Makin' It Even Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister had no response. She simply obliged and started rubbing more lotion onto my ballsack. It was blissful. She rotated back and forth between my ass (including the crack), my thighs and my balls for a good few minutes. I was amazed, mainly at how serious she seemed. She didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with this, and I had no complaints either.

"Okay. That should be good for that now." she said as she stopped.

"Awesome, sis, thanks".

She put more lotion on her hands. I wondered what for.

"Roll over back onto your back now so I can get that lower area better".

"What?" I replied with an intentionally confused inflection.

"Roll back over so I can put more lotion on your front area. That's the only spot you haven't covered, right?"

"Oh no, sis, I can get that part myself if you don't want to".

"Nonsense. You sit back and enjoy the sun. Listen to your music. You've done more than enough rubbing of lotion today".

I obliged and rolled over. My stiff, pulsing boner flopped passed her on the way and was now pointed up at the sky. She had to see it now.

I laid back in my chair and resumed my music, much quieter now this time. I was very much wondering if my sister's commands were serious, but within seconds I felt her lotion-covered hands start at my waist. She moved down to my upper thighs, my balls again, the inner confines of my groins, and then finally her hands grasped my hard cock. I couldn't believe it. She moved and wiggled it all around as she rubbed lotion all over it, making sure to cover every milimeter. Even up top and around the hole. Once a thick, sizable layer of the white sun tan lotion had covered the outer rim of my shaft, she started stroking and jerking it up and down to make sure it all soaked in efficiently. For a few moments, she was essentially jerking me off, with san tan lotion as lube. If I didn't know how to control myself, I would have splooged right in her face at that instant.

My sister seemed very concentrated and serious as I was having what was unthinkably the most wild sexual experience of my life. Still, I had to keep my cover.

"Sorry about the uh...boner. It must be the heat or something." I blurted out suddenly.

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's not a big deal. In fact, in some ways, it makes it a lot easier because your balls are easier to get to now. Now everything will get an equal amount of lotion and sunlight".

"That's true. Good observation."

We both chuckled.

This wonderful feeling continued for about another minute. I laid flat on my back while my sister rubbed sun tan lotion all over my privates. Eventually, she had to stop. The area was more than covered efficiently. She rested her hand half on my waist and half on my dick and she looked over at me. "You sir, are going to have the most even tan of all time." she said. She was probably right.

She wiped her hands off on her bathing suit bottoms and laid back down. She undid the ties to her bikini bottom again, exposing her ass to the sun once more.

I soaked in the moment for a long time. I was totally relaxed laying back on that chair completely naked, listening to music, and staring at my sister's glistening ass. This must be heaven, I thought to myself.

About 30 more minutes passed before my sister sat up in her chair and retied her ties again. She gathered her belongings and headed back towards the door.

"You should probably come back in soon. It looks like it's gonna rain." she explained.

I looked around and she was right. Gray clouds were forming.

"You're right," I said. "I guess that's it for today."

I followed suit and stood up in my chair. I grabbed my swim trunks from the ground, but I didn't feel like putting them back on just yet. I liked this feeling.

My erection flopped around as I followed my sister into the house. I purposefully kept my distance. Closing the sliding door behind us, I observed my sister's ass again, now back in her bikini bottoms. It still looked fantastic, even covered up.

My sister didn't seem to comment on my nakedness. I suppose she had gotten used to it, which made me wonder when, or if I was going to have the equal opportunity to see the rest of her. I hoped so.

"I'll be in my room. Let me know what you wanna do for lunch." she said as she walked away down the hallway.

"Okay." I answered, making my way into the kitchen, with my erection now dying down. I figured I might as well put my trunks back on now.

The rest of the day functioned as a completely normal day around the house. We hung out and watched some tv, ordered a pizza, and talked about current events. Neither of us brought up for a moment what happened earlier. That night in my bed, though, I did myself a doozy. In remembering the feeling of my sister's hands all over crotch and ass, I pleasured myself so furiously I actually began to sweat. It was probably the hardest I'd cum in years. I couldn't wait for it to happen again.

