Makes Life Interesting

Story Info
Identical triplets hatch a devious plan.
3.9k words
3.84
25.2k
38
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,788 Followers

As I, then Norma Bullock, 25 years old, walked up to the looming modern medical office building in Baltimore I was really hoping that Neurologist Stephanie Hager could help my sisters and I to come to a rational way to proceed in life. Dr. Hager was considered THE amnesia expert at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She was a part-time professor and had her own practice. It took me a while to get an appointment with her, and a recommendation from a friend of mine who is a doctor. I was hoping that she would help, rather than boot me out of her office, especially since health insurance didn't pay for what I was consulting her about, and her one hour office visit -- payment in advance -- was costing me and my sisters $650.

I saw a friendly receptionist in Dr. Hager's plush anteroom, which she apparently shared with two other neurologists. I only had to wait about two minutes before I was led by the receptionist into Dr. Hager's office. I turned on my hidden recording device before entering -- I wanted to play it for my sisters and not get anything wrong.

Dr. Hager's office was sophisticated and luxurious without being ostentatious. Hanging on her wall she had an undergraduate degree from Northwestern, a Masters from Harvard, and a M. D. from Tufts, and enough awards to cover most of the wall space more than four feet off the ground. Despite all of those accolades, however, she looked young and fit with rimless glasses that appeared to be more for enhancing her professional look rather than to enhance her sight. Every piece of clothing was crisp and expensive looking, and not a hair was out of place in her straight layered lob hair style.

I reproduce below only the relevant portions of our discussion.

##########

"Over the phone, Norma, you indicated that you wanted to get right to the point and ask me some questions about amnesia, especially as it relates to pregnancy. However, I think that I need some significant background if I am to give best advice; we can do a lot in an hour."

"Thanks, Dr. Hager; of course I'll give you background, but first I want to confirm: everything we talk about is covered by the doctor-patient privilege, right?"

"Unless you tell me that you are going to commit a crime that would adversely affect someone else, yes."

"Is it OK if we talk in hypotheticals since some things I'm going to relate are not necessarily things I or my sisters are thinking of doing, but rather are for general information?"

"Yes, Norma, we can talk in hypotheticals."

"Great. So that I don't have to continually repeat myself, can I just preface my statement with 'Everything is hypothetical,' unless I specifically say that it is not?"

"That's fine; everything is hypothetical," Dr. Hager replied with a smile.

"I am one of identical triplets which I understand happens in only about one out of every 200 million births. My sisters are Gail Minton and Julie Frost. We are 25 years old. What makes our situation unique is that when we were born to an 18 year old mother she put us up for adoption through a church, and we were placed with three different families in three different cities, although no more than 250 miles apart. We were never told that we were triplets by our adoptive parents probably because we suspect that they didn't know it," I started out.

"A strange hypothetical," Dr. Hager replied.

"It gets way stranger," I laughed and paused before continuing.

"For various reasons all three of us went on 23andMe® and got genealogy tests when we were twenty one; maybe it had to do with some sort of triple telepathy, but we did it within three months of each other. Each of us had a feeling of incompleteness through our lives up to that time which is why we all probably submitted our DNA. I was the last to get my report back."

"Hypothetically you all did it, independently, within three months of each other?" Dr. Hager asked, apparently completely surprised.

"Yep; anyway by the time that I got my results back Gail and Julie had already talked on the phone and when their results were updated with mine they immediately got in contact with me. At first I was shocked, but then it made sense -- given my feelings of incompleteness for my entire life. We made arrangements to meet in person at a central location, only about a 90 minute drive for each of us."

I took a sip of the beverage I had been offered by the receptionist, saw that Dr. Hager was staring intently at me, and then continued.

"At our first meeting we were shocked that we not only looked identical but that we had the same hairstyle, wore dresses that looked like they came from the same collection, and had all sorts of mannerisms in common. We also were all getting our teaching certificates -- in three different states -- to teach elementary school. We all had boyfriends of about 18 months, and by exchanging photos of them they all had a similar look although different in size, profession, and age."

