

I breathed in heavily. "Are you?"

She said nothing, just slowly stroked my hand across her breasts.

I was suddenly aware of my erection trying it's absolute best to hulk it's way out of my pants.

She leaned in and started nibbling on my neck. Keeping my hand firmly on her breast. I heard her whisper very close to my ear. "I'm going to show you just how much I liked what you wrote, with a fantasy I had all day after reading."

I choked out a small "ok" as her arm snaked it's way around me and began stroking my cock through my pants. My wife began undoing the belt and zipper and reached in as my body shook with ecstasy. Her fingers sent jolts of electricity through my body as they gently wrapped around my throbbing erection. She stroked it a few times as she ran her tongue across my ear.

She whispered, her lips brushing my ear with each syllable "We're going to play a game." I gasped as her hand slid down to my balls. "It's called try not to cum." She gently massaged them with her hand, lifting them up and working her soft fingers underneath. "The longer you can hold off, the further we go. Do you understand?" Her fingers kept roaming further south, I gasped again and nodded as they were millimeters from my ass brushing my taint and sending sensations through my body I had literally never felt before. "If you're a good boy, you'll get a reward. Something really special. But if you're bad ... " she took her hand away, I let out an involuntary whimper, it had felt so good and I wanted it so bad.

Before I knew it we were making out hard, like teenagers in the back of a car. My clothes were being removed and I was barely aware of it. My hands roamed her body, wondering what pleasures I was going to be allowed to enjoy tonight, and where the line would be drawn. Years of holding back made me worried that the first new and exciting thing might be too exciting, I had already come very close to losing control just from her touch.

Suddenly she broke off the kiss, leaning back I followed her and buried my face into her chest, her breasts were warm and soft against my face. I planted kisses across her right one seeking her nipple. It had always been one of her most sensitive areas I flicked my tongue out and around her areola, it was her turn to gasp. Her hand grabbed the back of my hair gripping me in place as my tongue touched her nipple again. She moaned loud and took her other breast into her left hand and began squeezing it gently.

Suddenly she through me back down onto the bed and straddled me. She scooched forward til her crotch was an inch above my lips. I couldn't remember the last time she'd sat on my face, it was such a fun position I loved feeling her body convulse against me. She lowered her self to me still fondling her breasts. Her smell filled me up, it was intoxicating. I began licking around her pussy, mapping every inch. I waited til her whimpers grew desperate then finally I pushed my tongue deep into her. She tasted incredible. Her moan was like music, starting low like a cat purring then building louder and louder as I plunged my tongue into her deeper and deeper. I licked upward toward her clit, her breath drew in sharply and she slammed one of her hands into the wall to hold herself up and her body began to convulse with ripples of pleasure.

I decided it was my turn to be adventurous. I snaked my hands around her butt and began rubbing those soft cheeks, pulling her pussy against my face with each rub. Each rub I move my hand closer to the one spot that has always been forbidden to me. I took her moans as encouraging as my hand slid between her cheeks. The heat coming off her was intense, I used one hand to pull her cheeks a little apart and slowly moved the other towards her tight little hole. I teased and rubbed closer and closer all while my tongue danced across her soaking wet vagina.

Suddenly she shifted her weight moving her body to grind hard again me, I don't know if it was intentional or not but it closed the gap and suddenly I was rubbing her ass. It was so hot and soft. I traced her hole with my finger. She let out a softer moan and no sign of stopping me. It felt incredible as her body shuddered again. I pushed gently against her hole putting just the tip going in. At the same time my tongue rubbed her clit dead on. Her body convulsed again and another long low guttural moan escaped her lips.

Without warning she popped up and swung around facing away from me. She looked back over her shoulder at me, her eyes narrowed like she was mad, but I realized they were smouldering, I made her cum by touching her ass, something she'd never let me do before.

She lowered her pussy back toward my face but lowered her own mouth to my raging hard on. It took me a nano second to comprehend that we were in a 69 for the first time in over a decade. It wasn't a position I'd wanted to do often but it was fun. Her lips wrapped around my cock and all thought left me as pleasure shot through my body. As if it couldn't get better suddenly I felt her tongue twisting around the head of my cock sending wave after wave of pleasure. I moaned into her pussy which vibrated my own tongue against her causing her to moan right back.

Her fingers rubbed my balls again and I felt her middle finger extend down south once more. Inching its way closer to my own ass. I kept my concentration on pleasuring her to stop myself from exploding. Then her finger reached its destination.

As a man you grow up thinking having your butt played with is wrong in some way. Your friends use it to insult or demean you. I say who cares. It felt absolutely incredible. The moment her finger touched it was like electricity flowing through my body. I never wanted that finger to stop. I wanted it to rub and explore every millimeter of my ass. My brain began to seize up and I felt my balls begin to tighten. I knew what was coming and it became a war in my body to hold it back. She sensed what was happening and rather then try to give me a fighting chance she pushed her finger against my ass and began deep throating my cock. As I struggled to hold back I licked upward and plunged my tongue into her ass.