But alas, 3 whole days passed and my sister hadn't gone tanning again. It rained consistently for the 2 days following, and the day after that she spent all day at some music festival with friends. I enjoyed having the house all to myself that day. I even took it upon myself to walk around the house totally nude for about 5 hours - that was pretty fun. But the more time went on, the more disappointed I became that nothing else had happened.

The next day, I decided to set up the situation myself. I woke up earlier than usual due to my cell phone buzzing, but it turned out to be a good opportunity. Around noon (which is when my sister usually wakes up when she has nothing to do, which I knew she didn't) I decided to get a jumpstart on getting my super-even tan. I took it upon myself to go outside, strip naked and lay flat on the chair once again. I stealthily stole my sister's sun tan lotion from the bathroom to lather myself up, except my backside of course. Now it was just a waiting game.

A very long one it seemed. I was outside for 45 minutes, and no sister. I was disappointed. Even worse, I had to pee. I'm not the kind of animal who pees outside, so I went back inside and used to the downstairs bathroom. I heard some the cabinet doors clanging in the kitchen as I went to the bathroom - I had a feeling I knew who it was. Maybe my plan would be effective after all.

I emerged from the downstairs bathroom - still completely nude - and found my sister rummaging through the cabinets in the kitchen. Her appearance surprised me. She was wearing pink lace panties, and a white spaghetti strap shirt with no bra. I could faintly see her nipples through her shirt if she stood near certain light properly. It wasn't unusual for her to come down from her room in casual sleeping attire, both nothing this blatant ever before. I was flaccid as I emerged from the bathroom, but seeing her like that was getting me hard again.

She turned and noticed me almost immediately as I turned down the end of the hallway.

"Hey," she simply said.

"Good afternoon." I greeted back.

A brief silence.

"I was just out back tanning, in case you're wondering why I'm, uh..." I started.

"You were tanning, I know. I saw you from my bedroom window upstairs." she interrupted.

"Oh, right."

"Glad to see you enjoy it."

"Yeah, I do actually! Plus, I haven't been able to with all that rain. I went out for a little bit yesterday when you weren't here but I wasn't into it for whatever reason. Decided to try again this morning."

My penis steadily grew as I stood there, simply having a conversation with my sister, myself completely nude, her about halfway there. It was a little bit surreal.

"I'm gonna go back out now. Would you like to join me?" I asked. "It's supposed to rain again this evening so if you planned on tanning again today, you better do it now while it's still sunny."

"Yeah, I was actually thinking that. I'll be out there in a little bit."

"Cool".

I said nothing else and walked away towards the back yard, to which I had accidently left the sliding door halfway open. Suddenly, I heard Julie's voice again from the kitchen:

"Hey, actually, before you go back out, can you help with me with something in my room?" she asked.

I walked back over to the kitchen, this time standing close to her. "What is it?"

"I think something's wrong with my TV. It went out last night while I was watching it and I couldn't get it to come back on. Can you try and see what the problem is?"

"Sure thing. Let me grab my trunks."

"Don't bother. It shouldn't take very long. I think it's just something with the plug, I think."

"Okay, let's go have a look".

I followed my sister out of the kitchen, down the hall, up the stairs, and into her room. My cock grew harder and harder as her laced ass wagged back and forth in front of me, and the fact that she made nothing of it somehow contributed to it even more.

When we arrived in my sister's room, she decided to explain in detail what happened when the TV turned off. I didn't think it needed explaining, and truthfully, I was staring at her breasts the majority of the time she was explaining. Her room was extremely well lit, and it made the fabric of her shirt somewhat translucent.

The problem with the TV was the wiring. The HDMI wire connecting the TV itself to the cable box came lose and tangled with another wire somehow. It was a pretty simple fix. Her TV was relatively low to the ground (because, so was her bed) so I had to get down on my hands and knees to fix it. I knew that my sister, who was standing right behind me as I did this, had a crystal clear view my dangling balls, my asshole, and my boner, which was touching against the carpet. Even thought it was indeed a quick fix as she predicted, I dragged on the process of fixing it as long as I could. Something about knowing that she was staring directly and all my private parts at one time was making me hornier than I had ever been over the last few days, even more so than when I touched her ass for the first time. It certainly didn't help either that she was standing there so casually in some of the sexiest lace underwear I'd ever seen.