"I guess that, hypothetically, it's not unusual for identical triplets to have similar mannerisms and tastes," Dr. Hager offered, then sipped her own beverage.

"The three of us carried it much further than that," I continued. "I think that all of our mannerisms were genetic, not environmental, we all had the same laugh, the same expressions, and the same outlooks on politics, religion, and almost everything else. Perhaps the freakiest thing is that we all really would like to get some strange cock, but knew that our boyfriends were strictly monogamous and we didn't want to take the chance of screwing up our relationships. Anyway, after meeting for an entire 28 hour period, even sleeping together in a California King bed in a hotel, we promised to keep in touch. For that purpose we bought three burner phones and vowed never to use them except to talk to each other."

Dr. Hager raised her eyebrows at some of my statements -- especially about wanting strange cock -- but didn't interrupt.

"Let me make a long story shorter, since I need to get your advice within an hour, Dr. Hager. After we talked to each other virtually every day, met three more times, and each got married to our boyfriends -- each of us keeping our relationship secret from everyone else -- Gail called our first post-nuptials meeting, about five months after the last of us got married. Gail is slightly more brazen than Julie and I so she was the first one to vocalize the concept -- although Julie and I had thought of it too without her prompting."

Then I sighed deeply.

"What?" Dr. Hager asked.

"Can I repeat that this is hypothetical?" I sheepishly grinned.

"I agreed that it was -- you don't have to say it again," she smiled.

"OK. Gail's idea was that we each fuck the others' husbands to satisfy our need for strange cock without our husbands ever knowing it. Julie and I were immediately on board. We knew that we would have to learn much of each other's history, and make sure that our bodies and faces were identical in every way to pull it off, but we were excited beyond measure to give it a try."

I was getting excited and almost spilled my beverage when trying to take another sip.

"That very day we went to a spa and made the employees make us physically identical in every way. This included cutting our hair to exactly the same length, trimming our pubic hair in exactly the same way, giving us the same nail and toenail polish, piercing my ears since Julie and Gail had theirs pierced, and even forming a cut on my and Julie's knees which would ultimately form a scar just like on Gail's, and doing the same above Julie's and Gail's hairline to correspond to one on my head. Then we purchased exactly the same shampoo, toothpaste, perfume, and makeup and practiced putting on our makeup so that it would be identical. Also we told Julie to start exercising in exactly the same manner that Gail and I had for years since she needed a little more muscle definition in her arms and legs. We were unbelievably successful since when we met again nine weeks later no one could tell us apart. We actually did a dozen or so tests, all 100% successful."

"Wow!" was Dr. Hager's only comment.

"Then we made the first plan to fuck each other's husbands. We exchanged detailed reports that we had been making the last several months, including photos and short videos, showing our interactions with our husbands, our adopted parents, and several close friends. We decided that I would fuck Julie's husband Bill, Julie would fuck Gail's husband Kevin, and Gail would fuck my husband Cameron. We planned three day weekend trips with our husbands to locations well apart from each other. We were all a little apprehensive but excited."

Dr. Hager had her mouth agape and was sitting on the edge of her chair -- I think that I had her interest.

"I can report my experience first-hand, and Gail's and Julie's by what they told me. It was so frigging awesome that I had more orgasms in those three days than I ever had before in two weeks. Everything about it was so wicked and exciting, and my sexuality really inspired Bill. I really liked Bill -- and his equipment -- and by the end of the weekend we were both bleary-eyed and walking bowlegged. His final comment was 'That was the best sexual experience of my life you sultry little bitch. God I love you and your snug pussy and bodacious tits so much!'"

I took another sip; I thought Dr. Hager's eyes were about to pop out of her head.

"Gail's and Julie's experiences were very similar, although I like to believe that mine might have been the best. Anyway it gave us reason to continue. Over the next several years I fucked Bill over four more weekends and Kevin over another four weekends. Obviously Gail and Julie did with Cameron, Bill, and Kevin too. Then about nine months ago we had a serious pow-wow."