I'd always wanted to do it. I didn't know what it would be like. Her reaction told me she wasn't opposed to it. She snapped her head up and my cock popped out she let out another guttural moan as I plunged my tongue deeper into that hole that had been forbidden to me until today. It wasn't like her pussy. It was soft but tightly gripped my tongue. I began making circles inside her, small circles exploring her hole she moaned louder. "Oh, baby ... what are you ... that feels ... so good" I pushed my face against her ass and moaned into her. She began to convulse and shake, I realized she was fingering her clit, I'd never seen her masturbate before, It wasn't something she did often, I was determined to show her I was all about her pleasure. My tongue was a good inch deep in her ass hole. I had one hand grabbing her butt cheeks and I reached around with the other and began gently caressing her nipple.

"Oooooh ... baby ... I ... I'm..." Her body lost all control, where she clearly had a few smaller orgasms before they were nothing compared to this. Her legs clamped together. Her muscles convulsed as she shook. My head was squeezed by her thighs up against her ass. I rode her orgasm out never letting my tongue slip out of her completely. "I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming, oh yes." Her pussy began dripping on to my neck. That sweet nectar was pouring out of her onto my face and chest.

As her muscles relaxed she collapsed off me. Her chest was heaving and her body glistened with sweat. "This was supposed to be you getting off." She giggled a little.

"I've been very close the whole time" I said. My cock was pulsing now, I wouldn't be able to take much more.

"Well, I think you won the game." She panted.

"So what did I win?"

She smiled and rolled off the bed. She tugged on my feet indicating me to come to the edge. She began attacking my cock with her mouth again. Stopping occasionally to stroke it and give her jaw a break. I saw her put a finger in her mouth while she jerked me. I had a guess where it was going. She was on her knees between my legs forcing them apart. Her wet finger wormed its way between then to my waiting ass. She began rubbing it against the outside of my hole teasing it. Once again plunged down onto my throbbing cock, she kept her mouth still for a moment and slowly very slowly pushed her finger in. I saw stars. I'd played with my ass before, but like anything it always feel better when someone else is doing it. As she slowly pushed further into me my balls began to tighten, my legs began to shake, waves of pleasure crashed into me.

She took her mouth off my cock and looked up at me. "You ready to cum baby?" Her finger pushed in a little further.

"I'm so close, you want me to cum?"

"More than anything. Cum for me" she was pumping my cock now.

"Where do you want it?" Years of being restricted came back to me as I asked this familiar question.

She stared directly into my eyes. I loved her eyes. "Any" she pushed her finger in a little. "Where" she turned it in my ass. "You" she curled her finger a little upward in a come hither motion. "Want it".

Time seemed to slow down. I knew what she was saying, this was my moment to ask for the one thing I'd fantasized about more than anything else. Tonight had been amazing, she had been amazing, this woman that I loved more then all else had in one night pushed our sex life into the stratosphere as far as I was concerned.

"I want to cum on your beautiful face baby." I said it with confidence, and waited.

She smiled and leaned back a little. "Do it."

I stood up over her. She was on her knees looking up at me. Her finger was deep inside me bringing me closer to the edge. She leaned in and kissed the tip of my cock, she started stroking it and rubbing the head against her tongue. I felt an eruption brewing as my balls began to tighten. The thing that had been threatening to happen all night was coming closer.

"Say it" I said, with a hint of a plea. "I need to hear you say you want it."

She pulled away from my cock and smiled. "Come on my face baby. I want to feel your hot load all over me."

The words sang in my ear, my temples were pulsing, I could hear my heart beating. I slid one hand behind her head and gently gripped her hair. I took my cock in my hand and began stroking it, her finger in my ass moving in rhythm. I reached the point of no return.

She smiled up at me and locked eyes "Give it to me, give me that cum, all over my face... oh"

My orgasm shook through my body, it radiated through every muscle I had to fight to keep my eyes open. The first blast shot out of the tip an left a long white line from her forehead to her chin, she jolted in surprise but stayed where she was. Closing her eyes. The next blast of cum landed on her cheek and stretched across her mouth, her lips were slightly parted as my cum slid in. I saw her tongue dart out a little and taste it. She lunged forward and engulfed my cock as the next few shots fired out of me into her suddenly eager mouth. She moaned loudly, sending vibrations through my pulsating head. As my orgasm subsided she slowly pulled away rubbing the underside of my cock with her tongue. A last dribble of cum came out as she tilted her head back, the thin white strand dripped down onto her heaving breasts. She slid her finger out of my ass at this moment. I felt a little empty. But I was happy.

12