But I had to do the job she asked for eventually. I stood back up after it was done and we left her room, heading back down stairs.

"You comin' outside?" I asked as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Yep. I'll be there in a few minutes. Just wanna eat some breakfast first".

More waiting. I laid back on my chair listening to my iPod again, my boner still stiff as a board. I had hoped today would be the day I finally get to see my sister in her full glory, or at the very least that she would touch my cock and balls again. I had already put sun tan lotion on that area myself for actual tanning purposes, but maybe she wouldn't notice.

10 minutes later, she emerged from inside. She was wearing a new bathing suit I'd never seen before. This one was a bright green, with yellow horizontal stripes on the top, and vertical ones on the bottom. It showed considerably less cleavage and then her previous one, and her buttcheeks didn't hang out as much. Disappointing.

She smiled at me as she closed the sliding door behind her, once again with The Price of Salt in hand, but no sunglasses this time. "Look at you tanning out here all by yourself. I guess older siblings really can have an influence."

"Is that a new bathing suit? Never seen that one before." I replied.

"Ugh, yeah. I was getting really tired of that old one. I bought this at the festival yesterday."

"It looks nice".

"Thanks. I like it too. It's a little more modest than the other one, and it fits much better. More comfortable"

"More brightly colored too".

"Yeah, that too. I was getting a little bored of black all the time"

She sat down her chair next to mine. I handed her the bottle of sun tan lotion and she covered her arms, legs, torso, and face as per usual. Her daily trips to the gym had started to do a number on her arms, I noticed. She glanced over at me with her brows lowered as she rubbed the last bit in on her forehead.

"You wanna do my backside and I'll do yours again?" she prompted confidently.

"Likewise." I replied.

I sat up in my chair as she turned over onto her back. She had her back arched up this time, with her ups propped up on the chair so she can read her book. I couldn't help but notice how close the tip of my penis was to her ass as I undid the ties and rubbed on the lotion, and I made an effort to not lean too far forward and poke her. This resulted in a little bit of an uneven coating, but oh well, but every time can't be perfect, I suppose.

I finished up her backside and I laid on my stomach as she did her part in the deal, which at this point had almost become business as usual. She had just finished my ass, back and legs when I felt her rubbing in it on my balls from behind again. Her hands her warm.

"Did you already do your balls and stuff or should I do your front area again?" she asked.

"If you want to, sure." I answered as I rolled over. "I already put some on earlier, but I suppose a tad more can't hurt".

Without a moment's hesitation, she started rubbing sun tan lotion all over my genitals again. Feeling my sister's warm hands and my cock and balls still felt just as glorious as the last time. She even made an effort to put a little extra on my taint, which I thought was a nice gesture. I noticed as she did this that she hadn't retied her straps to her bikini bottom, and her ass was hanging out on the chair.

She finished up quickly. She didn't need to be as thorough, seeing as she was only filling in some spots I missed.

I watched her lay back down in her chair and decided it was now or never to get the next ball rolling.

"Hey, why don't you ever tan your whole frontside?" I bravely asked.

She paused for a moment as she picked up book back up. "Hmm, I don't know. Just never really thought about it, I guess."

"You should. I've only done it twice so far but I can already tell my tan is super duper even."

She paused for a moment to contemplate. "I suppose that makes sense, yeah." she said eventually.

Immediately, my heart skipped a beat.

She put her book back down undoing her the back of her top. "Come to think of it actually, I don't know why I haven't been doing it this way the whole time. It hasn't been a truly even tan, has it?"

In an instant, her bikini top was falling to the ground, and I was staring straight at my older sister's amazing tits. They were just as I'd imagined: a perfect, bouncy C cup, with perfectly centered, soft pink nipples. Absolutely no sag, and a spectacular, perfect roundness to each of them. They were, without a doubt, the best pair of tits I'd ever seen, both in person or on a screen. I was in awe.

I watched speechless and she squirted some more sun tan lotion on her hands, and started smearing it all over her beautiful, natural boobies. They bounced around every time she applied force to one of them.