I was getting to the meat of the situation and now was getting nervous. After a long delay, where apparently I blushed, Dr. Hager said "Go on Norma; I'm not going to judge your hypothetical situation; you can relax."

I took two deep breaths and then continued. "None of the three of us was in a good mood at our pow-wow. We were beating around the bush -- unlike us -- as we interacted over a two day period before Gail said 'We're acting like fucking zombies. If I say what I want to say without judgment will you two open up too?' Julie and I agreed so Gail continued. 'I've fallen in love with Cameron and I want to be his wife instead of Norma.'"

Dr. Hager's eyeballs looked even closer to popping out as I continued.

"After the initial shock Julie said 'I've fallen in love with Kevin and want to take Gail's place.' You would think that my circuits would have been overloaded at that point but instead I grinned. 'I've fallen in love with Bill, so we can make a three-way switch.' After that all hell broke loose. We all knew that once we had kids that no further switching was necessary so we each arranged another weekend with the husband of our desire to make sure that's what we wanted. We confirmed that we did. Now comes the hypothetical question...," I trailed off.

When it looked like I might not continue Dr. Hager prodded me with "Go ahead, finish your hypothetical."

I swallowed hard then did continue. "At the start of this summer, when school is out, we all are changing jobs so we won't be working with people we should all know. Our cycles are also about the same and we're having our IUDs removed on the same day. We plan on switching a week after school gets out, getting pregnant with our new mates as soon as possible, and then continuing our lives with them. What we are concerned about is despite the fact that we now know each other's lives fairly intimately that there is the real possibility of slip-ups in the future. Therefore we were wondering if when we're pregnant we have fake falls where we hit our heads can we use selective amnesia as a credible excuse for missing some things? Finally, would you be willing to meet individually with us and our new husbands after the accidents and tell them that selective amnesia is possible?"

Dr. Hager stared at me the longest time. Then she looked out the window for a few minutes, took some reference book off a shelf and perused it, and finally after a delay of about ten minutes -- when my time was almost up -- she said "There have been instances, especially with pregnant women, of having head trauma that causes selective amnesia. In other words although very rare -- about as rare as identical triplets -- that is possible. If I were approached individually by three different women and their husbands for a discussion of the possibility that that had occurred I would have to say 'Yes although not probable it is possible' and of course I would have to keep my relationships with all three women separate, all with doctor-patient confidentiality."

I broke out in tears, spontaneously ran over to Dr. Hager and hugged her as she patted my back, and when we broke contact handed me a facial tissue. Then she gently said "There is an alternative in your hypothetical -- you could meet with the husbands and tell them, and then do divorces and marriages legally."

I knew that was never going to happen because it would freak all three guys out and we'd end up with three divorces and no marriages, but I didn't say anything. Then Dr. Hager continued. "However, if, hypothetically, the three women were set upon the course of action you suggested here is a website having an article that they should all read." After she said that she handed me a piece of paper with a website written on it.

I thanked Dr. Hager, gave her a big hug, and exited her office with tears in my eyes but joy in my heart.

#########

When I met with Gail and Julie -- no more hypotheticals -- they agreed that the alternative scenario posited by Dr. Hager would never work. We all read and re-read the article she suggested, absorbed as much information as we could about the new lives we were to embark on, and then set the date for our husband and life exchanges.

After we exchanged driver's licenses, passports, birth certificates, and other documents the day of the exchange arrived on a Friday after school had been out a week in all three of our states. I made Bill's favorite dinner, hopefully as well as Julie did, and afterward cuddled up with him. "Hey big guy," I said, using Julie's normal nickname for him, "I'm really in the mood to pop out some bambinos. I guarantee that it will be the most fun of your life getting there. How about it? Your business is doing great and even if I can't work again for a while we should do well financially."

"What's this I hear about the most fun of my life getting there?" he chuckled.

I immediately got down on my knees, fished out his cock, and while making eye contact started sucking. Although Julie, Gail and I were so alike in so many ways, the apparent reason that we ultimately fell in love with each other's spouses was because we have different sexual proclivities. For example Julie doesn't like to suck cock, and I love it; Julie likes loving sex more than fucking and I like both but if I could only do one for the rest of my life it would be fucking. I like taking communal showers and fucking in the shower if things go right -- Julie doesn't. I love having my tits sucked and while Julie doesn't mind having her tits sucked it isn't a big turn on for her as it is for me. Bill likes blowjobs, sucking tits, fucking more than love making, and communal showers so his tastes align with mine, not Julie's. Similar situations exist for Gail, Cameron, and Kevin, so with our exchanges we are all now fully sexually in sync with our spouses.

Once I got Bill really excited I mumbled "I'm not wasting your baby-makers in my mouth until you get me pregnant," quickly removed my panties, and with my skirt still on climbed up on the couch straddling Bill. I held his cock upright and slowly impaled myself on him as he dexterously unbuttoned my blouse and undid my front clasp bra. I bounced up and down on him like I was on a bungee cord as he mauled my ta-tas with alacrity. As I was reaching my crescendo he pulled me closer to him and started sucking my right nipple. I came like a tidal wave as my pussy clamped down on his dick and soon I was screaming in orgasm as he grunted while filling me with seminal fluid while simultaneously sucking tit.

Once we regained clarity as I snuggled up to Bill and we exchanged kisses he chuckled "You are going to be true to your word, aren't you, you plasma hot bitch."

"I'll wear your cock out, bastard," I chortled back between kisses.

About a week after that -- after wild fucks, cock and tit sucks, and general depravity every day of the week -- as Bill and I lay in bed together after another great copulation he kissed me and said "Julie, I've always loved you, and loved sex with you, but aside from a few weekends over the last few years you and I have never been more in-sync than the last week. Are you changing?"

I smiled at him, kissed him hard, and then said "I want to please the father of my children; I want him to be the most sexually satisfied man on the planet. Now why don't you let momma get you up for another round," as I slinked beneath the sheets and took his slimy cock into my mouth.

###########

Although there were some bumps in the road, things went surprisingly well over the next couple of years. Whenever I talked to Norma and Gail -- since I was now Julie I called Gail Norma so as to get used to our new identities -- which was at least every other day -- things were great with them too. I was probably pregnant a week after moving in with Bill, and had it confirmed six weeks later. I did the pretend fall thing raising a welt that hurt like hell on the back of my head, and faked almost complete amnesia for a while. Bill and I did go to see Dr. Hager, who gave us a copy of the article that she had given me long ago and which my sisters and I had virtually memorized, and Bill left believing that although rare my then selective memory was real.

I delivered a healthy beautiful bouncing baby girl, who we named Mary Elizabeth after Julie's adopted mother and Bill's mother, almost exactly on my due date. Norma also delivered a healthy little girl about three weeks after I did, and Gail a healthy baby boy about ten days after Norma. All dads were extremely happy.

Things would probably have gone along great for the rest of our lives but when Mary was about fourteen months old, and Norma's and Gail's kids about thirteen months old, we got greedy.

While Bill was my best sex partner ever, I did miss a few of the idiosyncrasies that Kevin -- and especially Cameron -- had so I initiated discussion with my sisters about another weekend swap. The cock-hungry bitches were on board. The problem was that with the kids it was more difficult and we had to swap kids before husbands. Somehow the kids could tell the difference between us, and the weekends did not go well. Kevin, who I was with, seemed particularly suspicious.

I had hoped that things had gotten back to normal when about two months after our disastrous weekend swap Bill came home on a Friday night with a big grin and said that he had won a free weekend at a resort and that we, along with Mary, would travel there tomorrow morning. His excitement rubbed off on me so I was enthusiastic too as we drove to the resort.

After we checked in Bill checked his phone and then said "Let's go out to the southern terrace and have a drink and watch Mary toddle around."

That sounded like a great idea. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to me Kevin was some sort of a fucking tech whiz and had figured things out because sitting on the terrace when we arrived -- the guys with evil smiles and my sisters with grim looks -- were the real Julie and Gail, and Kevin and Cameron.

amyyum
amyyum
1,788 Followers
12