I snapped out of my trance.

"Oh hey, I'll take care of it. You sit back and read your book. Looks like you're getting to the end anyway." I interjected.

"I am." she replied. "It's pretty good and I breezed through it pretty quick"

She handed me the bottle as I sat back up.

"Be a little conservative with this though." she said. "Feels like this bottle's getting empty and we don't have another one at the moment."

"Alright".

My sister laid back in her chair and I was fully prepared. I squirted some lotion into my hand, and ever so gingerly I started rubbing in it all over her breasts. Just like her ass, her boobs felt wonderful. I made sure to cover every single inch of my sister's tits, including the sides, the space in between, and, of course, her gorgeous suckable nipples.

She surprised me once again her when she blurted out suddenly.

"Get my lower area, too, please, if you don't mind." she said and wagged her finger down towards her crotch, her eyes never leaving her book.

My heart skipped a beat again. I'm finally going to touch it.

Her bottom ties were already undone and all I had to down was pull the front down and toss the bottom to the side.

And so I did.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was my beautiful older sister completely naked only a few inches away from me, and I the same. Her vagina was completely clean shaven and I saw every inch of it. It was, again, perfect. My sister had an absolute perfect body, and I was having the time of my life getting the opportunity to rub my horny hands all over it.

I squirted a tiny bit more into my hand and started just above her waist. Slowly, I worked my way down and eventually my fingers brushed the lips of my sister's shaven pussy. Despite the little amount of sun tan lotion I had to work with, I was thorough. I dug in her groin, and made sure the area around her vagina got the coverage it needed. Still, I needed a little more wiggle room.

"Open your legs a bit more?" I propositioned.

She didn't hesitate. She shifted her legs outward and I suddenly had complete access to my sister's crotchal region. I moved down to her taint, but my hand was in a weird position. Quite uncomfortable.

"Hmmm. This'll be easier if I had better angle." I said out loud to myself.

I sat up momentarily and moved to my sister's chair, sitting in between her legs. My balls brushed over her left leg as I positioned myself. Amazingly, she didn't move a muscle. My sister's bare vagina was now directly in front of my face, and my boner pointed straight at it. I continued rubbing in the lotion, in a total state of bliss. More than a couple of times the tip of one of my fingers pushed a little bit inside. She didn't seem to notice. Or if she did, she didn't care.

"Lift your butt up a little bit, sis." I politely commanded as nothing more than an excuse.

She lifted her butt about an inch off the chair. I needed to cover her taint 100%. Using one hand, I stuck my thumb half way in her vagina as leverage, using the rest of the hand to rub harshly the remaining sun tan lotion onto the small area between the upper part of her taint and her asscrack. I moved my head a little closer to make sure I was doing it correctly. I could smell her scent.

"Sorry my finger is in there. I needed to get some leverage." I said to cover my ass.

"Whatever helps." she replied, again not looking away from her book.

About another minute went by and I had to stop. If I kept rubbing now, it'll seem suspicious. I concluded my duties and stood up.

"That should just about do it." I said. "Every single inch of your body should get a nice, brazened tan."

"Thanks so much, bro! I hope I did you as well as you did me."

"You were pretty damn thorough." I replied as I laid back down in my chair. "I'm pretty positive we'll both be very brown tomorrow morning."

"Haha, I hope so."

Then after that was a casual, relaxing 45 minutes or so. My sister and I both laid naked out in the sun, just soaking it up. Somewhere along the way, I had begun to wonder what to make of all this. Just a few days ago, everything was like it always was, and suddenly I started to have feelings for my sister. Here we are now, and we've both rubbed our hands all over each other's genitals, something siblings should never do. For one thing, I was amazed that my pandering excuses and stealthy tactics even had an effect at all. Second, I had to wonder what's been going through my sister's head this whole time. Surely, she couldn't think this was all normal behavior, and just siblings doing favors for one another. Julie has her blonde moments for sure, but she was an intelligent woman. One of the smartest students in her field of study, in fact, if I'm to believe her peers. Could it be possible that, deep down, she somehow has the same feelings? I had gotten all the pleasure I wanted out of this tanning situation, but I needed to dig further into this.